Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,112 members, 7,845,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Nigerian Man Records His Girlfriend After She Slept With His Best Friend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Records His Girlfriend After She Slept With His Best Friend (9112 Views)

Nigerian Man Records His Girlfriend After She S.l³pt With His Best Friend / Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Records His Girlfriend After She Slept With His Best Friend by KingDash: 11:58am On May 25, 2022
Shut up... see the long thing wey you write for here, you sef na cheat
BoredBerry:
I'm disappointed in her... undecided

The boyfriend probably has another girl... And even if he doesn't, don't humiliate yourself while trying to win a useless Nigerian man back... Apologise if you must but never beg! He's not even her husband... Not even her dad... Probably wouldn't pay her bride price in a million years... Smh

And I would definitely sue him for recording the video and posting it online... Sue him of his generational poverty... Smh again... undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Records His Girlfriend After She Slept With His Best Friend by Demigod22: 1:17pm On May 25, 2022
What happened to breaking up and walk away? Is it that most people are ignorant of the law? I can't tolerate a cheating partner, when the breakfast is served, I walk away. Now that you recorded her and released it, if she brings up legal action against you, can you stand it? Some people should grow up already.
Re: Nigerian Man Records His Girlfriend After She Slept With His Best Friend by Emmanuel909090: 2:08pm On May 25, 2022
This one weak me.
Re: Nigerian Man Records His Girlfriend After She Slept With His Best Friend by Ihuomanice1(f): 2:15pm On May 25, 2022
BigRocky:

Until a lady cheats on your brother and you demanding for head

Clown

@bolded
Wait you seriously think men and women are equal?
Is you that's dumb
Are you that dumb?
Re: Nigerian Man Records His Girlfriend After She Slept With His Best Friend by BigRocky: 4:23pm On May 25, 2022
[quote author=Ihuomanice1 post=113162541][/quote]

Don't ever in your life,compare your unfortunate self to a man.

We are not equal and never will!
Re: Nigerian Man Records His Girlfriend After She Slept With His Best Friend by luvyaself95(m): 5:59pm On May 25, 2022
Demigod22:
What happened to breaking up and walk away? Is it that most people are ignorant of the law? I can't tolerate a cheating partner, when the breakfast is served, I walk away. Now that you recorded her and released it, if she brings up legal action against you, can you stand it? Some people should grow up already.
The guy is actually at fault now if the girl has some people that know laws and they decided to take action against him no way he can escape it.
Re: Nigerian Man Records His Girlfriend After She Slept With His Best Friend by davien(m): 6:28pm On May 25, 2022
It's not a crime to record her. If y'all knew the law you'd know the man is on his property along with the lady and has full rights to record any activity occurring in his home.

Now to the cheating, the gf is an ingrate, that's the plain truth. Why not breakup if you want something different? Cheaters just want to eat and have their cake too.

Women here would give many excuses for her here online because they all love being right regardless of what they do, only when they're cornered by age or life do they use their brains and judge situations correctly.
Re: Nigerian Man Records His Girlfriend After She Slept With His Best Friend by Owologbo(m): 7:11pm On May 25, 2022
BoredBerry:

The boyfriend probably has another girl... And even if he doesn't, don't humiliate yourself while trying to win a useless Nigerian man back... Apologise if you must but never beg! He's not even her husband... Not even her dad... Probably wouldn't pay her bride price in a million years... Smh

And I would definitely sue him for recording the video and posting it online... Sue him of his generational poverty... Smh again... undecided
The boyfriend shouldn't have recorded her.
The girl apologizing is not wrong, but I can bet that the BF will never take the gf serious again.
If I'm to be the BF (I never pray for such), I'll peacefully ask you and the yeye best friend to leave my house.
Re: Nigerian Man Records His Girlfriend After She Slept With His Best Friend by Demigod22: 11:25pm On May 25, 2022
luvyaself95:
The guy is actually at fault now if the girl has some people that know laws and they decided to take action against him no way he can escape it.

He won't escape it.
Re: Nigerian Man Records His Girlfriend After She Slept With His Best Friend by luvyaself95(m): 11:57am On May 26, 2022
Demigod22:

He won't escape it.
A very stupid behavior at that
Re: Nigerian Man Records His Girlfriend After She Slept With His Best Friend by Konjiboii: 12:00pm On May 26, 2022
E Fi still be skit
Re: Nigerian Man Records His Girlfriend After She Slept With His Best Friend by Konjiboii: 12:02pm On May 26, 2022
BoredBerry:

To grease you up dey hungry me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South African Musician Allows Fans To F!ñg³r Her On Stage / See What A Girl I Asked Out Junior Sister Decided To Put Me Inside (picture) / See What I Found In My Veranda This Morning (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.