Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,676 members, 7,851,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:47 PM

Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season (18549 Views)

Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award / Jurgen Klopp Wins The League Managers Association Manager Of The Year / Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by NairaLux(f): 7:29am On May 25, 2022
Ok

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Neimar: 7:29am On May 25, 2022
Robbed

1 Like

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Seankhalifa: 7:29am On May 25, 2022
Sweetplum:

Yes na. I love sports like football, swimming and tennis.
na so e dy start grin

2 Likes

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Okobola146: 7:30am On May 25, 2022
Sweetplum:

what of bedminton?do you like that one too?

4 Likes

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by uthlaw: 7:30am On May 25, 2022
Utanisco:
Put klopp and guardiola together

Can never match sir Alex Ferguson

GGMU

the one that buy matches and referees together!

7 Likes

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Jembete69: 7:30am On May 25, 2022
Well deserved
He had a great season.

2 Likes

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by rolams(m): 7:32am On May 25, 2022
Well deserved!

1 Like

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by dotedote: 7:32am On May 25, 2022
4 titles in 5 seasons.
How else do we explain the term farmers' league ?

MITCHELL96:
Wait oo, So Mancity no even get fans ? grin grin
Or are they tired of winning only domestic trophies ?

If na my Man United win this league ehn, Road no for day England for 7 straight days cool

2 Likes

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Karleb(m): 7:32am On May 25, 2022
MITCHELL96:

If na my Man United win this league ehn, Road no for day England for 7 straight days cool

They don't have fans all over the world.

Majority of their fans are ashawo fans that left their unsuccessful clubs.

6 Likes

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by MJBOLT: 7:32am On May 25, 2022
AC Milan won the league for the first time in 11 years while Man City won their fourth title in 5 years grin there's a difference.

MITCHELL96:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:33am On May 25, 2022
He deserves it

1 Like

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Asianjollof007: 7:34am On May 25, 2022
dynicks:
When will super eagles ever be celebrated like this?

You mean super chickens?
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by MITCHELL96: 7:35am On May 25, 2022
MJBOLT:
AC Milan won the league for the first time in 11 years while Man City win their fourth title in 5 years grin there's a difference.

Lols, I know, but they're some teams that even though they win it straight for 10 years, they'll still be turn up

Man City no just get fans grin They hardly sale tickets sef when playing at home

1 Like

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by MITCHELL96: 7:35am On May 25, 2022
Karleb:

They don't have fans all over the world.

Majority of their fans are ashawo fans that left their unsuccessful clubs.

grin grin ;
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by tiswell(m): 7:35am On May 25, 2022
Sweetplum:

simple kweshun!
you begin write ya hobbies,na like that dem dey fail exam.

...yes I watch/love football.

simple!

1 Like

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Canva981: 7:36am On May 25, 2022
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by gonni(m): 7:36am On May 25, 2022
he deserves it, he has tried

2 Likes

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by tiswell(m): 7:37am On May 25, 2022
southsouthking:

You took the word outta my mouth, i couldn't have said it more better.

On what basis did he wins it?
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by eallstar: 7:37am On May 25, 2022
southsouthking:

You took the word outta my mouth, i couldn't have said it more better.

On what basis did he wins it?
consolation is a better word
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by MITCHELL96: 7:38am On May 25, 2022
dotedote:
4 titles in 5 seasons.
How else do we explain the term farmers' league ?

I don't think that's the problem, they just don't have fans

England can't be farmers league, the real definition of farmers league is when a team has won the league while they are still matches to go grin

They'll be topping second position team with more than 30 points grin

Germany and France are the real farmers league grin

1 Like

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by LordEclipse: 7:38am On May 25, 2022
damilola4162:

https://newspremises.com.ng/klopp-wins-premier-league-manager-of-the-season/
England so much hate Guardiola..how can he win the league and another coach wins coach of the season..if Klopp was actually better,why didn't he win the league himself.. doesn't matter what..PEP is still way BETTER than Klopp
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Lamasta(m): 7:40am On May 25, 2022
They just want to make him feel appreciated otherwise that is Pep award given to him
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Chyma231(m): 7:40am On May 25, 2022
Best manager ��� ...you will never walk alone !!!

Come Saturday, we are wining champions league

8 Likes

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Kojochyke(m): 7:40am On May 25, 2022
Utanisco:
Put klopp and guardiola together
Can never match sir Alex Ferguson

GGMU
How many years did Alex Ferguson coach? How many trophies did he win? Guardiola hasnt coached that long, u don dey fear with style.. So far, do u know how many trophies Guardiola has gathered? Like play like play!!

2 Likes

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by vickydevoka(m): 7:40am On May 25, 2022
MITCHELL96:

When last did AC Milan win it?
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Emma1Oj(m): 7:41am On May 25, 2022
Congratulations to the best coach in the world.

With "NEVER WALK ALONE" WE STAND.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by vickydevoka(m): 7:41am On May 25, 2022
MITCHELL96:

When last did AC Milan win it?
When u de carry first all the time. Your family members no go to celebrate if u carry am again.

2 Likes

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Anthropo: 7:43am On May 25, 2022
You don vex?
MITCHELL96:
No be Guardiola suppose win am ? grin

Who won the league ?
Guardiola won the league playing beautiful games and with some comebacks that was almost impossible

Letter to Aston Villa, Thunder fire una, una no been won collect the 15 millions pounds on top Grealish head ? undecided
Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Coolbreeze1988(m): 7:44am On May 25, 2022
Well deserved boss. YNWA

2 Likes

Re: Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season by Nobody: 7:44am On May 25, 2022
tiswell:
simple kweshun!
you begin write ya hobbies,na like that dem dey fail exam.

...yes I watch/love football.

simple!
Mumuman!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

World Cup: Super Eagles To Play Egypt, Two Others In Friendlies / Troost Ekong To Captain Nigeria Against Ukraine / Favour Ofili Beats Abby Steiner. Wins 100m, 200m And 4x100m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.