Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Virginity For Free! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity For Free! (784 Views)

She Is Ready To Give Her Virginity For Cultism *pic* / Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? / I Lied About My Virginity For Him To Marry Me. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virginity For Free! by seal777(m): 10:54pm On Jul 16, 2011
[b]He was caring, passionate and humane while trying so hard to win her affection with no success because her heart was with someone else. They cease to communicate knowing fully well that things might not work out for good between them, while the lady remain committed to the other guy. Few months down the lane, family rights were performed in readiness for a formal marriage ceremony when the lady caught the fiancee pants down with another woman : she was disappointed and heart burnt that she went searching for the other guy.

On finding him, she told him she had realized the love he has for her and had decided to return back to the guy who she now feels really loved her with the guy receiving her back out of genuine love for her, she spent the weekend with him during which the guy was shocked to discover the girl was still a virgin.

She left the next day promising to be back since their relationship is back on track only to send a wedding invitation to the guy informing him of her marriage to her initial guy explaining the scenario leading to her searching for him, that she felt betrayed after her discovery involving her fiancee, pushing her to make up her mind to loose her virginity to the guy in appreciation of his true love for her but couldn't truncate the marriage plans they had on ground due to family commitments.

THE GUY WAS HEART BROKEN AND BEWILDERED. What would make a lady do that and if you are the guy, What would you do?[/b]
Re: Virginity For Free! by Jackieugo(f): 10:59pm On Jul 16, 2011
Nollywood film in progress!
Re: Virginity For Free! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 16, 2011
Horrible script at that
Re: Virginity For Free! by seal777(m): 11:08pm On Jul 16, 2011
I know you and some others might be forced to think same way may be because of the way i phrase the issue for better understanding, This is not a friends story, it was mine : LIVE!!!.

I am not a fan of romance section, just here to seek peoples opinion cos i felt used by the lady in question.
Re: Virginity For Free! by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 16, 2011
Too lazy to read ds now,brb!
Re: Virginity For Free! by Omolola1(f): 11:26pm On Jul 16, 2011
wtf
Re: Virginity For Free! by Natasha2(f): 11:31pm On Jul 16, 2011
@poster did this happen truly? then sweery don't feel used, she will get what she deserves, forget it, even though it will be very difficult but if you don't at the end of the day you would be causing yourself more harm, clearly the girl in question is a big fool, she is definitely going to regret what she just did
Re: Virginity For Free! by MMM2(m): 11:43pm On Jul 16, 2011
Am sleeping angry
Re: Virginity For Free! by Natasha2(f): 11:45pm On Jul 16, 2011
^^who woke you upĀ  undecided
Re: Virginity For Free! by MMM2(m): 11:53pm On Jul 16, 2011
^^^ u,

Can i come 2 ur room ? angry
Re: Virginity For Free! by Natasha2(f): 11:56pm On Jul 16, 2011
^i no get room grin don't derail the op's thread oh
Re: Virginity For Free! by MMM2(m): 12:21am On Jul 17, 2011
^^^ok no problem.

Then i have 2 follow u nyash 2 nyash sorry bumper 2 bumper. :-/ :-/ angry angry
Re: Virginity For Free! by iice(f): 7:56am On Jul 17, 2011
You get what you ask for.
Did you ever wonder why she came to you?
In her words 'realized the love the guy had for her, returning to the guy who she really feels loves her'. . .where is her contribution of her own feelings in that dialogue? Anyway she's getting married, so just move on.
Re: Virginity For Free! by seal777(m): 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2011
@iice,
i have no clue at all she was about getting engaged to another man, though i was surprised at her unexpected show up but thought it was a re think.
Re: Virginity For Free! by Mynd44: 2:59pm On Jul 17, 2011
And you allowed your d1ck to do the thinking for you. At least you got free punny
Re: Virginity For Free! by seal777(m): 5:52pm On Jul 17, 2011
@Mynd_44 ,
U made me laugh my heart out, what would you have done if u were in my shoes but the issue was not the " free punny" u guys keep stressing on but why a lady would under any circumstance want to retaliate for action of a fiancee in such a way, lost on thoughts.
Re: Virginity For Free! by dammytex: 1:53am On Jul 18, 2011
Hello Seal777,
Please don't feel bad about anything. She's only trying to be a 21st century woman thinking she can do whatever she pleases all in the name of getting back at her fiance.
I must tell you; she does not love you still. she slept with you only because she wanted to punish her fiance (whom she has decided to choose for marriage), and you happened to be the best candidate available.
How can a woman go that far, all in the name of punishing her husband-to-be for infidelity. You should not pay evil for evil.
You are lucky she's out of your life. If you marry her, you are most likely going to get worse actions from her, especially if she suspects you of cheating.
But na wa for you oo bros, a lady came back for you after a while and on her first weekend with you, you already got down with her without asking questions in the first place. BROSSSS

(1) (Reply)

Guys Have You Slap Or Beat Ur Wife B/4 / Naija Girls Runz Is The Reason U Dont Get Married In Time / A Short Very Beautiful Lady Or A Very Tall Ugly Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.