Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,161 members, 7,860,152 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:55 AM

Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East (24472 Views)

Are You Batified? Orji Uzor Kalu Asks Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila / Ogunlewe: Obasanjo Regretting The Mistake He Made About A Successor In 2007 / PDP To Buhari: "Just Go! Nigerians Don't Want A Successor From You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by eas01: 12:23pm On May 29, 2022
tesppidd:
The only problem i see here is whether APC are able to stick together after their primaries.

Elections in this country are not entirely about candidates. In fact not up to 30 percent the candidates.
The major factor is the structure and the party.

Is anybody seriously telling me that if the President Buhari and the 24 governors of the APC work together and use their powers and political structure to back Lawan, that he will not beat Atiku in the North.?
Despite having 70 percent of the Northern governors, LGA chairmen and legislators?

Oohh please!

Orji Kalu is absolutrly correct.

If APC go;

1. South East, then they will lose in the North, lose in the South South and even lose in the South West(ibos and yorubas still beefing like fools)

2. South South, then they will lose in the North, lose in the South East, and even lose in the same South South.(PDP is South South and the SS states are too diverse)

3. South West, then they will lose in the North, lose in the South East and lose in the South South.

But if they go North, they will win the North(based on the North being their stronghold and having many governors in that region) and they will win in the South West(as long as they don't break up)

So a win in the North and then the South West would be enough to give them a slim victory.

Orji Uzor Kalu is right, if APC don't go North at this point then it's bye bye to APC.
Hope you know the middlebelt is not north?
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by ransomed: 12:28pm On May 29, 2022
Ibos have refused to caution their son that is misfiring. They will later turn back and blame other tribes for their woes.

2 Likes

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by Assetosky(m): 12:36pm On May 29, 2022
StrongandMighty:
You can hate this man all you want but he said the obvious truth..

If APC gives their ticket to a southerner, APC is gone forever!

Tinubu should imbibe the spirit of sportsmanship and support whoever APC fields which is obviously not him, his personal and selfish interest is what brought this mess upon us, this time around he should put his selfish interest aside!

You were making sense until you wrote the word " Tinubu"
What does the word mean? Kids everywhere. Rubbish!
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by We4all: 12:37pm On May 29, 2022
Karemarealty288:

Mumu I dare you....coward, if you no come for me ...know say your mama was forked in the farm by your father's neighbour to give birth to an abomination like you...UGM wanna be, abi low budget Ugm. Am waiting to flog sense into your empty skull. If you finish ranting go inside kitchen make your mama dish you food....anumpama.

Fraudster, watch your front. I already know who you are.
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by kvin33: 12:37pm On May 29, 2022
Southern Presidency be it SS, SW, SE requires full southern support. Anyone, who fails to understand this doesn't understand nigerian politics. Tinubu is probably the best politician out of the SW in a generation but his strategy has one flaw, the Awolowo flaw, Abiola flaw. Trying to win at the center by relying on Northern votes and dismissing southern disunity. This is shortsighted and lazy for someone of his political skill. This can only work for a southern puppet selected by the north itself. Study GEJ 2011 election map and strategy, that is the only way a true Southern President can emerge. GEJ 2022 is another southern puppet presidency a la OBJ 1999, while a viable path, it will be ineffective and meaninglessness for the south and southern interests. Consolidate the south, then peel off weak states in the north. It is still not too late.

2 Likes

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by wiseoneking: 12:38pm On May 29, 2022
Kyase:

Boss calm down, follow-up my comments....
I'm rooting for Tinubu, he's just the only one that can match Atiku word for word..
Lawan cannot even win his state.

Let me make it straight now
As things stand now, I support Tinubu for the seat, I want a Christian northerner to be VP, preferable Boss mustapha
A Christian Northerner in your dream. There is no Christian strong Hausa Fulani Northerner for that matter so forget it.Even Christian SW are not ready for a Muslim president and CAN and PFN already spoken against it. Tinubu says he doesn't care for Muslim Muslim ticket. I think you guys will be highly disappointed at last. Could Tinubu be the greatest looser at last. I pity him because his ambition is just to be president. He may die of heart attack. But seriously, if the North ever disappointed S W and Tinubu this time around, I don't think that SW will ever TRUST North.
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by nnamdi640: 12:40pm On May 29, 2022
eas01:

Don't you think votes going to Peter obi in labour party will undermine Atiku's chances of winning?
If Apc bring out Tinubu, south south, south east, north east and some part of north central and north west is already for Atiku. We already know that in such situation Obi has no level rather it will be a revenge for Igbos to vote for Atiku since south west refused to step aside for south east. The outcome of Apc candidate will determine Obi's faith.

