Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

I’m Really Confused Is This Is Right Or Wrong Matured Minds Only Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Really Confused Is This Is Right Or Wrong Matured Minds Only Pls (4026 Views)

I’m Really Heartbroken / Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! / Bad Boys Only! Pls It's Urgently Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Really Confused Is This Is Right Or Wrong Matured Minds Only Pls by setobaba: 7:18pm On May 20, 2022
Good evening, I’m not a fan of bringing relationship issues to this forum, but this particular one is really giving me headache, don’t wanna over act.
Yesterday was my birthday, and my gf who is just barely 21yrs got me some gifts that kind of expensive, I’m trying to find out the cost of each designers she got, and I’m about calculating something totaling 85k plus. Two cucci shirts, perfume and expensive slippers couple with new boxers pack plus a very matured Frame and one other thing.

I’m worried cos she’s still in school, it’s been a year plus we’ve been dating, and I mostly fund her for many things, I don’t really spend that much on her, but I can gift her anything if I had to.
Today, I thought how about it, and I called her and ask where she got the money from, she looked at me somehow and got mad at me.

I don’t wanna get myself or anyone into trouble on any material things, I really love her choice of selection and taste, God knows I love those gifts but honestly I’m feeling like why would I accept it, when I know she’s not working. I know she’s into interior decor and cake baking as side hustle but my concern is, do they make that much in just few days, cos she told me she was broke a week before.
I don’t know what to do, I will gladly return those gifts if you all thinks I should, I don’t know if it’s wrong to question where she got me that from, or if it’s wrong to reject it. She claim she’s been saving to do this.

5 Likes

Re: I’m Really Confused Is This Is Right Or Wrong Matured Minds Only Pls by Zonefree(m): 7:24pm On May 20, 2022
.I don’t know what to do, I will gladly return those gifts if you all thinks I should

See talk undecided

Are you allergic to good things? You prefer their customary singlet and boxers

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Really Confused Is This Is Right Or Wrong Matured Minds Only Pls by rickpat(m): 7:26pm On May 20, 2022
she claims she has been saving for it.....so take her word for it....provided deep down your heart you know she is not doing anything illegal or detrimental to your relationship to earn money.....

ask her why she lied she was broke....she will ofcourse tell you she didn't want to touch the money meant for your birthday surprise....JUST TAKE HER WORD FOR IT...you have shown you're a responsible young man by asking where she got the cash and having your concerns....so no qualms bro...free your mind and take her word...good kuck

20 Likes

Re: I’m Really Confused Is This Is Right Or Wrong Matured Minds Only Pls by Medianna(f): 7:29pm On May 20, 2022
Even though im tempted to ask. If she were in your shoes will she have bothered to ask where you got the money from?
If your mind doesn't accept the gift please return it..
She's sopose to answer your question very politely as to how she got the money without picking offense.
But human beings differs you know!

11 Likes

Re: I’m Really Confused Is This Is Right Or Wrong Matured Minds Only Pls by Lalami3232(m): 7:30pm On May 20, 2022
Mr OP, I wan commend you for the fact say you get conscience. Not every guy get this sense wey you get so, I must commend you. So,make I analyze the possible scenarios for you:
1. Maybe she borrow the money just to get you the gifts. Girls in their early 20s dey love wholeheartedly, unlike those 30+ wey don tear eye.
2. She may have been saving for just this reason. Some girls can do anything for love
3. She may have done something bad just to get you those gifts. Women are funny creatures ooooo. Dem fit fvck guy A just to get money to give guy B.

But laslas sha, I love the fact say you ask her. It shows you're not a gold digger like others. For a 21yrs old girl to give you a gift of 80K, it's questionable. Besides, she's still a student. Once again, kudos for doing what's right.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "if you mistakenly meet a girl wey love you genuinely and not your money, life go sweet you"

27 Likes

Re: I’m Really Confused Is This Is Right Or Wrong Matured Minds Only Pls by GboyegaD(m): 7:32pm On May 20, 2022
It is good your brought it up to her and in my opinion, when next you guys hang out, you can ask again mainly for the purpose of clarity. Since you both love each other, I don't see anything wrong in letting each other in on your finances.

