Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,719 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:35 AM

Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC (55834 Views)

Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu / Fresh Blasphemy In Osun: Arrest Akintaro Now / David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by 1Sharon(f): 9:25pm On May 22, 2022
Lmaaoo...I love this. More and more people should speak out against Islam. If everyone around the word agrees to speak out against islam, they can't kill us all.

They'd just burn out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by gimakon2(m): 9:28pm On May 22, 2022
rolams:

Calling Jesus (PBUH) series of abusive names? Never! You can't see Muslim doing that

You are a Liar. Do not allow me call you a thief.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by mohammadyusuf66(m): 9:28pm On May 22, 2022
Josoappy:
God punish Islam
God punish Mohammed and it's worshippers
Idiot Muhammad
Foolish Muhammad
Dead rotten Muhammad
Someone that have sense like you should not be saying this.
Don't abuse the prophet. It is not okay
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by 2sexycom(m): 9:28pm On May 22, 2022
rolams:

I know if it is Northern part of the country, you won't be liking him by now!

I don't know what you guys gain in all these. Leave the religion for those who practice it, you won't. Your religion is to you while my religion is to me.

Let's embrace peace, we have nothing to gain in violence. There are so many things in the country that we need to be worried about.

Enough is enough!
South West may start having killings in their hand.. oya, go and kill him so that you will look like those in the North...

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by zionzoe(m): 9:32pm On May 22, 2022
myright:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2022/05/fresh-blasphemy-in-osun-arrest-akintaro_21.html?m=1
Well f^ck @llah and m0h his false prophet.

If they exist let them come now and insult me back.

I am in my room.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by zionzoe(m): 9:33pm On May 22, 2022
mohammadyusuf66:

Someone that have sense like you should not be saying this.
Don't abuse the prophet. It is not okay

Abuse for Abuse .

Eye for eye.

No tell me how to think that is TERRORISM

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by gudugudumeje: 9:33pm On May 22, 2022
That Moslems go and, or get insane at mere mention of Mohammed and insults passed to the dead Mohammed - who has no locus standing in-law to sue or be sued - is what MURIC is saying. So are all the insane men and women....

Let them be healed of insanity is what should be next on MURIC agenda.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by mohammadyusuf66(m): 9:33pm On May 22, 2022
oyatz:

What is your business with the speech/writings of other people?

If one million people say Muhammad was a bad man everyday for a month, will you be killing one million people per day for 30 days?
Someone that have sense like you should not say this. Please we should learn to respect other people religious rules and regulations, it is not bind upon you to follow. Just respect it for peace to rain. We in the southwest are well read, so we should not behave like ignorant people
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by gudugudumeje: 9:34pm On May 22, 2022
That Moslems go and, or get insane at mere mention of Mohammed and insults passed to the dead Mohammed - who has no locus standing in law to sue or be sued - is what MURIC is saying. So are all the insane men and women in the faith...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by GoodIsGod: 9:35pm On May 22, 2022
If the pastor is killed or attacked MURIC must be held responsible. The reason why his numbers were published is for people to attack him. Infact MURIC can carry out the attack and killing.
MURIC is deadly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by gimakon2(m): 9:37pm On May 22, 2022
zionzoe:

Well f^ck @llah and m0h his false prophet.

If they exist let them come now and insult me back.

I am in my room.

They just day feel superior day do rubbish, imagine these people o. The one them day insult christians nko. One fool even drew his useless father and said it was Jesus , I insulted him until he disabled his facebook account. Aimless set of people.

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by 1Sharon(f): 9:37pm On May 22, 2022
Surayj123:

may Allah bless u
Leave them in their ignorance, they don't even know abt their own religion,and here they are calling Islam names. We the muslims love Jesus more than those who claim to be his followers, they are all ignorant in this forum, so pls dont waste ur time arguing with them, if u argue with an ignorant man he will try to bring u to his level

Stop lying!

Muslims do not love Jesus, you love ISA.

They are not the same.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by mohammadyusuf66(m): 9:39pm On May 22, 2022
gudugudumeje:
That Moslems go and, or get insane at mere mention of Mohammed and insults passed to the dead Mohammed - who has no locus standing in law to sue or be sued - is what MURIC is saying. So are all the insane men and women in the faith...

Islamic rules and regulation is not bind on you to follow. Just respect our religion as we respects yours. We are well read, we shouldn't be talking like street people
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by zionzoe(m): 9:40pm On May 22, 2022
Akikanji:
There is freedom of speech, but freedom after speech is never guaranteed.
Well we rear pigs for that day when you have it injected in you with the epa ibon.

