Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,100 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC (55646 Views)

Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu / Fresh Blasphemy In Osun: Arrest Akintaro Now / David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by richmanrichard: 7:51pm On May 22, 2022
liasmiram2567:

He CAN NEVER call Jesus a thief. It is blasphemous for a Muslim to abuse any of the Prophets; Jesus, Moses, Noah etc.Where and when did he say that?. Please share the link and evidence.
keep defending rubbish.If u have ever lived in d north; the Muslims wud openly refer to christians as infidels. Sterling bank which is owned by a Muslim blashphamed against Jesus by saying he rose like agege bread during d easter celebrations. Few years ago, the short man devil,el rufia made mockery of Jesus by saying Jesus slept with Mary his mother.The christians did not kill anybody. Ordinary cartoon of Mohammad in Europe; Muslims in Nigerians are already killing Christians in Nigeria. Its simple; don't kill anyone in the name of mohammed

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by starz100: 7:52pm On May 22, 2022
The Muslims in Nigeria should take example from the tolerant muslims in the Emirates. The religious tension will continue and undermine peaceful coexistence btw Christians and muslims if the latter will take every comment about them to heart.
History has shown that violence can never deter people from expressing their opinions, otherwise since the brutal murder of Deborah, this matter won't have come up.
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by richmanrichard: 7:53pm On May 22, 2022
Etsugwari:

You’re very STUPID… may you burn in hell.. coward… you will perish along side the pastor.. soon mark my words inshaAllahu you will meet you doom day
fool. Mohammed is a bastard n a rapist

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by CSTRR: 7:53pm On May 22, 2022
rolams:

In what way? Was Jesus a Christian?

Do you even know the meaning of "Christian"?
Please tell me the meaning of christian.
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by gaskiyamagana: 7:53pm On May 22, 2022
seborrhic:
The credentials and holy life of Muhammad have been doubted by many for generations,but it's the easy resort to mob action,including maimings,that have restrained many others from coming.
Just like Jesus's life and miracles have been questioned including still being subject to scientific analysis till this day,Muslims should be bold and confident enough to allow that of Muhammed to be scrutinized.
All these their resort to trying to silence people that call Mohammed's prophet status into question,with threats of violence will just continue adding doubts to the status placed on him by his Muslim adherents.
Sharap shut up.
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by J3susFr3ak: 7:55pm On May 22, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

Later you will come here wailing, oh ye lost sheep of Israel that was found in Nigeria.

Is that a threat O Mujaheddin? You want to now start a Hit squad against all Pastors and Christians (especially the "girls) who tell the bold truth?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by bellotaofeek: 7:55pm On May 22, 2022
What of Oba Solomon ? Seems you ppl don't even know what to do with your time.
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by gimakon2(m): 7:56pm On May 22, 2022
rolams:

What's your business with other people's religion?

Swear on your Life, you have not heard Muslims insult or you have not insulted christians and their God since you came into existence as a human being.

4 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Fcwilly: 7:56pm On May 22, 2022
Some religion na by force to join them, everything about them is kill kill kill, always looking for 12 Virgin's to nack them pekus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 22, 2022
rolams:

I know if it is Northern part of the country, you won't be liking him by now!

I don't know what you guys gain in all these. Leave the religion for those who practice it, you won't. Your religion is to you while my religion is to me.

Let's embrace peace, we have nothing to gain in violence. There are so many things in the country that we need to be worried about.

Enough is enough!

Peace will Never Reign if People keep Running... This Same Peace we fighting For should Stop and End in this our Generation. I won’t want to have a child who in the next 20 yrs is dealing with some Religious Syncophants who Have. Choosed not to reason with their God Given Brian.
Are you trying to say in the Next 20 yrs my kids should be reading about a person been lynched to death.
A religion that 90% of its follows applauded such acts, is not just only deadly but a blood sucking demon in the hades.
God gave you a Thinking brain put it to a taste, Question what you believe in... But hey no, if you dare question you will be marked for elimination.
What the Followers Claim is Fully contrary to what they practice and fully written down in the book.

