Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,558 members, 7,850,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:42 AM

Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season (18543 Views)

Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award / Jurgen Klopp Wins The League Managers Association Manager Of The Year / Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by obonujoker(m): 9:14am On May 25, 2022
phemmyfour:
Shame on you! Feggy spent 26yrs , his winning ratio is low compare to Pep and Klop

Do you know how Fergie started with Man utd....? angry
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by obonujoker(m): 9:15am On May 25, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Epl can NEVER be called farmer's league.
Pep managed it to win it with only one point in 2019 and 2022 and u pple are boasting!
Farmers league is when a club win the title 4 or 5x consecutively with 15 or 20points gap to the second placed team!

Even when Fergie won it 3ce on a row, at two different times, it wasn't called called farmers league.... just leave those Barcelona fans...

1 Like

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by shegz24(m): 9:17am On May 25, 2022
Urheadmaster:
But don't you think Artheta of Arsenal deserves it tongue tongue tongue tongue

For finishing 5th in a season where he had no European fixture to worry about and spent the most in Europe.

Person wey dem suppose sack sef.
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by rippa(m): 9:20am On May 25, 2022
Mustiboy:

And Man City lost 10 or what.

With just 3 losses, Man City also won more games than Liverpool.

So your point doesn't hold water
Goan tell guadiola to play all 63games available in a season
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by phemmyfour: 9:22am On May 25, 2022
obonujoker:

ManU was in top4 when he joined

Ferguson was appointed manager of Manchester United in November 1986. During his 26 years with Manchester United he won 38 trophies, including 13 Premier League titles, five FA Cups, and two UEFA Champions League titles.

Trophy winning ratio: 38/26 = 1.46
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Humblesam(m): 9:24am On May 25, 2022
He is truly the Boss.
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Lasgidi90(m): 9:31am On May 25, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Epl can NEVER be called farmer's league.
Pep managed it to win it with only one point in 2019 and 2022 and u pple are boasting!
Farmers league is when a club win the title 4 or 5x consecutively with 15 or 20points gap to the second placed team!
And where do all these happens?
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by tiswell(m): 9:39am On May 25, 2022
Sweetplum:

Must you talk?
never knew I was chatting an adolescent
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Nobody: 9:42am On May 25, 2022
Nah. This is cheating.
I love Klopp but Pep deserves this award.
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Vinnie2000(m): 9:43am On May 25, 2022
obonujoker:

You dey mind diz Guardolia Hypemen
Ferguson took over Man utd in 1986 when the club hadn't won the League in almost 20years!
The team was terrible and average!
He finally won the league seven yrs later in 1993.
This is like Arteta wining the league for Arsenal in 2025!
On the otherhand, Pep took over Mancity with Big players and 2 EPL titles in four years. Same advantage he had with Barcelona!
I suspect all dis hypemen to be Indomie generation football fans!
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Shevchenkko: 9:47am On May 25, 2022
MITCHELL96:
No be Guardiola suppose win am ? grin

Who won the league ?
Guardiola won the league playing beautiful games and with some comebacks that was almost impossible

Letter to Aston Villa, Thunder fire una, una no been won collect the 15 millions pounds on top Grealish head ? undecided
Guardiola did not deserve it.
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Nobody: 9:50am On May 25, 2022
tiswell:
never knew I was chatting an adolescent
Never knew I was chatting with an teen.
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Athemisia: 9:54am On May 25, 2022
Fidinno:
Pep won the league, he should have been awarded the best coach.

