Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

My Brother Wants To End The Relationship Btw His Yoruba Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother Wants To End The Relationship Btw His Yoruba Girlfriend (2682 Views)

Relationship Btw Shyness And Decency In Women / Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day / My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother Wants To End The Relationship Btw His Yoruba Girlfriend by Chykeboss(m): 9:40pm On Feb 23, 2018
My brother girlfriend is Yoruba even though we are igbo a very nice and beautiful lady(wife material ) any man will wish for.. she has never been a liability(cos she is working too) to my brother and very caring even extending d care to us. My brother was formerly contemplating to propose to her but on a second thought we in the family are indifferent on the tribal issue, mom has warned us(the boys in the family) never to bring in a yoruba lady i wouldn't blame her tho she had seen a lot from the yoruba's and detest the tribe so much i myself has a limit to which i associate with the ones i know and dosen't commit any serious friendship with them.

The problem now is my brother has been trying every possible means to break up with this lady but is not yielding any positive result and the lady is so committed to the relationship and love my brother so much. pls nairalanders help out, which possible way/method can he use to break up with the yoruba lady without hurting her feelings and emotion

Cc;lalasticlala
Re: My Brother Wants To End The Relationship Btw His Yoruba Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 23, 2018
He obviously doesn't love the girl, poor girl she made a mistake.
He should just tell he he doesn't love her.

But later in life when your brother amounts to nothing, cannot marry, pls don't beg her oh.

8 Likes

Re: My Brother Wants To End The Relationship Btw His Yoruba Girlfriend by modik(m): 9:46pm On Feb 23, 2018
Love has found your brother in this heartless world, wrapped in Yoruba cloth, yet he wants to throw her away,?

Don't come here crying river for him when he makes a lifetime mistake of marrying a tribes lady and finds no love therein.

Real love is scarce. If you find one, hold it firmly.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Wants To End The Relationship Btw His Yoruba Girlfriend by bobokeshington: 9:47pm On Feb 23, 2018
smiley
Re: My Brother Wants To End The Relationship Btw His Yoruba Girlfriend by Chykeboss(m): 9:57pm On Feb 23, 2018
donsimo:
He obviously doesn't love the girl, poor girl she made a mistake.
He should just tell he he doesn't love her.

But later in life when your brother amounts to nothing, cannot marry, pls don't beg her oh.

he loves her but so many factors he his considering in a typical africa settin wen u are marrying u dont just marry d person all d family inclusive and he dosent want a situation where it will b a big prob in d future

1 Like

Re: My Brother Wants To End The Relationship Btw His Yoruba Girlfriend by dominique(f): 9:58pm On Feb 23, 2018
He should just tell her that his family hates her tribe and will likely make her life miserable once she marries into them. No right thinking woman will proceed to marry into a family where she will be resented except if she's extremely desperate.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Wants To End The Relationship Btw His Yoruba Girlfriend by lawbabs: 10:02pm On Feb 23, 2018
Chykeboss:
My brother girlfriend is Yoruba even though we are igbo a very nice and beautiful lady(wife material ) any man will wish for.. she has never been a liability(cos she is working too) to my brother and very caring even extending d care to us. My brother was formerly contemplating to propose to her but on a second thought we in the family are indifferent on the tribal issue, mom has warned us(the boys in the family) never to bring in a yoruba lady i wouldn't blame her tho she had seen a lot from the yoruba's and detest the tribe so much i myself has a limit to which i associate with the ones i know and dosen't commit any serious friendship with them.

The problem now is my brother has been trying every possible means to break up with this lady but is not yielding any positive result and the lady is so committed to the relationship and love my brother so much. pls nairalanders help out, which possible way/method can he use to break up with the yoruba lady without hurting her feelings and emotion

Cc;lalasticlala

Your brother and you, his adviser, are wicked set of people. When he knew from the beginning that you would rather go with your parents opinion rather than love, he should have avoided the lady like a plague. Now after wasting her time, her energy and love, he wants to turn around and dump her. Her maker will avenge for her.

It's not about her tribe now. It is about your brother's lack of discretion and maturity from the start...

