Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,490 members, 7,816,158 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Archbishop Bars Pelosi From Receiving Holy Communion Over Abortion Support - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Archbishop Bars Pelosi From Receiving Holy Communion Over Abortion Support (17981 Views)

William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body / Lady Bleeds From The Eyes After Receiving Holy Communion In Enugu(photos,video) / I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Archbishop Bars Pelosi From Receiving Holy Communion Over Abortion Support by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 22, 2022
Then he is worse than Pelosi...
Re: Archbishop Bars Pelosi From Receiving Holy Communion Over Abortion Support by Jacopini: 2:17pm On May 22, 2022
Ghostrye:
I think the holy communion should not be denied anybody regardless of their political and moral stance

Bcus to u d holy Communion is a any piece of food that can be eating by anyone.

A reason it is called Holy Communion.

Ur moral , political, social personal nd all round stance must be holy.
Re: Archbishop Bars Pelosi From Receiving Holy Communion Over Abortion Support by RedpillAnalyst: 2:18pm On May 22, 2022
Abortion is encouraged for other many not well known reasons.

You know these aborted fetal materials are used in some vaccines, facial make up and dermatological creams?

Occultism worship of goddess of destruction

https://redpillers.com/discussion/topic/how-pro-choice-movement-abortion-is-sacrifice-to-goddess-kali
Re: Archbishop Bars Pelosi From Receiving Holy Communion Over Abortion Support by GardenOfGod(m): 2:28pm On May 22, 2022
grin grin
Teeaser4:
no nah Jaguar news….
Nigerians una no go kii person grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Archbishop Bars Pelosi From Receiving Holy Communion Over Abortion Support by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 22, 2022
If there is ever a face if the anti christ, it is the US democratic party and Peloski is the Lucifer.
Re: Archbishop Bars Pelosi From Receiving Holy Communion Over Abortion Support by Indaboskikoboko: 2:47pm On May 22, 2022
Western liberals believe in live and let live unless you intend to be a practicing Muslim, Christian, or traditionalist
Ballzproblemm:

i saw many devilish Americans condemning this move good move from Catholic ,no matter your status we have a doctrine we abide too ,if don't like it change church
Re: Archbishop Bars Pelosi From Receiving Holy Communion Over Abortion Support by Indaboskikoboko: 2:51pm On May 22, 2022
Criticise the individual not the religion or entire group. When a doctor or lawyer goes against the ethics of their profession we don't criticize the entire profession
Realists:
Hmmm, wonders shall never end, The church has Gay pastors, The church has Satanic branch, The church has usury eating banking system, The church pays billions to victims of sodomy, done by their priests, well since it's Christianity we must not criticize them, for hypocrisy is allowed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Archbishop Bars Pelosi From Receiving Holy Communion Over Abortion Support by Freebills12: 3:00pm On May 22, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Realists:
Hmmm, wonders shall never end, The church has Gay pastors, The church has Satanic branch, The church has usury eating banking system, The church pays billions to victims of sodomy, done by their priests, well since it's Christianity we must not criticize them, for hypocrisy is allowed.

In as much as you are trying to shame the Catholic Church, know you that you are not the first neither will you be the last. In your stupidity you made yourself look righteous without sin. You mentioned the sins of human beings like you who are going to church. Let me ask you these people are they the Church? Are they not human beings? Gay priests! They are living in denial because they hid this devilish while they were still in seminary school. Those who have the tendency being shown the way out. There is nothing like satanic church.
Catholic Church is custodian of world morality. Make your research, no other Church can do that. Abortion, Gay, Euthenasia, Contraceptives ..... They are no no for Catholic Church
Re: Archbishop Bars Pelosi From Receiving Holy Communion Over Abortion Support by Freebills12: 3:08pm On May 22, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Ghostrye:
I think the holy communion should not be denied anybody regardless of their political and moral stance

The Holy Communion is only for the Catholics who prepare themselves well... By that I mean those in state of grace. This Pelosi has committed public sin, to give her Holy communion will be a grievous sin and also a scandal. Support for killing of the defenceless...the church will not support that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Archbishop Bars Pelosi From Receiving Holy Communion Over Abortion Support by yommen: 3:29pm On May 22, 2022
Realists:

What exactly are you insinuating as regards this this news itself?
Re: Archbishop Bars Pelosi From Receiving Holy Communion Over Abortion Support by okwusdaddy: 3:45pm On May 22, 2022
Timekeeper452:
How abortion is the problem of humans in this present reality still baffles me. A woman has the right to do whatever she wants with her body, if she says she doesn’t have the strength to carry any pregnancy, then she can get an abortion if she wants. It’s no one’s business.
She should close her legs then.Instead of killing someone in the name of abortion.
Re: Archbishop Bars Pelosi From Receiving Holy Communion Over Abortion Support by SURElee(f): 3:48pm On May 22, 2022
Did Jesus bar Judas from eating communion with them at the last supper table knowing that Judas was going to betray him?

