Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,558 members, 7,850,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:41 AM

Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season (18542 Views)

Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award / Jurgen Klopp Wins The League Managers Association Manager Of The Year / Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by rolams(m): 4:30pm On May 25, 2022
Gr8amechi:

Some of you guys are so funny in your defense.

The name of the award of premier League manager of the year not England manager, it's about the achievement in the EPL and any other isn't taken into account.

For the whole talks about spent or not spent everyone of you should rest.

Klopp bought Diaz, Jota, Salah, mane, keita, vvd etc.

The price tag on City players has always been inflated not Pep fault.
The two last coaches before Pep paid huge transfer fees for average players as clubs always hold City ransom once they want to sign players.

Liverpool has a bigger history than City so City even before now has to go to extramile each time to get the players they want.

The amount Pep has spent isn't about the quality of players but just because it's City buying those players, if you are honest you would know that clubs always inflated their players cost once city comes knocking, this didn't start with Pep.

Klopp has proved that without spending you can't compete, how many of his first 11 are from Liverpool academy??

You no dey see Alexander, Jones, Eliot?
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Kojochyke(m): 4:36pm On May 25, 2022
obonujoker:

This Barcelona fan..... grin

Fergie >> Pep
I know d way ur brain works.. U r a typical Man UTD fan..
Every other person is Barcelona.
Simple facts, backed with statistics u can't employ.

How many years did Ferguson coach, n how many major trophies did he win?
How many years has Guardiola coached, n how many has he won?

Do d math, then take a chill pill, cos I know u will almost faint to know that the speed with which Guardiola is going, Alex is a learner.

Btw,
As a Liverpool FC fan, I enjoy good football, even if it's from my rivals..
But his Man UTD is an eyesore, even with the wage bill n signings.
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by obonujoker(m): 5:25pm On May 25, 2022
Kojochyke:
I know d way ur brain works.. U r a typical Man UTD fan..
Every other person is Barcelona.
Simple facts, backed with statistics u can't employ.

How many years did Ferguson coach, n how many major trophies did he win?
How many years has Guardiola coached, n how many has he won?

Do d math, then take a chill pill, cos I know u will almost faint to know that the speed with which Guardiola is going, Alex is a learner.

Btw,
As a Liverpool FC fan, I enjoy good football, even if it's from my rivals..
But his Man UTD is an eyesore, even with the wage bill n signings.

Emotionalona grin

Don't type trash... Record as at 2021. Just last year.

Remember Ancellotti always humiliate Pep in UCL, and yet he's still below Pep grin

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Silentgroper(m): 5:51pm On May 25, 2022
Dearlord:
Klop too Bleep joor instead to collect the major cup he loose guarded and be looking for compensation here and there angry
He's winning d ucl just u wait.
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Gr8amechi: 7:10pm On May 25, 2022
rolams:

You no dey see Alexander, Jones, Eliot?
Other than Alexander which other is a first 11
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Gr8amechi: 7:11pm On May 25, 2022
rolams:

See your argument, Very funny!
Has Klopp spent or not??

At least has Klopp has he spent up to 400 million or not??
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Okobola146: 8:25pm On May 25, 2022
Sweetplum:

Go n meet Bola.
I've sacked her tey tey
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Kojochyke(m): 8:57pm On May 25, 2022
obonujoker:

Emotionalona grin

Don't type trash... Record as at 2021. Just last year.

Remember Ancellotti always humiliate Pep in UCL, and yet he's still below Pep grin
U r funny.
There is difference btw battle n war. U can win the battle, but can u win d war? Tottenham beat Man City too. Does Ancellotti have more laurels than Guardiola?

Back to d Ferguson comparison...
U haven't made sense.
U just made a screenshot to show or back urself.
At least, answer d questions I posed before you.
How many years did Alex Ferguson coach, n how many trophies did he win?
How many years has Pep Guardiola coached, n how many trophies has he won so far?
Do the math.

U r showing me ranking that can be compiled anyhow. Thae same way FIFA ranks Nigeria in strange positions, even after Nigeria must have done great for some time.
I see less achieving coaches ranked above Pep.. Lol

In total, how many trophies /years?
At least there is no sentiments with this raw fact. It's not a vote stat.
Go figure.
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by obonujoker(m): 9:03pm On May 25, 2022
Kojochyke:
U haven't made sense.
U just made a screenshot to show or back urself.
At least, answer d questions I posed before you.
How many years did Alex Ferguson coach, n how many trophies did he win?
How many years has Pep Guardiola coached, n how many trophies has he won so far?
Do the math.

U r showing me ranking that can be compiled anyhow. Thae same way FIFA ranks Nigeria in strange positions, even after Nigeria must have done great for some time.
I see less achieving coaches ranked above Pep.. Lol

In total, how many trophies /years?
At least there is no sentiments with this raw fact. It's not a vote stat.
Go figure.

So you know pass FIFA and UEFA?
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Kojochyke(m): 9:08pm On May 25, 2022
obonujoker:

So you know pass FIFA and UEFA?
I rely on whats obtainable, not what a group of people feel.
Abi u wanna tell me 3 is bigger than 4?
Let's use statistics, not a couple of men's views.
Also check the games win, lose n draw ratio across their coaching career.

