Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,477 members, 7,861,377 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:07 AM

Atiku Abubakar Has Hinted At Choosing Emmanuel Udom As His Vice President. Good? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Has Hinted At Choosing Emmanuel Udom As His Vice President. Good? (3268 Views)

Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' / "Tell That Boy" Tinubu Blasts Governor Emmanuel Udom / Governor Emmanuel Udom’s Father’s Burial: Mysterious Rain Pulls Down Structure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar Has Hinted At Choosing Emmanuel Udom As His Vice President. Good? by essentialone(m): 6:17am On May 29, 2022
Atiku Abubakar has hinted at choosing Emmanuel Udom as his Vice President. Good choice?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Has Hinted At Choosing Emmanuel Udom As His Vice President. Good? by Mooh247: 6:21am On May 29, 2022
cool

If he likes he can use Fulani killer herdsmen Meyetti Allah leader , Bandits leader, Iswap , Boko haram... Or Sokoto Imam...

Southern PDP would vote for money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Has Hinted At Choosing Emmanuel Udom As His Vice President. Good? by essentialone(m): 6:26am On May 29, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

If he likes he can use Fulani killer herdsmen Meyetti Allah leader ... Or Sokoto Imam... Southern PDP would vote for money

lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Has Hinted At Choosing Emmanuel Udom As His Vice President. Good? by WATCHOVER(m): 6:29am On May 29, 2022
Let him go and carry another Muslim North as his running mate, Tambuwa should be his running mate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Has Hinted At Choosing Emmanuel Udom As His Vice President. Good? by BadEnglish(m): 6:33am On May 29, 2022
Udom Emmanuel is better than his previous running mate imo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Has Hinted At Choosing Emmanuel Udom As His Vice President. Good? by totiamiyu(m): 6:45am On May 29, 2022
U
Re: Atiku Abubakar Has Hinted At Choosing Emmanuel Udom As His Vice President. Good? by samista: 6:48am On May 29, 2022
BadEnglish:
Udom Emmanuel is better than his previous running mate imo.
Better in what way?

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Has Hinted At Choosing Emmanuel Udom As His Vice President. Good? by Amumaigwe: 6:56am On May 29, 2022
WATCHOVER:
Let him go and carry another Muslim North as his running mate, Tambuwa should be his running mate

Guy wise up! If he does that, nothing will happen because it will not change any outcome. The Northerners have is exactly where they want us.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Has Hinted At Choosing Emmanuel Udom As His Vice President. Good? by essentialone(m): 6:56am On May 29, 2022
Though it is likely not going to happen. But let me inform us. If Atiku decides to choose another Muslim Fulani Northerner like Tambuwal or Saraki as his Vice President, there is nothing the South can do about it apart from screaming on social media. At the last minute, dollars will be distributed to the real life delegates and the will of the North will prevail, while the online social media delegates will continue to scream ineffectively.
#NorthOwnsNigeria

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Has Hinted At Choosing Emmanuel Udom As His Vice President. Good? by BosseJ: 7:00am On May 29, 2022
I don't think Nigeria can survive another 8 years of Fulani rule. Wike actually got most of his votes from the North. It was his fellow Southern states that betrayed and let him down. If the likes of Udom (his fellow SS governor) had stepped down for him the same way Tambuwal did for Atiku, that could have given him some much-needed momentum.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Has Hinted At Choosing Emmanuel Udom As His Vice President. Good? by essentialone(m): 7:00am On May 29, 2022
Now that Atiku has won, Saraki will hug him publicly to make Wike weep.
North love North.
South Wike was attacking South Obaseki, Obi and several others publicly. On the last day, the South will learn the cryptic diplomacy of national politics.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Has Hinted At Choosing Emmanuel Udom As His Vice President. Good? by essentialone(m): 7:01am On May 29, 2022
BosseJ:
I don't think Nigeria can survive another 8 years of Fulani rule. Wike actually got most of his votes from the North. It was his fellow Southern states that betrayed and let him down. If the likes of Udom (his fellow SS governor) had stepped down for him the same way Tambuwal did for Atiku, that could have given him some much-needed momentum.

Governor Emmanuel Udom not stepping down for Nyesom Wike at the last minute still surprises me till now.
Perhaps he calculated that if he fights to the end and lose, he stands a better chance of being picked by Atiku as a running mate, than him stepping down in support of Wike.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Has Hinted At Choosing Emmanuel Udom As His Vice President. Good? by BadEnglish(m): 7:04am On May 29, 2022
samista:

Better in what way?
A government that delivers dividend of democracy to her people is commendable.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/08/13/six-years-of-result-driven-governance-under-emmanuel-udom

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Has Hinted At Choosing Emmanuel Udom As His Vice President. Good? by BosseJ: 7:05am On May 29, 2022
essentialone:

Governor Emmanuel Udom not stepping down for Nyesom Wike at the last minute still surprises me till now.
Perhaps he calculated that if he fights to the end and lose, he stands a better chance of being picked by Atiku as a running mate, than him stepping down in support of Wike.

Exactly. I also think that may have been his calculation because it was obvious that he (Udom) stood little to zero chance of winning, so why split the vote of your fellow southerner that obviously stood a better chance if not for an ulterior motive? I believe the Tambuwal capitulation to Atiku was the game-changer that may have actually swayed some undecided and formerly Wike votes in his favour. If Udom had countered that move, the outcome could have been totally different.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Has Hinted At Choosing Emmanuel Udom As His Vice President. Good? by essentialone(m): 7:06am On May 29, 2022
BadEnglish:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/08/13/six-years-of-result-driven-governance-under-emmanuel-udom

This is the first time you are supporting Udom publicly.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Has Hinted At Choosing Emmanuel Udom As His Vice President. Good? by essentialone(m): 7:08am On May 29, 2022
BosseJ:

Exactly. I also think that may have been his calculation because it was obvious that he (Udom) stood little to zero chance of winning, so why split the vote of your fellow southerner that obviously stood a better chance if not for an ulterior motive? I believe the Tambuwal capitulation to Atiku was the game-changer that may have actually swayed some undecided and formerly Wike votes in his favour. If Udom had countered that move, the outcome could have been totally different.

