Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Ladies: This Is Why You Should Never Mention Marriage To A Guy First. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: This Is Why You Should Never Mention Marriage To A Guy First. (1453 Views)

Ladies: When A Guy First Approach You. / LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: This Is Why You Should Never Mention Marriage To A Guy First. by OfficialAwol(m): 1:35pm On May 21, 2022
"I'm only interested in serious relationships"

"If we are not dating for marriage, I'm out"

"When are you going to see my people?"

All these statements point to desperation. And this can only yield two result: scare men away from you or attract pretenders who would play along either to keep sleeping with you or to keep getting money or whatever material gain they get from you.

Your best strategy as a lady looking for husband is to remain that baby girl who still gives different styles in bed and shows no worries about the future to your guy.

However, at marriageable age, you should only give your time to a guy whom you have assessed on your own and he seems ready. At this stage, learn to use your head and less of your heart.

Don't ever make the mistake of staying with a guy who has no plan of settling down hoping that you will use love and sex to make him bring his plans forward. Don't try it, it will end in breakfast.

This video below will tell you more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URxA2kWYhmM
Re: Ladies: This Is Why You Should Never Mention Marriage To A Guy First. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:40pm On May 21, 2022
Ok papi.. kiss grin
Re: Ladies: This Is Why You Should Never Mention Marriage To A Guy First. by rickpat(m): 1:44pm On May 21, 2022
it ain't rocket sense....if you see a guy that really wants a future with you...matured sensible lady would know....you must not even ask him when he is coming to see your people.....but if the relationship has last for long ask ooo.....some guys are time wasters.. after five years they go and marry a lady they met five months ago...same applies for both gender

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: This Is Why You Should Never Mention Marriage To A Guy First. by OfficialAwol(m): 1:46pm On May 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Ok papi.. kiss grin

Lol

I'm called this somewhere. Hope you don't know me outside Nairaland?

Farano
Rocktation
Re: Ladies: This Is Why You Should Never Mention Marriage To A Guy First. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:47pm On May 21, 2022
OfficialAwol:

Lol

I'm called this somewhere. Hope you don't know me outside Nairaland?

Farano
Rocktation
If I don't I wouldn't address you by that..I am surprised you don't recollect me tho.. grin
Re: Ladies: This Is Why You Should Never Mention Marriage To A Guy First. by OfficialAwol(m): 1:55pm On May 21, 2022
rickpat:
it ain't rocket sense....if you see a guy that really wants a future with you...matured sensible lady would know....you must not even ask him when he is coming to see your people.....but if the relationship has last for long ask ooo.....some guys are time wasters.. after five years they go and marry a lady they met five months ago...same applies for both gender

I understand your point but some guys, once a lady asks them anything pertaining marriage, they begin to see it as pestering for marriage.

From then on, if they lady is nice, they'd say she's nice because she wants marriage.

If she misbehaves, they'd say see somebody that wants me to marry her.

That's why I'd suggest that the moment a lady notices her guy isn't serious about marriage and marriage has become her priority, she should start giving other men chance in her life and detach herself silently from the time waster.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: This Is Why You Should Never Mention Marriage To A Guy First. by fourboys: 1:57pm On May 21, 2022
Op u are not far from the truth... Our ladies don already compose song. Jehovah carry me dey go...
Re: Ladies: This Is Why You Should Never Mention Marriage To A Guy First. by OfficialAwol(m): 1:57pm On May 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

If I don't I wouldn't address you by that..I am surprised you don't recollect me tho.. grin

Taaaa!

You just wanna play on my intelligence.

I'm smarter than that.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: This Is Why You Should Never Mention Marriage To A Guy First. by rickpat(m): 1:58pm On May 21, 2022
OfficialAwol:

I understand your point but some guys, once a lady asks them anything pertaining marriage, they begin to see it as pestering for marriage.

From then on, if they lady is nice, they'd say she's nice because she wants marriage.

If she misbehaves, they'd say see somebody that wants me to marry her.

That's why I'd suggest that the moment a lady notices her guy isn't serious about marriage and marriage has become her priority, she should start giving other men chance in her life and detach herself silently from the time waster.
exactly ... wisdom is really key
Re: Ladies: This Is Why You Should Never Mention Marriage To A Guy First. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:03pm On May 21, 2022
OfficialAwol:

Taaaa!

You just wanna play on my intelligence.

I'm smarter than that.
Haha.. gotcha..
Re: Ladies: This Is Why You Should Never Mention Marriage To A Guy First. by OfficialAwol(m): 2:05pm On May 21, 2022
rickpat:
exactly ... wisdom is really key

Yea!

