Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. (10229 Views)

Cool FM OAP Freeze Now Engaged After Splitting From Ex-wife - See Pictures / Jennifer Lopez And Daughter, Emme, At Paris Fashion Week / Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by tpia5: 12:26am On Jul 17, 2011
birdman:

Her relationship with diddy was actually rock solid, something a lot of hispanic folks didnt like. A little legal trouble, and  they convinced her it was time to "marry her kind". Dumb move - diddy looked like he was in for the long haul.  Pretty much every guy shes dated since then is like an anti-diddy type, almost like shes trying to convince herself otherwise.

oh really.

hope you know she had others besides p diddy.

and btw doesnt p diddy have about 5 baby mamas?

well, if he still wants her now [to soothe his bruised ego], or she still wants him, then they should go ahead.
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by Kunbee: 12:43am On Jul 17, 2011
Just a matter of time
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by birdman(m): 1:18am On Jul 17, 2011
tpia@:

oh really.

hope you know she had others besides p diddy.

and btw doesnt p diddy have about 5 baby mamas?

well, if he still wants her now [to soothe his bruised ego], or she still wants him, then they should go ahead.

funny enough, no kids by j-lo. Diddy might still want her, but I doubt he's going to risk getting burnt again. The baby mama route appears to be less "stressful"
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by Hoodrat(m): 1:21am On Jul 17, 2011
tongue
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by ceasyc(f): 3:34am On Jul 17, 2011
WTF! NOT AGAIN

hollywood +
divorce sef

nollywood + [/b]divorce sef

[b]bollywood -
divorce sef

WOT WAS THAT PERFORMANCE N DANCE BY HER N HER HUBBY ON D LAST AMERICAN IDOL FOR THEN

i tot AWESOME but now. . . now i no say na just 4 show. bollocks! NA WA OH
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by Cmiller(m): 9:32am On Jul 17, 2011
like i wl alwyz say, I wl marry on contract*born 4 me n walk d fk away*xo no heartx attachd 4 divorcin
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by stmarc32(m): 9:36am On Jul 17, 2011
Hmmmm, who cares they are all fake anyways, Cupid prediction= Charlie sheen and J-lo
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by jerricho(m): 9:46am On Jul 17, 2011
Stud or Dud? wallzofjerricho..com
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by jerricho(m): 9:49am On Jul 17, 2011
The Penis Snatchers Have Returned! wallzofjerricho..com
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by Konjour(m): 10:21am On Jul 17, 2011
Splitting? Alright. That's cool. cool
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by pkv(m): 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2011
2 bad if not 2 worse!!watz wit this maid in mahattan chic anyway,she doesnt practice wat she sings, yeye tokunbo babe.
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by vislabraye(m): 4:36pm On Jul 17, 2011
Something is wrong with that J Lo. She has no regards for marriage. Is she now a serial divorcer ? She needs counseling as fast as possible.
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by denzel2009: 4:41pm On Jul 17, 2011
vislabraye:

Something is wrong with that J Lo. She has no regards for marriage. Is she now a serial divorcer ? She needs counseling as fast as possible.
She has just married 3 times. Liz Taylor married 8 times, so she still has a long way to go. J Lo, we are behind you!
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 17, 2011
I swear this denzel is crazy, lmaoooo
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by Tyche(m): 11:36pm On Jul 17, 2011
Wetin concern agbero with overload.
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by Ignatio(m): 2:07am On Jul 18, 2011
Talk of hot pants she still got it. Pity she can't with one man.
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by Nayah(f): 8:36am On Jul 18, 2011
I don't really know about their life but I think at a moment JLO wanted to get back to her "roots" by singing in Spanish having a latino husband and so on, now she realized this is not in her advantage she decided to move on , that's my impression
Now saying she's selfish and so on I don't really know because I don't know her and her life we don't really know what's happening between couple sometimes the obvious thing isn't
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by sayso: 10:54am On Jul 18, 2011
J Lo beautiful

Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by kuzinaa: 11:42am On Jul 18, 2011
is sad after seven years of married.
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by ragdollz: 12:01pm On Jul 18, 2011
ajalaolanr:

Maybe na D'banj be the next Husband on queue!

kai

LOL

Nairalanders are the funniest folk on earth grin grin
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by spikedcylinder: 12:51pm On Jul 18, 2011
Bloody hypocrites on this site sha. Such a darn shame.
Is J-lo the only divorcee in this picture? No one's talking about how Marc left his loving wife and mother of his two children, hopped on a flipping bandwagon with Jennifer and married her four days after his divorce was final. No one's talking about how he is allegedly controlling and verbally abusive of the woman. Nope. It's got to be her fault because her relationships in the past haven't been the great success that these hypocritical zits expect of her.
Oh well. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by labaks(f): 3:10pm On Jul 18, 2011
She has just married 3 times. Liz Taylor married 8 times, so she still has a long way to go. J Lo, we are behind you!

LWKMD!!
dunno why some are criticising ma baby. i never for once liked dat Mark. Me tot nd still thinks he's too ugly for J LO. it's gud thing they'r divorcing.
me tinks J.lo is gud wit P.diddy and p diddy still loves her. afterall p. diddy sang for her '''''''as long as u'r happy, amma tell u dis, i luv gurl and u'r d one that i'll always miss''''''
make dem come 2geda jare
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by tpia5: 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2011
labaks:

afterall p. diddy sang for her '''''''as long as u'r happy, amma tell u dis, i luv gurl and u'r d one that i'll always miss''''''

and?

isnt this a duet with her and marc antony:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQ8856c3GE8
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by tpia5: 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2011
seriously though, this is marc antony's best song:

I need you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkxNt0sTeSI

this song was how i first got to know about him.
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by labaks(f): 3:31pm On Jul 18, 2011
no now, listen to ''i need a girl""
the last verse( last line)) diddy sang.
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by tpia5: 3:33pm On Jul 18, 2011
^^will do.
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by tpia5: 3:34pm On Jul 18, 2011
labaks:

no now, listen to ''i need a girl""
the last verse( last line)) diddy sang.

this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6Pk5UztfdU&feature=related
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by labaks(f): 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2011
offtopic [nothing to do with thread]:

like u knw abt dis artistes mre dan i do,
aiite, i'V heard u
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by tpia5: 3:42pm On Jul 18, 2011
^^modified wink

richard marx is so talented though.

and the duet was amazing.
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by denzel2009: 3:47pm On Jul 18, 2011
tpia@:

seriously though, this is marc antony's best song:

I need you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkxNt0sTeSI

this song was how i first got to know about him.

shocked shocked shocked I thought you dont do lovey-dovey.
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by tpia5: 3:50pm On Jul 18, 2011
^^no, i dont.
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by denzel2009: 3:52pm On Jul 18, 2011
tpia@:

^^no, i dont.

How come you got to like the song? is it when you were dating the Kabiru guy from Akute?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves / [pics] Checkout New Nicki Minaj Sexy Pics / Did You Know The Holy Roman Empire Built By Moors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.