Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,320 members, 7,829,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation (44013 Views)

Ekiti APC Owes You A Debt Of Gratitude - Oyebanji Tells Erelu Fayemi / Association Of Unemployed Nigerians & Distressed Businesses Celebrates Atiku / Dele Momodu Reacts To Lawal Daura's Sack, Says He Feels Very Sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Seri26: 4:36pm On May 24, 2022
APC should repay him with cash they made a lot of money selling their form

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by seunmsg(m): 4:39pm On May 24, 2022
Everybody has an opinion on Bola Tinubu and his presidential ambition.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by TrackerXL: 5:08pm On May 24, 2022
I tot you Igbo claim Buhari sidelined him when you were rejoicing.

pinkPUSSY:
Very useless comment from Okorocha..

There is a reason Notherners see Tinubu as a greedy clown.. What else should a man seek or how else do you think Tinubu should be compasated again after everything Buhari did for him... ?
Should Buhari give him a key to central bank so that He Buhari will become a good person ?

Tell me what else has Buhari not done to pay Tinubu back ?

Buhari compasated him with the following

Vice President,

Speaker of house of Reps,

Chief of Air staff,

He made him APC Nat Leader

NGF Chairman,

And other countless juicy positions

He also allowed him to move around Bullion van without any harassment.. Try this in other countries or under Obasanjo and spend the rest of your life in jail

What else does Bola needs in life that has not been given to him ? undecided undecided undecided undecided..

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by TrackerXL: 5:10pm On May 24, 2022
At who expense should Nigeria vote the Pandora criminal as president. Expense of Biafra ba ? Can you now see that you igbos are doomed beyond salvation.

Mjshexy:
At the expense of Nigerians, can you imagine angry

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Corporate2020: 5:11pm On May 24, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Hope depression won't kill him after Buhari announces his preferred candidate?

You should be worried about your mental state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by drlateef: 5:11pm On May 24, 2022
AntonVince:

Nobody owes Tinubu nothing.

Democracy has already made him richer than he could ever possibly be in life.
As we speak, his Alpha-Beta company still dubiously steals about 14.6% of Lagos State's earning EVERY 30 DAYS! in the name of "Tax Consulting" This is besides the tons of other assets belonging to the state that he has cornered for himself and family.
He should rather thank his lucky stars the Nigeria has a virtually non-existent Justice System otherwise he'd be cooling off in jail by now.

We have repeatedly told you lot that the destinies of over 200million Nigerians SHALL NOT be traded for political compensation just to satisfy the greed-driven cravings of one frail and demented octogenarian looter. That man is everything a Nigerian president MUSN'T be.

Anyone who feels indebted to him can go erect monuments in his honour and pay him daily obeisance...that's none of Nigerians' business but the presidency especially at this critical time requires a young, healthy, cerebral and above all relatively-clean leader to take us out of the doldrums.

He was rich before entering democracy. And he enriched democracy. He left Lagos better than he met Lagos. And he spent money on APC far more than your oga who gives you peanuts to shout on NL. He deserves to earn where he has invested. Tell your oga to also invest in APC before wanting to reap anything.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Corporate2020: 5:11pm On May 24, 2022
seunmsg:
Everybody has an opinion on Bola Tinubu and his presidential ambition.

Yes nah. Tinubu was the topic yesterday. Tinubu is the topic today. Tinubu will definitely be the topic tomorrow. Even Tinubu's opponents are all talking about Tinubu instead of talking about themselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by TrackerXL: 5:12pm On May 24, 2022
Same dirtiest state your deluded Igbo father vowed he will hang himself if not allowed to visit obodo Lagos in his lifetime. What a foolish miserable tribe you are from

Faber:
grin grin

The way I see it Tinubu will commit suicide, if denied APC ticket and that's very bad for a one time governor of the dirtiest state in Nigeria . Anyways is a free world.

All SWAGA and Tinubu urchins come here to disgrace their papa in advance.
May a mixture of Tinubu's pee and poo from his smelling diapers fall on you guys in advance.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Faber(m): 5:19pm On May 24, 2022
TrackerXL:
Same dirtiest state your deluded Igbo father vowed he will hang himself if not allowed to visit obodo Lagos in his lifetime. What a foolish miserable tribe you are from

You no see skull mine today. I hear say you don sell your papa skull. Na Tinubu's skull you dey target now. Ezi ofia

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by TrackerXL: 5:20pm On May 24, 2022
This is the exact reason Tinubu vowed never to step down for any Igbo cos if you substract Igbo vote from Buhari victory margin it is not even up to 1/10 of the 160,000.

So if some that as 160K can be entitled I wonder where the lunatics from Igboland that can not muster 16000 feel entitled to the presidency. Doesn't that expose your pathetic tribe as the most foolish on the face if the Earth.

AntonVince:

Despite the intimidation and widespread rigging in Lagos, Tinubu could only deliver a marginal 160,000 votes, which even if deducted would have been insignificant to influence the final outcome of the election.

The real (unsung) heroes are the people of the middle-belt - Kwara, Benue, Plateau, Kogi and Nassarawa who delivered their traditionally PDP states to Buhari/APC.