So dat ur pig @llaj will disown you in aljanna

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Bigchristo: 9:43pm On May 22, 2022
myright:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2022/05/fresh-blasphemy-in-osun-arrest-akintaro_21.html?m=1
the sets of Muslim wading efforts in blasphemy are very stupid, Nigeria have a big problem of insecurity and underdevelopment they should focus on that and leave religion aside, las las if Naija good na for all of us both Christian and Muslim, however I urge you Christians to respect other people’s religion and stop creating chaos among religion so we can focus on goal of fixing Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by zionzoe(m): 9:44pm On May 22, 2022
Benzemma:

In what ways did they kill them? Is it in physical confrontation or spiritual means? The question is, is it mohammed that gave Muslim the law that they must kill anyone that insults him or is it the Muslim that made the law?
The Terrorists demonstrated it, after he prevailed by terror... he even ordered a woman who tells him who he is to be tied to camel at both end and ripped apart.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by mohammadyusuf66(m): 9:45pm On May 22, 2022
1Sharon:
Lmaaoo...I love this. More and more people should speak out against Islam. If everyone around the word around the word agrees to speak out against islam, they can't kill us all.

They'd just burn out.
Listen to yourself. Does this make sense to you. Respecting other peoples religion is not heard to do.
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by yrex01(m): 9:46pm On May 22, 2022
OtemAtum:
Irony of life is making a mentor out of a paedophile and a violent one. The BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY also confirmed The violent and rapist nature of this Moh Ammad you guys are idolising. Here is what Abu Jahl said about him:

Common Era 1:53
53. May the gods judge him for this evil acts. May he never have rest all the days of his life. Even if billions of people declare peace upon Mohammad, may he never find true peace for destroying the life of Aisha emotionally by this sexual abuse.
lol. you can cry till kindom come, christianity can never match Islam. people who pass y'all v tried n fail

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by ofwest47(m): 9:46pm On May 22, 2022
With all these on going Blaspheming system against Islam and the Holy Prophet Muhammad ( S A W) today shows that there are no more Christian Religious Churches in Nigeria today but glorified business enterprisers called Churches owned by individuals.
Today where do you find Roman Catholic Churches , Anglican, Methodist, Baptist or Seventh-day Churches, the True members of these churches from the time immemorial you never heard from them any blasphemous speeches against Muslims and their Holy Prophet Muhammad ( S A W ) as they say your Religion is your Religion and my Religion is my Religion; So also no Muslim is ever against or blaspheme any Christian great Religious leader, like Jesus Christ ( The Holy prophet Yisa ,and many other known prophets in the Bible as their names also appear in the Holy Quran over their God sent messages to humanity. Hail Mary Mangalane the mother of Jesus Christ ( Anobi Yisa ) have a whole chapter in the Holy Quran __ see Chapter 19 of the Holy Quran. As the Catholic will say
"" Hail Mary Mother of Jesus Christ full grace the Lord is with dee! blessed is thee among Women ""
But today all you hear of, from the business enterprisers called Churches is Iam Prophet and Prophetess this , Pastor and Pastoress this, Bishop this of RCC, U R CC, CCG, UACCG, CCRG, with series of Blasphemous and Discriminanious enterprises to cause religious disharmony and disturbances in the country.
For them to know what Islam really is and for them to embrace Islam. go to: �‍♀️
A brief illustrated guide to understanding Islam : Islam _ guide.com or go to: �‍♀️
The Scientific miracle of the Holy Quran by the world known Scientists: Islam/guide. com.
They can also see what the spread of Islam is in Europe; America, Canada ,even in Roman capital there more Muslims than Christians not to talk of how many Popes has embarrassed Islam after their period of service as Catholical operations. Back in the Jewish Israeli country, they are Jewish and Muslims with little or nothing to hear of Christianity.
Back to the Slouthan World, Australia, Japan and Brunel see the ongoing spread of Islam over the world.
So for you owners of the Prvate Enterprises called Churches in Nigeria should stop Blasphemous ✋ ongoing statements in Nigeria to allow peace to rain in the country.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH SAYS UKABI ASIKA.
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by OtemAtum: 9:49pm On May 22, 2022
yrex01:
lol. you can cry till kindom come, christianity can never match Islam. people who pass y'all v tried n fail
I am neither a christian nor a muslim. I am Otem,sent to the world to make known The present state of religious gods like Allah and Jehovah and I can boldly tell you That currently both of them as well as thousands of religious gods are currently held in a spiritual cage by the gods of science as The AGE OF AQUARIUS commences. May The Light of God Almighty Which created Jehovah and Allah reveal this truth to you someday.
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by 1Sharon(f): 9:49pm On May 22, 2022
mohammadyusuf66:

Listen to yourself. Does this make sense to you. Respecting other peoples religion is not heard to do.

Fvck islam.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by zionzoe(m): 9:51pm On May 22, 2022
Lanre1st:
May Allah open the eyes and mind of all these unbebelievers, to let them know the error they are committing and wrong they are. Christianity nowadays is not too far from pagan.
If something happened 600 years from now , and someone disband what you just typed saying it is a lie, someone else wrote it...

Does that person have the moral justification to contribute to what you wrote ?

When next you pray to m0h... ask him that question.