10 Likes

Re: My Brother Wants To End The Relationship Btw His Yoruba Girlfriend by princepeter566: 10:08pm On Feb 23, 2018
'I wish i had met you before i married my wife....'. National Anthem of Married men to a New Catch....
Re: My Brother Wants To End The Relationship Btw His Yoruba Girlfriend by Chykeboss(m): 10:09pm On Feb 23, 2018
not as u see am oga.. it all started from normal friendship back at uni(during final year) he never knew it will develop to a full blown relationship seems d bond and love grew over the months
Re: My Brother Wants To End The Relationship Btw His Yoruba Girlfriend by princepeter566: 10:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
are u sure is your brother ?? tell us the truth and we will still advice u.
Re: My Brother Wants To End The Relationship Btw His Yoruba Girlfriend by marvin906(m): 10:14pm On Feb 23, 2018
sorry buh the title of this thread smells of tribalism.. why can't you say your bro wants to break up with he's gf nevertheless. you smell of tribalism.. your bro Smell's of tribalism your family smells of tribalism
your brother is not in love with the girl.. for him trying to dump the girl cause she's youruba show's how fickle minded he is.. love transcends beyond religion, status, tribe

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Wants To End The Relationship Btw His Yoruba Girlfriend by OneCorner: 10:21pm On Feb 23, 2018
tell your brother to take her to a local canteen, wey d owner na werey... make he order food, pack plenty meat untop...
if dem don chop finish, make he use style run comot grin

i don tell una times without number, marry igbo girls!

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Wants To End The Relationship Btw His Yoruba Girlfriend by MichaelBukamzy(m): 10:21pm On Feb 23, 2018
Chike you sure say no be you

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother Wants To End The Relationship Btw His Yoruba Girlfriend by roarik(f): 10:23pm On Feb 23, 2018
TRIBALISM..one of d factors some people do not end up with d love of their life..smh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Wants To End The Relationship Btw His Yoruba Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 23, 2018
Me mom is yoruba as well... she's told me countless times to stay clear off yoruba girls

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Wants To End The Relationship Btw His Yoruba Girlfriend by crismark(m): 10:37pm On Feb 23, 2018
African Tribalism!
Re: My Brother Wants To End The Relationship Btw His Yoruba Girlfriend by femolacqua(m): 10:38pm On Feb 23, 2018
Our various panel of judge's have answered you. But for me he should think of his happiness first before anyone other. Because when the going gets tough, na you and your partner go de push am, all the people saging this or that will leave you to your cross. A word they say is enough for the wise.
Re: My Brother Wants To End The Relationship Btw His Yoruba Girlfriend by eyinjuege: 11:08pm On Feb 23, 2018
She will be hurt any which way.
Whether she marries your brother and ends up in a miserable marriage, with more miserable inlaws who hate her or she is heartbroken for a short period and moves on.
Its better he breaks up with her now, as that would save her a lot of heartache in future

1 Like

Re: My Brother Wants To End The Relationship Btw His Yoruba Girlfriend by nuggarito: 2:18am On Feb 24, 2018
Please we don't want any more of suicide notes, cases or reports, you better convince that your brother to marry that geh.

We should be our brothers keeper by avoiding more deaths.
Re: My Brother Wants To End The Relationship Btw His Yoruba Girlfriend by Gebbson007(m): 3:39am On Feb 24, 2018
Chykeboss:

he loves her but so many factors he his considering in a typical africa settin wen u are marrying u dont just marry d person all d family inclusive and he dosent want a situation where it will b a big prob in d future

na ur family one marry the girl or your brother??... if your brother truly loves her nothing will make him change his mind not even his village people. GBAM.
Re: My Brother Wants To End The Relationship Btw His Yoruba Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:24am On Feb 24, 2018
Chykeboss:

Too many people abuse that word love, when a guy "loves " a girl nothing else matters.
For her or him.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Wants To End The Relationship Btw His Yoruba Girlfriend by Gofwane(m): 5:46am On Feb 24, 2018
My aunt here has always been warning me and her sons to steer away from yoruba girls. I've asked her severally her reasons why but till today, she hasn't been able to provide an answer.

