Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,790 members, 7,851,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:52 AM

Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri (33965 Views)

Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP / Governor Ortom Confirms Attack On His Convoy By Herdsmen. PDP, Reno Omokri React / Yahaya Bello: Obaseki’s Exit Is Painful But APC Will Reclaim Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by DMerciful(m): 4:01pm On May 26, 2022
You confuse SE vote for Igbo vote. There are more Igbos eligible to vote outside of SE tgan in SE. Igbo vote is nationwide
NOETHNICITY:
Anybody counting on obi votes must be a very stupppid politician. Voter aparthy has been on rise in the SE. Every political dispensation has seen the SE votes seriously reduced. Smaller votes will result in reduced leverage and negotiating power or advantage. That is politics.
The advent of ipob and ESN in the south east has further diminished their political leverage because voters will even be to scared to come to vote on election day. The recent anambra election is an example.
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by ikpumbe(m): 4:03pm On May 26, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

I'm not aware of any money that was stolen by Reno and if he did,it's the responsibility of the government of the day to prosecute him for such crime. Trust me,I don't really care who the messenger is but the message itself is all that matters to me. Believe it or not,I have always admired Reno for his astute personality and high level of intelligence. Reno is a smart guy and I like him for that a lot. If you think I hate Igbo,that's fine,man. I really don't care about what you think. You Igbo only need to check yourselves if you believe that everybody hates you. What Reno said about Obi can't be faulted by anybody who is politically aware. Obi was never a factor in the PDP and that's just the truth !

So if pdp bring devil. Then we vote for the devil because it's pdp.

Can't we citizens maintain our stand on who we want and impose it..

Why as Reno not returned to Nigeria since buhari assumed office.

He's a fugitive with zero relevance
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by guychidile: 4:07pm On May 26, 2022
Remo tell u the truth.may peter refused to cash u,and went to tarnish his good image.,u don't know that as Peter obi left PDP, hmmmm PDP chances in 2023 presidency is jeopardized.,take it or leave it ..gba gam
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by Owologbo(m): 4:11pm On May 26, 2022
DMerciful:
PDP just lost their chance at presidency. Reno is celebrating PDP loss without knowing
I don't know why Reno carry Obi for head as if they have some misunderstanding before now.
But the truth is, the way some of you threaten and tried to blackmailing people can make him lose.
This is the first time I'm experiencing this can of toxic attitude from a group of people trying to sell their candidate to others.
I'd have loved Peter Obi to given the opportunity to lead Nigeria, but your ilks can soil a good name.
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 26, 2022
Say what you want Reno.
I'll rather vote Buhari for third term than vote that thief atiku. This includes tinubu

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by kponkedenge(m): 4:34pm On May 26, 2022
Fairview1:
Reno is becoming too irrational for my liking. I used to follow his nuggets, but on this political matters, he's now sounding very immature.

I unfollowed him yesterday.... He has been spitting nonsense lately.
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by DMerciful(m): 4:35pm On May 26, 2022
When people dont wanna vote for you, they'll bring all sort of excuse. There's nothing Obi supporters are doing that Tinubu or Atiku supporters are not doing.

Same thing was done to GEJ, that started saying that GEJ was humble but his supporters are this and that.

So you believe Peter Obi who has not won the primaries should call his supporters to order? Its about fixing Nigeria and if you think Peter Obi cannot do it, then dont support him but dont use his supporters to give excuse.
Owologbo:

I don't know why Reno carry Obi for head as if they have some misunderstanding before now.
But the truth is, the way some of you threaten and tried to blackmailing people can make him lose.
This is the first time I'm experiencing this can of toxic attitude from a group of people trying to sell their candidate to others.
I'd have loved Peter Obi to given the opportunity to lead Nigeria, but your ilks can soil a good name.
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by kponkedenge(m): 4:40pm On May 26, 2022
LegendHero:
It is only a lunatic that will think PDP will die because Obi Pandora, a man without structure leaves the party.

For a party to die, it takes lot of political gladiators to exit at the same time then It will be relegated. Also, opposition party strength is also a big determinant to that.

The only think Peter Obi exit will do to the PDP is the voter apathy in the SE for candidates that would have voter PDP coz of him. The numbers from those people in the SE will not be enough to offset anything when it come to winnings.

No matter the party Peter Obi goes to, PDP will still win the SE in 2023. Just watch and see.

However they will win with lesser margin which unfortunately is still gonna be a percentage of the 5% votes. So e no offset anything.

Peter Obi don't have structure in SE, but PDP will win with lesser margin because of Peter Obi's decamping. See how you're contradicting yourself. Lol.