You know Allah also prays for him... to who nahim we no know.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by zionzoe(m): 9:52pm On May 22, 2022
lansile:

That's why they are calling on government to intervene by arresting the lunatic who is spewing rubbish against Islam. If government failed to make example of him as deterrent to others,there will be more of him and it could lead to serious violence

Abuse of a rotten man is not BLASPHEMY.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by 1Sharon(f): 9:52pm On May 22, 2022
mohammadyusuf66:

Lol, yet when Islam becomes the majority the minority beliefs among them get quashed as the Muslims true colours start to show.

You Muslims have some audacity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by mohammadyusuf66(m): 9:53pm On May 22, 2022
1Sharon:

Fvck islam.
And you will say you are learned. You surprised me
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by yrex01(m): 9:56pm On May 22, 2022
OtemAtum:
I am neither a christian nor a muslim. I am Otem,sent to the world to make known The present state of religious gods like Allah and Jehovah and I can boldly tell you That currently both of them as well as thousands of religious gods are currently held in a spiritual cage by the gods of science as The AGE OF AQUARIUS commences. May The Light of God Almighty Which created Jehovah and Allah reveal this truth to you someday.
you can never see a Muslim turned atheist it's only xchristian that found out it's a religion of fraud. oga go n drink water, Islam is above anything no matter how you bad mouth it it will keep multiplying everyday

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by mohammadyusuf66(m): 9:56pm On May 22, 2022
zionzoe:

Abuse of a rotten man is not BLASPHEMY.

The Earth is forbidden to eat the flesh of the Prophet, so he can never be rotten. Respect our religion. Is it hard to do. We did force our rules on you
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by 1Sharon(f): 9:57pm On May 22, 2022
GoodIsGod:
Muslims can't take a fraction of what they do to other religion.

One Easter Sunday, I couldn't cook so I decided to go and eat at a restaurant. Some meters to the restaurant was a mosque. It was the time the Muslims were having one of their sermons. Loud and clear on the megaphone the Imam was saying. "Awon alaimokan mokan. Won láwọn nṣe Ajinde Jesu loni. Ta lo sọ fún wọn pé Jésù ku? Quran je ka mọ pé Jésù kọ ni won kan mọ agbelebu"
Translation;
"See them. Fools, they say they are celebrating Jesus' resurrection today. Who told them Jesus died? Quran made us to know it was not Jesus that was nailed to the cross. It was someone else" He went on blasting it on the megaphone Loud and clear.
What came to my mind was their blasphemy allegations against others.

If it were to be a Church that said that about their religion especially on Idle malus etc. The church would have been burnt to the ground.

The Bible existed before Quran as a fact and the Gospels were written by Jesus disciples. Those who ate and drank with him. Peter even followed him till he was crucified. Don't they know Jesus anymore?
Why must it be a book that came centuries after, brought by someone whose great grandfather was not in existence during Christ's period that will debunk the bible? grin

Another day, some Muslim women were going in front of me. All wearing hyjab. They were discussing.
One said, "awọn werey, won a tun ni èmi kì yóò kú ikú kikú kan bikose yiye. Ki wọn lo dúró níwájú mọto" all other women laughed.

Translated;
" Crazy people, they even say I will not die any death but live. Why don't they go and stand in front of a moving vehicle"

You see Muslims believe they can say anything about other people's religion but nobody has right to go against their own beliefs.

Bottom line is, if I was born a Muslim. By the time I am fourteen or fifteen I would have left the religion and go against my parents decisions. Seeing all these acts of intolerance and killings all over the world. It would have made me leave tey tey.
Mind you I don't hate Muslims. I have some as friends. In fact close friends.
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by thecommunist(m): 9:58pm On May 22, 2022
Abdulqareem:
so we should clap for the pastor and perhaps introduce him to putin and biden for raining insults and blasphemy on islam and muslim. [b]Christianity's new found love is mortification [/b]abi? It shows the poor state of that pastor's upbringing and how low he is. Thank God he has provided clues for the security operatives and I commend the civility of MURIC in handling this volatile case. Our love for Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) is uncompromising and anybody who wants to see the limit of our endurance should mortify him. Enjoy your christianity in peace fa
you cannot judge the whole of Christianity by the action of a few pastors and Christians.
I am a Christian, I don't like Islam , I believe it promotes Violence and suppression but I respect your choice and would never disparage your prophet or your religion. but you should stop making sweeping statements about christianity

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:58pm On May 22, 2022
Abdulqareem:
pls post your picture, number and location abeg. pls also contact MURIC to add you as a defendant when that pastor is charged to court for blasphemy. u go borrow sense.

You want to kill and burn him? Murderer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by luluman: 9:58pm On May 22, 2022
rolams:

Compare your song with the pastor's statement and tell me with open heart the grievous statement.
You will not read but just come to attack. The defence is not for the pastor but against the comment that dares Christians to speak against traditional worshipers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by luluman: 10:00pm On May 22, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Christian's are pagans are the only religious group that actually leave settling of issues to the God vs gods they serve to decide

Only Muslims use violence

Btw haven't you seen babalawo use white cross against red background on their shrine
What is this one saying? Ode!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply)

Obasanjo Saluting The Corpse Of Murtala Mohammed (Throwback Photo) / Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit / Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.