Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

What A Camera Captures In Europe Shocked The Whole World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Camera Captures In Europe Shocked The Whole World (6894 Views)

CTV Camera Captures Two SHS Students Doing ‘BJ’ In School’s Computer Lab / Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe / Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Camera Captures In Europe Shocked The Whole World by saintbillion(m): 5:30pm On May 26, 2022
The world is full of awe-inspiring places and if you’re trying to find a travel destination, Europe certainly is full of wonderful places to visit! But the world is also full of mysterious things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZazzabJIAk
Books that are said to have been crafted by the Devil Himself, Haunted castles that will surely send chills down your spine… from the Edinburgh Castle to Doel, Belgium, join us as we take a look at 15 mysterious things in Europe caught on tape.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Camera Captures In Europe Shocked The Whole World by Choilila: 5:34pm On May 26, 2022
following.
I love those mysterious discoveries .cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Camera Captures In Europe Shocked The Whole World by saintbillion(m): 5:39pm On May 26, 2022
Choilila:
following.

I love those mysterious discoveries .cool
ajeh scary
Re: What A Camera Captures In Europe Shocked The Whole World by Choilila: 5:41pm On May 26, 2022
saintbillion:
ajeh scary
The more I channel my energy to discover them.

2 Likes

Re: What A Camera Captures In Europe Shocked The Whole World by Dreadlock69(m): 5:47pm On May 26, 2022
Two weirdo above

1 Like

Re: What A Camera Captures In Europe Shocked The Whole World by Choilila: 5:57pm On May 26, 2022
Dreadlock69:
Two weirdo above

Yeah like how the cousin of mine called our Aunt new born baby a hookerwink. And I brought it to NL, thinking that it was hilarious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Camera Captures In Europe Shocked The Whole World by Dreadlock69(m): 6:01pm On May 26, 2022
Choilila:

Yeah like how the cousin of mine called our Aunt new born baby a hookerwink. And I brought it to NL, thinking that it was hilarious.

If You Feel Some Type Of Way
You Better Slide And Get Revenge

Therapy ain't helping bru
Re: What A Camera Captures In Europe Shocked The Whole World by Choilila: 6:11pm On May 26, 2022
Dreadlock69:

If You Feel Some Type Of Way You Better Slide And Get Revenge

Why all those?. I'm just reminding you that I'm not as weird as you are.

2 Likes

Re: What A Camera Captures In Europe Shocked The Whole World by Choilila: 6:11pm On May 26, 2022
Dreadlock69:

If You Feel Some Type Of Way You Better Slide And Get Revenge

Why all those?. I'm just reminding you that I'm not as weird as you are.

2 Likes

Re: What A Camera Captures In Europe Shocked The Whole World by Dreadlock69(m): 6:17pm On May 26, 2022
Choilila:

Why all those?.
I'm just reminding you that I'm not as weird as you are.

Boy, I don't give a Bleep what you sayin', nigga
Re: What A Camera Captures In Europe Shocked The Whole World by Choilila: 6:22pm On May 26, 2022
Dreadlock69:

Boy, I don't give a Bleep what you sayin', nigga
You do. Right For the time you gave me a quote which was yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: What A Camera Captures In Europe Shocked The Whole World by Dreadlock69(m): 7:34pm On May 26, 2022
Choilila:

You do.
Right For the time you gave me a quote which was yesterday.

Just slide
Re: What A Camera Captures In Europe Shocked The Whole World by Choilila: 7:59pm On May 26, 2022
Dreadlock69:

Just slide
you too.

2 Likes

Re: What A Camera Captures In Europe Shocked The Whole World by Dreadlock69(m): 8:16pm On May 26, 2022
Choilila:

you too.

You my nigga, that's a fact, and you can't lie to me
Re: What A Camera Captures In Europe Shocked The Whole World by Croixcomedy(f): 1:42am On May 27, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioBWQPtB1Ws

This also shocked me

Subscribe
Re: What A Camera Captures In Europe Shocked The Whole World by Nobody: 3:56am On May 27, 2022
Hmmm. Looks cool.

Meanwhile, if you need a new website for your business or a crypto investment website at an affordable rate, contact us today @ 07011899545 or visit our website
Re: What A Camera Captures In Europe Shocked The Whole World by Albertone(m): 9:16am On May 27, 2022
Choilila:

You do.
Right For From the time you gave me a quote which was yesterday.
When exactly will you start speaking correct English?
Re: What A Camera Captures In Europe Shocked The Whole World by Choilila: 9:18am On May 27, 2022
Albertone:
Ugly.

2 Likes

Re: What A Camera Captures In Europe Shocked The Whole World by Albertone(m): 9:21am On May 27, 2022
Choilila:

Ugly.

Go and start studying brighter grammar.Nursery school drop out.
Re: What A Camera Captures In Europe Shocked The Whole World by Choilila: 9:22am On May 27, 2022
Albertone:

Go and start studying brighter grammar.Nursery school drop out.
Ugly.

2 Likes

Re: What A Camera Captures In Europe Shocked The Whole World by saintbillion(m): 9:48am On May 27, 2022
Albertone:

Two of Una dey fight every day

(1) (Reply)

When A Female Nairalander Opens Her PM....PHOTO / Girls do you support This (pix) / Top 10 Public Places People Were Caught Having Sex (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.