Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,111 members, 7,860,023 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

I Have Been Robbed By My Workers. Please Help! - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Have Been Robbed By My Workers. Please Help! (27302 Views)

My Workers Are Ripping Me On Site / Julius Berger Rumored To Have Sacked 400 Workers, Shutdown Work On Lagos-Ibadan / Bank Workers Pull Out Of Planned Nationwide Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Robbed By My Workers. Please Help! by Yhummer619(m): 5:54pm On May 24, 2022
i had to recheck maybe its 25000 or 250000 nd hw cm u r keeping physical cash in ur factory, d best thing is just to allow dem go cos if u really want to pursue d case u will spend more money dan d lost one,dont worry keep calm u will meet dem again[color=#006600][/color]
Re: I Have Been Robbed By My Workers. Please Help! by lekkicctv(m): 5:56pm On May 24, 2022
No CCTV?
lalalista:
Good morning all, please I need intelligence support in this situation I found myself.

Our sachet water factory is in the same compound that we live, we needed workers and contacted an agent to provide us with a motor boy and a driver. The boys came and worked with us for 5 days and after 5days they said they got another appointment somewhere better and they want to leave. We allowed them to go but 3 days later we discovered that the 25000 naira I kept in a bag was missing. The night before they left , I saw some suspicious moves by the motor boy but my mind didn't go there. Now we have called the agent to produce the boy but he's telling stories that he doesn't know anything about him and the information he filled was wrong. Can I get the agent arrested ? What should I do? Your advice is needed
Re: I Have Been Robbed By My Workers. Please Help! by Proudlyomonna: 6:14pm On May 24, 2022
obonujoker:

Probably na you be the boy.

Sgey 25K easy to get... na wetin yahoo dey cause be this....

Make him go akwa ibom go steal #250 if tyre, matches and fuel no go end him matter undecided
Re: I Have Been Robbed By My Workers. Please Help! by SenecaTheYonger: 6:35pm On May 24, 2022
It’s like anyone can just open a water company. Na only God know wetin man dey drink everyday. Maybe nah why kidney disease just plenty for this country. Na God hand we dey
Re: I Have Been Robbed By My Workers. Please Help! by Nigerianfactor: 6:44pm On May 24, 2022
istina:
You can report the case at the police station.
They police can get the agent arrested so that he could provide the culprits.

But with Nigerian factor, you might spend more than N25k on the case.

I love your analysis bro
Re: I Have Been Robbed By My Workers. Please Help! by Emaprince: 6:44pm On May 24, 2022
post=113121196:
[b][/b]
Yes, your company can get them arrested.
Report to the police and get ready to get a lawyer.
This guy are you serious? It seems everything looks too easy in your eyes.

Get a lawyer on top 25k in Nigeria?

Please stick to making posts that pleases women.
Re: I Have Been Robbed By My Workers. Please Help! by Richie77: 7:09pm On May 24, 2022
25k not 250k.... If you don't have CCTV affirming the motor boy stole the money, the table might turn to defamation of character. Learn to keep your money in bank and keep any running cash properly. Lesson learnt... Move on.
Re: I Have Been Robbed By My Workers. Please Help! by Slurity(m): 7:34pm On May 24, 2022
lalalista:
Good morning all, please I need intelligence support in this situation I found myself.

Our sachet water factory is in the same compound that we live, we needed workers and contacted an agent to provide us with a motor boy and a driver. The boys came and worked with us for 5 days and after 5days they said they got another appointment somewhere better and they want to leave. We allowed them to go but 3 days later we discovered that the 25000 naira I kept in a bag was missing. The night before they left , I saw some suspicious moves by the motor boy but my mind didn't go there. Now we have called the agent to produce the boy but he's telling stories that he doesn't know anything about him and the information he filled was wrong. Can I get the agent arrested ? What should I do? Your advice is needed
all this for 25,000? I don't understand at all, you want to use 30,000 to look for 25k
Re: I Have Been Robbed By My Workers. Please Help! by onome2013: 7:44pm On May 24, 2022
When you get to the station there maybe no paper or Biro to write your complain, there maybe no petrol to move the police van. There maybe no diesel in the station generator and when you put all this together you may spend more at the station. Forget and forged ahead
Re: I Have Been Robbed By My Workers. Please Help! by Warmaterial(m): 7:48pm On May 24, 2022
BigTableShaker:

Imagine a suyaboy telling the OP to go get a Lawyer and Police to recover a fhuckin 25k?!

Heheheh.

Some people are too stupid.

Lawyers don suffer walahi.
u can buttress ur point without insulting anybody learn that is gud! Don't always be fast to insult people it can harm u.
Re: I Have Been Robbed By My Workers. Please Help! by snoopz: 8:24pm On May 24, 2022
Arrest agent, that is why he was employed for cases like this
Re: I Have Been Robbed By My Workers. Please Help! by Ashirioluwa: 8:26pm On May 24, 2022
lalalista:

You don’t have enough evidence which you can use to nail them. Yes, you can arrest them but be ready to spend between 20k and 30k for Nigerian police.