Mr Know-it-all, let's watch and see how things unfold.

It will shock you and your likes.... When the next faces happens, you will change your statement and start running with another silly narrative. Lol.
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by Ublaize: 4:47pm On May 26, 2022
LegendHero:
It is only a lunatic that will think PDP will die because Obi Pandora, a man without structure leaves the party.

For a party to die, it takes lot of political gladiators to exit at the same time then It will be relegated. Also, opposition party strength is also a big determinant to that.

The only think Peter Obi exit will do to the PDP is the voter apathy in the SE for candidates that would have voter PDP coz of him. The numbers from those people in the SE will not be enough to offset anything when it come to winnings.

No matter the party Peter Obi goes to, PDP will still win the SE in 2023. Just watch and see.

However they will win with lesser margin which unfortunately is still gonna be a percentage of the 5% votes. So e no offset anything.

It's also only a lunatic like you who will think all your spite for Obi will make people think less of him. People who have listened to him severally on different occasions have the right of choice or preference for him. Let them be. Also, Obi's choice of political strategies is none of your business. You're are simply pained by his growing attention. Win or lose he has made an impact in the political space and in the next 8 years and counting will still be a billionaire but what about you piece of shit spewing gibberish coated with tribal hate.

Go f*ck yourself!
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by goaldynman(m): 4:48pm On May 26, 2022
timefarm:
[s][s]Reni is right about one point. His stupid online supporters demarket him.
They made him an ethnic candidate. He is not bad as a person.
Online threat will harm no one[/s][/s].

This is not true and you know you are lying!

Going by the magnitude at which Peter Obi fans has grown since he declared and still growing, you will agree with me that your assertion is faulty and erroneous!!

Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by sweetjohn(m): 4:58pm On May 26, 2022
LegendHero:

e no upset your irrational brain but people with rational brain knows it does.
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:10pm On May 26, 2022
DMerciful:
You confuse SE vote for Igbo vote. There are more Igbos eligible to vote outside of SE tgan in SE. Igbo vote is nationwide
The bolded is a grossly over exaggerated fact outside Lagos. Of course there are igbo voters nation wide, just like there hausas voters nationwide too. But to assume that the population of ibo voters outside Lagos and the SE is enough to amount to some sort of influence is nothing other than wishful thinking.
Unfortunately as it stands now, the SE due to it's low voting power wields the least political influence in Nigeria. Even Eastern politicians know this for a fact. It is not only as a result of insecurity in the SE that most politicians aren't really lobbying SE delegates and voters, rather it's more as a result of the potential low voting power.
ALL THANKS TO IPOB.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by DMerciful(m): 5:15pm On May 26, 2022
Again, you're missing the point. Igbo votes is twice as much as SE vote.
NOETHNICITY:
The bolded is a grossly over exaggerated fact outside Lagos. Of course there are igbo voters nation wide, just like there hausas voters nationwide too. But to assume that the population of ibo voters outside Lagos and the SE is enough to amount to some sort of influence is nothing other than wishful thinking.
Unfortunately as it stands now, the SE due to it's low voting power wields the least political influence in Nigeria. Even Eastern politicians know this for a fact. It is not only as a result of insecurity in the SE that most politicians aren't really lobbying SE delegates and voters, rather it's more as a result of the potential low voting power.
ALL THANKS TO IPOB.
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by Tzar(m): 5:25pm On May 26, 2022
Jonathan’s entry into evil APC isn’t either!
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by udemzeus(m): 5:43pm On May 26, 2022
PDP is dead
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by derecho(m): 5:48pm On May 26, 2022
If only you'll be objective and eschew your bigotry, you'll know not only igbos want peter obi.
Stop acting as if he is in APGA or IPOB party.
Peter Obi is a brand that's different from the usual Nigerian politician.
Not every Igbo man or even Anambra person want him.

You talk as if only Yorubas want Yemi Osinbajo.
There are many voters that aren't committed to APC or PDP but ideologies and not every Nigerian sheepishly vote for a tribe.
NOETHNICITY:
ALL THANKS TO IPOB.
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by Aidejay(m): 6:27pm On May 26, 2022
This is the most Most sensible reaction to this thread.
Wisdom is profitable to direct.

einsteine:
I can bet Peter Obi would not exceed 1 million votes. Outside of APC and PDP, no candidate can score up to even 500k votes.

