Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Breaking: VP Osinbajo Urinates On Himself - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: VP Osinbajo Urinates On Himself (6194 Views)

Tinubu Urinates On Himself Again, Cameras Asked To Switch Off / BREAKING : VP Osibanjo Hospitalized / BREAKING! VP Yemi Osinbajo Acknowledges Rot In Buhari's Government In Exposed Al (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: VP Osinbajo Urinates On Himself by donphilopus: 4:59pm On May 25, 2022
Since they claimed Tinubu urinated on himself, can we say the VP urinated on himself too? cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: VP Osinbajo Urinates On Himself by jogojogo: 5:01pm On May 25, 2022
Ok
Re: Breaking: VP Osinbajo Urinates On Himself by Joezinho: 5:01pm On May 25, 2022
Lol. Who is this blind bat that can't differentiate between urine and reflection of light?

75 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Breaking: VP Osinbajo Urinates On Himself by Lordave: 5:02pm On May 25, 2022
The short thief cum fake tribalist pastor will soon fade into oblivion.

His days of little political fame will automatically end with Buhari's handover speech come May next year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: VP Osinbajo Urinates On Himself by DamianX: 5:03pm On May 25, 2022
We thought it was only tinubu that wees on himself.

Anyway after effect of eating sulphuric ewedu

1 Like

Re: Breaking: VP Osinbajo Urinates On Himself by Shalommy(f): 5:03pm On May 25, 2022
Op, you no dey sweat for ynash? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: VP Osinbajo Urinates On Himself by MITCHELL96: 5:04pm On May 25, 2022
That's sweat man, Don't be a Jerk
Re: Breaking: VP Osinbajo Urinates On Himself by donphilopus: 5:04pm On May 25, 2022
Shalommy:
Op, you no dey sweat for ynash? undecided

Why did you guys then claim Tinubu urinated on himself if you know it's normal to sweat around that part of the body?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: VP Osinbajo Urinates On Himself by Joezinho: 5:04pm On May 25, 2022
Lordave:

His days of little political fame will automatically end with Buhari's handover speech come May next year.

You can be a supporter of Obi and not be this vile, uncouth and dumb .

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: VP Osinbajo Urinates On Himself by Lordave: 5:04pm On May 25, 2022
Osubande will do very well if he pursues a career in photography and photo editing.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: VP Osinbajo Urinates On Himself by Lordave: 5:07pm On May 25, 2022
Joezinho:

You can be a supporter of Obi and not be this vile, uncouth and dumb .
You can't tell me who to support, keep your lame ass advice to your miserable self.

FYI, I support Tinubu over this "pretender does the worse" fake pastor.

Kill yaself!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: VP Osinbajo Urinates On Himself by Bastard1stborn: 5:08pm On May 25, 2022
I want to suck our first lady Bobby
Re: Breaking: VP Osinbajo Urinates On Himself by Shalommy(f): 5:09pm On May 25, 2022
donphilopus:

Why did you guys then claim Tinubu urinated on himself if you know it's normal to sweat around that part of the body?
Oya show us Tinubu's pic. lemme see

78 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Breaking: VP Osinbajo Urinates On Himself by Vickym1(f): 5:14pm On May 25, 2022
donphilopus:

So are u saying that whole water drained back is heat? Huncle fear God na
Re: Breaking: VP Osinbajo Urinates On Himself by Joezinho: 5:17pm On May 25, 2022
Lordave:
You can't tell me who to support, keep your lame ass advice to your miserable self.

FYI, I support Tinubu over this "pretender does the worse" fake pastor.

Kill yaself!

Says an uneducated Ipob Yoot. grin

You are dumber than the word itself. You have evolved into a full blown idiot. Woe betide the day you were fated to mix with sane humans.
Re: Breaking: VP Osinbajo Urinates On Himself by freemanq(m): 5:18pm On May 25, 2022
Oga dey hot seat
Re: Breaking: VP Osinbajo Urinates On Himself by juman(m): 5:18pm On May 25, 2022
As I dey see things, he is the next president.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: VP Osinbajo Urinates On Himself by seunmsg(m): 5:20pm On May 25, 2022
Let’s just keep the campaign clean and issue based.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking: VP Osinbajo Urinates On Himself by donphilopus: 5:22pm On May 25, 2022
seunmsg:
You clowns really need to stop this nonsense. Campaign with meaningful issues and not rubbish.