Her first son once dated a yoruba girl named fumi - a friend to his sister. Fumi was an orphan living with them. His mum went as far as getting him admission to a university in borno, she then got an apartment for fumi all in a bit to end their affair and She eventually succeeded.

She wants to do the same thing to me but i immediately let her know that not she, not my grandparents, not a girl's parents or either families can stop me from marrying a lady I luv

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Wants To End The Relationship Btw His Yoruba Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:59am On Feb 24, 2018
Chykeboss:

Cc;lalasticlala

And we wonder why Nigeria remains like this a fool after 57 years of independence? angry

It's because of people like you. Tribalism has eaten deep into the core of the Nigerian psyche undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Wants To End The Relationship Btw His Yoruba Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:06am On Feb 24, 2018
na wa
Re: My Brother Wants To End The Relationship Btw His Yoruba Girlfriend by CastedAyo: 6:12am On Feb 24, 2018
embarassed

You, your brother, your mother and everyone else in your family that supports tribalism

All of you don m*d

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Wants To End The Relationship Btw His Yoruba Girlfriend by haslaw(m): 6:25am On Feb 24, 2018
This OP thinks he's smart. He is the main character in this story but he tried to down play by saying its his brother. Stories like this used to be "my friend" but guys have upgraded it to "my brother"

At topic: All I seee is a very tribalistic person trying to dump a girl that loves him. The OP claiming that he wants to dump her because his mother doesn't like the lady's tribe may not be the reason. He himself does not want to marry a non-Igbo and like a coward that he is has convinently shifted the blame on topbhis mother's head.

Op is just an evil lying snake

Cc: Chykeboss
Re: My Brother Wants To End The Relationship Btw His Yoruba Girlfriend by Kobicove(m): 8:09am On Feb 24, 2018
There is no easy way to break up this relationship without causing some pain to the lay undecided
Re: My Brother Wants To End The Relationship Btw His Yoruba Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 24, 2018
is only one in a million or more of Yoruba female u can see with Igbo male and is bcus u came to meet them on their land and u speak Yoruba language to them.

No Igbo girl that ever cross to the west unfuckked by d Yoruba deamons grin Hausa's are now doing that grin
Re: My Brother Wants To End The Relationship Btw His Yoruba Girlfriend by Chykeboss(m): 9:13pm On Feb 24, 2018
Onijagidijagan:
one in a million Yoruba female u r seeing with Igbo male and is bcus u came to meet them on their land and u speak Yoruba language to them.

No Igbo girl that ever cross to the west unfuckked by d Yoruba deamons. Hausa's are now doing that grin

wat is dis 1 saying undecided

1 Like

Re: My Brother Wants To End The Relationship Btw His Yoruba Girlfriend by Chykeboss(m): 9:16pm On Feb 24, 2018
haslaw:
This OP thinks he's smart. He is the main character in this story but he tried to down play by saying its his brother. Stories like this used to be "my friend" but guys have upgraded it to "my brother"

At topic: All I seee is a very tribalistic person trying to dump a girl that loves him. The OP claiming that he wants to dump her because his mother doesn't like the lady's tribe may not be the reason. He himself does not want to marry a non-Igbo and like a coward that he is has convinently shifted the blame on topbhis mother's head.

Op is just an evil lying snake

Cc: Chykeboss

does a snake lie undecided
Re: My Brother Wants To End The Relationship Btw His Yoruba Girlfriend by Chykeboss(m): 9:17pm On Feb 24, 2018
CastedAyo:
embarassed

You, your brother, your mother and everyone else in your family that supports tribalism

All of you don m*d

can't u make a resonanable comment without using swear word..
Re: My Brother Wants To End The Relationship Btw His Yoruba Girlfriend by CastedAyo: 9:20pm On Feb 24, 2018
Chykeboss:

can't u make a resonanable comment without using swear word..
Will you keep kwayet....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drama As Woman Storms Onto Football Pitch, Slaps Boyfriend After Discovering He' / Watch Video Of Couples Caught By Workers Having Sex In A Cinema In Lagos / Woman Shoots Her Shot And Here's How It Ends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.