Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,081 members, 7,849,386 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:06 PM

First Mán To Get Pregnant Is Back In Shape After Giving Birth To His 3rd Child - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First Mán To Get Pregnant Is Back In Shape After Giving Birth To His 3rd Child (368 Views)

My Elder Brother Has Married His 3rd Wife. SEE WEDDING PHOTOS. / First Mán To Get Pregnant Is Back In Shape After Giving Birth To His 3rd Child - / "Having Sex With Your Wife When She's Pregnant Is Risky, Here's Why" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Mán To Get Pregnant Is Back In Shape After Giving Birth To His 3rd Child by PeterBlew: 3:39pm On May 20, 2022
How will it sounds to you if we tell you there's a man in the world who gives birth?

It will sound strange and weird right? Well, let me burst your bubble and tell you that there's that man who lives and we are about to talk about him.

Want to know more about him and hiw he's given birth to his birthday child?

Follow the link below to read more....

https://allgistroom.com/first-man-in-the-world-to-get-pregnant-is-back-in-shape-after-giving-birth-to-his-3rd-child-see-photos/

Re: First Mán To Get Pregnant Is Back In Shape After Giving Birth To His 3rd Child by Urheadmaster(m): 4:10pm On May 20, 2022
Disgusting
Re: First Mán To Get Pregnant Is Back In Shape After Giving Birth To His 3rd Child by Truvelisback(m): 4:36pm On May 20, 2022
Who got him pregnant?
Re: First Mán To Get Pregnant Is Back In Shape After Giving Birth To His 3rd Child by paulolee(m): 4:45pm On May 20, 2022
this wan jus de confuse nature

(1) (Reply)

3 Behaviours You Should Never Tolerate From A Woman / Letter To My Landlord / Woman Cries After Opening A Bale She Bought And Found It Was Filled With Rags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.