1 Like

Re: I’m Really Confused Is This Is Right Or Wrong Matured Minds Only Pls by Wawelexy(m): 7:38pm On May 20, 2022
If she buys low budget gift, you complain, now she got u expensive shit, u re still ranting.

A girl told u she is broke nd u believed her?

2 Likes

Re: I’m Really Confused Is This Is Right Or Wrong Matured Minds Only Pls by Ocholu: 7:39pm On May 20, 2022
OP seems you really like suffering. You're new to getting expensive stuffs right??

My most times girlfriend save up to get me stuffs for my birthday, valentine, anniversary et al. I she usually bills me during those periods (it's normal for women).

Na overthinking de bring trust issues for relationship.

1 Like

Re: I’m Really Confused Is This Is Right Or Wrong Matured Minds Only Pls by Abovebest(m): 7:41pm On May 20, 2022
OP no won go cell like the other guy
Re: I’m Really Confused Is This Is Right Or Wrong Matured Minds Only Pls by Nonexisting: 7:46pm On May 20, 2022
The possibility that she fuccked around to afford those gifts is high but nigga, let the sleeping dog lie. Fucck your turn and let other niggas fucck their turns too. I don't have a girlfriend but I fucck every week, no be people's girlfriends I dey fucck? If you continue like this, you will drink sniper in near future on top toto matter. Your girlfriend is even an undergraduate and you think you are the only one fuccking her. Mtchew

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Really Confused Is This Is Right Or Wrong Matured Minds Only Pls by TMTR: 7:51pm On May 20, 2022
Lol, OP is just being careful so his case won't be like that guy whose girlfriend's mother came looking for with police , after she stole from her mother to give him grin cheesy, ,

I understand your fears, well it is either she stole or she has another nigga giving her money, your only concern is if the former is case, then by all means, return the gift before Dem use police come find you cry

4 Likes

Re: I’m Really Confused Is This Is Right Or Wrong Matured Minds Only Pls by Slynation(m): 7:54pm On May 20, 2022
Well it's quite simple, I know most ladies takes this kinda risk when they know their man is capable of giving something higher in return when it's time to get them gifts...!! Only you can ascertain her source of income, I know ladies who doesn't spend their money at all even on themselves because so many Simps are constantly on their DM simping their lives away...

You should know if your girl has a savings mentality, a girl will tell you she's broke but has more than 500K in her account...

1 Like

Re: I’m Really Confused Is This Is Right Or Wrong Matured Minds Only Pls by Truvelisback(m): 8:25pm On May 20, 2022
setobaba:
Good evening, I’m not a fan of bringing relationship issues to this forum, but this particular one is really giving me headache, don’t wanna over act.
Yesterday was my birthday, and my gf who is just barely 21yrs got me some gifts that kind of expensive, I’m trying to find out the cost of each designers she got, and I’m about calculating something totaling 85k plus. Two cucci shirts, perfume and expensive slippers couple with new boxers pack plus a very matured Frame and one other thing.

I’m worried cos she’s still in school, it’s been a year plus we’ve been dating, and I mostly fund her for many things, I don’t really spend that much on her, but I can gift her anything if I had to.
Today, I thought how about it, and I called her and ask where she got the money from, she looked at me somehow and got mad at me.