Kapish?
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by obonujoker(m): 9:49pm On May 25, 2022
Kojochyke:
I rely on whats obtainable, not what a group of people feel.
Abi u wanna tell me 3 is bigger than 4?
Let's use statistics, not a couple of men's views.
Also check the games win, lose n draw ratio across their coaching career.

Kapish?

Oga, you know pass FIFA and UEFA or not?
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Kojochyke(m): 10:14pm On May 25, 2022
obonujoker:

Oga, you know pass FIFA and UEFA or not?
I tot u were smart.. Follow the trend of this arguement.. We started it based on raw achievement.. Pure statistics.. Now u r bringing FIFA and UEFA feelings.
How many trophies?
How many years?
What is their win ratio compared to games?

Based on the above, draw conclusions.
From beginning I categorically stated that with the way Guardiola is going, he might end up with more trophies after spending d time Ferguson spent..
But instead of looking into d trophy hauls, u r showing me ranking. Was that what I asked u?
So far, Guardiola has better stats than Wenger, but Wenger was ranked ahead of him.. Is dt a trophy?

If u don't understand d difference, or u r pretending to be silly, then gerat.
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by oyatainer(m): 5:59am On May 26, 2022
Utanisco:
Put klopp and guardiola together

Can never match sir Alex Ferguson

GGMU

They have surpass him already considering the number of years he spent in United to achieve those things
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by oyatainer(m): 6:21am On May 26, 2022
yomi531:
Pep is overrated. Na buy buy coach he be. He can't change an average team to a good side. He only manages perennial winners. Secondly, Ferguson won the EPL for the 3rd time in a roll in 2001 but wasn't given the best coach of the season simply because Ipswich town coach did a miracle by finishing in 5th place that season. So u get it? Its not always the league winners that get the awards. Harry Rednapp also got the coach of the season without winning the league

He manage them because he is capable of doing it. He turns most of these players you call winners to winners. You critics are not even consistent in Your criticism. Evra said, he cannot manage players of charisma. People like you say he manage only good players. Tell me what Fernadinho, Sterling, Zichencho, and many others were playing before they joined Guardiola or Guardiola joined them.

Go to the records in transfer spending, Guardiola has not been the highest spenders until he got to City. City carry the tag of billionaire club and selling teams are exploiting them since 2008 long before Guardiola joined them. No team in England spend pass City since 2008 till when Guardiola joined and he continues. Man United and were spending at the same rate when Guardiola and Mourinho joined them, where are united now? What do they win.

Don't forget, Klopp couldn't win a spoon for Liverpool for good three years until he spent big. They are both buying players just that city release most of their players but Liverpool get money from the like of Coutinho, Can and others.

Take last two years for example, Guardiola bought only Grealich for 100 million pounds while Klopp bought Diaz and Konate for the same amount.

Do the calculations of prize for
VVD
Salah
Chamberlain
Robertson
Allison
Konate
Keita
Origi
Fàbinho
Diaz
Jota
Minamino
Thiago
Matip
Keleher and others and compare to Guardiola players. The difference is not up to 200 million pounds but Liverpool gets money in returns for their outgoing player more than City.
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by yomi531(m): 7:03am On May 26, 2022
oyatainer:

He manage them because he is capable of doing it. He turns most of these players you call winners to winners. You critics are not even consistent in Your criticism. Evra said, he cannot manage players of charisma. People like you say he manage only good players. Tell me what Fernadinho, Sterling, Zichencho, and many others were playing before they joined Guardiola or Guardiola joined them.

Go to the records in transfer spending, Guardiola has not been the highest spenders until he got to City. City carry the tag of billionaire club and selling teams are exploiting them since 2008 long before Guardiola joined them. No team in England spend pass City since 2008 till when Guardiola joined and he continues. Man United and were spending at the same rate when Guardiola and Mourinho joined them, where are united now? What do they win.

Don't forget, Klopp couldn't win a spoon for Liverpool for good three years until he spent big. They are both buying players just that city release most of their players but Liverpool get money from the like of Coutinho, Can and others.

Take last two years for example, Guardiola bought only Grealich for 100 million pounds while Klopp bought Diaz and Konate for the same amount.

VVD
Salah
Chamberlain
Robertson
Allison
Konate
Keita
Origi
Fàbinho
Diaz
Jota
Minamino
Thiago
Matip
Keleher and others and compare to Guardiola players. The difference is not up to 200 million pounds but Liverpool gets money in returns for their outgoing player more than City.
Pep is a pay cheque manager. He has never been in a team that his assignment first and foremost ,will be to either take his team to mid table from relegation zone or even struggle to finish in top 4. All his life as a manager, he has always been with the best side in all countries he has managed. How do u rate someone like him when, he hasnt been tried in other challenging jobs. Klopp, Mou, Ancelloti , fergie and co are miles ahead of the over hyped Pep. Fact
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by yomi531(m): 7:08am On May 26, 2022
oyatainer:

VVD
Salah
Chamberlain
Robertson
Allison
Konate
Keita
Origi
Fàbinho
Diaz
Jota
Minamino
Thiago
Matip
There's this notion i will like to correct . Most people always say he changed Sterling to what he is now. Baba na big lie. Have u forgotten 2014? Sterling-Suarez and Sturridge? Sterling has always been good. If he wasn't, why did City fight so hard to get him back then. He cost 49 million pounds then. That was huge huge money back then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Christian Chukwu Is Not A Destitute Old Man - Enugu State Government / AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali / Nicholas Bett Dies In Car Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.