Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,871 members, 7,810,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. (10227 Views)

Cool FM OAP Freeze Now Engaged After Splitting From Ex-wife - See Pictures / Jennifer Lopez And Daughter, Emme, At Paris Fashion Week / Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by tpia5: 3:54pm On Jul 18, 2011
denzel2009:

How come you got to like the song? is it when you were dating the Kabiru guy from Akute?

my white boyfriend sang it to me on the bed.

hope that doesnt bother you?
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by denzel2009: 3:58pm On Jul 18, 2011
tpia@:

my white boyfriend sang it to me on the bed.

hope that doesnt bother you?

Oh okay when kabiru rubbed calamine lotion on his body. No, it doesnt bother me Tpia!
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by tpia5: 4:02pm On Jul 18, 2011
good for you then.

now, run along, unless you have a post that's relevant to the topic. angry
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 18, 2011
u r ryt ak47mann. she's too old 4 all dat
smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 18, 2011
Marriage and relationship among hollywood celibrities is a contract thing and its not based on love.
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by TmeD0(m): 5:55am On Jul 19, 2011
@ topic, who cares!

just another divorce statistics in the world of hollyweird

abeg mod, close this meaningless thread o jare!
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by Nayah(f): 8:37am On Jul 19, 2011
Tom not only in Hollywood unfortunately
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2011
Nayah:

Tom not only in Hollywood unfortunately
True but its just too rampant in hollywood.PPl get married in hollywood for video sponsorship,contracts and publicity stunts etc.
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by vislabraye(m): 7:14pm On Jul 19, 2011
Good for Mike Anthony. He dumped a former beauty queen for something else. What is wrong with some men at times ?
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by Jenifa1: 10:55pm On Jul 19, 2011
labaks:

She has just married 3 times. Liz Taylor married 8 times, so she still has a long way to go. J Lo, we are behind you!

oh lordy  grin

remember 3 husbands +pdiddy+ ben affleck

anyways, I wonder who the next boyfriend /fiance/husband will be. How old is she again?
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by swaggerboi2011: 12:57am On Jul 20, 2011
na so thier lifestyle just be, mind ya business
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by victorian(f): 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2011
She had made a huge mistake though, which she will leave to remember for a long long while, Yeah Marc anthony is not dashingly handsome but he is loyal, humble,committed, responsible and patient, also famous and rich!, Such qualities is rare to find in a Superstar boyfriend or husband , she has made a huge mistake like Madonna, sad, all the gushlingly sexy 8 pacs, tall handsome young men are YET to be deflowered and tasted, tongue, Go Jlo , go Jlo, go Jlo, She rules! Most beautiful woman alive tongue, oh please, na today.
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by denzel2009: 5:18pm On Jul 23, 2011
victorian:

She had made a huge mistake though, which she will leave to remember for a long long while,  Yeah Marc anthony is not dashingly handsome but he is loyal, humble,committed, responsible and patient, also famous and rich!, Such qualities is rare to find in a Superstar boyfriend or husband ,  she has made a huge mistake like Madonna,   sad, all the gushlingly sexy 8 pacs, tall handsome young men are YET to be deflowered and tasted,  tongue, Go Jlo , go Jlo, go Jlo, She rules! Most beautiful woman alive tongue, oh please, na today.

Are you talking about the same Marc Anthony that did wuruwuru in mexico to divorce his wife in order to marry Jlo 7 years ago.? He is loyal than the Nigerian pledge!
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 25, 2011
I love this song he sang with Pitbull

[flash=500,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmM0653YvXU?version=3"[/flash]
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 25, 2011
vislabraye:

Good for Mike Anthony. He dumped a former beauty queen for something else. What is wrong with some men at times ?
Maybe she was the nagging type.You never might know
Re: Jennifer Lopez And Marc Anthony Announce That They Are Splitting. by Ivynwa(f): 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2011
UPDATES! UPDATES! UPDATES!

More muke muke are trickling into the NL Grapevine concerning our thread. JLo had an interview with Vanity fair where she opened up about the separation.You can read it up in this link and hurry up with it too because there's a lovely pics of Jlo there to feast your eyes on.

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/now/jennifer-lopez-i-love-myself-enough-to-walk-away/177?nc
It's like our girl was getting too uncomfortable by the day. Poor dear! All this marriage talk can be nicy nicy to talk about but how about that aspect of it that nobody talks about it? The part about most women losing their individuality inside it all, it's only once in a while you see some celebrity ladies suddenly emerge from it all (like a person in a pool quickly gets up and shakes off water) and they do that because their riches and society gives them the courage and freedom to say "Hey, I want to be me here and don't care what anybody says".

Methinks that a woman should not lose her individuality in marriage, a woman should be allowed to be herself even when married to a man. She should still have the right to dream, aspire and be what she wants to be. I know this couple that are both professionals and were having this great problem because the woman is building a house and the man does not want her to, he wants her salary stashed in his account for him to use and do what he wants and wants to build with. What is that? Should a woman stop aspiring because now she is married and her individuality has been hidden and taken over by her man? I have even heard of women who build houses, buy properties and make big investments behind the backs of their husband, this is because the men do not allow them to do that.
Years ago I went to render a hand or two to a friend of my mum whose son was wedding and as I was seated with some women, a wife of a certain business mogul narrated how she built a house for her family without her husband knowing. It was supposed to be a secret but she only spilled it because another woman in our midst then was acting up "that her husband is richer than everybody and spends lots of money on her" and when she left the gathering this rich man's wife began to diss her and was like "look at this one that has not achieved anything" that is when she started spilling her own secret. All these hide and seek in marriage should not be, men and women should be free inside marriage. Free to be themselves.

The same goes for a man, some men don't feel free in their marriage because their wives wants them moulded in a certain kind of way. Many wives won't hear of their men spending time out with friends or hanging out and having fun with others. We always hear some bad notes attached to some life stories here of husband going to a club or going out for drinks etc I heard a young man lamenting the other day in this forum about his fears of getting imprisoned in his oncoming marriage and I simply told him not to have that notion of marriage or it may give him hypertension and fears as he was already having. All these hide and seek in marriage should not be, men and women should be free inside marriage. Free to be themselves.

Nobody should be restricted from enjoying their life fully.  I mean if a woman should not be allowed to aspire and be what she wants to be, why was she given her own brain, thinking faculty, drives etc like a man has too. Men should start chilling a bit in marriage and letting us women be ourselves please, that will make marriage sweet and very freeing with no one feeling imprisoned. Couples can have their joint accounts and plans for their family but individuality should still be maintained and a woman can be allowed her own different accounts by the side with which to handle other good stuffs she may want to do. Her success is still the success of her husband and her children. I know some men won't have that, some are too scared of their wife being more successful to tolerate that, i guess that is why some men are very comfortable with a stay-at-home wife but let the stay-at-home wife get into a business and starts getting successful and discomfort will set in, some can even kill a woman for that. What don't we hear in this our world sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baby Pictures Of Damiete Charles-granville Nigeria's Miss World 2012 Contestant / This Racy Photo Of Singer Yemi Alade Has Got People Talking (PHOTO) / Lydia Forson: People Who Defend Rapists Are Hiding Something Themselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.