I want you to also remember that these boy can pay you back by reporting your business to NAFDAC
Re: I Have Been Robbed By My Workers. Please Help! by generalwo(m): 8:42pm On May 24, 2022
Unless the police use extreme interrogation methods like torture, you have no case bro.... Did u see them when they stole the money??

Did you see anything that belongs to them at the crime scene??

If you're living with a relative, you may want to question them along with your wife too....

You can't just suspect someone because he worked for you only 5 days and left on the grounds that he had a better offer elsewhere.....

As you see am with the suspicious move, there and then you would have questioned him... But you didn't....

Since you did not question him then and you didn't catch him red handed stealing from you, baba you no get case
Re: I Have Been Robbed By My Workers. Please Help! by Elidrisy20: 8:52pm On May 24, 2022
Kaysalas:

grin grin grin guy! Cool down! D money pass $1, na $10 e bin nor reach grin grin
ok grin
Re: I Have Been Robbed By My Workers. Please Help! by Olayetan(m): 11:15pm On May 24, 2022
lalalista:
I have evidence but not the one that can be seen. The boy's phone has been switched off since and he initially wasn't picking calls

What's your evidence?
Re: I Have Been Robbed By My Workers. Please Help! by socialmediaman: 12:07am On May 25, 2022
kernniejay:

Op is correct and in order. Check the meaning of "rob" in the dictionary. How else do you want him to state the topic, may be "I have been 'stolen' by my workers, please help!" ?

You could’ve shown me what dictionary you were looking at. Topic should be something along the lines of “My worker(s) stole my money” or “My money was stolen by my worker(s)”

Re: I Have Been Robbed By My Workers. Please Help! by Leo4matic: 12:13am On May 25, 2022
lalalista:

Our sachet water factory is in the same compound that we live, we needed workers and contacted an agent to provide us with a motor boy and a driver. The boys came and worked with us for 5 days and after 5days they said they got another appointment somewhere better and they want to leave.

You just need to let the sleeping dogs lie. You don't have any ridged evidence and involving the police would cost you more. Save your time, learn from your mistake n move on. Be weary of the job agent n other agencies in future time.
Re: I Have Been Robbed By My Workers. Please Help! by kernniejay(m): 1:15am On May 25, 2022
socialmediaman:

You could’ve shown me what dictionary you were looking at. Topic should be something along the lines of “My worker(s) stole my money” or “My money was stolen by my worker(s)”

Here is the dictionary as requested. Note the word "especially". Also check 2 and 3 meanings - "to deprive of"

Re: I Have Been Robbed By My Workers. Please Help! by socialmediaman: 1:47am On May 25, 2022
kernniejay:

Here is the dictionary as requested. Note the word "especially". Also check 2 and 3 meanings - "to deprive of"

No need to over-flog the issue. I stand by my earlier comment and I’m right. You can stand by yours as well and move on

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Robbed By My Workers. Please Help! by Billygee2u: 1:54am On May 25, 2022
istina:
You can report the case at the police station.
They police can get the agent arrested so that he could provide the culprits.

But with Nigerian factor, you might spend more than N25k on the case.
Re: I Have Been Robbed By My Workers. Please Help! by Billygee2u: 1:55am On May 25, 2022
BigTableShaker:

Imagine a suyaboy telling the OP to go get a Lawyer and Police to recover a fhuckin 25k?!

Heheheh.

Some people are too stupid.

Lawyers don suffer walahi.
Re: I Have Been Robbed By My Workers. Please Help! by AntiWailer: 4:12am On May 25, 2022
post=113121196:
[b][/b]
Yes, your company can get them arrested.
Report to the police and get ready to get a lawyer.

On top 25k

Dear Ops,

move On
Re: I Have Been Robbed By My Workers. Please Help! by Okhuadams(m): 6:44am On May 25, 2022
lalalista:

Mr man get the agent arrested he must know something and next time do a background check next time

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Robbed By My Workers. Please Help! by maasoap(m): 9:58am On May 25, 2022
Cashio:
that shit nor be evidence man...did you see him pick the money or you have someone who did?

That doesn't mean that they will not confess if they are arrested.
Re: I Have Been Robbed By My Workers. Please Help! by shegun4sur: 10:48am On May 25, 2022
lalalista:

Arrest a third party on top just 25k that you're not sure of the stealer and no proof
It seems you're jobless
Re: I Have Been Robbed By My Workers. Please Help! by lalalista: 11:00pm On May 29, 2022
LIGHTROOM:
Let me confirm something from you before I can decide wether to help you or not.

Are you owning your workers salary?
no

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty / Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct / Margaret Aina Oguntala Becomes Society Of Engineers First Female President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.