Also, Peter Obi's supporters (many of whom have no voters card) need to stop attacking those who don't share their views. Peter Obi is not a messiah. He is a Nigerian politician. Let that sink in. He has utilized offshore structures to hide funds in the names of relatives. He is no different from a typical Nigerian politician, just more refined and austere. So while he is a better option than Buhari and Tinubu, he is not a messiah that everybody must queue behind.
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by Aidejay(m): 6:28pm On May 26, 2022
itaewon:

lol
no be only 2m nah the whole 5m you people are funny aswear
grin the statistics is amazing.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by Owologbo(m): 6:54pm On May 26, 2022
DMerciful:
When people dont wanna vote for you, they'll bring all sort of excuse. There's nothing Obi supporters are doing that Tinubu or Atiku supporters are not doing.

Same thing was done to GEJ, that started saying that GEJ was humble but his supporters are this and that.

So you believe Peter Obi who has not won the primaries should call his supporters to order? Its about fixing Nigeria and if you think Peter Obi cannot do it, then dont support him but dont use his supporters to give excuse.
Y'all should stop being too emotional.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by Amalekki: 7:02pm On May 26, 2022
Show us the proof.
DMerciful:
Again, you're missing the point. Igbo votes is twice as much as SE vote.
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by shimolv: 7:12pm On May 26, 2022
Peter should be mindful of the party he joins. Some parties are dream killers and traps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8X_KTIDpSY
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by oviexcels(m): 7:13pm On May 26, 2022
Keep dreaming, the end is near, the only valuable asset is gone.
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by Nongovernmental: 7:18pm On May 26, 2022
Galaxyowerri:
This foolish attention seeker, I didn't bother reading his rubbish!

Look at a so-called Mr know-all always sounding like a primary 6 pupil.

The truth is that Peter Obi realized that Wike and Atiku were going to use stolen dollars to bribe delegates instead of supporting their best chance at winning the election. They couldn't rise above their personal selfish interests for the common good of the party.

All those army of youths across Nigeria that saw Peter Obi as their new hope are going to descend heavily on PDP same with Igbos that saw Peter Obi as their chance to rule Nigeria.

Since this charlatan who goes about arrogating to himself as Mr know-all doesn't even know basic common sense, then it shows how senseless and delusional he is.

You have got valid points here... We need a person with Great Personality and Workable Strategies to Fix Nigeria.

No Tribalism... I want to see an Igbo man emerge as President.

I'm from Ekiti State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by Nongovernmental: 7:19pm On May 26, 2022
Nongovernmental:

You have got valid points here... We need a person with Great Personality and Workable Strategies to Fix Nigeria.

No Tribalism... I want to see an Igbo man emerge as President.

I'm from Ekiti State.

The Best Investment is On Yourself:

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step/1#113168727

See How Crypto Profits are Being Made:

May 19, 2022 - May 26, 2022 Coins Arbitrage Bureaucracy (CAB) Trading:

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free/2#113196063

Maildrops Coin Updates:

7 Days Coins Report Update:

Last week; We gave out 12 coins to Buy and Hold for Profiting.

As We engage in Our 24 hours Coins Tracking; We also envisaged to Hold These Coins for The 7 Days Duration inorder to show everyone the likely results of Holding Coins for quite an extended period of time.

It's The First Time We will be Holding All Our Coins without Swapping any of them for a duration 7 days.

The screenshot shows the Yield Results of All of The 12 coins in the past 7 days.

It's been 7 days already; so let's get ahead with some profit/loss calculations as usual:

-6.72 - 58.13 -46.40 - 0.54 + 92.03 - 36.17 + 5893 - 61.17 - 68.50 - 6.23 - 28.90 - 27.18 = 5,645.09%

A Whooping 5,645.09% profits was realized within The past 7 days following Our Coin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (CAB) Strategy.

If you had invested $1 on each coins; then you would have invested a total of $12 on All of the coins. By now - your returns would be up to $56.45.

If you had invested $10 on each coins; then you would have invested a total of $120 on All of the coins. By now - your returns would be up to $564.50.

No stress,

No Hassle nor Hustle,

Just Some Necessary Clicks on Your Phone as You Follow My Directions.

No other Business can give You such a Relaxing and High Profit Margin within 7 days with NO STRESS.

Well, if you like:

#FollowWhoKnowRoad.

~ MESSIAH

Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by Nongovernmental: 7:20pm On May 26, 2022
Nongovernmental:

The Best Investment is On Yourself:

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step/1#113168727

See How Crypto Profits are Being Made:

May 19, 2022 - May 26, 2022 Coins Arbitrage Bureaucracy (CAB) Trading:

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free/2#113196063

Maildrops Coin Updates:

7 Days Coins Report Update:

Last week; We gave out 12 coins to Buy and Hold for Profiting.