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Benzemma(m): 7:59pm On May 22, 2022
rolams:

You don't know anything! They killed two Muslims because of this. One in Epe and the other in Mushin.

In what ways did they kill them? Is it in physical confrontation or spiritual means? The question is, is it mohammed that gave Muslim the law that they must kill anyone that insults him or is it the Muslim that made the law?

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by gaskiyamagana: 7:59pm On May 22, 2022
CSTRR:

Please tell me the meaning of Christian.
Christian is name neither mentioned by Jesus nor his disciples. Besides, Christ is sent ONLY to the lost sheep of twelve tribes of the House of Israel.
Therefore, what is the religious affinity between a Christian tribe in Nigeria and the twelve tribes of Israel to whom original Jesus was sent?
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by gimakon2(m): 8:00pm On May 22, 2022
Abdulqareem:
pls post your picture, number and location abeg. pls also contact MURIC to add you as a defendant when that pastor is charged to court for blasphemy. u go borrow sense.

Muslims insult christians, make caricature of Jesus and insult everyone and we have not killed you people. One day we would bring the same measure of "Peace" to you Muslims, with our full chest. An eye for an eye, we go see how una go use do, na una time, enjoy, no worry.

4 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by rolams(m): 8:01pm On May 22, 2022
Benzemma:

In what ways did they kill them? Is it in physical confrontation or spiritual means? The question is, is it mohammed that gave Muslim the law that they must kill anyone that insults him or is it the Muslim that made the law?

Search on Google Na! I told you to stop talking about what you don't know.
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by gaskiyamagana: 8:02pm On May 22, 2022
JohnSP99:

Christians have not only seen such against them, they have seen far worse than blasphemy in this country, they have been attacked and killed by Islamic groups in this country but yet have not risen up violently against your so called peaceful religion. Islam is now so synonymous to violence all over the world even in Africa. it should be a thing of shame to you Muslims and you should all rise up against all this violence in one voice to change people's minds about this religion cos there seems to be nothing peaceful about this religion
So said by the lost sheep of the house of Israel but found in Nigeria.
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by rolams(m): 8:03pm On May 22, 2022
gimakon2:

Swear on your Life, you have not heard Muslims insult or you have not insulted christians and their God since you came into existence as a human being.

Hear yourself! I said Jesus Na!!
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Josoappy: 8:03pm On May 22, 2022
God punish Islam
God punish Mohammed and it's worshippers
Idiot Muhammad
Foolish Muhammad
Dead rotten Muhammad

3 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by gaskiyamagana: 8:04pm On May 22, 2022
richmanrichard:
fool. Mohammed is a bastard n a rapist
According to the lost sheep of the house of Israel but found in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by rolams(m): 8:04pm On May 22, 2022
CSTRR:

Please tell me the meaning of christian.

Google it pls! I may be wrong!!
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by J3susFr3ak: 8:05pm On May 22, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

Christian is name neither mentioned by Jesus nor his disciples. Besides, Christ is sent ONLY to the lost sheep of twelve tribes of the House of Israel.
Therefore, what is the religious affinity between a Christian tribe in Nigeria and the twelve tribes of Israel to whom original Jesus was sent?

Here is your answer Mujaheddin:

"I have other sheep that are not of this sheep fold. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd." -- John 10:16

"And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world , and preach the gospel to every creature . He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned." -- Mark 16:15-16

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by bdon123(m): 8:05pm On May 22, 2022
myright:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2022/05/fresh-blasphemy-in-osun-arrest-akintaro_21.html?m=1
Arrest under wat constitution?Even though i dont agree wit d way his talking,am still sane enough to know he hasnt broken d law of the Republic.
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by vikstandon(m): 8:05pm On May 22, 2022
Mohammed is daft now...Are you hearing it for the first time.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by DaddyGngeess(m): 8:06pm On May 22, 2022
What this pastor did is bad, no need insulting other people's belief now, everyone has right to worship whom ever they want in peace abeg.
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Romeoweezy(m): 8:08pm On May 22, 2022
Just do you know that humans can't fight for God. I just wonder why yo people are so bothered about religion!
Ur homes r not peaceful
Ur dreams are shattered
Ur country is in a mess and yet y'll keep fighting cos of religion.
Who are among yo chose Christianity and who among yo chose Islam?
Non : we were all born into it , we grew in it and wateva we tink we know it either we were taught or we read abt it . so why killing and fighting each other? religion shud be the least of all our worries in this country
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by bdon123(m): 8:08pm On May 22, 2022
rolams:

Can any Muslim say such against Christianity without any of you condemning it?

