Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,449 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Just Received Hot Breakfast From My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Received Hot Breakfast From My Girlfriend (530 Views)

Lady Left In Shock After Boyfriend Served Her Hot ‘breakfast’ / Okada Man Received Hot Slap From A Lady With Big Breast For Running After Her.pi / Guy received hot slap as he reject A Lady Proposal After Dating For 6years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Received Hot Breakfast From My Girlfriend by Miraclejunction(m): 4:00pm On May 20, 2022
I would try to make this post as short as feasible. My name are daniel ehis,i was a worker in fuel station but still working there,them pay a paltry sum of 13k at salary. Issue was that I have a damsel that I love with all my hat and so,i spending all mine money on her with the hope of a married commitment but no! She saying she can't marry me bcus I doesn't have a money a lot to spend,she saying 13k is pantty and I am feed up of it. She also saying I need a education as I spoken lot of bad english as if I am from the abroad
yesterday she refuses to pick call,and no picking a call till today even till noun. Pls guys help me out. I would drop a girls number so you can help me beg her to cornsida her situation for it is best or worst till death do us partner. Thank you. Pls padon my mistake as a result of fone spells checker
Re: Just Received Hot Breakfast From My Girlfriend by Miraclejunction(m): 4:03pm On May 20, 2022
I uses my friend phone to write as I didn't have a phone and know money to bought one
Re: Just Received Hot Breakfast From My Girlfriend by wis3(m): 4:04pm On May 20, 2022
Cruise

1 Like

Re: Just Received Hot Breakfast From My Girlfriend by Emma2Seconds: 4:06pm On May 20, 2022
Indaboski bahose. A.K.A love does not exist (non preacher of love �)
Re: Just Received Hot Breakfast From My Girlfriend by wis3(m): 4:07pm On May 20, 2022
Miraclejunction:
I uses my friend phone to write as I didn't have a phone and know money to bought one
see as u just dey catch cruise wink
Re: Just Received Hot Breakfast From My Girlfriend by Miraclejunction(m): 4:10pm On May 20, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
Indaboski bahose. A.K.A love does not exist (non preacher of love �)
love exist,but I reading it in bible,and pastor saying it many sunday
Re: Just Received Hot Breakfast From My Girlfriend by Miraclejunction(m): 4:11pm On May 20, 2022
wis3:
see as u just dey catch cruise wink
Help me,i wouldn't love any other woman
Re: Just Received Hot Breakfast From My Girlfriend by BlaqJosh: 4:15pm On May 20, 2022
Ogbeni the money wey you supposed dey save and buy new phone make you enta huzzle na em you go dey dash borehole wey no sure for you,

no be say na only you she dey date
na wa oooh

You are SIMPly worried about the investment you have done on her otherwise you would have served her breakfast earlier..
Re: Just Received Hot Breakfast From My Girlfriend by Emma2Seconds: 4:17pm On May 20, 2022
For your little brain abii ?? Br it's not in this planet oo check other planets ok , this is earth not jupiter be informed!!!
Miraclejunction:

love exist,but I reading it in bible,and pastor saying it many sunday

(1) (Reply)

?? / F..cck Akwa Ibom People / One Of My Worst Feelings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.