Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,527 members, 7,847,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:31 PM

UPDATE: How I Watched A Shop Vandalised. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UPDATE: How I Watched A Shop Vandalised. (417 Views)

Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons / I Watched A CURSED XVIDEO And This Happened / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UPDATE: How I Watched A Shop Vandalised. by Favaman(m): 10:27am On May 22, 2022
Yesterday I made a post on how a thief vandalised a shop without me doing anything..
https://www.nairaland.com/7137384/watched-thief-vandalised-kiosk-couldnt#113024956

yesterday the woman didn't open that is why I couldn't update you guys.

This very morning, the woman opened and display her goods..

I was expecting her to be shouting and wailing on how her goods is missing..

But she is calm and displaying the goods without any form of suspicion.

For her not to notice means that what the thief stole was little..

I went close to her kiosk, I noticed she sells all these small small petty goods like gala, biscuit, sweets, bread, lacasera, Pepsi etc.

And I also noticed that where this woman stored her goods is in an open container, about four feet high and some feet width, the top is open, hence she used "tapole" or whatever it is called(that material that is mostly used by shop owners to prevent water from entering the shop, it is like a mat or so but very large and thick) to cover the opening of the container.

I was like why would the woman take such risk? I think I will meet the woman and let her know about this and find a way to make a proper cover for the container. Because I believe that is giving the thief the easy access to pick her things, without her noticing.
Re: UPDATE: How I Watched A Shop Vandalised. by Favaman(m): 10:35am On May 22, 2022
I was even expecting the thief last night but I didn't see him..

I believe the dude was hungry that was why he did what he did that night. because it would be foolish for someone to go out in the midnight every night to steal small small petty stuff like gala.

Blacklion3
Teddy96
Sinkhole
Re: UPDATE: How I Watched A Shop Vandalised. by Zonefree(m): 10:37am On May 22, 2022
"There is no honour among thieves "

No reason can be justified for thievery. A thief is a thief irrespective of the circumstance.

4 Likes

Re: UPDATE: How I Watched A Shop Vandalised. by maak400: 10:40am On May 22, 2022
You have to be careful about advising her so that she won't start suspecting you o. Just find a subtle way to advise her.

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: How I Watched A Shop Vandalised. by BigRocky: 10:41am On May 22, 2022
Dude was obviously hungry abeg
Re: UPDATE: How I Watched A Shop Vandalised. by Zonefree(m): 10:42am On May 22, 2022
BigRocky:
Dude was obviously hungry abeg
And so? Who's not hungry in this present administration?

Besides, we are all hungry in the eyes of God.

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: How I Watched A Shop Vandalised. by BigRocky: 10:44am On May 22, 2022
Zonefree:

And so? Who's not hungry in this present administration?

Besides, we are all hungry in the eyes of God.

Am not trying to justify the guy.
But sumtimes we have to put emotions bfor logic
Re: UPDATE: How I Watched A Shop Vandalised. by Zonefree(m): 10:48am On May 22, 2022
BigRocky:

Am not trying to justify the guy.
But sumtimes we have to put emotions bfor logic
Emotions before logic

So, every hungry person in this country decide to thief to survive, our emotions should let them continue doing that, bah

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: How I Watched A Shop Vandalised. by Danielle09: 10:50am On May 22, 2022
Bro I will advise you to mind ur business, don't even consider the option of telling her trust me she will start seeing you as a prime suspect
Re: UPDATE: How I Watched A Shop Vandalised. by BigRocky: 10:53am On May 22, 2022
Zonefree:

Emotions before logic

So, every hungry person in this country decide to thief to survive, our emotions should let them continue doing that, bah

First of all, everyone cannot steal to survive

Secondly, ask the OP his area,go insearch of the petty thief,once you have seen and apprehended him,shot him dead or set him ablaze and be at peace with yourself.
Re: UPDATE: How I Watched A Shop Vandalised. by Ballzproblemm: 11:01am On May 22, 2022
Zonefree:

Emotions before logic

emotion before logic. do you hear yourself,I pray make Yahoo boy scam you then when they catch am ,police go talk say no job for Nigeria ,then release,no carry this dangerous mindset they Waka

2 Likes

Re: UPDATE: How I Watched A Shop Vandalised. by sinkhole: 12:52pm On May 22, 2022
Favaman:
I was even expecting the thief last night but I didn't see him..

I believe the dude was hungry that was why he did what he did that night. because it would be foolish for someone to go out in the midnight every night to steal small small petty stuff like gala.

Blacklion3
Teddy96
Sinkhole
Thank God, he didn't come back!
Re: UPDATE: How I Watched A Shop Vandalised. by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 22, 2022
Be careful with the advise so that accusing fingers won't be pointed at you.
Re: UPDATE: How I Watched A Shop Vandalised. by loosecanon50(m): 5:45pm On May 22, 2022
Sweetplum:
Be careful with the advise so that accusing fingers won't be pointed at you.

Exactly. Was about typing same.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Make Money Online? / Store In New York To Shop A Husband / Madam Landlady Daughter - Latest Nigeria Romance Comedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.