Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife (9558 Views)

I'm Asexual. I Really Need Help / Sex Starved Man Sends Containers Full Of His Sperms To A Lady / Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by cryptofredoom: 2:03pm On May 27, 2022
I write this letter with a heavy heart and a deeply sad spirit. This is as a result of the cumulative torture I have endured from your actions and inactions SEXUALLY. Yes, sexually in emphasis.
Love they say is beautiful and marriage to the one you truly love, wonderful. Alas! Mine marriage to you is complicated like a stream that produces both sweet and bitter water at the same time.
EXPERIENCE
I had kept myself from other women, waiting patiently for the chosen one, the one I love, whom I would spend, the rest of my life. Like the saying goes “a patient dog, eats the fattest bone”. But my experience in the last six years of marriage has abundantly proven the sayings to be wrong.
You are the first woman whom my ‘member’ felt the warmth of her vagina. I remember vividly you re-directing my penis to the right path, because I was a novice, naïve and excited to taste the honey pot for the first time in over 30 years of my existence on planet earth.
Another thing I also remembered which have sadly turned to be “re-occurring decimal”, was you telling me you are tired on our wedding night and that we should leave the sex part of the night to a latter day. You only caved in after much entireties and plea from me. I must tell you, that night was least memorable to put it mildly. What do I know self?
SEXUAL TORTURE
A month after our wedding/ “honeymoon” you got pregnant and the gate to the honey well was permanently shut, I was inexperienced to think that a pregnant woman doesn’t engage in sexual intimacy, until six or seventh month into your pregnancy when you were told at the antenatal that you should engage in sex to enable the vagina “ready for delivery”. I breathed a sigh of relief which was abruptly cut short immediately after child birth.
The waiting games continued till about 5 – 6 months, before you began to sparingly allow me have sex with you once in a week, even sometimes its reduces to once in two weeks. You often asked if sex was food? I had to mark the calendar to show you when last we had sex before I can be given a shot at another one, mainly on compassionate ground.
SIDE EFFECTS OF BEEN STARVED
1. Loss of confidence: amongst my peers, especially when issues relating to sexual escaped was been discussed
2. Deep Sorrow and Sadness: throughout the day, mostly when I had begged for sex a night before or in the morning of a particular day, and my plea turned down.
3. Constant thought of other women: especially the ones who indirectly had given me “green light” but I have deliberately turned them down, as it is against my personal principles.
4. Self Servicing: sometimes I resort to this as the way to relieve myself of the burden, and the most painful aspect of this inglorious act is when you suggest that I should indulge in it so as to let you alone.
5. Thought of Divorce: even though is not in my options, but I strongly view it as evil and wicked for an asexual individual to enter into marriage and still expect her partner to be faithful. I know you have once suggested getting me a side chick of your chosen, which you have reneged.
SOLUTION
Because of the deep love I have for you, and the need to understand the reason my beloved wife hurts me sexually, I carried out a little research on your conditions and found out that you are ASEXUAL in nature. Below are some of the attributes of an asexual woman you portray.
1. During sex, you don’t like to touch my penis, caress my body and off cause BJ is out of it for you. You don’t like me kissing you, sucking your breast, sucking your ears handling your breast nor fingering you. Whenever I insist, you ridiculously say, “just touch the body of my breast, but don’t touch the nipple”.
2. Your sex positions are most times monotonous, is either missionary style or you are lying by your side. Even when I try to initiate another position your kick against it and sometimes say you are not a prostitute, hence you cannot.
3. Even though your participation during sex is just to lie down and receive, every now and then you tell me you are tired and that I should cum fast or else… You have also several times removed yourself from my penis and rush into the bathroom to wash yourself leaving me “hanging” and return to blame me for lasting longer than necessary.
4. You also frown your face and make it feel like a rape, no moaning nor encouraging sexual expressions, which most times dampens my spirit.
5. You also have refused to see neither a doctor nor a therapist, falsely claiming that there is nothing wrong with you.
6. You also refuse to see a pastor or any councilor.
7. I had also tried to initiate the discussion with one of your close sisters, which you also rejected.
8. You also rejected the use of a lubricant I once bought at the pharmacy
9. Whenever I initiate the sex discussion, your heart skips like I have said something outrageous and you pickup a fight to avoid having sex.
All the points above listed are some of the attribute of an asexual person, and this condition can be corrected through medically, counseling and personal efforts which you have refuse over this past six years.
CONCLUSIONS / RESOLUTIONS
1. I have resolved to stop having sex with you (expect you agree to change), as its an exercise in futility, because the experiences are usually unpleasant, unsatisfactory, mentally sapping and a waste of time.
2. I shall continue to love you, take care of your needs and support you within the best of my ability.
3. Hence, my itinerary of movement shall be for information purpose and shall be made available only when absolutely necessary.
4. I shall not tolerate any form of embarrassment if or when I chose to satisfy myself with whomever, whenever and wherever I please. The consequence of such violation shall be dire.
5. The only reason for divorce still stand and I shall not hesitate to initiate it if the evidence is compelling enough.
From Your Lovely Husband

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by otipoju(m): 2:15pm On May 27, 2022
Sadly this is the experience of a large number of men in marriage.