I believe that Emmanuel Udom betrayed Nyesom Wike to split the votes of the SS and give an edge to Atiku

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Has Hinted At Choosing Emmanuel Udom As His Vice President. Good? by essentialone(m): 7:11am On May 29, 2022
everythinggirly:
He should pick Tambuwal instead, nonsense and ingredients!

If Atiku chooses Tambuwal as his VP, he will share dollars and still win the election. Southerners are the problem of Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Has Hinted At Choosing Emmanuel Udom As His Vice President. Good? by ChrisP92(m): 7:30am On May 29, 2022
He should choose Wike. The guy can mobilize his state and other neighbouring SS states.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Has Hinted At Choosing Emmanuel Udom As His Vice President. Good? by essentialone(m): 7:32am On May 29, 2022
Wike is a Rascal. Keep him far away from you.

ChrisP92:
He should choose Wike. The guy can mobilize his state and other neighbouring SS states.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Has Hinted At Choosing Emmanuel Udom As His Vice President. Good? by WATCHOVER(m): 7:54am On May 29, 2022
Amumaigwe:

Guy wise up! If he does that, nothing will happen because it will not change any outcome. The Northerners have is exactly where they want us.
Vice president Na Stupid position
Re: Atiku Abubakar Has Hinted At Choosing Emmanuel Udom As His Vice President. Good? by OloYeOfEgbE: 7:58am On May 29, 2022
essentialone:
Though it is likely not going to happen. But let me inform us. If Atiku decides to choose another Muslim Fulani Northerner like Tambuwal or Saraki as his Vice President, there is nothing the South can do about it apart from screaming on social media. At the last minute, dollars will be distributed to the real life delegates and the will of the North will prevail, while the online social media delegates will continue to scream ineffectively.
#NorthOwnsNigeria

I love that you write this thing..please keep writing the North owns Nigeria..it's already touching where hand cannot scratch. changing that status quo is what is next..Keep writing it to ensure violence.. sweet my belle

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Has Hinted At Choosing Emmanuel Udom As His Vice President. Good? by dmostcheerful(f): 8:36am On May 29, 2022
BosseJ:
How did you know who and who voted him?
Are you people even normal on a normal day.
You are probably going to say south easterners didn't vote him but then I don't care.
Nawa oo, votes that are kept secret you hold your phone and know who and who voted him.
In this your life you haven't even for once been to Abuja but you sabi wetin happened there last night.
You people should fear God once.
Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Has Hinted At Choosing Emmanuel Udom As His Vice President. Good? by essentialone(m): 8:57am On May 29, 2022
@dmostsad, who provoke you again?

dmostcheerful:

How did you know who and who voted him?
Are you people even normal on a normal day.
You are probably going to say south easterners didn't vote him but then I don't care.
Nawa oo, votes that are kept secret you hold your phone and know who and who voted him.
In this your life you haven't even for once been to Abuja but you sabi wetin happened there last night.
You people should fear God once.
Tufiakwa
Re: Atiku Abubakar Has Hinted At Choosing Emmanuel Udom As His Vice President. Good? by wiseone28: 9:14am On May 29, 2022
BadEnglish:

Since you are not in AkS you will not understand a paid writing and a true dividend of democracy
Re: Atiku Abubakar Has Hinted At Choosing Emmanuel Udom As His Vice President. Good? by MadamExcellency: 9:19am On May 29, 2022
essentialone:

I believe that Emmanuel Udom betrayed Nyesom Wike to split the votes of the SS and give an edge to Atiku

Udom's total votes were inconsequential, insignificant to Atiku's margin of victory.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Has Hinted At Choosing Emmanuel Udom As His Vice President. Good? by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:44am On May 29, 2022
Although, I hate PDP, but Udom would be the best option for him. Dude doesn't play divisive politics. And he's the refinement wike is lacking
Re: Atiku Abubakar Has Hinted At Choosing Emmanuel Udom As His Vice President. Good? by slivertongue: 10:00am On May 29, 2022
essentialone:

Atiku's VP wud be an Igbo or Yoruba speaking person
Re: Atiku Abubakar Has Hinted At Choosing Emmanuel Udom As His Vice President. Good? by OBALOLA55(m): 10:20am On May 29, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

If he likes he can use Fulani killer herdsmen Meyetti Allah leader , Bandits leader, Iswap , Boko haram... Or Sokoto Imam...

Southern PDP would vote for money

WHY CRYING WHEN YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO BE STANDING ON TINUBU MANHOOD GIDIGBA? grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Has Hinted At Choosing Emmanuel Udom As His Vice President. Good? by Mooh247: 10:22am On May 29, 2022
OBALOLA55:
WHY CRYING WHEN YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO BE STANDING ON TINUBU MANHOOD GIDIGBA? grin

Wetin Ibo people Sabi... If only you know what's happening anyways Na here we go dey
Re: Atiku Abubakar Has Hinted At Choosing Emmanuel Udom As His Vice President. Good? by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:36am On May 29, 2022
essentialone:
Atiku Abubakar has hinted at choosing Emmanuel Udom as his Vice President. Good choice?

Where’s the hint?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Supreme Court Justices Accuse CJN Tanko Of Being Irresponsible. Photos / 2million Man Match For Obi In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State. / Gov. Babatunde Fashola Has Failed To Save The Lives Of Innocent Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.