Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,328 members, 7,829,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation (44014 Views)

Ekiti APC Owes You A Debt Of Gratitude - Oyebanji Tells Erelu Fayemi / Association Of Unemployed Nigerians & Distressed Businesses Celebrates Atiku / Dele Momodu Reacts To Lawal Daura's Sack, Says He Feels Very Sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Spandau: 4:41pm On May 25, 2022
anonymous1759:

You guys are scared of Tinubu period . Tinubu has built more bridges than the toes he’s stepped on. PMB, PYO, Lawan , Gbaja all these men can’t look Tinubu in the eye and say he’s a bad person . Is Tinubu stopping anyone for from contesting? Is it a crime for Tinubu to contest? You guys excuses are lame jare.
. Be deception acting yasef. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 25, 2022
TrackerXL:
At who expense should Nigeria vote the Iragbiji Alpha-Beta criminal called Tinubu as president. Expense of this Nigeria ba ? Can you now see that we Yorubas are doomed beyond salvation.

cheesy

Pained Abobaku. I have always known that you and your family are doomed beyond redemption. After all, you'll be used as an Abobaku.

But I never knew your tribe is also doomed beyond redemption. This coming from you is mind-blowing shocked

One can't tell if you're mentality sound for saying this.
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 25, 2022
drlateef:

He was rich before entering democracy. And he enriched democracy. He left Lagos better than he met Lagos. And he spent money on APC far more than your oga who gives you peanuts to shout on NL. He deserves to earn where he has invested. Tell your oga to also invest in APC before wanting to reap anything.

Then let him continue to reap from APC Na. No one is stopping him. None at all.

I know what that young man said is too much for your pea-sized brain to comprehend but let me try to break it down.

Tinubu should meet the APC or whoever is owing him and leave Nigeria and Nigerians out of it. Thank God you said it yourself that he funded APC and not Nigeria. Let him go and earn where he invested. Aso Rock isn't a retirement home.
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Parachoko: 4:47pm On May 25, 2022
donbenie:
You mean the Jagaban that has been begging for small small vote s from his Northern boys?
And who send where you stand?
You do not send where I stand, yet you are quoting me? I doubt you have a functioning brain.
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Bashir75: 4:48pm On May 25, 2022
powerfulguy:

https://dailytrust.com/2023-presidency-tinubu-distressed-because-he-feels-apc-owes-him-compensation-okorocha

WAS THAT HIS DISCUSSION WITH EFCC WHILE HE’S INVADING SERVICE? IGBO ALWAYS DIVERTS ATTENTION FROM THEMSELVES. TINUBU IS ENTITLED AND HAS EVERY RIGHT TO CONTEST FOR NIGERIA PRESIDENCY JUST LIKE ANYONE FROM ALL REGION.

WHY DON’T YOU JUST TELL EFCC ALL YOU KNOW ABOUT YOUR CORRUPTION CASES?
WHY MAKING ANOTHER PERSON YOUR PROBLEMS?
WHY EVADING LEGAL CHARGES?

OKOCRIMINAL
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Obansy112(m): 4:48pm On May 25, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Hope depression won't kill him after Buhari announces his preferred candidate?
Buhari no be god...
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by skywalker240(m): 4:50pm On May 25, 2022
Advocate500:
this one claim to be ijaw, we are watching, all this Tinubu propaganda created monikers will be deactivated after 30th of may.
There was one that was claiming to be uhrobo from Delta

I spoked our dialect and the idiot couldn't reply

I asked him where from urhobo, what local government, and what town, the dumb idiot was trying to divert from the question

That's when I knew the goat was from the two faced region

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 25, 2022
Siwel25:

He will get the presidential ticket for Iragbiji Town Union and we will be more bitter and wail till 2027!

Fixed!