But a lot of ladies don't seem to have it and that's why they keep falling for the wrong guys and getting their hearts shattered.
Re: Ladies: This Is Why You Should Never Mention Marriage To A Guy First. by OfficialAwol(m): 2:06pm On May 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Haha.. gotcha..

You didn't grin

I saw your cards and beat you to it.
Re: Ladies: This Is Why You Should Never Mention Marriage To A Guy First. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:09pm On May 21, 2022
OfficialAwol:

You didn't grin

I saw your cards and beat you to it.
Yeah you beat me..I actually meant I got ya back..not the other way round.. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: This Is Why You Should Never Mention Marriage To A Guy First. by rickpat(m): 2:10pm On May 21, 2022
OfficialAwol:

Yea!

But a lot of ladies don't seem to have it and that's why they keep falling for the wrong guys and getting their hearts shattered.

no just Ladies though.... everyone needs to be careful when it comes to love, relationship and getting into marriage
Re: Ladies: This Is Why You Should Never Mention Marriage To A Guy First. by GboyegaD(m): 2:24pm On May 21, 2022
There's no crime in been assertive. If a guy leaves because he is asked such a question, then he was never ready for commitment with the lady.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: This Is Why You Should Never Mention Marriage To A Guy First. by Sukkyy2010: 2:35pm On May 21, 2022
Yet another article from another wayward who's trying to prove his/her self being sophisticated but with Zero philosophy and the worsted part, promoting fornication.

What good and applicable philosophy can come outta mind of a wayward and unvirtuos person. undecided
Re: Ladies: This Is Why You Should Never Mention Marriage To A Guy First. by efficiencie(m): 2:45pm On May 21, 2022
OfficialAwol:
"I'm only interested in serious relationships"

Your best strategy as a lady looking for husband is to remain that baby girl who still gives different styles in bed and shows no worries about the future to your guy.

In other words, never cease to be a bitch and hope that a fool comes around one day and scoops you off your feet into a marriage that will likely not last more than two years...any lady with an ounce of commonsense will realize that this idiotic excuse of a man is luring ladies into a life of servitude as a certified hoe.
Re: Ladies: This Is Why You Should Never Mention Marriage To A Guy First. by Demigod22: 7:50pm On May 21, 2022
What is meant to be will be.

The meat that belongs to the Hunter's pot of soup does not climb.
African proverb.
Re: Ladies: This Is Why You Should Never Mention Marriage To A Guy First. by OfficialAwol(m): 11:34pm On May 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Yeah you beat me..I actually meant I got ya back..not the other way round.. cheesy grin

Lol.

Will u ever be serious?
Re: Ladies: This Is Why You Should Never Mention Marriage To A Guy First. by OfficialAwol(m): 11:36pm On May 21, 2022
efficiencie:

In other words, never cease to be a bitch and hope that a fool comes around one day and scoops you off your feet into a marriage that will likely not last more than two years...any lady with an ounce of commonsense will realize that this idiotic excuse of a man is luring ladies into a life of servitude as a certified hoe.

Why are you taking it personal?
Re: Ladies: This Is Why You Should Never Mention Marriage To A Guy First. by efficiencie(m): 10:43am On May 22, 2022
OfficialAwol:

Why are you taking it personal?

Taking it personal? You are providing ladies with the advice that will rapidly turn them into hoes and you will be part of the very same persons complaining that there are no decent girls anywhere and that they are all hoes. You are asking ladies to learn new styles outside of marriage while they continuously keep doing abortions and lack any capacity to bond with a single man since they have made a life out of sleeping with multiple men in the name of having fun. Folks like you are a menace to the society and you will be part of those complaining when you are forced to drink from the same water you have polluted.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: This Is Why You Should Never Mention Marriage To A Guy First. by OfficialAwol(m): 7:18pm On May 24, 2022
efficiencie:

Taking it personal? You are providing ladies with the advice that will rapidly turn them into hoes and you will be part of the very same persons complaining that there are no decent girls anywhere and that they are all hoes. You are asking ladies to learn new styles outside of marriage while they continuously keep doing abortions and lack any capacity to bond with a single man since they have made a life out of sleeping with multiple men in the name of having fun. Folks like you are a menace to the society and you will be part of those complaining when you are forced to drink from the same water you have polluted.

Can you tell me where I said they should abortions in the video?

And how does telling ladies not to suggest marriage first a guy equate to asking them to be promiscuous?
Re: Ladies: This Is Why You Should Never Mention Marriage To A Guy First. by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 24, 2022
No good advise. You said they should be good in bed and show styles but not think of marriage?
What a waste of a man?

(1) (Reply)

How To Reduce Sugar In The Body?! / How Would You React To Your Girlfriend Blocking You From Viewing Her Status / Lady Heartbroken As Ex-boyfriend Retrieves Shop He Built For Her After Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.