Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,590 members, 7,854,514 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:14 PM

Relationship Btw Shyness And Decency In Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Btw Shyness And Decency In Women (377 Views)

How Do I Overcome Shyness And Fear Of Women After This... / Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. / My Brother Wants To End The Relationship Btw His Yoruba Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Btw Shyness And Decency In Women by Southernigbo: 9:38pm On May 24, 2022
Hey guys, you got to know that in the estimation of the qualities of ladies shyness is a great virtue and be sought for dearly. it's related to chastity, decency, blessing ,fidelity and love

1 Like

Re: Relationship Btw Shyness And Decency In Women by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 24, 2022
Wash!
Re: Relationship Btw Shyness And Decency In Women by ImaIma1(f): 9:58pm On May 24, 2022
How old are you

1 Like

Re: Relationship Btw Shyness And Decency In Women by Southernigbo: 10:15am On May 25, 2022
ImaIma1:
How old are you
na from moral angle we talking o
Re: Relationship Btw Shyness And Decency In Women by ImaIma1(f): 12:51pm On May 25, 2022
Southernigbo:
na from moral angle we talking o

Naa.

That's a fallacy. Some people are bold while some are shy. It doesn't affect their decency, chastity or fany of sort.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Lovely �! Junior Pope Shares Sexy Photos Of His Wife / Need A Girl At My Place For Intimacy 18+ / Marriage Is A Dead End. You Can Give Your Whole Life To It But In The End It's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.