Men should have options. Wether concubines or other wives...dont hide it from your wife. Let her know you have. It helps save a lot of needless stress.

19 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by ndukwejoe(m): 2:16pm On May 27, 2022
i comment my reserve

1 Like

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by EkoErrands: 2:18pm On May 27, 2022
Hnmn I'm going through exactly the same thing word for word...the only difference is that when I swallow my ego and pride and go and open the pant rub saliva and enter she doesnt stop me but the frown on her face is dangerous.

31 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by baretalk: 2:21pm On May 27, 2022
See suffer cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by cryptofredoom: 2:25pm On May 27, 2022
EkoErrands:
Hnmn I'm going through exactly the same thing word for word...the only difference is that when I swallow my ego and pride and go and open the pant and enter she doesn't stop me but the frown on her face is dangerous.

You are lucky that you can enter, mine will go to the guest room and lock herself if she feels the disturbance is too much.

5 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 27, 2022
Did you marry the wife a virgin?
Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by cryptofredoom: 2:38pm On May 27, 2022
NewSoul:
Did you marry the wife a virgin?

She was not a virgin, but she was not sexually active, mainly because of her religious beliefs.

5 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 27, 2022
cryptofredoom:

She was not a virgin, but she was not sexually active, mainly because of her religious beliefs.
Is she all these church girls? Are you also a church brother? Did you meet her in church?
Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by Fmghewzy(m): 2:48pm On May 27, 2022
Omo op the thing pain you die.
You composed the letter fantastically.
I initially thought it would be boring judging from how long it looked.

Back to the topic ,can everyone see some of the short side of religion.
Just look at ops ridiculous situation ,how on earth do we expect op to cope Bai.
Asexuals are worse than lesbians and bisexuals

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by Moeman: 3:06pm On May 27, 2022
people dey see shit 4 marriage o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 27, 2022
You married a woman who does not rate you and not sexually attracted to you. How many times have we warned men about this mistake? Your wife should be the one asking you for it all the time because she desires you.

A married man like you opened a thread some time ago complaining how his wife wants to have sex with him all the time like 3 times daily and he started begging her to give him time to regain energy before engaging him again. People were telling him to be happy that his wife finds him sexually attractive and wants to engage him all the time.

She saw you as just a nice religious brother. Having sex with you is like I'm sorry to say (incest) .

There's this born again lady on YouTube she's 29 and she married a 27 year old church brother. She's not a virgin too but she was forming asexual. Do you believe she starved this brother for a year of sex? In my mind I was just smiling. She's not sexually attracted to him, she sees him as a younger church brother she loves. A woman can love you so much but may not get wet for you.

Most of this ladies forming asexual or all these garbage. Just let her meet who deflowered her and let them record the sex for you to watch. You'll be so surprised and bittered at what that woman frowning at sex with you will do with/to another man.

Note: I will marry a virgin. But for guys that may not get one to marry please marry the one that is sexually attracted to you and not the one that you have to bribe with favours and gifts to induce her but the one that will just want to have you whether you give her gift/money or not .

24 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by Lush100(m): 3:27pm On May 27, 2022
Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by princeemmma(m): 3:31pm On May 27, 2022
oh gees

I feel your pain bro, but i was once in your shoe, and all i did was the same thing you listed on your conclusion

My wife thought i was cheating, because for about 5months, i did not bother of sex, which is unusual....

Na one night the woman wake me up, as i open my eyes, na naked my wife dey, the rest na story

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by Blunttruth: 3:32pm On May 27, 2022
EkoErrands:
Hnmn I'm going through exactly the same thing word for word...the only difference is that when I swallow my ego and pride and go and open the pant and enter she doesnt stop me but the frown on her face is dangerous.
Try and help out at home. Take stress off her. Do it without expecting, any reward in the other room. It's a big turn on for women.

