Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Hon. Enetimi Clinches APC Ticket For Burutu Constituency 2 Of Delta Assembly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Enetimi Clinches APC Ticket For Burutu Constituency 2 Of Delta Assembly (6258 Views)

Akpabio Clinches APC Senate Ticket For Akwa Ibom West / Delta Assembly: Burutu Constituency ll Adopts Hon. Enetimi As 'The Chosen One' / Ushbebe, Shortcut Attend As Hon. Enetimi Officially Joins Delta Assembly Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hon. Enetimi Clinches APC Ticket For Burutu Constituency 2 Of Delta Assembly by StoriesUpdate: 10:28am On May 28, 2022
KUDOS: Hon. Enetimi Government Clinches APC Ticket For Burutu Constituency 2 of Delta Assembly ( VIDEO)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtowW-Fr-0E

Hon. Enetimi Government has been announced the winner of the just concluded APC primary election for Burutu Constituency 2 of Delta State House of Assembly.

He trounced his opponents with a very large margin, bringing jubilation among his constituents.

A very popular grassroot mobilizer, the Abuja based businessman is known for attracting massive youth empowerment schemes in his constituency.

Ever since he declared his intention to represent his people at the Delta State House of Assembly, he has attracted massive support from youths and women especially those who have benefitted from his philanthropic activities.

In a brief remark after he was declared winner, Hon. Enetimi expressed gratitude to the delegates for their support and confidence, assuring that he will not betray them.

According to him, opportunity to serve them will create a larger scale to increase his developmental projects in the constituency by using the instrumentality of the state, adding that a new dawn has come for the people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hon. Enetimi Clinches APC Ticket For Burutu Constituency 2 Of Delta Assembly by pennywys(m): 10:53am On May 28, 2022
wink

Everybody clinging to APC ticket shall un-cling and fall off,

It's written that affliction shall never rise the third time

1 Like

Re: Hon. Enetimi Clinches APC Ticket For Burutu Constituency 2 Of Delta Assembly by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:53am On May 28, 2022
And looter has emerged.
Re: Hon. Enetimi Clinches APC Ticket For Burutu Constituency 2 Of Delta Assembly by EBEk101(m): 10:53am On May 28, 2022
A younger looter have emerged
Re: Hon. Enetimi Clinches APC Ticket For Burutu Constituency 2 Of Delta Assembly by iCauseTrouble: 10:54am On May 28, 2022
Who bankrolled him?
Re: Hon. Enetimi Clinches APC Ticket For Burutu Constituency 2 Of Delta Assembly by Realestatevixen: 10:54am On May 28, 2022
Congratulations

Please I am looking out for remote job opportunities.

I have 11 years experience in banking , out of which 95% of it is in Service delivery and banking operations. I am currently in Nigeria, but I can work efficiently and efficiently remotely for any organisation in any part of the world. My resumè speaks volumes of my skill set, achievements and expertise.

You can reach me on +2348060291729.

Thank you and have a blessed weekend.
Re: Hon. Enetimi Clinches APC Ticket For Burutu Constituency 2 Of Delta Assembly by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:54am On May 28, 2022
Nice. Great to see young guns doing well in politics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hon. Enetimi Clinches APC Ticket For Burutu Constituency 2 Of Delta Assembly by money121(m): 10:54am On May 28, 2022
Ok
Re: Hon. Enetimi Clinches APC Ticket For Burutu Constituency 2 Of Delta Assembly by Nghada(m): 10:55am On May 28, 2022
Who cares �‍♂️

Nigerian politicians are not worth celebrated
Re: Hon. Enetimi Clinches APC Ticket For Burutu Constituency 2 Of Delta Assembly by babacos: 10:58am On May 28, 2022
Happy for him..I hope he wins the general election
Re: Hon. Enetimi Clinches APC Ticket For Burutu Constituency 2 Of Delta Assembly by Cajal(m): 10:59am On May 28, 2022
pennywys:
wink

Everybody clinging to APC ticket shall un-cling and fall off,

It's written that affliction shall never rise the third time
That of PDP ROSE FOR FORTH TIME
16 years of poverty development
Re: Hon. Enetimi Clinches APC Ticket For Burutu Constituency 2 Of Delta Assembly by Legendrysailor(m): 11:03am On May 28, 2022
elijahaju:
Nigerians can now earn in US Dollars by participating in the US Stock market.