He can continue to lord it over Lagos and Iragbiji. No one cares. Aso rock isn't a retirement home.
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by OgunkeelAllMod: 4:52pm On May 25, 2022
Walai that old crook, Oju yobo, jagaBandit supposed dey behind bars under Jonathan sef but Jonathan thought the treacherous yorrobanza snake go help am win south west ,not knowing their double face foubl standard, betrayal , traitorous way of life of a typical yorrobanza way of life! angry..I'm from among them ,the way I take despice those Afonjas now ehnn.. anyone that hasn't experience their act of betrayal before no go ever understand,ask Awo, Abiola ...their own people betrayed all! Including this same criminal called Tinubu,! I fear an Afonjas more a rattle snake coming my way undecidedmy greatest joy will be when he's finally DISGRACED and sent packing back to his old people home rat hole he crawled out from!you get VP,you get speaker,oil well,finance( olluwole certificate Adeosun)you get housing, energy ( fashola) Fowler dey before sack dem.na you want make Dem give you presidency for dash?na only waka come Oju yobo oloju kokoro! Nigeria no Lagos you can do and loot anyhow,e too big for your watery ass!ask the vegetable you helped installed there, spending a quarter of his tenure treating infection, fighting senility with trillion of taxpayers money!! plunging the economy into an unprecedented all time abyss, creating even more poor people in the process!
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 25, 2022
Parachoko:
Is Peter Obi, Amechi etc not also begging for votes all around the country? Wetin dey do some of una self

Yes this criminals are also begging but none as ridiculous as Tinubu using age to beg...how low can the thief get?
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 25, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Hahaha....EFCC customer dey for Arise Tv o grin
Dis my Ibo people sef.Shey dem use Tinubu swear for us ni?
Even Okorocha wey no go out since wen EFCC invite am too still get time for Tinubu matter.
Eleyi gidigan o.
Uwazuruike don talk am finish

Uwazurike that has no substance in the east is the person you are making reference to. Oga cool down abeg
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Parachoko: 4:54pm On May 25, 2022
DominusPrime:

Yes this criminals are also begging but none as ridiculous as Tinubu using age to beg...how low can the thief get?
I do not have time for all this foooolish question abeg.

I'm for Bola Ahmed Tinubu. If you don't like who I am supporting, you are free to drink sniper.
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by donbenie(m): 4:55pm On May 25, 2022
Parachoko:
You do not send where I stand, yet you are quoting me? I doubt you have a functioning brain.
If your brain is not filled with potato..
You should know you are nonentity..
Nothing wrong in reminding you.. cheesy
Meanwhile your Jagaban is still begging for votes.. grin
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Parachoko: 4:56pm On May 25, 2022
donbenie:
If your brain is not filled with potato..
You should know you are nonentity..
Nothing wrong in reminding you.. cheesy
Meanwhile your Jagaban is still begging for votes.. grin
Las Las, you will still drink snipper and die

Cause I do not know why your papa is pained because of who I dey support grin
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 25, 2022
sokera:
My ancestors are brainless , this is how they did till Yoruba boys threw them inside the ocean yet we didn't appreciate our host cry

shocked

Wow! Just wow!

It must be very pathetic coming from a long line of brainless urchins. But why you're exhibiting the same traits that threw your ancestors into the ocean on nairaland?

I just pray you change in your lifetime
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:00pm On May 25, 2022
Spandau:

Don't make this a tribal thing monkey brain.

On analysis , I found out you lack reasoning......

Do you know the difference between Tribal words and logical facts?

Anyway, I only made you popular now, cheers!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by donbenie(m): 5:04pm On May 25, 2022
Parachoko:
Las Las, you will still drink snipper and die

Cause I do not know why your papa is pained because of who I dey support grin
Ogbeni,who you support is inconsequential..
Get that into your fat furck of a brain..
You are a nonentity..
Meanwhile,Jagaban goes abeging.. grin
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Charly68: 5:04pm On May 25, 2022
Drama has started when even Buhari is yet to leave Govt.. more drama will still come
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by highness25(m): 5:13pm On May 25, 2022
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Parachoko: 5:14pm On May 25, 2022
donbenie:
Ogbeni,who you support is inconsequential..
Get that into your fat furck of a brain..
You are a nonentity..
Meanwhile,Jagaban goes abeging.. grin
Who I support is inconsequential, yet, you have been behaving like a mad man on top my mention? The joke is on you though

I don tell you the solution, make you drink snipper, make you die. Nah the only solution be that and I go still vote for Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

If you want die, make you die, nah your wahala be that.

