Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Ppeewwttt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ppeewwttt (2184 Views)

My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ppeewwttt by bighead1(m): 3:27pm On Jul 16, 2011
Mmmmmm
Re: Ppeewwttt by Cuddlemii: 3:36pm On Jul 16, 2011
Big head,

If you are confused with the girl on your neck. I suggest you reduce the size of your head so she won't have support to lean on. This would make her fall off.
Re: Ppeewwttt by bighead1(m): 3:43pm On Jul 16, 2011
Ok
Re: Ppeewwttt by Smilenw(f): 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2011
big head:

Please peeps, i need your advise on this matter.,
I had a gurl back from secondary school who liked and loved me so much, but due to my childish behavior back then i lost her to another guy. But we met recently and the feelings i had for her and that of hers for me are re-established but [b]there is a problem, and this problem is that she has a child already for this guy, though the child is not my problem, and she lives with the guy.[/b]She loves me and i know it, and i love her too, she comes over to my place we talk, play and do a lot, even my mum, my aunt and my people now knows her to be the person that i want to get serious with. but i the circumstances surrounding her won't allow me to know her people, because they already know the father of her child, she keeps on telling and begging me to exercise patience as she wants to leave the guy for me, but the time is not yet right even though the guy has found she is seeing me, and that still hurts my feelings cos i do not get to see her when i want, or even call her when i want.
Please people i wanna ask if i can go ahead and have another gurlfriend or should i just let her go and move on with my life.,
Please advise.

Is she married to that guy??!! shocked
Re: Ppeewwttt by webcam(m): 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2011
Big head this is absolute rubbish the girl that already in another man house?if she can breakup with her husband in other to marrie you then she can breakup with you as well to marrie another man please used your brain to think
Re: Ppeewwttt by bighead1(m): 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2011
Mmmemem
Re: Ppeewwttt by Smilenw(f): 4:12pm On Jul 16, 2011
OP,
If not, then they are as good as being married. Please understand that a woman who developed feelings for a man to the extent of giving birth to his child and living under the same roof with him is considered to be his wife, whether they are legally married or not. If she is ready to leave this man and come to you, then she can very well leave you when the fizz dies down and go with yet another one, just as 'webcam' has pointed out. Also you don't want to be instrumental in separating the kids parents, do you ?
Re: Ppeewwttt by 190: 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2011
Re: Ppeewwttt by bighead1(m): 4:16pm On Jul 16, 2011
Mm
Re: Ppeewwttt by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 16, 2011
big head:

Please peeps, i need your advise on this matter.,
I had a gurl back from secondary school who liked and loved me so much, but due to my childish behavior back then i lost her to another guy. But we met recently and the feelings i had for her and that of hers for me are re-established but there is a problem, and this problem is that she has a child already for this guy, though the child is not my problem, and she lives with the guy.
She loves me and i know it, and i love her too, she comes over to my place we talk, play and do a lot, even my mum, my aunt and my people now knows her to be the person that i want to get serious with. but i the circumstances surrounding her won't allow me to know her people, because[b] they already know the father of her child,[/b] she keeps on telling and begging me to exercise patience as she wants to leave the guy for me, but the[b] time is not yet right[/b] even though the guy has found she is seeing me, and that still hurts my feelings cos i do not get to see her when i want, or even call her when i want.
Please people i wanna ask if i can go ahead and have another gurlfriend or should i just let her go and move on with my life.,
Please advise.

Read This Like 5 Times!. . . Ok! Read your Highlighted statements Above, and then answer these questions to your self!
Will the Guy in question not mind what would happen to his own child ? Do you think he has plans of letting her go? You dont Love this Girl man, I'll rather say you have not gotten over the crush you once had on her! Will the Circumstances EVER allow to to meet her people? She tells you to exercise patience! undecided For how long Dude? Are you pitying Her? If this is your definition of love, Pls make thunder fire the love o! Do you think she'll ever leave the father of her child, who she also happens to be living with, and who also caters to her need and that of her child? undecided The Guy has found Out! Oh really? And you still sneak to see her! Just how wise is that? undecided It hurts your feelings making you unhappy and moody all the time and yet you want that to continue?

