Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,106 members, 7,863,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:02 AM

Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna (5905 Views)

Why Is Vaginna So Close To Anus / What Do You Think About Men Who Keep Long Fingernails?? / My Observation: Most Guys Dat Keep Long Beards! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by Ndibuna: 9:19pm On May 29, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
it's bad enough to be unfortunate. You now added stupidity to it
Yes, your mama kpekus stupidity tongue
Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:20pm On May 29, 2022
Ndibuna:

Yes, your mama kpekus stupidity tongue
please go and change your smelly boxers, the smell must have made you rétarded
Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by Ndibuna: 9:21pm On May 29, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
please go and change your smelly boxers, the smell must have made you rétarded
Tell your mama to cut her long nails so she can wash her smelly kpekus well. Ewu
Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:23pm On May 29, 2022
Ndibuna:

Tell your mama to cut her long nails so she can wash her smelly kpekus well. Ewu
At least she Sabi wash am. You no Sabi even wash your own just like your mama
Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by Ndibuna: 9:29pm On May 29, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
At least she Sabi wash am. You no Sabi even wash your own just like your mama
Your mama pvssy the smell after u fcvked her the last time, I literally had to use nose mask while doing tatatatatata using doggy on her cheesy
Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by Prettygirl200(f): 9:34pm On May 29, 2022
SarutobiEky:
ok... I've seen it... asking you about abuja was actually an attempt at making you disclose your true location. Don't mind me. cheesy

Shey you be deltan too?
yeah I am
Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by SarutobiEky(m): 9:44pm On May 29, 2022
Prettygirl200:
yeah I am
that's cool... I'm from oshimili north LGA. You?
Re: Girls That Keep Long Nails How Do You Wash Your Vaginna by Streetmovement(m): 11:33pm On May 29, 2022
2ndchildhood:
aunty, cut those daggers you call nails and wash down there properly.. na una type no dey use water wash nyash, hence, when it's time for doggy, you saturate the whole room with your smelly butt, giving me erectile dysfunction..

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Gee abeg no do make I vomit because of laugh
o grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Calabar Guys Are Actually The Best / Love And Infatuation? / 10 Things Every Male Has Done With His joystick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.