Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,573 members, 7,861,735 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:09 PM

Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live (13886 Views)

'Why Nigeria’s Oil Belongs To The North' - Dr. Usman Bugaje / Bugaje: "Lagos Boys' arrogantly Misled Tinubu On Niger Crisis / SSS Arrests Usman Bugaje For Criticising Buhari’s Handling Of Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by Brushstrokes20: 7:44am On May 21, 2022
Gross understatement!

Buhari is BLUNDER PERSONIFIED undecided

And May Lugard continue to rot in the hottest part of hell for amalgamating cows with humans undecided

The doomed contraption is long overdue for DISINTEGRATION undecided
Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by Naimmaim: 7:45am On May 21, 2022
Gxgdd
Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by jrusky(m): 7:46am On May 21, 2022
Calling Nigeria dangerous place to stay is understament, "under Buhari Nigeria is the most deadly place on earth to stay"

That man called Buhari no go die well its sure and certain he will end his life in misery. Just watch..........
Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by Snowx: 7:47am On May 21, 2022
Buhari is a blatant failure
Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by Professor443(m): 7:53am On May 21, 2022
Minime10:
And you could not speak to the power that be for 7 years plus, but just crawl out of your cave now to spew thrash because you want to become president. I blame the gullible electorates who takes people like you serious

You dey mind that idiot ......
The only person who takes them serious is a supporter of APC
Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by lexy2014: 7:57am On May 21, 2022
Minime10:
And you could not speak to the power that be for 7 years plus, but just crawl out of your cave now to spew thrash because you want to become president. I blame the gullible electorates who takes people like you serious

is it buhari that should be taken serious?
Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by toujurs: 7:58am On May 21, 2022
Were you all blind when you voted him, with the help of the criminal tinubu. Now he thinks ruling Nigeria is a turn by turn thing. We Nigerians aren't even serious and ready to make Nigeria a better place.
Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by infofta(m): 8:08am On May 21, 2022
And you the next President will solve insecurity with Boko Haram, ESN, Bandits and Kidnappers
Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by franudi: 8:20am On May 21, 2022
Please, remove sentiments, vote for Mr. Peter Obi. For a better Nigeria.
Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by cp3o: 8:22am On May 21, 2022
watchindelta:
Airpeace holding my 140k since 2weeks without replying my email! After canceling my flight? How can I deal with them? I don called tired n sent emails tired. How can I get my money back?

I hope you actually went to the counter to open the ticket. If you did, you still have to go and fill out the reimbursement form. After this, a minimum of 21 working days must elapse, with some delay, and you will get like 105k or something like that.
Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by TruthinAction: 8:24am On May 21, 2022
It's happening all because of Islamization agenda. He opened the border to let his Fulani brothers from neighboring West Africa countries to come in so they can have a good number of terrorists to execute their plans. They are already in virtually every forest and they are being supplied with weapons. They are still building up daily. They also use kidnapping to enrich and equip themselves. Government will pretend not to know their hideouts. But they can fish out IPOB and ESN from their hideouts. We are watching. God will protect his own.
Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by Simplythebest: 8:26am On May 21, 2022
Thats change we voted for. This is just the beginning when the real change and continuing on Buhari legacy is coming then we will understand that Nigeria is not for everyone.
Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:26am On May 21, 2022
Buhari just pack and go enough is enough.
Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by royal231(m): 8:40am On May 21, 2022
Buhari has also demarketed Military generals as being quite useless and inexperienced..

His government touched all negatively

Even the army wey produce am dey in shock
Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by Benrosaria(m): 8:56am On May 21, 2022
All this in a bid to be the worse president cum 2059, all of you are the same as long as black color is the highest common factor
Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by Onewazobia(m): 9:00am On May 21, 2022
Law of cama is no a lie, Buhari gets what he wished for others, before his ascension he never wish any regime well. He makes inflammatory statements every time he lose election and no time he lost election that there was no lost of lives, the last bofer 2015, more than 8 NYSC cops lost their lives in Bauchi alone.
Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by Jostoman: 9:01am On May 21, 2022
Minime10:
truth is always better for people like you.
Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by watchindelta(m): 9:04am On May 21, 2022
cp3o:

I hope you actually went to the counter to open the ticket. If you did, you still have to go and fill out the reimbursement form. After this, a minimum of 21 working days must elapse, with some delay, and you will get like 105k or something like that.
i bought it online, thanks
Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by Emmanuelellah: 9:11am On May 21, 2022
This country no wao. I got a job after interview I went for 7days training after which I was ask by one of the manager to go without any offence committed. And replace me by one of his relative. If you don't have connection you are nobody in this country. Up till now am still jobless. God help us
Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by wealth2u(m): 9:43am On May 21, 2022
A walking dead vehemently looking for seat of President after 12yrs.....Worst of it all is brain dead Electorates who actualized the foolish dream. We are on it again. If you care about ur Family and ur posterity. Ensure Dr. Peter Obi is massively voted in to power as President. Else. there will be nothing called Nigeria again ever
Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by Hewlett: 9:48am On May 21, 2022
Medicine after death. Nigeria can never learn from the past, tomorrow now another ancestor will become the president.
Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by Charly68: 12:12pm On May 21, 2022
You were part of the new PDP men that foist Buhari on the nation. He lacks capacity to rule Nigeria that is the simple truth
Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by obotematics: 3:01pm On May 21, 2022
Which one be people redemption party again?
Me I dey find party to contest for my state
Re: Bugaje: Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live by KingGBsky(m): 6:05pm On May 21, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Is your father any different from President Buhari?

Do you really know your papa? Until you give a man power, you never know who he truly is.

Fools like you will never know any good thing in life…
Just the way people are suffering and businesses that was once booming are closed up that’s how every good thing will shut out in your life… Just as Buhari is a failure, failure will be your lifestyle

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Labour Party Lead Attorney To Challenge 2023 Sham Of Election / FG Expects 2 Million Liters Of Petrol From Port Harcourt Refinery / Nigeria Customs Service Gets New Comptroller General Of Customs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.