Enough of this nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by TrackerXL: 5:24pm On May 24, 2022
The wailing of you n your tribesmen gives me endless joy. Kalu Okorocha n the rest of you go wail tire. Na your papa salty tears I go use soak garri this evening I swear

Faber:

You no see skull mine today. I hear say you don sell your papa skull. Na Tinubu's skull you dey target now. Ezi ofia

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Faber(m): 5:27pm On May 24, 2022
TrackerXL:
The wailing of you n your tribesmen gives me endless joy. Kalu Okorocha n the rest of you go wail tire. Na your papa salty tears I go use soak garri this evening I swear

Your own tears dey give me joy woto woto grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Uchek(m): 5:57pm On May 24, 2022
Nothing compares to power!

pinkPUSSY:

There is a reason Notherners see Tinubu as a greedy clown.. What else should a man seek or how else do you think Tinubu should be compasated again after everything Buhari did for him... ?
Should Buhari give him a key to central bank so that He Buhari will become a good person ?

Vice President,

Chief of Air staff,

NGF Chairman,

He also allowed him to move around Bullion van without any harassment.. Try this in other countries or under Obasanjo and spend the rest of your life in jail

What else does Bola needs in life that has not been given to him ? undecided undecided undecided undecided..

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 24, 2022
If you are in need of an article writer, you can check my services, I offer cheaper ones, hit me up via my WhatsApp number +2349159726915
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by GreyLaw(m): 6:10pm On May 24, 2022
AntonVince:

As we speak, his Alpha-Beta company still dubiously steals about 14.6% of Lagos State's earning EVERY 30 DAYS! in the name of "Tax Consulting" This is besides the tons of other assets belonging to the state that he has cornered for himself and family.
He should rather thank his lucky stars the Nigeria has a virtually non-existent Justice System otherwise he'd be cooling off in jail by now.

We have repeatedly told you lot that the destinies of over 200million Nigerians SHALL NOT be traded for political compensation just to satisfy the greed-driven cravings of one frail and demented octogenarian looter. That man is everything a Nigerian president MUSN'T be.

Anyone who feels indebted to him can go erect monuments in his honour and pay him daily obeisance...that's none of Nigerians' business but the presidency especially at this critical time requires a young, healthy, cerebral and above all relatively-clean leader to take us out of the doldrums.

Mate, I really would want to know what a human being would use over 500m monthly to do? 14.6% of a state like Lagos is too much for a single individual. Yeah, I know AB is a company so the money may not be going to him directly, but still it is too much.

Sometimes I wonder if these guys don't have conscience. Without politics they would be average people without any ability to create anything of value. That's the way I look at career politicians.

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by orisa37: 6:17pm On May 24, 2022
Osinbajo IS SUFFICIENT COMPENSATION AND SACRIFICE FOR TINUBU AND NIGERIA RESPECTIVELY ANYTIME ANY DAY.
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by emerged01(m): 7:10pm On May 24, 2022
Why is it that every other presidential aspirants always attacking Tinubu instead of minding their business in an interview.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Mount222: 3:16pm On May 25, 2022
Jssj

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Salvador1: 3:16pm On May 25, 2022
Who's tinubu?

Is he a political neophyte?
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Vickym1(f): 3:17pm On May 25, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Vice President,

Chief of Air staff,

NGF Chairman,

He want to ansa ex~president

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 25, 2022
AntonVince:

He will get the ticket and U will be more bitter and wail till 2027!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by CommonSense1967: 3:19pm On May 25, 2022
[s]
pinkPUSSY:

Vice President,

Chief of Air staff,

NGF Chairman,

[/s]

Omo Igbo posting trash as usual.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Salvador1: 3:19pm On May 25, 2022
Parachoko:
All this political lightweight crying about the Jargaban up and down grin

Jargaban Borgu has not talk about any candidate neither has he ask any candidate to step down for him. The Jargaban is more focus on his ambition.

Tinubu is not in charge of EFCC, I don't understand why Okorocha is complaining about The Jargaban Borgu

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba
is it not time to stop standing on tinubu's manhood.
Allow that grandpa to rest kwanu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by toprealman: 3:19pm On May 25, 2022
Okorocha the opportunist. Tell us something we don't already know
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Joyrise: 3:20pm On May 25, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Vice President,

Chief of Air staff,

NGF Chairman,

I guess you are runing knot with your comment here.

What has Buhari done for Tunubu.

All those animals ypu listed here, how are their positions affected Tinubu positively.

U guys will be shocked thwt APC will.loss in the 6 SW states in the presidential election very easily.

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by DARLINGTON869(m): 3:21pm On May 25, 2022
That's politics for you. Yu can be bleeped and unfucked anytime. Also, no permanent friend nor permanent enemies.

T O DARLING
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by pat077: 3:21pm On May 25, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Hope depression won't kill him after Buhari announces his preferred candidate?
what if the Delegates decide not to vote for buhari's candidate?

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by seunjungle1(m): 3:22pm On May 25, 2022
He also made him NGF
Your brain is empty

pinkPUSSY:

Vice President,

Chief of Air staff,

NGF Chairman,

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by gasparpisciotta: 3:22pm On May 25, 2022
What about you?

You made your son in law an SA, a Commisioner and a governorship candidate.

What do you want in return?

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by mukthar2000(m): 3:22pm On May 25, 2022
Rochas still they talk after after all what the pass through with the EFCC in his mansion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How I Met Bola Tinubu – Babatunde Fashola / Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku / Jubilation In Zamfara As INEC Removes APC From Ballot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.