I don’t wanna get myself or anyone into trouble on any material things, I really love her choice of selection and taste, God knows I love those gifts but honestly I’m feeling like why would I accept it, when I know she’s not working. I know she’s into interior decor and cake baking as side hustle but my concern is, do they make that much in just few days, cos she told me she was broke a week before.
I don’t know what to do, I will gladly return those gifts if you all thinks I should, I don’t know if it’s wrong to question where she got me that from, or if it’s wrong to reject it. She claim she’s been saving to do this.
Maybe her Sugar daddy his gifting her money things or a SIMP guy is gifting her money or things.
Re: I’m Really Confused Is This Is Right Or Wrong Matured Minds Only Pls by setobaba: 9:20pm On May 20, 2022
Lalami3232:
Mr OP, I wan commend you for the fact say you get conscience. Not every guy get this sense wey you get so, I must commend you. So,make I analyze the possible scenarios for you:
1. Maybe she borrow the money just to get you the gifts. Girls in their early 20s dey love wholeheartedly, unlike those 30+ wey don tear eye.
2. She may have been saving for just this reason. Some girls can do anything for love
3. She may have done something bad just to get you those gifts. Women are funny creatures ooooo. Dem fit fvck guy A just to get money to give guy B.

But laslas sha, I love the fact say you ask her. It shows you're not a gold digger like others. For a 21yrs old girl to give you a gift of 80K, it's questionable. Besides, she's still a student. Once again, kudos for doing what's right.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "if you mistakenly meet a girl wey love you genuinely and not your money, life go sweet you"
I’m
I’m okay with everything you said, except the part you said, girls can Bleep A to get along with B. I don’t want to end up like that, I specifically told her, if you was gonna get me anything for gift, make sure it’s out of your own comfort, not to keep saving that much for someone who’s probably tired of celebrating dob with gifts
Re: I’m Really Confused Is This Is Right Or Wrong Matured Minds Only Pls by setobaba: 9:27pm On May 20, 2022
Slynation:
Well it's quite simple, I know most ladies takes this kinda risk when they know their man is capable of giving something higher in return when it's time to get them gifts...!! Only you can ascertain her source of income, I know ladies who doesn't spend their money at all even on themselves because so many Simps are constantly on their DM simping their lives away...

You should know if your girl has a savings mentality, a girl will tell you she's broke but has more than 500K in her account...
She’s not earning and I practically do most urgent needs. Fine she could save but I just don’t believe she saved that much. It’s been weeks I even sent her anything for upkeep. I’m
Worried tho no record of cheat but for my age, it would be out of control if anything goes wrong cos of gift.
I didn’t buy myself anything, even tho I’m
Capable
Re: I’m Really Confused Is This Is Right Or Wrong Matured Minds Only Pls by setobaba: 9:29pm On May 20, 2022
TMTR:
Lol, OP is just being careful so his case won't be like that guy whose girlfriend's mother came looking for with police , after she stole from her mother to give him grin cheesy, ,

I understand your fears, well it is either she stole or she has another nigga giving her money, your only concern is if the former is case, then by all means, return the gift before Dem use police come find you cry
She can’t steal it tho, but you could be right about some simp guy trying so catch her attention.
I just hope nemesis is not about cutting up at me
Re: I’m Really Confused Is This Is Right Or Wrong Matured Minds Only Pls by brosom(m): 9:44pm On May 20, 2022
You did right by asking her source of the money as she's still a student and has no dide hustle.

At least you may have saved ur self future wahala unlike one of our Nlanders that his girlfriends mom was looking for him with police upandan because her daughter stole from her to give the boyfriend..

1 Like

Re: I’m Really Confused Is This Is Right Or Wrong Matured Minds Only Pls by SarutobiEky(m): 10:25pm On May 20, 2022
Nonexisting:
The possibility that she fuccked around to afford those gifts is high but nigga, let the sleeping dog lie. Fucck your turn and let other niggas fucck their turns too. I don't have a girlfriend but I fucck every week, no be people's girlfriends I dey fucck? If you continue like this, you will drink sniper in near future on top toto matter. Your girlfriend is even an undergraduate and you think you are the only one fuccking her. Mtchew
Sound it!
Re: I’m Really Confused Is This Is Right Or Wrong Matured Minds Only Pls by Godada(m): 10:27pm On May 20, 2022

You got a girl not like other girls.