Did Jesus select those to eat at the communion table like we have today?

Abeg let the woman go and buy communion bread and wine and bless it by herself and eat jare. We have all being endued with power and dominion and whatever we bless is blessed. No be only Archbishop prayer God dey answer.

We have to learn as christians to hear people out, correct them in love and not use our church position to ward people off or punish people.

If Christ didn't ban Judas from the communion table who be the archbishop?
Re: Archbishop Bars Pelosi From Receiving Holy Communion Over Abortion Support by Kingpele(m): 4:00pm On May 22, 2022
[quote author=Realists post=113064253]Hmmm, wonders shall never end, The church has Gay pastors, The church has Satanic branch, The church has usury eating banking system, The church pays billions to victims of sodomy, done by their priests, well since it's Christianity we must not criticize them, for hypocrisy is allowed.[ your ignorance is better than nobody ,u think u care about fools that kill human beings over dead prophet
Re: Archbishop Bars Pelosi From Receiving Holy Communion Over Abortion Support by drnoel: 4:01pm On May 22, 2022
Teeaser4:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/politics/san-francisco-archbishop-pelosi-communion-abortion-support.amp

[s]Devil Dey go church, see her face like owl’s face that woman na evil, I’m not talking about her abortion stance, that’s none of my business- OP
[/s]
When U report news, you should be an unbiased participant, not make judgements.
Re: Archbishop Bars Pelosi From Receiving Holy Communion Over Abortion Support by drnoel: 4:02pm On May 22, 2022
Teeaser4:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/politics/san-francisco-archbishop-pelosi-communion-abortion-support.amp

Devil Dey go church, see her face like owl’s face that woman na evil, I’m not talking about her abortion stance, that’s none of my business- OP

On the other part, fox news is faux. You should by now know they represent trash so their news is not reliable
Re: Archbishop Bars Pelosi From Receiving Holy Communion Over Abortion Support by Timekeeper452: 4:15pm On May 22, 2022
okwusdaddy:
She should close her legs then.Instead of killing someone in the name of abortion.
and those gotten pregnant out of rape?
Re: Archbishop Bars Pelosi From Receiving Holy Communion Over Abortion Support by Lovelydaisies: 5:10pm On May 22, 2022
Timekeeper452:
How abortion is the problem of humans in this present reality still baffles me. A woman has the right to do whatever she wants with her body, if she says she doesn’t have the strength to carry any pregnancy, then she can get an abortion if she wants. It’s no one’s business.

What if the woman is your wife and insists on having abortions each time she's pregnant because she doesn't feel up to it or because it's her body, her choice?
Re: Archbishop Bars Pelosi From Receiving Holy Communion Over Abortion Support by Timekeeper452: 5:13pm On May 22, 2022
Lovelydaisies:

What if the woman is your wife and insists on having abortions each time she's pregnant because she doesn't feel up to it or because it's her body, her choice?
if she has a good reason for that like maybe health reasons, or she can’t keep babies cos she might die, we will look for options, if she doesn’t want kids and I do, it’s her body and her choice, I won’t force her, I’ll simply divorce and remarry someone who understands me.

If same happens to you what will you do?
Re: Archbishop Bars Pelosi From Receiving Holy Communion Over Abortion Support by Grandkay21(m): 6:38pm On May 22, 2022
This is not a political issue, Abortion is a sin and Against the teaching of the church and christianity
Ghostrye:
Re: Archbishop Bars Pelosi From Receiving Holy Communion Over Abortion Support by rickleye: 7:23pm On May 22, 2022
Realists:

Tell me about it ! The dude just trying to score political points. I won’t be shocked when the skeleton in his cupboards is revealed in the coming weeks
Re: Archbishop Bars Pelosi From Receiving Holy Communion Over Abortion Support by Starzo: 7:26pm On May 22, 2022
Maynman:

Don’t you kill animals? Take their lives?
so you are comparing the life of a human to that of an ant??
Shows the value you place on your life as a human
Re: Archbishop Bars Pelosi From Receiving Holy Communion Over Abortion Support by Starzo: 7:30pm On May 22, 2022
5thcolm:

Looks like you are not getting the argument.
The argument is should doing abortion be legal or not. That is, should doing abortion be a criminal offense or not.
In my opinion, you can be against both. You can discourage abortion for flimsy excuse and also discourage making it a criminal offense. That is what Polosi is supporting.
People do abortion for legit reasons that is beyond their control.
Funny thing is this same US party that wants to make abortion a criminal offense, are against providing funds and help to families and children of less privileges. Birth control procedures don't work 100% and one thing I can say as a relatively new father in the US is that childcare is expensive

I understand your point. But most of the people supporting abortion are the ones with the 'flimsy excuses' of I can do whatever I want with my body while living reckless lives.

I support abortion in certain cases like rape, critical medical conditions.

