Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,464 members, 7,861,338 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:09 AM

Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna (5884 Views)

Why Is Vaginna So Close To Anus / What Do You Think About Men Who Keep Long Fingernails?? / My Observation: Most Guys Dat Keep Long Beards! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by Truvelisback(m): 9:21pm On May 28, 2022
I no know why una too dey Vaginalize things like this.

Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by GOFRONT(m): 9:34pm On May 28, 2022
Smelly like a rotten croaker fish.......with such long phallanges like our village witch, how can a lady conveniently wash her punna, they cant dial number conveniently on their phone, they cant wind up car windscreen.

Show me a lady with long nails and I will show you a lady with a smelly Vajay
Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by SarutobiEky(m): 9:47pm On May 28, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I no dey play with that area I don't even know how to keep nails once e don dey long na my teeth I go take dey cut am unknown to me so I wash that place very well.
my kinda woman... you absconded last night. Kilode? undecided
Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by SarutobiEky(m): 9:49pm On May 28, 2022
tee59:
I don't see what's so fashionable in those long nails. Most of them can not do mostly everything conveniently with it. They can't eat swallow food, wash the virginia well, wash clothes, write with a pen, etc. As a lady, I detest fixing of nails with passion. It doesn't add beauty to you at all.
my God! You have sense...too much sense I feel like crying. embarassed
Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by Prettygirl200(f): 9:15am On May 29, 2022
SarutobiEky:
my kinda woman... you absconded last night. Kilode? undecided
Lo I ran out of data ni. Sorry good morning nd happy Sunday watssup
Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by Qatar2022: 9:30am On May 29, 2022
Onyi22:
Don't worry about us, we know how we wash it
Why can't you talk for yourself
Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by PerfectStranger(m): 12:31pm On May 29, 2022
2ndchildhood:
aunty, cut those daggers you call nails and wash down there properly.. na una type no dey use water wash nyash, hence, when it's time for doggy, you saturate the whole room with your smelly butt, giving me erectile dysfunction..
You can relate fr grin

Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by SisterFire(f): 1:57pm On May 29, 2022
DominusPrime:
I hope most of you know that the vagina cleans itself and you do not need to add or use any soaps, fresheners, or whatever. It will only disturb the flora down there and lead to the infections you are avoiding...

Modified: I should have added this to my initial statement. It is still important that you rinse down there with clean water.
...idiots don't know this
Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by SisterFire(f): 1:58pm On May 29, 2022
OBALOLA55:
WHAT IS SMELLING HERE angry
...stop that which u are doing, or incure the wrath of nature. Fyi Nature made us same with u
Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by OBALOLA55(m): 2:21pm On May 29, 2022
SisterFire:
...stop that which u are doing, or incure the wrath of nature. Fyi Nature made us same with u
BROS WHEN YOU TURN TO WOMANshocked
Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by SarutobiEky(m): 2:40pm On May 29, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Lo I ran out of data ni. Sorry good morning nd happy Sunday watssup
Good afternoon!. Trust your weekend is unfolding quite well? :Dme, I'm not going to buy that your "ran out of data" story.. as far as I'm concerned..you can't run out of data..you wey be big woman. cheesy
Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by SisterFire(f): 3:04pm On May 29, 2022
OBALOLA55:
BOSS WHEN YOU TURN TO WOMANshocked
... When we fvcked raw last night my boy ,
grin grin
Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by OBALOLA55(m): 3:06pm On May 29, 2022
SisterFire:
... When we fvcked raw last night cole grin grin
I NOR BE GAY BRUH angry
Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by SisterFire(f): 3:09pm On May 29, 2022
OBALOLA55:
I NOR BE GAY BRUH angry
...Don't deny this , I fvcked u raw in ur ass agree to this and let peace reign supreme Cole .
Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 29, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by Biglittlelois(f): 5:21pm On May 29, 2022
BigDawsNet:

I'm gonna agree on that...

Do you guys just stay wet all day?

Not wet, the vagina lubricates itself.

3 Likes

Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by Haakeem(m): 6:05pm On May 29, 2022
ChoCho54:
Shattap Cvnt sucker forming macho on NL.
girl! calm that pepper soup of a brain down.
Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by ABANGWABOI(m): 6:22pm On May 29, 2022
2ndchildhood:
aunty, cut those daggers you call nails and wash down there properly.. na una type no dey use water wash nyash, hence, when it's time for doggy, you saturate the whole room with your smelly butt, giving me erectile dysfunction..