Enjoy it.

Girls if they give a rat ass about at all would buy you a boxer and a singlet..... Or just screw you silly as the best gift they can offer...

Just the other thread some girl broke up with a guy because of sharwama..... For just the darnest reason.

She went as if her kitty was an income generating asset. Imagine the nerve.

The thing is this.... Don't mess a good thing going on here with your fastidiousness.

Enjoy her.

She loves you, Cumrade

1 Like

Re: I’m Really Confused Is This Is Right Or Wrong Matured Minds Only Pls by oluwaseyi0: 10:28pm On May 20, 2022
keep extra money aside

she might have use her next school fees or house rent

even fucking around can't generate such in few days expect she has a standby rich sugar daddy
Re: I’m Really Confused Is This Is Right Or Wrong Matured Minds Only Pls by arthurwillia(m): 12:32am On May 21, 2022
Bro these girls make money from these their hustle oo..
E get one girl wey I date, she sells fabrics and sew also, I have access to her gmail account and receive alert, guys will buy things worth of 50k from her and add 10k untop it.. there was a time she sold so many cloth to one uk returnee, she doubled the price for the guy and the guy paid, this was last year December. Guy they are making cool money oo forget that thing.

I was curious about her new phone 12 promax where me I Dey manage Xsmax lol
She posted her sister pictures one day and someone sent her 50k to give her sister that she too fine.
Guy some men are just simps

Now the downside is that these guys that pay extra to her always later end up asking her out or ask her to deliver herself. I cannot vouch for her if she’s later dated or delivered herself sha

These might be the case with your babe. They will surely over pay and ask her out, it depends on her to agree or not

I rest my case setobaba

1 Like

Re: I’m Really Confused Is This Is Right Or Wrong Matured Minds Only Pls by seanwilliam(m): 2:31am On May 21, 2022
Perhaps she has saving culture but but With my exposure and experience with people , I personally will think twice before accepting such offer .

She might seem loving and caring , I understand , but you can’t rule out the possibilities of……………( fill in the gap ).

Before I accept such gift, I’ll gauge her income , what she does for a living etc . I don pass level wey I go Dey do things without thinking twice , I don’t want wetin go put me for trouble .. if she can’t tell you how she got the money pls and pls return it.. it’s very simple to tell you how she get the money nah .. talking from experience …

It’s better to be sorry now than later

Edited Since she has side hustle , take her word for it and hold her to it
Re: I’m Really Confused Is This Is Right Or Wrong Matured Minds Only Pls by Karleb(m): 3:41am On May 21, 2022
arthurwillia:
Bro these girls make money from these their hustle oo..
E get one girl wey I date, she sells fabrics and sew also, I have access to her gmail account and receive alert, guys will buy things worth of 50k from her and add 10k untop it.. there was a time she sold so many cloth to one uk returnee, she doubled the price for the guy and the guy paid, this was last year December. Guy they are making cool money oo forget that thing.

I was curious about her new phone 12 promax where me I Dey manage Xsmax lol
She posted her sister pictures one day and someone sent her 50k to give her sister that she too fine.
Guy some men are just simps

Now the downside is that these guys that pay extra to her always later end up asking her out or ask her to deliver herself. I cannot vouch for her if she’s later dated or delivered herself sha

These might be the case with your babe. They will surely over pay and ask her out, it depends on her to agree or not

I rest my case setobaba

A girl once posted her picture and someone sent her 20k, just like that. If she didn't post it, I wouldn't know. Imagine those not posting theirs.

Guy man should lock up, these girls have money.

