Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,432 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Naija Girls Runz Is The Reason U Dont Get Married In Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Girls Runz Is The Reason U Dont Get Married In Time (784 Views)

Guys Shine Your Eyes-this Is What U Get If U Dont - Photo / 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do / My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Girls Runz Is The Reason U Dont Get Married In Time by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 24, 2011
Nigerian women make una open una ears well and hear wetin i wan talk.The only thing hindering you women in getting married in time is the various runs u young girls engage in.At the flowering time of your youth you are involved in various shady runs with men for money.You spend your youth running after men for money and when its now time to get married u find out that you now old.No sane man wants to get married to a woman well over her 40s and reaching her menopause.If only u make good use of your time in your youth then you wont have any problem getting married in time.Quit blaming we men when u dont get married in time.No be we force una to waste una youth to dey do abuja,lagos and italo runs cheesy.
Re: Naija Girls Runz Is The Reason U Dont Get Married In Time by sleekch1c(f): 6:09pm On Sep 24, 2011
Bloooody 1dioooot!
Re: Naija Girls Runz Is The Reason U Dont Get Married In Time by fred2265: 6:56pm On Sep 24, 2011
Re: Naija Girls Runz Is The Reason U Dont Get Married In Time by 2goodbobo(m): 7:10pm On Sep 24, 2011
I dont completely agree with you poster.i will like to debunk your claim on this matter because i for one know somany runz chicks that are happily married today.e no day show for face.is even the runz chicks that are getting married these days reason been that most of them knows how to eat their cakes and have it.
Re: Naija Girls Runz Is The Reason U Dont Get Married In Time by MMM2(m): 7:17pm On Sep 24, 2011
huh undecided undecided
Re: Naija Girls Runz Is The Reason U Dont Get Married In Time by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 24, 2011
2goodbobo:

I dont completely agree with you poster.i will like to debunk your claim on this matter because i for one know somany runz chicks that are happily married today.e no day show for face.is even the runz chicks that are getting married these days reason been that most of them knows how to eat their cakes and have it.

Lol lol lol
Typical nigerian, bad-habit-sustaining response. cheesy
Re: Naija Girls Runz Is The Reason U Dont Get Married In Time by ANTIsex(m): 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2011
@ op u are half way der
Re: Naija Girls Runz Is The Reason U Dont Get Married In Time by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 25, 2011
Ok! Hope your sisters and cousins read this article too, FOOL!

(1) (Reply)

Plz House, Is It Right To Tell Your Girl Friend Your Age? / U Fit Marry A Bis3xual Woman? / Bad Belle. Man Kills Wife Because She Is Doing Better Than Him Fnnancially

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.