1 Like

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by Blunttruth: 3:36pm On May 27, 2022
cryptofredoom:

Is she circumcised. That sometimes has negative effects on some women.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by Nonexisting: 3:41pm On May 27, 2022
EkoErrands:
Hnmn I'm going through exactly the same thing word for word...the only difference is that when I swallow my ego and pride and go and open the pant and enter she doesnt stop me but the frown on her face is dangerous.
Marriage is sweet. You should enjoy it without complaining.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by akmath: 3:54pm On May 27, 2022
God just bless some women with SIMPle men.

5 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by jimmychang: 3:57pm On May 27, 2022
But shey dem say people change ...
Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by Ghostrye: 4:19pm On May 27, 2022
more points for why you should tos-p your spouse b4 marriage
Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 27, 2022
Blunttruth:

Try and help out at home. Take stress off her. Do it without expecting, any reward in the other room. It's a big turn on for women.
Op don't follow this advice, I beg you. All she'll see it as is "desperation" so she can open her legs to you.

And from there she'll "transactionalize" the sex. Making you do things before she offers sex. Anytime you are not a good boy she with-holds sex. Don't mind this women and never you make the mistake of taking relationship advice from them they will always look out for themselves and lead you astray.

They only make rules for you when they think you are not man enough or a natural born leader that can effect his authority. Redpill will say they see you as beta male.

Just Imagine your wife is married to Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) or Stone Cold Steve Austin or Randy Orton or let go down to Nigeria Nyesom Wike, Jim Iyke or Hank Anuku or zubby Michael( the one with a scar on his face) will she be setting useless rules for you? No she won't. She'll be very careful so you don't throw her ass out and replace her sharply. Don't be soft Mr. OP you are giving her too much respect. Some of this women the only language they respect is violence and hard-heartedness.

Here is what should do:

1. Stop eating her food let her be cooking for herself to eat.

2. Don't respond to her morning greetings (that's if she even greets you sef)
3. Don't discuss anything with her(just be giving her basic silent treatment)

4. Change your wardrobe. If all you have is responsible "office clothes" change them to what young guys wear. Crazy jeans and big shirts with fine Snickers and shorts, fancy wrist watch, expensive perfumes. Then on Friday night hangout with friends and come home late

5. On Friday dress fine again, make calls laughing and smiling making it obvious that you are speaking with a lady and then move out all dressed fine and smelling nice.

6.continue ignoring her and make sure he sleep in her separate room. Her brain will reset before a month.

Please don't follow the confused being above telling you to wash plate and cook for her. Yes she'll let you have sex but it will still be with the "come and do and go" attitude.

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by tayo60(f): 4:46pm On May 27, 2022
That's why it is good for men to test and know their partners sexual libido before marriage, to know if they're sexually compatible or not. I pity men who suffer like this in their marriages. cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by MideMrPossible: 4:55pm On May 27, 2022
Mmm
Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by after4: 6:07pm On May 27, 2022
i go like to give you a dirty slap even if e mean to pay for the slap, i no mind

Blunttruth:

19 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by gannod(m): 6:22pm On May 27, 2022
cryptofredoom:

