Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) (9563 Views)

Is She Using A Spy App On My Phone?(photo) / Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? / Is She Using Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by makeherscream(m): 12:41pm On Dec 15, 2022
I don't understand my girlfriend anymore I think she's cheating on me ,

on Monday my girlfriend messaged me on Whatsapp exactly 6:00pm meanwhile her last seen was 8:25Am , this is not the first time this shit is happening , if I ask her why it's like that she keeps telling me it's network issues,

like WTF abi no be the same WhatsApp wey everybody dey use again?

Have ask her several times the type of WhatsApp she's using she keep telling me it's the normal WhatsApp that I know

After our argument she removed my picture from her profile and we have not been talking to each other since on Monday , I think she's cheating on me and maybe a hookup babe because I heard that most hookup babes normally freeze WhatsApp , when they are chatting with a customer online , so that their main boo will think they are offline

She's been a nice girl no doubt but this is the other side of her I don't understand or could it be that am overreacting

Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by lilvicky68(m): 12:45pm On Dec 15, 2022
Different people with different wahala

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by Robertgreene1(m): 12:49pm On Dec 15, 2022
GB WhatsApp na
U be JJC?

14 Likes

Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by Muffassa: 12:51pm On Dec 15, 2022
These teens Sha
grin nar the phrase una dey make una enjoy
With all the shiii going on in the country nar this be una problem.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by Haakeem(m): 1:01pm On Dec 15, 2022
Robertgreene1:
GB WhatsApp na U be JJC?
help me ask am

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 15, 2022
Na was ooooo undecided

We await the coming of the great emperor 'The Unity' and his New Era, in which humans will begin to have more sanity by God's grace
Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by Nemesis0147(m): 1:25pm On Dec 15, 2022
That Is how it works if you hide your last seen using gb WhatsApp....it is nothing

3 Likes

Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by 4teenblaq: 1:26pm On Dec 15, 2022
There privacy settings in WhatsApp can do all those things or it is just a hack version of WhatsApp..

She might have even blocked you from viewing her status.. grin

9 Likes

Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by makeherscream(m): 2:18pm On Dec 15, 2022
Nemesis0147:
That Is how it works if you hide your last seen using gb WhatsApp....it is nothing
my question is why will she even hide it for what reason?
Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by makeherscream(m): 2:19pm On Dec 15, 2022
She might have even blocked you from viewing her status.. grin

[/quote] might be truth

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by makeherscream(m): 2:22pm On Dec 15, 2022
Muffassa:
These teens Sha
grin nar the phrase una dey make una enjoy
With all the shiii going on in the country nar this be una problem.
Nigerians are so stupid angry so because the country is hard I should not complain of a cheating partner

11 Likes

Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by makeherscream(m): 2:24pm On Dec 15, 2022
Robertgreene1:
GB WhatsApp na
U be JJC?
okay fine but why is she always freezing her last seen
Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by Ikennaford: 2:44pm On Dec 15, 2022
She's cheating on you, that's the fact, when girl start using gb, she's not to be trusted

6 Likes

Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by makeherscream(m): 2:54pm On Dec 15, 2022
Ikennaford:
She's cheating on you, that's the fact, when girl start using gb, she's not to be trusted
exactly thank you very much
Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by Nicepoker(m): 2:55pm On Dec 15, 2022
makeherscream:
Nigerians are so stupid angry so because the country is hard I should not complain of a cheating partner
Nigerians are stupid no wonder your girlfriend is assisting you in messing with your emotions. grin

10 Likes

Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by fineboynl(m): 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2022
It look like like you are already spending money

5 Likes

Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by Robertgreene1(m): 5:10pm On Dec 15, 2022
makeherscream:
That's ur problem..not mine.

7 Likes

Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by ArticleBeast: 5:21pm On Dec 15, 2022
makeherscream:
because she doesnt want people to know
Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by blaquebelle: 6:00pm On Dec 15, 2022
She has blocked you bro, not that she removed you from her profile picture.

5 Likes

Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by MMempire(m): 6:13pm On Dec 15, 2022
blaquebelle:
She has blocked you bro, not that she removed you from her profile picture.
@OP na wetin she do you I quote so.