As We engage in Our 24 hours Coins Tracking; We also envisaged to Hold These Coins for The 7 Days Duration inorder to show everyone the likely results of Holding Coins for quite an extended period of time.

It's The First Time We will be Holding All Our Coins without Swapping any of them for a duration 7 days.

The screenshot shows the Yield Results of All of The 12 coins in the past 7 days.

It's been 7 days already; so let's get ahead with some profit/loss calculations as usual:

-6.72 - 58.13 -46.40 - 0.54 + 92.03 - 36.17 + 5893 - 61.17 - 68.50 - 6.23 - 28.90 - 27.18 = 5,645.09%

A Whooping 5,645.09% profits was realized within The past 7 days following Our Coin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (CAB) Strategy.

If you had invested $1 on each coins; then you would have invested a total of $12 on All of the coins. By now - your returns would be up to $56.45.

If you had invested $10 on each coins; then you would have invested a total of $120 on All of the coins. By now - your returns would be up to $564.50.

No stress,

No Hassle nor Hustle,

Just Some Necessary Clicks on Your Phone as You Follow My Directions.

No other Business can give You such a Relaxing and High Profit Margin within 7 days with NO STRESS.

Well, if you like:

#FollowWhoKnowRoad.

~ MESSIAH

Please Use "Nongovernmental" as your Recommendation Username whenever you want to enrol into The Financial Freedom Institute that Trains People on SAFE and RIGHT Cryptocurrencies Trading. This helps me receive commissions when you subscribe to the financial services of the institute.

I'm a financial student and recommender of the institute.

Thank You All.
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by Bayyajidda(m): 8:53pm On May 26, 2022
Igbo:
where is your source? Or is it beer parlor gist as usual?

Come to Maiduguri, you'll realize that Igbos are second largest population after the indigenous people of Borno.
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by Elvis778(m): 8:57pm On May 26, 2022
hammer567:
RENO OMOKRI IS AN UPSTART.

YES, PETER OBI IS THE FINAL NAIL ON THE COFFIN OF PDP IN SE ZONE.

PETER OBI STOPPED PDP IN ANAMBRA.

HE JOINED PDP AND PDP LOST ELECTION IN 2015 AND 2019.

THE ENTIRE SE WILL SUPPRESS PDP FOLLOWING OBI FRUSTRATED EXIT.

E BE LIKE SAY UNA NEVER SABI AS WE DEY BAHAVE FOR SE ZONE.

GO AND ASK BUHARI, NA ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL.

CURRENTLY, PDP HAS ONLY TWO STATE IN SE ZONE, ENUGU AND ABIA, THEY HAVE ALREADY LOST ABIA TO ABARIBE.

IT REMAINS ENUGU AND PDP BYE BYE...
ENUGU STATE THATS ALREADY FEELING BETRAYED
THE GOVERNOR SOLD THE STATE BACK TO THE EBEANO FAMILY
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by chaloskyx: 9:18pm On May 26, 2022
O really let them come and win this one now since peter the bringer of bad luck is not there
dplordx:
Lol. This is so true
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by johntolu: 9:28pm On May 26, 2022
Heavensent01:
first objective achieved by Reno, Atiku and the Northern goons paid him well now the rest is to tackle wike and make sure Southerner from opposition don't win.
If you want to hook down southern, na southerners aboki dey woo hook Southerner down.

Average southerners have price, quite unfortunate

Same role played by Arthur Nzeribe, when he was hired by IBB's government to truncate Abiola's electoral victory, with his ABN movement.
Same role also played by Daniel KANU
of the notorious Youth Earnestly Ask for Abacha madness with the sole aim of supporting and propagating Abacha's transformation to civilian dictatorship.
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by DMerciful(m): 9:48pm On May 26, 2022
Igbos are well represented in every region in that chart. In fact after the indigenous people of every state, Igbos come second and they vote there. They'd also vote according to SE Igbos
TheNiceGuy:
Just a reminder before you beat all the flesh out of your chest.

Check the region with lesser voting strength.

Now it'll even be 2.5%
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by johntolu: 12:08am On May 27, 2022
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
DMerciful:
Igbos are well represented in every region in that chart. In fact after the indigenous people of every state, Igbos come second and they vote there. They'd also vote according to SE Igbos
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by Yibo(m): 5:12am On May 27, 2022
Bayyajidda:

Come to Maiduguri, you'll realize that Igbos are second largest population after the indigenous people of Borno.
Borno where Boko Haram are kill everyday
You Ebhoes must be daft

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Christopher Chinedu Eze For Nigeria President 2019 Poster / Edo State Peter Obi 1-Million-Man March / Will Any Government In The World Sit And Watch A "Revolution" Protest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.