Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

What Is The Weirdest Thing You Believed As A Kid? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Believed As A Kid? (1323 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Tried During Sex? / What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? / What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Weirdest Thing You Believed As A Kid? by Juliusmomoh2: 8:37pm On May 20, 2022
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Believed As A Kid? by Medianna(f): 8:41pm On May 20, 2022
The moon was following me.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Believed As A Kid? by Hashabiah: 8:46pm On May 20, 2022
That salamanders were servants to snakes.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Believed As A Kid? by Urheadmaster(m): 8:46pm On May 20, 2022
Medianna:
The moon was following me.
My shadow kept running after me whenever I am running.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Believed As A Kid? by MAGG0T(m): 8:47pm On May 20, 2022
smiley

That women de born from anus instead of toto

Damn!!
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Believed As A Kid? by Wawelexy(m): 8:49pm On May 20, 2022
If ur milk teeth should fall off, pick seven iittle stone and throw it alongside the teeth to the roof so u can have a new one. But if agama lizard go mistakenly see am, u don get artificial gap teeth be that o, cause u wont get a new one for life.

Aswear we too mumu for childhood.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Believed As A Kid? by ashewoboy(m): 8:55pm On May 20, 2022
That we should not have sex as kids. I don even believe am reach adulthoodcheesy.

I don't like sex. I have not involved in it.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Believed As A Kid? by Zonefree(m): 9:01pm On May 20, 2022
I believed that Education is the key.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Believed As A Kid? by FriendsAndFans(m): 9:02pm On May 20, 2022
That the sun rose every morning just to see if i am doing ok angry
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Believed As A Kid? by PerfectStranger(m): 9:18pm On May 20, 2022
That I was the leader of tomorrow. Make i see food chop survive reach the tomorrow first

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Believed As A Kid? by LUAN1: 9:21pm On May 20, 2022
I was a wise kid,
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Believed As A Kid? by sorosoke101: 9:22pm On May 20, 2022
That India won Nigeria 99-0 also believing in madam koikoi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Believed As A Kid? by l69l: 9:22pm On May 20, 2022
If you swallow seed d seed will grow in ur stomach
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Believed As A Kid? by LUAN1: 9:22pm On May 20, 2022
ashewoboy:
That we should not have sex as kids. I don even believe am reach adulthoodcheesy.

I don't like sex. I have not involved in it.
I dislike sex,
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Believed As A Kid? by Juliusmomoh2: 9:23pm On May 20, 2022
Zonefree:

before nko... ✌️✌️
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Believed As A Kid? by Uniquetani1(f): 9:23pm On May 20, 2022
That you will be initiated into witchcraft if you eat your classmate's food

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Believed As A Kid? by Gwagone: 9:24pm On May 20, 2022
That, money is the root of all evil
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Believed As A Kid? by Martinez39s(m): 9:36pm On May 20, 2022
That actors and actresses I saw on TV were literally inside my TV and would sneak out from the TV at midnight, while I was asleep, to make room for those performing in the upcoming programmes. Silly one-year-old me. grin grin grin

Finally, believing in Yahweh, the Christian supreme deity. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Believed As A Kid? by Darkseid(m): 9:43pm On May 20, 2022
If person jump over you, you no go tall again unless the person jump over again from the opposite side to counter am.

I still remember clearly the day my sister jumped over me because I laid down blocking the door. I cried for hours till my mum begged her to jump again to reverse the curse grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Believed As A Kid? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:54pm On May 20, 2022
That if a flying bird shit on ur head, u go get Money in the future.
That if a young boy has grey hair early, him go become millionaire in the future!
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Believed As A Kid? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:57pm On May 20, 2022
Martinez39s:
That actors and actresses I saw on TV were literally inside my TV and would sneak out from the TV at midnight, while I was asleep, to make room for those performing in the upcoming programmes. Silly one-year-old me. grin grin grin

You remembered when u were watching TV as a One yr old

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Believed As A Kid? by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 20, 2022
MAGG0T:
smiley

That women de born from anus instead of toto

Damn!!
damn this is too weird
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Believed As A Kid? by mystery22: 10:02pm On May 20, 2022
That Nigeria is one
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Believed As A Kid? by Medianna(f): 10:04pm On May 20, 2022
Martinez39s:

Linus spotted
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Believed As A Kid? by angelfallz(m): 10:04pm On May 20, 2022
This, reminded me of the movie, End of the Wicked
Uniquetani1:
That you will be initiated into witchcraft if you eat your classmate's food
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Believed As A Kid? by angelfallz(m): 10:05pm On May 20, 2022
grin grin grin
Darkseid:
If person jump over you, you no go tall again unless the person jump over again from the opposite side to counter am.

I still remember clearly the day my sister jumped over me because I laid down blocking the door. I cried for hours till my mum begged her to jump again to reverse the curse grin grin
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Believed As A Kid? by Asceleb16(m): 10:24pm On May 20, 2022
Zonefree:
Not knowing it's YAHOO
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Believed As A Kid? by Asceleb16(m): 10:25pm On May 20, 2022
Gwagone:
That, money is the root of all evil
Not knowing it's poverty
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Believed As A Kid? by IyaTola: 10:26pm On May 20, 2022
grin
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Believed As A Kid? by Asceleb16(m): 10:27pm On May 20, 2022
Vinnie2000:
You remembered when u were watching TV as a One yr old
Some people's memory are sharp joor
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Believed As A Kid? by oluwaseyi0: 10:29pm On May 20, 2022
I believed no one else was born on December 25 aside Jesus christ
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Believed As A Kid? by Lilsameey: 10:34pm On May 20, 2022
If walk with your back facing the direction you are headed to, Satan go meet you for night.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Fucking Sugar Mummy 40 Years Upward. / Opay Has Refuse To Reverse My Money Since 29th. / Lady Passes Out After Crying Non-stop Over Valentine’s Day Heartbreak - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.