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by makeherscream(m): 6:17pm On Dec 15, 2022
MMempire:

@OP na wetin she do you I quote so.
nop she didn't block me I still view her status everyday and she view mine too
Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 15, 2022
makeherscream:
I don't understand my girlfriend anymore I think she's cheating on me ,

on Monday my girlfriend messaged me on Whatsapp exactly 6:00pm meanwhile her last seen was 8:25Am , this is not the first time this shit is happening , if I ask her why it's like that she keeps telling me it's network issues,

like WTF abi no be the same WhatsApp wey everybody dey use again?

Have ask her several times the type of WhatsApp she's using she keep telling me it's the normal WhatsApp that I know

After our argument she removed my picture from her profile and we have not been talking to each other since on Monday , I think she's cheating on me and maybe a hookup babe because I heard that most hookup babes normally freeze WhatsApp , when they are chatting with a customer online , so that their main boo will think they are offline

She's been a nice girl no doubt but this is the other side of her I don't understand or could it be that am overreacting
Ordinary GB Whatsapp is scattering your brain. Insecure boy.
Your account was created to bash women. Imagine your moniker, makeherscream. You should be makehimbroke and makehimuseless.

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by GoooodHardDick: 6:27pm On Dec 15, 2022
makeherscream:
my question is why will she even hide it for what reason?

Oga you're dating yourself and it appears that girl is tired of you.

she has since blocked you. You better moved on with your life. No stress yourself, Girls full everywhere! Bang dem dump them and move on.

3 Likes

Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by GoooodHardDick: 6:33pm On Dec 15, 2022
makeherscream:

Why are you feeling so insecure like a simp?

Oga, you really need to swallow the Red pill ASAP and be delivered from this Simpson madness. Careless and don't bother on whether her WhatsApp is visible or not, bros your job is to bang her pussy and keep banging it until you're tired of it, then dump her and move on to the next girl for banging.

Stop simping and behave like an insecure weak simp.

10 Likes

Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by smokinloud(m): 6:35pm On Dec 15, 2022
Nicepoker:
Nigerians are stupid no wonder your girlfriend is assisting you in messing with your emotions. grin
Argh argh you too wicked o bro.
You are kidding with someone's emotion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by ThankUUJesus: 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2022
Robertgreene1:
GB WhatsApp na
U be JJC?
but I downloaded GB Whatsapp last week and my account was banned by WhatsApp the first day I used the GB Whatsapp. I had to wait till the next day after messaging Whatsapp customer care before using normal Whatsapp. Is there any way to use GB Whatsapp without being banned
Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by MMempire(m): 6:56pm On Dec 15, 2022
makeherscream:
OK then. Maybe she removed her profile picture truly.
Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by GoooodHardDick: 7:03pm On Dec 15, 2022
MMempire:

OK then. Maybe she removed her profile picture truly.

She didn't. She Only blocked and deleted the guy from seeing her profile picture. OP is an insecure simp man
Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by Robertgreene1(m): 7:08pm On Dec 15, 2022
ThankUUJesus:
but I downloaded GB Whatsapp last week and my account was banned by WhatsApp the first day I used the GB Whatsapp. I had to wait till the next day after messaging Whatsapp customer care before using normal Whatsapp. Is there any way to use GB Whatsapp without being banned
all those small girls will know better...never used dat shit bro

4 Likes

Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by makeherscream(m): 7:37pm On Dec 15, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Why are you feeling so insecure like a simp?

Oga, you really need to swallow the Red pill ASAP and be delivered from this Simpson madness. Careless and don't bother on whether her WhatsApp is visible or not, bros your job is to bang her pussy and keep banging it until you're tired of it, then dump her and move on to the next girl for banging.

Stop simping and behave like an insecure weak simp.
what is this one saying
Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by makeherscream(m): 7:39pm On Dec 15, 2022
Sweetplum:

Ordinary GB Whatsapp is scattering your brain. Insecure boy.
Your account was created to bash women. Imagine your moniker, makeherscream. You should be makehimbroke and makehimuseless.
I can see you don't have sense don't quote me again senseless bitch
Re: What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) by makeherscream(m): 7:45pm On Dec 15, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

She didn't. She Only blocked and deleted the guy from seeing her profile picture. OP is an insecure simp man
STFU what do you know

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Shares Video Clip Of Herself Fu*kin With A Man In A Bathtub(PHOTOS) / Should I keep her as a fuckmate or date her? / Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.