Don't talk without proper reasoning pls!
Yes u can make such remark against christianity n d only reply u will get frm a christian is 'may God forgive u'

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by stonedlive(m): 8:09pm On May 22, 2022
Abdulqareem:
Fictitious? I laugh in swahili. I believe you can do better than this. His case would be treated using the common law & not even the shariah law. I pity you in advance. Can you post your number, pics, contact address & perhaps forward your name to MURIC as co-respondent to the blashemous pastor. No muslim would insult Jesus(peace Be Upon Him) cos it invalidate his/her religion. it is rather suprising that christians now take pride in insulting other people's religion with baseless and toxic fallacies just to feel gud. it's a shame. Abeg Post this nonsense on facebook, twitter or whatsapp. to suffer dey hungry u abi?
muric this ..muric that.. is it not the same muric that sued falz the bad guy for the song he sang about nigeria,, he came to court on the said day and muric was no where to be found... abeg go and sit down with your stupid muric.. if the so called crime is not covered by the 1999 constitution.. you guys are just catching cruise jare...

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by gaskiyamagana: 8:10pm On May 22, 2022
J3susFr3ak:

Here is your answer Mujaheddin:

"I have other sheep that are not of this sheep fold. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd." -- John 10:16

"And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world , and preach the gospel to every creature . He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned." -- Mark 16:15-16

The above versus another one below:
" ...... I tell you,you could not have gone through the town of Israel (not the world) before the son of man (second) comes...."
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by rolams(m): 8:10pm On May 22, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Quran and Bible which came first

What the Bleep is Quran to tell us first hand happening that existed before it

People who lived the events in Israel wrote testimonies only for a man in Saudi that came 100's of years later to say otherwise

Muslims aren't wise

Hear yourself again, is this what your religion teaches you?

The people who told you Aroun saw God with other 73 people and later denied it are the ones you are rating higher than the Quran?

God who was, who is and will forever be is the one who spoke in the Quran. That's why it's very correct and accurate!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by rolams(m): 8:11pm On May 22, 2022
bdon123:

Yes u can make such remark against christianity n d only reply u will get frm a christian is 'may God forgive u'

Hahahaha!
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Nyanabo(m): 8:11pm On May 22, 2022
Religion the bane of the black man undecided

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by bdon123(m): 8:12pm On May 22, 2022
Aboki99:

This could as well have been said by a robot. Reveal ur identity or go to the north and say this if you are man or brave enough. Everyone can hide under a keyboard to write anything.
U sound like someone who will want tp kii him becos of Muhammad matter? Extremist spoted

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by gaskiyamagana: 8:12pm On May 22, 2022
GardenOfGod:

Ishmael the grandfather of all Muslims was a child of misery
Gen 16:11 “Look, you are pregnant and will give birth to a son,” the angel of the LORD continued to say to her. “You will name him Ishmael, because the LORD has heard your cry of MISERY

Islam is a religion of MISERY!

Vs 12 He’ll be a wild donkey of a man. He’ll be against everyone, and everyone will be against him.He will live in conflict with all of his relatives.

That's the curse that is affecting all Muslims today... Murderers they all are!
BLEATING!
BLEATING!!
The lost sheep of the House of Israel but found in Nigeria, very good for SUYA.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

Chinese Man Holds Umbrella For Masari, Katsina Governor, In China.PICS / Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Fractured Her Leg While Trying To Beat Aminu Adamu - Ja’afar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.