But giving someone the power to take a life just cuz 'they feel like it' is what I'm strongly against.
Re: Archbishop Bars Pelosi From Receiving Holy Communion Over Abortion Support by Starzo: 7:36pm On May 22, 2022
Timekeeper452:
the government can decide to take a life when they feel maybe you have committed enough crimes to be sentenced to death, you are an immediate threat. But when a woman wants to get an abortion to save her life she is knowingly taking away life. There is nothing harmful about getting an abortion.

Stop shifting goal post. As I said above, I support abortion in the case of critical medical conditions or rape. But doing such a delicate with soley based on casual and selfish attitude/reason of 'i can do whatever I want with my body', especially when there's a present father willing and ready to take responsibility is what I'm strongly against.
Re: Archbishop Bars Pelosi From Receiving Holy Communion Over Abortion Support by Maynman: 7:43pm On May 22, 2022
Starzo:

so you are comparing the life of a human to that of an ant??

Shows the value you place on your life as a human

So it’s not about the life you are worried about , it’s about which one has value to you?
Re: Archbishop Bars Pelosi From Receiving Holy Communion Over Abortion Support by bukarolz: 7:44pm On May 22, 2022
Says a lukewarm xtian with inferiority complex.

Realists:
Re: Archbishop Bars Pelosi From Receiving Holy Communion Over Abortion Support by Starzo: 7:55pm On May 22, 2022
Maynman:

So it’s not about the life you are worried about , it’s about which one has value to you?
again I ask, are you comparing the life of a human to that of an ant?
Re: Archbishop Bars Pelosi From Receiving Holy Communion Over Abortion Support by Maynman: 8:05pm On May 22, 2022
Starzo:

again I ask, are you comparing the life of a human to that of an ant?

I thought we are talking about lives? Why are you choosing the live you want to care for?
With your logic too, an embryo Iife is not the same as a baby life.

By the way between the human and ant life which one did you create? And why is it normal to kill an animal??

Re: Archbishop Bars Pelosi From Receiving Holy Communion Over Abortion Support by Starzo: 8:12pm On May 22, 2022
Maynman:

I thought we are talking about lives? Why are you choosing the live you want to care for?
With your logic too, an embryo Iife is not the same as a baby life.

So are you comparing a embryo life to a baby life?
an embryo develops to become a baby. What does an ant develop into?

It's like saying because babies are incapable of doing almost anything by themselves and depend on grown ups for everything then their lives should not be considered as valuable as that of a functioning adult within the societal structure

What type of wasp reasoning is that?

A human life is a human life at any stage. And the sanctity of it must be protected at all cost

I guess you've not seen the recent abortion law
Re: Archbishop Bars Pelosi From Receiving Holy Communion Over Abortion Support by Teeaser4(m): 8:33pm On May 22, 2022
drnoel:

On the other part, fox news is faux. You should by now know they represent trash so their news is not reliable
that’s the report from NYT, is it faux too?
I don’t know what’s wrong with y’all kids here on nairaland, any news wey una no like is automatically fake news.

Anytime you see this username, have it at the back of your mind that, my news are always genuine and from credible sources.

I don’t spread fake news, cos I’m not getting paid for this, just doing my thing.

Don’t bother to reply I won’t read nor reply, I just decided to expose your naivety , now stay the fvck out of my mentions.

Re: Archbishop Bars Pelosi From Receiving Holy Communion Over Abortion Support by Maynman: 8:34pm On May 22, 2022
Starzo:

an embryo develops to become a baby. What does an ant develop into?

[/b]It's like saying because babies are incapable of doing almost anything by themselves and depend on grown ups for everything then their lives should not be considered as valuable as that of a functioning adult within the societal structure[b]

What type of wasp reasoning is that?

A human life is a human life at any stage. And the sanctity of it must be protected at all cost

I guess you've not seen the recent abortion law

This is dumb analogy.
An egg develop into an ant, so as an embryo into a baby.
A life is a life at any stage and the sanctity of it must be protected at all cost.
A life is a life you can give it whatever terms like “animal life” or “human life” but it doesn’t erase that’s a life is still involved.

I guess you’ve not seen the animal rights laws.
Re: Archbishop Bars Pelosi From Receiving Holy Communion Over Abortion Support by Timekeeper452: 9:00pm On May 22, 2022
Starzo:

Stop shifting goal post. As I said above, I support abortion in the case of critical medical conditions or rape. But doing such a delicate with soley based on casual and selfish attitude/reason of 'i can do whatever I want with my body', especially when there's a present father willing and ready to take responsibility is what I'm strongly against.
you literally are the one shifting goal posts. You accept abortion only when it suits your narrative , but don’t when it suits the victim’s narrative.

1 Like

Re: Archbishop Bars Pelosi From Receiving Holy Communion Over Abortion Support by edosignature(m): 9:31pm On May 22, 2022
I personally view Nancy Pelosi as a witch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination / Pastor E.A. Adeboye Denied Writing Any Letter On Self Defence / The Dangers Of Wilful Sins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.