Your comments is smelling already bro..
LMFAO grin grin
Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by TheKrakon: 6:52pm On May 29, 2022
Ndibuna:
Long nails of course won't let your fingers enter well to wash your vaginna. So how do you wash your vaginna with your long nails embarassed shocked

I sure say na your type dey follow woman enter toilet if she want peece. You don almost turn he goat, obukor.
Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by Ndibuna: 6:53pm On May 29, 2022
TheKrakon:

I sure say na your type dey follow woman enter toilet if she want peece. You don almost turn he goat, obukor.
Yes I follow your mama enter bathroom to make sure she washed-out her dirty punna well cheesy grin
Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by TheKrakon: 6:55pm On May 29, 2022
Ndibuna:

Yes I follow your mama enter bathroom to make sure she washed-out her dirty punna well cheesy grin

My mama don die 10years ago When you just enter primary 2.
Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by 2ndchildhood(m): 6:58pm On May 29, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

Your comments is smelling already bro..
LMFAO grin grin
grin... You dey imagine the smell ba
Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by Prettygirl200(f): 8:00pm On May 29, 2022
SarutobiEky:
Good afternoon!. Trust your weekend is unfolding quite well? :Dme, I'm not going to buy that your "ran out of data" story.. as far as I'm concerned..you can't run out of data..you wey be big woman. cheesy
Lol I no v big woman I never reach woman just a young lady. On a serious note I ran out of data. No b everytime money dey enter person hand u know this matter naaa.
Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by SarutobiEky(m): 8:23pm On May 29, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Lol I no v big woman I never reach woman just a young lady. On a serious note I ran out of data. No b everytime money dey enter person hand u know this matter naaa.
lol.my belle..rotfl, what's the difference between a "young lady and a woman. grin shey you neva clock 19 ni? If anything, my gut feeling talk say you even pas am. So you be woman Abeg.. try nor dey run from adulthood too much. angry grin Hawayu jor? Hope Abuja's buzzin tonite grin

1 Like

Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by Prettygirl200(f): 8:26pm On May 29, 2022
SarutobiEky:
lol.my belle..rotfl, what's the difference between a "young lady and a woman. grin shey you neva clock 19 ni? If anything, my gut feeling talk say you even pas am. So you be woman Abeg.. try nor dey run from adulthood too much. angry grin Hawayu jor? Hope Abuja's buzzin tonite grin
Am more Dan 19 am a lady naaa woman na people wey don born naaa
Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by SarutobiEky(m): 8:30pm On May 29, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Am more Dan 19 am a lady naaa woman na people wey don born naaa
lmao.this your comment don off me finish... cheesy oya come make we born our own make you become woman..(e no go gree) grin

Anyways, be like you no see the latter part of my text..
Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by Prettygirl200(f): 8:33pm On May 29, 2022
SarutobiEky:
lmao.this your comment don off me finish... cheesy oya come make we born our own make you become woman..(e no go gree) grin

Anyways, be like you no see the latter part of my text..
born wetyn me that is scared of childbirth am not ready pls. Hmm am not in Abuja.
Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by SarutobiEky(m): 8:36pm On May 29, 2022
Prettygirl200:
born wetyn me that is scared of childbirth am not ready pls. Hmm am not in Abuja.
Lol. Really? Women dread that experience that much? Eya. Not to worry, yours will be easy as can be okay?

Not abj? Hmmm.Where you come dey sail your vessel? grin wink
Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by Prettygirl200(f): 8:42pm On May 29, 2022
SarutobiEky:
Lol. Really? Women dread that experience that much? Eya. Not to worry, yours will be easy as can be okay?

Not abj? Hmmm.Where you come dey sail your vessel? grin wink
Check my dp you will know.
Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by SarutobiEky(m): 9:11pm On May 29, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Check my dp you will know.
ok... I've seen it... asking you about abuja was actually an attempt at making you disclose your true location. Don't mind me. cheesy

Shey you be deltan too?
Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:14pm On May 29, 2022
Ndibuna:
Long nails of course won't let your fingers enter well to wash your vaginna. So how do you wash your vaginna with your long nails embarassed shocked
it's bad enough to be unfortunate. You now added stupidity to it
Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:16pm On May 29, 2022
UpInTheSky:
I wonder myself. It's one of the reasons I don't wear fake nails. I love me some water! Being fresh and clean at all times is my thing. I keep my nails naturally long that I don't need fake ones but not crazily long that I can't do anything with them, no bueno.

There's actually a technique to use long nails to wash privates, but too many ignorant men in the comments to share it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“how I Returned To My Senses After Seizing My Girlfriend’s Waist Bead” – As He S / Sugar Mummy And I: The Beginning By Tha Rev / Internet lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.