Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,769 members, 7,851,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:50 AM

Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri (33963 Views)

Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP / Governor Ortom Confirms Attack On His Convoy By Herdsmen. PDP, Reno Omokri React / Yahaya Bello: Obaseki’s Exit Is Painful But APC Will Reclaim Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by DonMcek: 1:46pm On May 26, 2022
I have read many criticisms of many politicians by our Reno Omokri. Most of the present contestants have served only on the state levels yet have the courage to contest presidency seat. I think Reno should come and try his luck and popularity because it is always easier to sit on d stands and criticize active players in the pitch but when one enters the field of play he wl then understand how difficult it is to tackle and posses d ball not to talk of the play itself
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by Propertyforum: 1:47pm On May 26, 2022
Reno you're not making sense, you must realize that the political Landscape has changed and no longer what it was in 1999 or 2003
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by Mrnairalandd: 1:48pm On May 26, 2022
Galaxyowerri:
This foolish attention seeker, I didn't bother reading his rubbish!

Look at a so-called Mr know-all always sounding like a primary 6 pupil.

The truth is that Peter Obi realized that Wike and Atiku were going to use stolen dollars to bribe delegates instead of supporting their best chance at winning the election. They couldn't rise above their personal selfish interests for the common good of the party.

All those army of youths across Nigeria that saw Peter Obi as their new hope are going to descend heavily on PDP same with Igbos that saw Peter Obi as their chance to rule Nigeria.

Since this charlatan who goes about arrogating to himself as Mr know-all doesn't even know basic common sense, then it shows how senseless and delusional he is.

Let’s be realistic, the North ll never vote for Peter Obi, so he stand no chance against someone like Tinubu or Osinbanjo who are well loved in the North…

The North ll surely pick Tinubu or Osinbajo over Peter Obi anytime any day.

Truth!
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by Buckeyemedia1: 1:48pm On May 26, 2022
hammer567:

U mean Atiku or Wike? Joke on u.

SE have now exit PDP, know this and know peace.
With all due respect Sir, the real Southern Easterners in pdp knew Peter Obi was @ best a new Clown that was just recruited to the Zoo, that crossed the red tape, & got over excited in its new environs.

He was the Joker, to the jokers like yourself, to say he wasted his time in pdp is to give him credit, he was not even recognized.

I hope you Peter Obi jesters have recognized how naive you are in elementary politics?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 26, 2022
Reno nogget sense..

Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by jaxxy(m): 1:51pm On May 26, 2022
DMerciful:
Which regions will vote PDP?

how many votes does south east give pdp is the real question?? Every other thing will be based on who they pick as their candidate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 26, 2022
I don't play politics but the Zoo I know don't like people who get small iodine inside their brain rule them, all they always wanted is someone with decayed brain. But be rest assured that if any northerner enters their again in 2o23 be ready to say bye to your Zoogeria! Full fight and hunger is coming, just get ready!
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by hammer567: 1:53pm On May 26, 2022
jaxxy:

how many votes does south east give pdp is the real question?? Every other thing will be based on who they pick as their candidate.

SE REGION AND SS REGION, PLUS LAGOS, ABUJA, KANO, AND ALL OVER NIGERIA.

IGBO IS THE MOST POPULOUS TRIBE IN NIGERIA, FOUND IN EVERY STATE IN LARGE NUMBERS.

IN LAGOS AFTER THE INDIGENE, SECOND LARGEST IS IGBO AND SAME ACROSS NIGERIA 36 STATES.
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by edungene7: 1:53pm On May 26, 2022
Fairview1:
Reno is becoming too irrational for my liking. I used to follow his nuggets, but on this political matters, he's now sounding very immature.
you should now know that its the bribe collected from Atiku that is speaking and not him
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by DMerciful(m): 1:55pm On May 26, 2022
You confuse Igbo vote for SE vote! Igbos outside SE are more than those in SE however they all vote in the same direction even if they're in Kano, Lagos etc
jaxxy:

Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by onatisi(m): 1:57pm On May 26, 2022
that is the big question . and in order to answer your question we must ask ourselves which region will vote for which candidate ? that is why you see tinubu focusing on the north. he knows he needs their votes . the kind and type of candidate is a key factor in determining which region votes for which party. this is the reason why many believe that a strong northern candidate is the best bet for pdp at this time
DMerciful:
Which region would vote for the PDP?
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by Buckeyemedia1: 1:59pm On May 26, 2022
DMerciful:
You confuse Igbo vote for SE vote! Igbos outside SE are more than those in SE however they all vote in the same direction even if they're in Kano, Lagos etc
Nonsense most igbos in other regions don’t vote, & the ones who vote, vote in unison with the ruling party of the state they are in, follow follow mentality, ie Joseph Igbokwe of Lagos State.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by edungene7: 1:59pm On May 26, 2022
PDP is now once upon a time the only credibility they have is gone no body wan suffer for this country again follow the news and see as delegate they collect money and vote candidate of there choice it can't be business as usual only money can't win this coming election both money and integrity will speak volume PDP is now a DOA Reno knows this but guy man dey hustle make him cash out
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by DMerciful(m): 2:01pm On May 26, 2022
Go and look at lagos presidential elections of 2015 and 2019 results.....PDP got over 40% of the votes, who do you think voted PDP?
Buckeyemedia1:
Nonsense most igbos in other regions don’t vote, & the ones who vote, vote in unison with the ruling party of the state they are in, follow follow mentality, ie Joseph Igbokwe of Lagos State.
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by 27Pushing30: 2:03pm On May 26, 2022
Galaxyowerri:
This foolish attention seeker, I didn't bother reading his rubbish!