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Spandau: 5:15pm On May 25, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

On analysis , I found out you lack reasoning......

Do you know the difference between Tribal words and logical facts?

Anyway, I only made you popular now, cheers!!!!!

E máa gbọ alakori
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by donbenie(m): 5:19pm On May 25, 2022
Parachoko:
Who I support is inconsequential, yet, you have been behaving like a mad man on top my mention? The joke is on you though

I don tell you the solution, make you drink snipper, make you die. Nah the only solution be that and I go still vote for Bola Ahmed Tinubu.[s]

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba[/s]

If you want die, make you die, nah your wahala be that.
I can see you are butt hurt.. shocked
Kpele..
But you are still an inconsequential nonentity.. grin
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by macjireh: 5:22pm On May 25, 2022
powerfulguy:

https://dailytrust.com/2023-presidency-tinubu-distressed-because-he-feels-apc-owes-him-compensation-okorocha
May God punish Tinubu for dat ...so APC should use d future of Nigeria to compensate him...God forbid bad tin
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:24pm On May 25, 2022
Spandau:

E máa gbọ alakori

Speaking local dialect won't help you, I do t feel insulted , I felt you lack reasoning.
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by sokera: 5:26pm On May 25, 2022
DaveDGreat:

shocked

Wow! Just wow! Even thou I am idiot and my father is useless

It must be very pathetic coming from a long line of brainless urchins. But why you're exhibiting the same traits that threw your ancestors into the ocean on nairaland?

I hear you …
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 25, 2022
sokera:
I still don't know why my life is like this. Maybe it's because I will die am Abobaku just like my father and his fathers before him

I hear you....
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by drlateef: 5:29pm On May 25, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Then let him continue to reap from APC Na. No one is stopping him. None at all.

I know what that young man said is too much for your pea-sized brain to comprehend but let me try to break it down.

Tinubu should meet the APC or whoever is owing him and leave Nigeria and Nigerians out of it. Thank God you said it yourself that he funded APC and not Nigeria. Let him go and earn where he invested. Aso Rock isn't a retirement home.

You call me a pea sized brain? I wish you could attain what I have achieved in life both in academia and professional life. Yes in NIGERIA you need a party to be able to lead. And yes Tinubu will lead people like you and you can’t do anything about it. Because you are politically naive and inconsequential. Take that as a bitter pill.
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by sokera: 5:29pm On May 25, 2022
DaveDGreat:

shocked

I know we Igbos can’t survive without south-west , and they are the reason we have Igbos millionaires because they Accomodate us in south-west but I wish we can take over their land … our ancestors are just useless , what were they doing when the Yoruba ancestors were educating their their children?

sorry you will be fine … just respect your host … we Yorubas will make south-west unlivable for Igbos after this elections … all your markets in Lagos will turn ashes
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 25, 2022
drlateef:

You call me a pea sized brain? I wish you could attain what I have achieved in life both in academia and professional life. Yes in NIGERIA you need a party to be able to lead. And yes Tinubu will lead people like you and you can’t do anything about it. Because you are politically naive and inconsequential. Take that as a bitter pill.

You must think you're talking to an illiterate or nonprofessional.

Academics isn't the true test of intelligence and you have just shown it. Let me restate it here that Nigeria doesn't owe Tinubu anything. He should go claim what he's owed from the APC and Nigeria and her over 200 million inhabitants, won't be used to settle political scores neither will she be used to compensate anyone.

Calling me politically inconsequential is not just laughable but also shows you live in lala land. Continue dreaming. Amoda Sangodele aka Bola Tinubu shall be the President of Iragbiji Town Union insha Allah. Amin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku / Jubilation In Zamfara As INEC Removes APC From Ballot / Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.