Dude!. . .
[size=16pt]WAKE UP!!![/size] Cant you see danger? How are you sure she'll remain faithful to you? She is already someone's else! Why cry over Split Milk? It's Over! Just Realize It! There may be more to this story as confusing at it may seem already, But, If i were you man, I'll WALK AWAY and NEVER LOOK BACK!!! It'll be GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH! Suck the past up dude, Swallow it like a man and Continue your Life! You deserve Better! smiley cool
Re: Ppeewwttt by webcam(m): 4:19pm On Jul 16, 2011
this girl is devil stay away from her, have you sleep with her after you meet her recent?
Re: Ppeewwttt by pleep(m): 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2011
This is the problem with sex before marriage  undecided

Man think about the child, your decision could really fukk up his life. This reminds me of that nelly song 'dilema' ( great song you shoul check it out)
Re: Ppeewwttt by bighead1(m): 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2011
M
Re: Ppeewwttt by Cuddlemii: 4:34pm On Jul 16, 2011
big head:

^^pls get serious man

I wasn't joking woman
Re: Ppeewwttt by slymm(f): 4:34pm On Jul 16, 2011
Are you serious? What a joke! A randy woman who can not keep her legs closed is your chosen one? You are so funny. She is just using you to kick the boredom that has set into her life. You are the usee and she is the user, this can not be too hard to understand .
Re: Ppeewwttt by pareto(m): 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2011
bonehead,
women dan finish abi, you lost contact hmmm? Do u know who she is now?
Guy, just leave her and her husband alone and let them live happily.
The problem is not even you but the lady.Beware!!!
Re: Ppeewwttt by bighead1(m): 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2011
Lll
Re: Ppeewwttt by bighead1(m): 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2011
Kkk
Re: Ppeewwttt by violent(m): 4:55pm On Jul 16, 2011
^^^

Sounds like you're only pitying her, . . If there's anything i have learnt from a past relationship, it is that one must consider his motivations carefully before going into the relationship!. . .What exactly do u like about her that would keep you tied to her in another 20 years into the future?. . .Everytime you look at her, do you see a model you'd like your kids to be like?  both in terms of physical attributes and character?

If she doesn't like the previous dude, why did she stick with him from secondary school up to the point where she bore him a child?

If you hadn't come along, what would she do with her life?

Leave that suicide story for another day, that's nothing but a cheap blackmail, she is NOT going to commit suicide!. . , . whatever decision you take now will be a principal determinant of how your future will turn out. . .think wisely, thank God you've got a Big head!
Re: Ppeewwttt by pareto(m): 4:55pm On Jul 16, 2011
make she no dey bobo u!
I think you have a better status than her husband, if she is a good wife, her husband will marry her. she is just giving you that flimzy excuse of her husband threatening to marry someone else. I realise you also love her but I will advice you dont take that risk of taking her from her husband.
Re: Ppeewwttt by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 16, 2011
@op, leave dat girl/woman alone! Dnt provoke me o! Shooooh
Re: Ppeewwttt by bighead1(m): 5:35pm On Jul 16, 2011
kk
Re: Ppeewwttt by bighead1(m): 5:43pm On Jul 16, 2011
Aaa
Re: Ppeewwttt by MMM2(m): 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2011
op
just leave d girl 4 dat guy,

and go and find ur own wife.

U lost her way back.
Re: Ppeewwttt by bighead1(m): 6:56pm On Jul 16, 2011
So hard for me to do this but i think i just have to for the greater good
Re: Ppeewwttt by bighead1(m): 7:01pm On Jul 16, 2011
Ddd
Re: Ppeewwttt by Cuddlemii: 7:02pm On Jul 16, 2011
big head,

come let me cuddle that over sized head of urs

would fish out the brain and get u thinking like a man
Re: Ppeewwttt by bighead1(m): 7:17pm On Jul 16, 2011
Ttttt
Re: Ppeewwttt by Omolola1(f): 7:21pm On Jul 16, 2011
break ya neck!
Re: Ppeewwttt by bighead1(m): 7:24pm On Jul 16, 2011
Aaaa
Re: Ppeewwttt by Omolola1(f): 7:26pm On Jul 16, 2011
na u jazz me
Re: Ppeewwttt by Cuddlemii: 7:33pm On Jul 16, 2011
big head:

^^na tru dem don jazz u., angry angry angry angry angry angry embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry

haba why u saying dt to a lady. dnt u know busta rhymes song?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Pastor Said I Can't Marry Him. / Why Women Dig The Bad Boy Sex Appeal — Part 1 / Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.