Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,899 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:59 PM

When A Female Nairalander Opens Her PM....PHOTO - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Female Nairalander Opens Her PM....PHOTO (6967 Views)

Shoemaker Opens Her Private Part While Working In Public. Then This Happens / See How This Afrocanldy Lady Opens Her Leg In The Name Of Modelling / My Experience Today With A female Nairalander in a bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Female Nairalander Opens Her PM....PHOTO by Andyblaze: 2:18pm On Jul 17, 2015

5 Likes

Re: When A Female Nairalander Opens Her PM....PHOTO by gamaliel121(m): 2:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
Lmfao...
Re: When A Female Nairalander Opens Her PM....PHOTO by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: When A Female Nairalander Opens Her PM....PHOTO by dam4wummy(m): 2:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
grin
grin
Re: When A Female Nairalander Opens Her PM....PHOTO by INTROVERT(f): 2:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
Andyblaze
Re: When A Female Nairalander Opens Her PM....PHOTO by Andyblaze: 2:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
INTROVERT:
Andyblaze

U sabi me?
♦•♦#BITG♦•♦
Re: When A Female Nairalander Opens Her PM....PHOTO by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
Smh
Re: When A Female Nairalander Opens Her PM....PHOTO by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When A Female Nairalander Opens Her PM....PHOTO by WIZGUY69(m): 2:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
cry
AndyBlaze. you mean all of them will be talking about dic.k
Re: When A Female Nairalander Opens Her PM....PHOTO by Andyblaze: 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
WIZGUY69:
cry
AndyBlaze. you mean all of them will be talking about dic.k
It will end with 'dickin'

♦•♦#BITG♦•♦
Re: When A Female Nairalander Opens Her PM....PHOTO by SexyStrawberry(f): 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
Lolzzzz especially fine girls are the ones to get these kinda DMs grin

1 Like

Re: When A Female Nairalander Opens Her PM....PHOTO by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
bustback:
I posted a news I saw online about radio biafra making waves in engulfed, tribuneonlineng.com/content/radio-biafra-makes-wave-enugu. Someone even called me ewuawusa, I didn't abuse nor incite anybody but the Mods banned me till 2019.

a moderator banned ... for Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g, incitement . Ban expires at...
, the thread was also closed as well.

What I want to say is that nairaland moderators are bloody liars. They are biased and unjust and if they continue one day nairaland will go Down. I don't know why they try to hide the truth and this goes to show that everything about Nigeria is useless. Maybe you know or not but let me remind you, the day Nigeria goes down nairaland will go down as well and your foolish acts will be rewarded. If you like ban me again, I have said what I want to say.

Nairaland doesn't ban people 4 dat long show us d screenshot

2 Likes

Re: When A Female Nairalander Opens Her PM....PHOTO by WIZGUY69(m): 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
Andyblaze:

It will end with 'dickin'

♦•♦#BITG♦•♦

Huh. shocked
I never knew.
you know experience is the best teacher, so are you among those guys, that end there convo with dickin
Re: When A Female Nairalander Opens Her PM....PHOTO by Andyblaze: 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
WIZGUY69:

Huh. shocked
I never knew.
you know experience is the best teacher, so are you among those guys, that end there convo with dickin

Every thing in the world ends with dicking as long as all males are concerned as long as 'he' isn't related to 'her'

♦•♦#BITG♦•♦

1 Like

Re: When A Female Nairalander Opens Her PM....PHOTO by scentmarlc(m): 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
Teempakguy:
grin grin grin

Baba how body !!!!

Meanwhile, Guyz have you checked the awareness thread for N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015.

Here You Have It:

[size=15pt]CLICK HERE PLEASE. [/size]
Re: When A Female Nairalander Opens Her PM....PHOTO by meimoks(f): 2:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
bustback:
I posted a news I saw online about radio biafra making waves in engulfed, tribuneonlineng.com/content/radio-biafra-makes-wave-enugu. Someone even called me ewuawusa, I didn't abuse nor incite anybody but the Mods banned me till 2019.

a moderator banned ... for Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g, incitement . Ban expires at...
, the thread was also closed as well.

What I want to say is that nairaland moderators are bloody liars. They are biased and unjust and if they continue one day nairaland will go Down. I don't know why they try to hide the truth and this goes to show that everything about Nigeria is useless. Maybe you know or not but let me remind you, the day Nigeria goes down nairaland will go down as well and your foolish acts will be rewarded. If you like ban me again, I have said what I want to say.
shocked till 2019?
Re: When A Female Nairalander Opens Her PM....PHOTO by octopusfreaky(f): 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
Thank God I didn't reply any,,,,,u go fear dickkkkkksssss
Re: When A Female Nairalander Opens Her PM....PHOTO by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
bustback:

I'm sorry sir, u might be one of them stupid mods in disguise. What I posted is enough for you.

isheylove , lakasticalala & mod pls ban dis Man. he's insulting you.
Re: When A Female Nairalander Opens Her PM....PHOTO by Slimzjoe(m): 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2015
grin grin
Re: When A Female Nairalander Opens Her PM....PHOTO by Slimzjoe(m): 3:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
Onijagidijagan:

Nairaland doesn't ban people 4 dat long show us d screenshot

Are yhu New on Nairaland?? Peeps do get Banned for 30 years
Re: When A Female Nairalander Opens Her PM....PHOTO by imsuboi(m): 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
Andy my man. How body nau?
Re: When A Female Nairalander Opens Her PM....PHOTO by klins4213(m): 3:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
Warries this?
Re: When A Female Nairalander Opens Her PM....PHOTO by Andyblaze: 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
imsuboi:
Andy my man. How body nau?

Your boy dey fine oo...

How far school, hope say those una indirect criminals no still dey chop una office for lodge... tongue

♦•♦#BITG♦•♦
Re: When A Female Nairalander Opens Her PM....PHOTO by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
Lol..

Listen to dis freestyle by me..

http://my.notjustok.com/track/24670/
Re: When A Female Nairalander Opens Her PM....PHOTO by iheanyi40(m): 4:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
grin
Re: When A Female Nairalander Opens Her PM....PHOTO by Asito(m): 4:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
lol
Re: When A Female Nairalander Opens Her PM....PHOTO by imsuboi(m): 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
Andyblaze:

Your boy dey fine oo...

How far school, hope say those una indirect criminals no still dey chop una office for lodge... tongue

♦•♦#BITG♦•♦

I dey o. We gatz talk o. E don tey wella.
Re: When A Female Nairalander Opens Her PM....PHOTO by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
meimoks:
shocked till 2019?
I was banned till 2041

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Who Spent N4.3millions On Operations To Make His P * Nis Bigger (photos) / Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With / Is Love Still Blind?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.