1 Like

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by AreaFada2: 12:45pm On May 29, 2022
Kyase:
Fun fact

Atiku is huge, APC wished Wike had won grin
Now give us lawan
True word!
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by Karemarealty288(m): 12:47pm On May 29, 2022
We4all:

Fraudster, watch your front. I already know who you are.

So you sef dey take adulterated meth....

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by nnamdi640: 12:50pm On May 29, 2022
tsmat:

I like the game you Igbos play. You all are now in for Atiku??
This your region no get shame.
By the way. Obi is still contesting o because it seems you-all have forgotten.
We need to be honest to ourselves, you people in south west think you guys are wise, then we have no choice than to do the needful. Moreover north east also needs to take that post too. We warned you guys but your selfishness won't allow you guys to think right. If Apc made that mistake bringing out Tinubu, then know that Atiku is a goal. The outcome of Apc candidate will determine Obi's faith. For now, south south, south east, north east, some part of north west, north central are in for Atiku once Tinubu show face on the ballot paper. No cheating is allowed for now because it is the turn of south east or north east.

2 Likes

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by AreaFada2: 12:51pm On May 29, 2022
wiseoneking:
A Christian Northerner in your dream. There is no Christian strong Hausa Fulani Northerner for that matter so forget it.Even Christian SW are not ready for a Muslim president and CAN and PFN already spoken against it. Tinubu says he doesn't care for Muslim Muslim ticket. I think you guys will be highly disappointed at last. Could Tinubu be the greatest looser at last. I pity him because his ambition is just to be president. He may die of heart attack. But seriously, if the North ever disappointed S W and Tinubu this time around, I don't think that SW will ever TRUST North.
It is not that SW trust North. SW just distrust SE more and the feeling is mutual. Also SW see North as more important because population politics and Northern control of almost every 9ja institution. Therefore, SW has no choice but to keep appeasing the North.

If the North play ludo with Tinubu in next week primaries, SW will still have no choice but to make some noise and make peace with the North. After North compensate SW with a little power/position here and there.
It's pure political tactics. If SE had the power had the position of the North in 9ja, SW would suck to SE just the same.
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by Parisian: 12:58pm On May 29, 2022
You've said it all.
SwissMass:
Clout chasing Igbo, no northerner in the north currently can beat Atiku, he is the most popular presidential candidate in the north, the only person that can face him is Jonathan or Tinubu with strong northern candidate

1 Like

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by We4all: 12:59pm On May 29, 2022
Karemarealty288:

I be Mumu and coward. This is because my mama was forked in the farm by my father's neighbor and I am the product of that abomination.

I am one of those masquerading as ...UGM. I have killed lots of people. Now I am behaving like a mad man because there is too much blood on my hands.

Confession on a public forum. Don’t worry, your end has come.
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by Patriotic9ja(m): 1:08pm On May 29, 2022
Betrayal of the biggest order. Typical dog in a manger character.
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by AreaFada2: 1:08pm On May 29, 2022
kvin33:
Southern Presidency be it SS, SW, SE requires full southern support. Anyone, who fails to understand this doesn't understand nigerian politics. Tinubu is probably the best politician out of the SW in a generation but his strategy has one flaw, the Awolowo flaw, Abiola flaw. Trying to win at the center by relying on Northern votes and dismissing southern disunity. This is shortsighted and lazy for someone of his political skill. This can only work for a southern puppet selected by the north itself. Study GEJ 2011 election map and strategy, that is the only way a true Southern President can emerge. GEJ 2022 is another southern puppet presidency a la OBJ 1999, while a viable path, it will be ineffective and meaninglessness for the south and southern interests. Consolidate the south, then peel off weak states in the north. It is still not too late.

Good thoughts, but politics is also like running a business. Scarce resources must be spent on what brings the highest ROI and more relevant to business growth/sustainability/consolidation. Bridging the divisions within the South that took generations to widen will take a lot of effort and goodwill on all sides. That's missing on all sides.

Politicians seek what will yield quick results/success. It's the nature of politics. Tambuwal stood down for Atiku but no Southern withdrew for each other. Northern unity and desire for hegemony already began with Ahmadu Bello. It remains today. Over several generations now.
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by Patriotic9ja(m): 1:15pm On May 29, 2022
wiseoneking:

It's obvious you Ibos aren't serious and politically are naive. So in PDP, who are the westerners that said Ibos shouldn't contest the primary? Or is it Tinubu and Osinbajo in another party that is determining your fate? May jealousy and hatred not make you guys lose focus in life. Now shout Amen...
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by Dividus2savelif: 1:44pm On May 29, 2022
Orji Uzor Kalu is next to recieve a shocker of his life from the north. He can be the Senate president nọr VP.