Look at a so-called Mr know-all always sounding like a primary 6 pupil.

The truth is that Peter Obi realized that Wike and Atiku were going to use stolen dollars to bribe delegates instead of supporting their best chance at winning the election. They couldn't rise above their personal selfish interests for the common good of the party.

All those army of youths across Nigeria that saw Peter Obi as their new hope are going to descend heavily on PDP same with Igbos that saw Peter Obi as their chance to rule Nigeria.

Since this charlatan who goes about arrogating to himself as Mr know-all doesn't even know basic common sense, then it shows how senseless and delusional he is.

Show me the just concluded million man march for PO where the gathering pass 100.

I was about to take him serious until that flopped million man march.

Same Atiku that your saint Obi was happy to ride on his wave so he could become Vice President is who is now using stolen dollars?

Laughable
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by onatisi(m): 2:03pm On May 26, 2022
he wont drop anything because he knows it will just be a waste of money , we have almost 20 presidential candidate but just less than 10 of them are visibly doing campaigns , meeting delegates in and travelling round the nation , this is no joke and it seems the reality of the task dawned on peter obi after he obtained the forms .
even primaries alone gulps billions of naira before the primaries and billions again on the day of the primaries .

zigzagluv:
everywhere he go , He nor even drop anything , Delegate wa wan vote na money dem need,
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by Buckeyemedia1: 2:04pm On May 26, 2022
edungene7:
PDP is now once upon a time the only credibility they have is gone no body wan suffer for this country again follow the news and see as delegate they collect money and vote candidate of there choice it can't be business as usual only money can't win this coming election both money and integrity will speak volume PDP is now a DOA Reno knows this but guy man dey hustle make him cash out
On another thread you were gloriously lambasting APC, now you are here wailing over PDP?, I just dey sorry for you, I told you naive lot, but this kids don’t listen.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by DMerciful(m): 2:05pm On May 26, 2022
Its about Peter Obi becoming the PDP candidate, its about PDP keeping Obi either for president or vice. As the last Easterner in the race and Igbos being the biggest support of PDP across Nigeria, allowing them give up on PDP just killed whatever chance PDP has of defeating APC. If Igbos do not vote for PDP across Nigeria, who will? People make mistake of thinking SE vote is equivalent to Igbo vote
onatisi:
that is the big question . and in order to answer your question we must ask ourselves which region will vote for which candidate ? that is why you see tinubu focusing on the north. he knows he needs their votes . the kind and type of candidate is a key factor in determining which region votes for which party. this is the reason why many believe that a strong northern candidate is the best bet for pdp at this time
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by DMerciful(m): 2:05pm On May 26, 2022
SMH, you think Igbo vote means SE vote?
jaxxy:

Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by Igbojew: 2:08pm On May 26, 2022
hammer567:
RENO OMOKRI IS AN UPSTART.

YES, PETER OBI IS THE FINAL NAIL ON THE COFFIN OF PDP IN SE ZONE.

PETER OBI STOPPED PDP IN ANAMBRA.

HE JOINED PDP AND PDP LOST ELECTION IN 2015 AND 2019.

THE ENTIRE SE WILL SUPPRESS PDP FOLLOWING OBI FRUSTRATED EXIT.

E BE LIKE SAY UNA NEVER SABI AS WE DEY BAHAVE FOR SE ZONE.

GO AND ASK BUHARI, NA ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL.

CURRENTLY, PDP HAS ONLY TWO STATE IN SE ZONE, ENUGU AND ABIA, THEY HAVE ALREADY LOST ABIA TO ABARIBE.

IT REMAINS ENUGU AND PDP BYE BYE...
Nwanne indeed it is All for One and One for All in South East include South South Igbos (Onye aghana nwanne ya.....I am that Igbojew
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by waziri4biz: 2:10pm On May 26, 2022
IamANigerianMan:

For now Peter Obi is the best candidate. Peter has a chance to win over any other candidates in the next general election..