Don't take life too seriously bro.! Las las we are all rooting for Tinubu but if Osinbajo emerges, who am I not to support and vote for him? Rather than vote Wike, Atiku or Peter Obi, I'll gladly vote Osinbajo. I brought this here so Peter Obi's supporters who always call Tinubu the pee-poo's President would know that sweat could have caused Tinubu's agbada to get wet!
Re: Breaking: VP Osinbajo Urinates On Himself by Lordave: 5:24pm On May 25, 2022
Joezinho:

Says an uneducated Ipob Yoot. grin

You are dumber than the word itself. You have evolved into a full blown idiot. Wod betide the day you were fated to mix with sane humans.
I cover my skull with the blood of holy amadioha!
You can never mine my skull you depressed ritualist apprentice.

Facts have it that you are a direct descendant of Abokaku, so I'm surprised as to how you still managed to be alive while you ought to have been buried with alafin.
Abi the idiotic gods of Afonjanistan refused taking you as sacrifice because you're dumber than they are?

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: VP Osinbajo Urinates On Himself by seunmsg(m): 5:30pm On May 25, 2022
donphilopus:

Don't take life too seriously bro.! Las las we are all rooting for Tinubu but if Osinbajo emerges, who am I not to support and vote for him? Rather than vote Wike, Atiku or Peter Obi, I'll gladly vote Osinbajo. I brought this here so Peter Obi's supporters who always call Tinubu the pee-poo's President would know that sweat could have caused Tinubu's agbada to get wet!

Edited!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: VP Osinbajo Urinates On Himself by abobote: 5:31pm On May 25, 2022
I can't see anything

1 Like

Re: Breaking: VP Osinbajo Urinates On Himself by Toktee(m): 5:35pm On May 25, 2022
Lordave:

Because you are God, right?

Even if God allow you to live a thousand years you will not achieve what he have achieved.

Hatred Kiiiii you there..

1 Like

Re: Breaking: VP Osinbajo Urinates On Himself by Felimax(m): 5:36pm On May 25, 2022
Op, now that you have successfully brought out your brain why not take it to the laundry for dry cleaning? You can't do it yourself sir.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: VP Osinbajo Urinates On Himself by inforesource: 5:37pm On May 25, 2022
Eyah, you want a little comfort?
Re: Breaking: VP Osinbajo Urinates On Himself by Lordave: 5:37pm On May 25, 2022
Toktee:
Because you are God, right?

Even if God allow you to live a thousand years you will not achieve what he have achieved.

Hatred Kiiiii you there..
Hatred might want to kill me while love tries to keep you alive, but hypocrisy will bury you alive.
Re: Breaking: VP Osinbajo Urinates On Himself by Toktee(m): 5:38pm On May 25, 2022
donphilopus:
Since they claimed Tinubu urinated on himself, can we say the VP urinated on himself too? cheesy grin
Blind fellow... You saw shadow of cloth but to fulfill the Bible that says "they have eyes that cannot see" Instead you saw urine. grin

Tinubu Agbero..

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: VP Osinbajo Urinates On Himself by Jimasun: 5:40pm On May 25, 2022
donphilopus:

Osinbajo will emerge, you will support, Osinbajo will win, you will be happy, Nigeria will be great

1 Like

Re: Breaking: VP Osinbajo Urinates On Himself by donphilopus: 5:40pm On May 25, 2022
Toktee:
Blind fellow... You saw shadow of cloth but to fulfill the Bible that says "they have eyes that cannot see" Instead you saw urine. grin

Tinubu Agbero..

You wouldn't understand why I created this thread so LOL. I don't even have to explain to you.
Re: Breaking: VP Osinbajo Urinates On Himself by donphilopus: 5:42pm On May 25, 2022
Jimasun:

Osinbajo will emerge, you will support, Osinbajo will win, you will be happy, Nigeria will be great

I hope Tinubu wins but if Osinbajo emerges, who am I not to support him? APC will rule Nigeria for at least 40 years. If we could bear PDP's hardship for 16 years, I see no reason we should be complaining now.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: VP Osinbajo Urinates On Himself by Toktee(m): 5:44pm On May 25, 2022
Lordave:
Hatred might want to kill me while love tries to keep you alive, but hypocrisy will bury you alive.

Every sane human being can fill the thickness of your hates for osinbajo calling him names without pointing to her crime..

Who does that?

Don't hate man just because he's rich and you are poor.. the world over knows him, who know you?

Not even in imagery Biafra.
Re: Breaking: VP Osinbajo Urinates On Himself by iluvdonjazzy: 5:48pm On May 25, 2022
Politics is a dirty game.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2,423 Nigerians Killed With 1,872 Kidnapped Under Tinubu Presidency – Group / Jonathan Stranded In Uganda / Man Jailed For Pirating El-Rufai's Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.