Not deserving
If It's base on that then Klopp would have been given the manager of the month from January to April for not lossing any game undecided
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Athemisia: 9:55am On May 25, 2022
Urheadmaster:
But don't you think Artheta of Arsenal deserves it tongue tongue tongue tongue
Bia, behave ya'self there undecided

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by tiswell(m): 9:56am On May 25, 2022
Sweetplum:

Never knew I was chatting with an teen.
you think you are doing me?
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Athemisia: 9:57am On May 25, 2022
Vinnie2000:
You dey mind diz Guardolia Hypemen
Ferguson took over Man utd in 1986 when the club hadn't won the League in almost 20years!
The team was terrible and average!
He finally won the league seven yrs later in 1993.
This is like Arteta wining the league for Arsenal in 2025!
On the otherhand, Pep took over Mancity with Big players and 2 EPL titles in four years. Same advantage he had with Barcelona!
I suspect all dis hypemen to be Indomie generation football fans!
After being trophyless for 5years undecided
Whereas Pep and Klopp won trophies in such time intervals.
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Athemisia: 9:59am On May 25, 2022
Maryjane001:
Nah. This is cheating.
I love Klopp but Pep deserves this award.
Klopp lost only two games this season. Winning two trophies along the way and taking Liverpool to contend in every finals.
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Nobody: 10:00am On May 25, 2022
tiswell:
you think you are doing me?
Abeg waka pass!
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Athemisia: 10:00am On May 25, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Letter to Aston Villa, Thunder fire una, una no been won collect the 15 millions pounds on top Grealish head ? undecided
Also with wolves if Liverpool had won it.
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Vinnie2000(m): 10:02am On May 25, 2022
Lasgidi90:

And where do all these happens?
Juventus won serie A 9x consecutively from 2012-2020!
Olympic Lyon won dier league 7x from 2001-2008.
Same thing with Bayern munich.
Only such eras can be referred to as farmers league!
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by tiswell(m): 10:02am On May 25, 2022
Sweetplum:

Abeg waka pass!
na work you no get
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by orlaglobal234: 10:02am On May 25, 2022
Well deserved because man is real professional manager But Mikel Arteta deserve it too because the dude also proved me wrong with those half bake players of arsenal team
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Voldoz: 10:04am On May 25, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Who won the league ?
Guardiola won the league playing beautiful games and with some comebacks that was almost impossible

See bro premier league no get sense they go add both your achievements for fa, capital, uefa and premier league give you award which is wrong.

Klopp is a nice guy shall with all the job he did at Liverpool for me he is kinda a step above pep.

1 Like

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Amanda002: 10:05am On May 25, 2022
Please I'm starving if someone can just buy my phone to feed I will be happy access bank 0798070016
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by adahsimeon66(m): 10:14am On May 25, 2022
Okobola146:
To make am happy
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Archworld(m): 10:16am On May 25, 2022
obonujoker:

But Ancelloti has humiliated Pep from Bayern down to City... so??

You are jumping over the post. We're talking about Ferguson, Klopp, and Pep
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by uniquetechng: 10:23am On May 25, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Who won the league ?

Liverpool is the only team in the whole of Europe that went the entire season without losing a single match at home, they also didn't lose a single match in 2022 but can you say the same for Pep and City ?
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by fredoooooo: 10:25am On May 25, 2022
Lies . Pep get it . Ojoro
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by uniquetechng: 10:26am On May 25, 2022
southsouthking:

You took the word outta my mouth, i couldn't have said it more better.

On what basis did he wins it?
Liverpool is the only team in the whole of Europe that went the entire season without losing a single match at home, they also didn't lose a single match in 2022 , can you say the same for Pep and City ?
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Obiebanks007(m): 10:26am On May 25, 2022
dynicks:
When will super eagles ever be celebrated like this?

Next world cup

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by uniquetechng: 10:26am On May 25, 2022
vincentjk:
Pep is still the best soccer manager my thing.
Liverpool is the only team in the whole of Europe that went the entire season without losing a single match at home, they also didn't lose a single match in 2022 , can you say the same for Pep and City ?
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by uniquetechng: 10:27am On May 25, 2022
Neimar:
Robbed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali / Nicholas Bett Dies In Car Accident / World Cup: Super Eagles To Play Egypt, Two Others In Friendlies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.