Na that their I'm broke mantra I hate. A girl can have N5m and still beg for N100. Na their way.
Re: I’m Really Confused Is This Is Right Or Wrong Matured Minds Only Pls by Michael1111: 3:49am On May 21, 2022
Kindly DM FOR for your Apartment...
Re: I’m Really Confused Is This Is Right Or Wrong Matured Minds Only Pls by Opeyemic01: 5:14am On May 21, 2022
Nonexisting:
The possibility that she fuccked around to afford those gifts is high but nigga, let the sleeping dog lie. Fucck your turn and let other niggas fucck their turns too. [/b]I don't have a girlfriend but I fucck every week, no be people's girlfriends I dey fucck?[b] If you continue like this, you will drink sniper in near future on top toto matter. Your girlfriend is even an undergraduate and you think you are the only one fuccking her. Mtchew

Baba ooooooooo!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: I’m Really Confused Is This Is Right Or Wrong Matured Minds Only Pls by lecowas: 6:28am On May 21, 2022
Lol... Everything totalling 85k, and their two Gucci shirts there. Lol 85k is nothing again in this present Nigeria,if she sell her cake for 5k before, she might be selling it 3 times the price now, also her other services, so it's not a big deal.

The only people feeling the heat more are the salary earners
Re: I’m Really Confused Is This Is Right Or Wrong Matured Minds Only Pls by Vinnie2000(m): 6:38am On May 21, 2022
Lol, dis post will Pepper some of our NL feminists!.
OP, Just collect and be enjoying ur Gifts. But u too, be spending money on her.
But Laslas, 'Michael, AFTER ALL WAT I SPENT ON YOU' go still come out for dis ur Relationship.
Re: I’m Really Confused Is This Is Right Or Wrong Matured Minds Only Pls by immortalmortal: 7:06am On May 21, 2022
Abeg give me her number. My girl needs to take lessons from her

1 Like

Re: I’m Really Confused Is This Is Right Or Wrong Matured Minds Only Pls by IsellSmartTvs: 7:17am On May 21, 2022
My supposed fiancée wasn’t online for 2 days on my supposed bday(18th of may).And I already understood the picture
But urs got u gifts,and u suspicious of her.
Everyone with different problems shocked

1 Like

Re: I’m Really Confused Is This Is Right Or Wrong Matured Minds Only Pls by IkeIgboNile(m): 7:29am On May 21, 2022
Some people will always find fault even when things are going well for them. Op,if she didn't buy anything for you, you'll get mad and now that she went out of her way to show you,how much she values you,you're saying another thing.
Re: I’m Really Confused Is This Is Right Or Wrong Matured Minds Only Pls by Gadafii: 7:33am On May 21, 2022
This is why you should do a back ground check before you commit to any girl, be sure if the type of family she's from, if her parents are working, what type of work, which schools she attended, that will guide you on her financial status.

My girl got me wireless clippers, expensive clothing material and shoe polish with kits, I didn't ask her how she got it, cos her dad is involved in politics and her mama get shop for eko where she sells lace, school in s private university.

While she somehow discouraged me from spending much on her, except when she's hell bent on me buying parfait or airtime for her once in a while, I try to be the best boy ever to her, she freely confide in me, seek my advise about her life choices, once in a while got her dresses, necklace or ear rings, little little things

Op, now is not the time to be asking her where she got the money to buy those as she will perceive you didn't appreciate her efforts, enjoy your birthday and spend time with her if possible, later you can jokingly ask her, that the items she got for you done of your guys saw it and asked how much you got it but you couldn't tell them because you have no idea their prices, she go tell you, then you fake bring shock and ask her how she take get that kind money, while calling her cash madam at the same time or sugar Mommy, don't be too serious in this type of conversation, she will tell you all you need to know, except she's into shady activities, if you are smart you will know if she's lying or not from her response

Have a nice weekend

4 Likes

Re: I’m Really Confused Is This Is Right Or Wrong Matured Minds Only Pls by Clinghton: 7:34am On May 21, 2022
Proper investigation should reveal how she bought them, to be on the safe side.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Expired Toto Is What Many Are Chasing After / Help !! I Get Jealous Of My Married Neighbor / Should I Beg Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.