I think Peter Obi time has come to rule Nigeria
How about the Northern part of the country?
You guys always use sentiment to argue... I want Obi's presidency but trust me he cannot fly... Politics is not social media sir... Peter would have gotten the highest votes from the Southeast and South south but the other geo political zones he would have flopped.... Do you think the Yoruba's and the northern Nigeria is open to a southeast presidency? For the record Ojukwu's Biafra has been more of a course than a blessing to the Igbo's politically... He shouldn't have threatened Nigeria's unity because of political power( something the Igbo's do till date, pulling out when it doesn't get to them like it's their right)
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by Zandena(f): 2:13pm On May 26, 2022
DMerciful:
PDP just lost their chance at presidency. Reno is celebrating PDP loss without knowing
This Reno that has been massaging your egos over the years is the one you guys are vilifying like this just because he's hit you hard!
Let me tell you that all these primary brouhaha is nothing to matter about but the general election is what matter.
Any political party that makes Obinna its presidential candidate will suffer unprecedented loss, not even the PDP but APC too.
Obi has no national spread/acceptability. Only being promoted by his IPOB media miscreants.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by IbileIfe: 2:16pm On May 26, 2022
Buhariiswicked:
Reno omokri has reacted to the exit of PDP presidential aspirant, Peter Obi.

If you can recall Reno Omokri has been involved in an online feud with peter Obi supporters.

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1529520685197967363

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1529535273230651394

Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by DMerciful(m): 2:17pm On May 26, 2022
I'm not villifying Reno, he is excited Obi left PDP but he seems not to be aware of the ramifications. Igbos across Nigeria will not vote for PDP. PDP stands no chance against APC in the presidential election without Igbo vote. Mind you Igbo votes does not mean SE votes
Zandena:

This Reno that has been massaging your egos over the years is the one you guys are vilifying like this just because he's hit you hard!
Let me tell you that all these primary brouhaha is nothing to matter about but the general election is what matter.
Any political party that makes Obinna its presidential candidate will suffer unprecedented loss, not even the PDP but APC too.
Obi has no national spread/acceptability. Only being promoted by his IPOB media miscreants.
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by jaxxy(m): 2:18pm On May 26, 2022
DMerciful:

Bt we still dint know how many igbo votes are exactly as a block. we analyse using SE black votes. And don't say igbos outside or more than igbos in the southeast. That is impossible.

Abi then abandon the place?
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by DMerciful(m): 2:20pm On May 26, 2022
How many Igbo people in your community where you reside? Go check every state in Nigeria including Borno, after the indigenes of those states, Igbos come next!
jaxxy:

Bt we still dint know how many igbo votes are exactly as a block. we analyse using SE black votes. And don't say igbos outside or more than igbos in the southeast. That is impossible.

Abi then abandon the place?
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by OmoManU: 2:23pm On May 26, 2022
DMerciful:
PDP just lost their chance at presidency. Reno is celebrating PDP loss without knowing

Peter Obi is not toxic but many of his supporters are ~ Reno Omokri 26th May, 2022
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by DMerciful(m): 2:25pm On May 26, 2022
Reno is finding excuse not to support Obi. Is Obi responsible for the behavior of his supporters? Has he even won the primary? Tell me how Obi supporters are different from Tinubu and Atiku supporters?
OmoManU:

Peter Obi is not toxic but many of his supporters are ~ Reno Omokri 26th May, 2022
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by caprini1: 2:28pm On May 26, 2022
Igbo:
Y1bos so much hype their 5% voting capacity
So every igbo with a PVC is living in the south east? Wow! shocked
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by jaxxy(m): 2:33pm On May 26, 2022
DMerciful:
How many Igbo people in your community where you reside? Go check every state in Nigeria including Borno, after the indigenes of those states, Igbos come next!

not as many as those still in the village. I'm guessing.

u might be right bt this will be hard to determine. I know alot of igbos are indeed living outside the southeast bt how to know their number os difficult.
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by SaintLucia: 2:33pm On May 26, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
This same pandora that Tinubu and Oyetola name was mentioned, because Tinubu have so many corruption cases we don't even mention Pandora, but Tinubu Urchins just keep calling Peter Obi pandora because the Man is too clean, they cant find any other fault on him.
Lol Obi Pandora has no electoral value. It's a looser without any political structure. He should go and enjoy his loot in Pandora. A man that cannot point and boast of his achievements and legacy in Anambra state where he governed for eight years but rather prefer to keep on mentioning China China China has no business in becoming the president of Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by onatisi(m): 2:34pm On May 26, 2022
bros , it seems i am getting your point now and i think you are making one big mistake . it seems you think all igbos want and like peter obi . please if you are nursing that thought , kindly put it aside oooo. dont use social media noise to justify or generalize the situation and reality on ground . many igbos living in south east or outside south east will still not vote for peter obi even if had miraculously gotten the ticket
pdp or no pdp , peter obi isnt liked by all igbos , he may have his supporters, i am telling that if he had gone to that primaries , even pdp delegates from his state anambra wont vote for him . this is politics , lets put sentiments aside

DMerciful:
I'm not villifying Reno, he is excited Obi left PDP but he seems not to be aware of the ramifications. Igbos across Nigeria will not vote for PDP. PDP stands no chance against APC in the presidential election without Igbo vote. Mind you Igbo votes does not mean SE votes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Christopher Chinedu Eze For Nigeria President 2019 Poster / Edo State Peter Obi 1-Million-Man March / Kola Abiola On The Candidates Presidential Town Hall Series (Live Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.