Instead of buying shares, smart guys trade in stock options.

Only few smart Nigerians have realized that you can make 500% profit participating in stock options

In April, I joined the NETFLIX trade group; they did the PUT option (which means it was analyzed that NETFLIX stocks would go down)

As soon as the stocks went down, my $250 invested turned to $2250, which was available for immediate cash out. That was about 900% profits (If you have doubts, watch kids bleeding millions of Dollars trading stock options on YouTube.

You will have the opportunity to trade on stock options of companies like Amazon, Tesla, Netflix, Microsoft, Google, IBM, Paypal, Coinbase, Uber, Lyft, Shopify and thousands more.

Stock options are an incredibly insane way to generate income legitimately.

While many reading this may have had bad experiences in the past, this is a sure way to earn.

Benefits

***Weekly Payouts
*** No referral required
*** You can chat with their reps on whatsApp or even visit them
***Cash out anytime
***When stocks go up or down, you still make money based on analysis.
***Managed by team of USA expert traders who have made millions in the stock market

How to participate.

Click my profile name, you will see the direct link to sign up since nairaland is not allowing link posting

Bro pls can I have ur WhatsApp number
Re: Hon. Enetimi Clinches APC Ticket For Burutu Constituency 2 Of Delta Assembly by AfonjaNaBastard(f): 11:04am On May 28, 2022
V
Re: Hon. Enetimi Clinches APC Ticket For Burutu Constituency 2 Of Delta Assembly by DAwest7: 11:17am On May 28, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Who bankrolled him?
your ancestors

1 Like

Re: Hon. Enetimi Clinches APC Ticket For Burutu Constituency 2 Of Delta Assembly by Akinboboz(m): 11:17am On May 28, 2022
It's only in delta, rivers you'll be hearing names like Government, manager, Wednesday, Saturday, funny names.

Re: Hon. Enetimi Clinches APC Ticket For Burutu Constituency 2 Of Delta Assembly by 175(m): 11:18am On May 28, 2022
This guy is a nice guy. I've met him sometime in Ughelli.

Very down to earth and humble to a fault.

Congratulations my brother. . .
Re: Hon. Enetimi Clinches APC Ticket For Burutu Constituency 2 Of Delta Assembly by Teerach: 11:41am On May 28, 2022
Ahhh Izon!! grin grin Izon people and their love for funny names. "Government". Wishing you well Mr Enetimi Govt. My friend Garry constituency. grin grin grin grin
Re: Hon. Enetimi Clinches APC Ticket For Burutu Constituency 2 Of Delta Assembly by jaxxy(m): 11:57am On May 28, 2022
Cajal:

That of PDP ROSE FOR FORTH TIME
16 years of poverty development

pdp administrations/government 10times better than Apc Misrule.
Re: Hon. Enetimi Clinches APC Ticket For Burutu Constituency 2 Of Delta Assembly by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:46pm On May 28, 2022
Niger Delta with their love for burukutu grin sote they named it after a LGA grin
Re: Hon. Enetimi Clinches APC Ticket For Burutu Constituency 2 Of Delta Assembly by blowjohn(m): 12:57pm On May 28, 2022
Nghada:
Who cares �‍♂️

Nigerian politicians are not worth celebrated

Are not worth 'celebrating'.
Not celebrated

1 Like

Re: Hon. Enetimi Clinches APC Ticket For Burutu Constituency 2 Of Delta Assembly by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 28, 2022
Delta can never go the way of that agege thug no matter the number of thugs you use...
Re: Hon. Enetimi Clinches APC Ticket For Burutu Constituency 2 Of Delta Assembly by papmanxion(m): 2:01pm On May 28, 2022
Peace Ambassador Kingsley Muturu clinched that of Bomadi Constituency
Re: Hon. Enetimi Clinches APC Ticket For Burutu Constituency 2 Of Delta Assembly by SecretReporter(f): 4:39pm On May 28, 2022
Good move but that area nah PDP house oh
Re: Hon. Enetimi Clinches APC Ticket For Burutu Constituency 2 Of Delta Assembly by Nghada(m): 1:48am On May 29, 2022
blowjohn:

Are not worth 'celebrating'.
Not celebrated
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

My Proposed 7 Year Single Tenure Was Misunderstood – GEJ / Ebonyi Govt Bans Religious Programmes On EBBC / PDP Compels Employees To Take Oath Of Secrecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.