Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,485 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Archbishop Bars Pelosi From Receiving Holy Communion Over Abortion Support - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Archbishop Bars Pelosi From Receiving Holy Communion Over Abortion Support (17984 Views)

William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body / Lady Bleeds From The Eyes After Receiving Holy Communion In Enugu(photos,video) / I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Archbishop Bars Pelosi From Receiving Holy Communion Over Abortion Support by Teeaser4(m): 2:46am On May 23, 2022
edosignature:
I personally view Nancy Pelosi as a witch.
she’s evil, you no see her face like “Vulture”

1 Like

Re: Archbishop Bars Pelosi From Receiving Holy Communion Over Abortion Support by Starzo: 6:44am On May 23, 2022
Timekeeper452:
you literally are the one shifting goal posts. You accept abortion only when it suits your narrative , but don’t when it suits the victim’s narrative.
which victim are you talking about?. the rape victim or the one who recklessly continued having unprotected sex with the intention of flushing the baby away if and when she gets pregnant?
Re: Archbishop Bars Pelosi From Receiving Holy Communion Over Abortion Support by Starzo: 6:52am On May 23, 2022
Maynman:

This is dumb analogy.
An egg develop into an ant, so as an embryo into a baby.
A life is a life at any stage and the sanctity of it must be protected at all cost.
A life is a life you can give it whatever terms like “animal life” or “human life” but it doesn’t erase that’s a life is still involved.

I guess you’ve not seen the animal rights laws.

wonderful... we've all killed mosquitoes at different points in our lives (taken the life of a living thing according to you).

So therefore,we should all be rotting in jail or waiting for death sentences alongside the Danish man that killed his Nigerian wife and daughter since according to you, all lives of living things are of equal importance and should be treated exactly the same

mtchwww...una go just dey reason woke without common sense
Re: Archbishop Bars Pelosi From Receiving Holy Communion Over Abortion Support by Maynman: 8:03am On May 23, 2022
Starzo:

wonderful... we've all killed mosquitoes at different points in our lives (taken the life of a living thing according to you).

So therefore,we should all be rotting in jail or waiting for death sentences alongside the Danish man that killed his Nigerian wife and daughter since according to you, all lives of living things are of equal importance and should be treated exactly the same

mtchwww...una go just dey reason woke without common sense

What an arrogant homo you are.
Argue with animal right laws.

Don’t be dumb even in human murder we have different degrees to it and death sentences is not the outcome of everything

Re: Archbishop Bars Pelosi From Receiving Holy Communion Over Abortion Support by FreedomfromtheT: 11:32am On May 23, 2022
spidey77:
...Devil incarnate!!
...Wrinkled old witch!!!

Yet doctors are racking in millions from abortion money everyday. Owners of clinics close to Universities, hostels are changing cars on every other day...

Who are the ones patronizing them? Is it not better to go to teaching hospital do it than hide and die in a quack clinic. Do you know how many wombs have been lost due to abortion? Not because abortion was done but because it was done at the wrong place by the wrong person under the wrong circumstances!!

Let’s us look our selves in the mirror and say the truth. We pretend a lot...That’s the bitter truth...We in all religions pretend a lot....
Yes evil is on the increase. Abortions will continue no matter what the church preaches. But you can't claim to be a believer and at the same time (publicly) support baby killing. Just take a stand.
Re: Archbishop Bars Pelosi From Receiving Holy Communion Over Abortion Support by budaatum: 12:54pm On May 23, 2022
okwusdaddy:
She should close her legs then.Instead of killing someone in the name of abortion.

Is there no Church Law against her closing her legs and denying her man, or even preventing his seed from pregnating her?

https://theconversation.com/how-the-catholic-church-came-to-oppose-birth-control-95694

Re: Archbishop Bars Pelosi From Receiving Holy Communion Over Abortion Support by budaatum: 12:59pm On May 23, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
Yes evil is on the increase. Abortions will continue no matter what the church preaches. But you can't claim to be a believer and at the same time (publicly) support baby killing. Just take a stand.

Sir. With all due respect, one can claim to believe whatever one wants and at the same time.......

Hmm. But for your rather insightful "(publicly)".

Re: Archbishop Bars Pelosi From Receiving Holy Communion Over Abortion Support by drnoel: 8:27pm On May 23, 2022
Teeaser4:
that’s the report from NYT, is it faux too?
I don’t know what’s wrong with y’all kids here on nairaland, any news wey una no like is automatically fake news.

Anytime you see this username, have it at the back of your mind that, my news are always genuine and from credible sources.

I don’t spread fake news, cos I’m not getting paid for this, just doing my thing.

Don’t bother to reply I won’t read nor reply, I just decided to expose your naivety , now stay the fvck out of my mentions.

U just posted an alternative source or should one say a pix of an alternative source without even posting the Said link. Makes your story also not believeable cos people could also Photoshop the pix too. Pls follow up with concrete link to Ur story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination / Pastor E.A. Adeboye Denied Writing Any Letter On Self Defence / The Dangers Of Wilful Sins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.