I write this letter with a heavy heart and a deeply sad spirit. This is as a result of the cumulative torture I have endured from your actions and inactions SEXUALLY. Yes, sexually in emphasis.
Love they say is beautiful and marriage to the one you truly love, wonderful. Alas! Mine marriage to you is complicated like a stream that produces both sweet and bitter water at the same time.
EXPERIENCE
I had kept myself from other women, waiting patiently for the chosen one, the one I love, whom I would spend, the rest of my life. Like the saying goes “a patient dog, eats the fattest bone”. But my experience in the last six years of marriage has abundantly proven the sayings to be wrong.
You are the first woman whom my ‘member’ felt the warmth of her vagina. I remember vividly you re-directing my penis to the right path, because I was a novice, naïve and excited to taste the honey pot for the first time in over 30 years of my existence on planet earth.
Another thing I also remembered which have sadly turned to be “re-occurring decimal”, was you telling me you are tired on our wedding night and that we should leave the sex part of the night to a latter day. You only caved in after much entireties and plea from me. I must tell you, that night was least memorable to put it mildly. What do I know self?
SEXUAL TORTURE
A month after our wedding/ “honeymoon” you got pregnant and the gate to the honey well was permanently shut, I was inexperienced to think that a pregnant woman doesn’t engage in sexual intimacy, until six or seventh month into your pregnancy when you were told at the antenatal that you should engage in sex to enable the vagina “ready for delivery”. I breathed a sigh of relief which was abruptly cut short immediately after child birth.
The waiting games continued till about 5 – 6 months, before you began to sparingly allow me have sex with you once in a week, even sometimes its reduces to once in two weeks. You often asked if sex was food? I had to mark the calendar to show you when last we had sex before I can be given a shot at another one, mainly on compassionate ground.
SIDE EFFECTS OF BEEN STARVED
1. Loss of confidence: amongst my peers, especially when issues relating to sexual escaped was been discussed
2. Deep Sorrow and Sadness: throughout the day, mostly when I had begged for sex a night before or in the morning of a particular day, and my plea turned down.
3. Constant thought of other women: especially the ones who indirectly had given me “green light” but I have deliberately turned them down, as it is against my personal principles.
4. Self Servicing: sometimes I resort to this as the way to relieve myself of the burden, and the most painful aspect of this inglorious act is when you suggest that I should indulge in it so as to let you alone.
5. Thought of Divorce: even though is not in my options, but I strongly view it as evil and wicked for an asexual individual to enter into marriage and still expect her partner to be faithful. I know you have once suggested getting me a side chick of your chosen, which you have reneged.
SOLUTION
Because of the deep love I have for you, and the need to understand the reason my beloved wife hurts me sexually, I carried out a little research on your conditions and found out that you are ASEXUAL in nature. Below are some of the attributes of an asexual woman you portray.
1. During sex, you don’t like to touch my penis, caress my body and off cause BJ is out of it for you. You don’t like me kissing you, sucking your breast, sucking your ears handling your breast nor fingering you. Whenever I insist, you ridiculously say, “just touch the body of my breast, but don’t touch the nipple”.
2. Your sex positions are most times monotonous, is either missionary style or you are lying by your side. Even when I try to initiate another position your kick against it and sometimes say you are not a prostitute, hence you cannot.
3. Even though your participation during sex is just to lie down and receive, every now and then you tell me you are tired and that I should cum fast or else… You have also several times removed yourself from my penis and rush into the bathroom to wash yourself leaving me “hanging” and return to blame me for lasting longer than necessary.
4. You also frown your face and make it feel like a rape, no moaning nor encouraging sexual expressions, which most times dampens my spirit.
5. You also have refused to see neither a doctor nor a therapist, falsely claiming that there is nothing wrong with you.
6. You also refuse to see a pastor or any councilor.
7. I had also tried to initiate the discussion with one of your close sisters, which you also rejected.
8. You also rejected the use of a lubricant I once bought at the pharmacy
9. Whenever I initiate the sex discussion, your heart skips like I have said something outrageous and you pickup a fight to avoid having sex.
All the points above listed are some of the attribute of an asexual person, and this condition can be corrected through medically, counseling and personal efforts which you have refuse over this past six years.
CONCLUSIONS / RESOLUTIONS
1. I have resolved to stop having sex with you (expect you agree to change), as its an exercise in futility, because the experiences are usually unpleasant, unsatisfactory, mentally sapping and a waste of time.
2. I shall continue to love you, take care of your needs and support you within the best of my ability.
3. Hence, my itinerary of movement shall be for information purpose and shall be made available only when absolutely necessary.
4. I shall not tolerate any form of embarrassment if or when I chose to satisfy myself with whomever, whenever and wherever I please. The consequence of such violation shall be dire.
5. The only reason for divorce still stand and I shall not hesitate to initiate it if the evidence is compelling enough.
From Your Lovely Husband

grin grin grin Orishirishi

1 Like

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by gannod(m): 6:24pm On May 27, 2022
EkoErrands:

This is really serious. I wonder why some women behave this way. Why marry if you don't like sex?

3 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by gannod(m): 6:29pm On May 27, 2022
after4:
i go like to give you a dirty slap even if e mean to pay for the slap, i no mind

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by omochelsea004(m): 6:31pm On May 27, 2022
Exactly what I'm experience in my marriage is what op highlighted word for word, just when I thought I was alone in it! It's so so frustrating, the part that pains me mostly is that pple will be seeing you as a married man, not knowing that even bachelors have access to intimacy 1k times than you supposed married man

Whenever I see in nollywood movies how women/ house wives initiate, beg, clamour & even fight their husbands just to have sex with them, I feel it's being exaggerated, because I personally never experience such, honestly I do wonder, I have gone straight 7 months without asking for sex at all & to my greatest surprise, this woman no even send me at all, na that time she come dey even happy pass. I come be like ahhhh! I don finally enter am

30 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife by GREATWILLIAMS: 6:42pm On May 27, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) / Should I keep her as a fuckmate or date her? / Why Is MTN Clearing Our Debt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.