Wike own go be child's play where his will be
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by SledgeHammerer: 1:59pm On May 29, 2022
Metrix147:
2023 Presidency: With Atiku's Emergence In PDP, APC'll Go On Political Retirement If... — Sen. Kalu

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/2023-presidency-atikus-emergence-pdp-apcll-go-political-retirement-sen-kalu/

Ur opinion doesn't count in Apc.
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by Image123(m): 2:01pm On May 29, 2022
HardMirror:
apc should please give it to tinubu so that Atiku will finish him at the election

Lol, see how naive and fickle you are yet you conclude to know everything about God. Less than 24hrs ago, you don't want anything Tinubu because according to you, he steals legally. Suddenly now, you funnily want Tinubu to win so that he can lose.
Why should he even win at all, lol? South should unite, Tinubu must never be allowed, yet Tinubu should win and North should win. Thou art most confused.
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by luluman: 2:14pm On May 29, 2022
Metrix147:
2023 Presidency: With Atiku's Emergence In PDP, APC'll Go On Political Retirement If... — Sen. Kalu

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/2023-presidency-atikus-emergence-pdp-apcll-go-political-retirement-sen-kalu/
And some yeye yeebos will come and attack other tribes and pretend not to see this.
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by Tyche(m): 2:18pm On May 29, 2022
Alphagan:

Political suicide is when a majority group is behaving like a minority.

Political harakiri is when no major political party wants you as their flag bearer

It is now so bad that your support is considered a baggage, a moral burden.

They don't want you

They're not courting you

They treat you like nobody

Your support is meaningless and useless

You need to learn

Otherwise, 2027, the story won't be different.

Your opinion is very useless in the grand scheme of things and you will learn that very soon.
Hope you are been paid to do this cos, he will be made to eat the humble pie and there's nothing you can do about it.
Get your high BP drugs ready
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by Tyche(m): 2:23pm On May 29, 2022
SwissMass:
Trying to compare me with your parents is unacceptable

Says the product of copulation between a crackhead dad and good for nothing whòrè mother.
We understand your disdain for your parents makes you bring other people parents into conversations.
Not everyone was born in a brothel like you and broken beer bottle used to cut their umbilical cord.
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by victorv12(m): 2:33pm On May 29, 2022
BASTARD!
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by Duru009(m): 2:35pm On May 29, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
GEJ doesn't have that appeal like before. Also, choosing GEJ means the North will be back in the next four years..... That's bad market. The North playing their games correctly

Yes you're absolutely right, but the APC knows very well thy have nothing to tell nigeria on what thy have done. Thy need a candidate with Name, structure and National spread, experience. .......
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by Duru009(m): 2:39pm On May 29, 2022
M1Garand:

GEJ would cause a revolt in the ruling party. How will they settle aggrieved parties what amount of money would they give Osibanjo, Tinubu and Amaechi for them to change mouth and start supporting him.
This might just be Atiku's Time.

Osinbajo, Amaechi don't have any structure on ground to win a national election but TINUBU has structure and strong Political contacts but TINUBU lack the experience at a national level and might have problem of LOYALTY to them.....

APC knows very well thy have NOTHING to tell nigeria on what thy have done so far. Thy need a candidate with Name, structure and National spread, experience. .......

The cabals knows is only GEJ that can confront ATIKU.....

This is the political permutation on ground now.....
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by victorv12(m): 2:42pm On May 29, 2022
Laggafin:
Well spoken.. the East must get it

If the South East doesn't get it.. the North East should get it.. Eastern solidarity is way to go. The West and south central mumu don do.. we go play the game as they want am now

Then the insecurity in your region will continue to exist.
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by victorv12(m): 2:51pm On May 29, 2022
Before an Igbo man can become the President of this country, it is going to be very hard. In the next forty years to come I don't see it coming.

1 Like

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by Nasir123(m): 3:08pm On May 29, 2022
seunmsg:

How can Lawan defeat Atiku. Do an analysis of his path to victory on zonal basis and let’s see.

Lol!
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by Karemarealty288(m): 3:18pm On May 29, 2022
We4all:

Confession on a public forum. Don’t worry, your end has come.

Go for brain washing and setting cos you are two steps away to nutcase.

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by Laggafin: 3:18pm On May 29, 2022
victorv12:

Then the insecurity in your region will continue to exist.
Oga face front.. Its non of ur busines cuz you guys dont genuinely care
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by Topshow2010(m): 3:33pm On May 29, 2022
I wonder the reason Southeast always allow themselves to be used as a tool of confusion or distortion in naija politics and yet d same ppl would be crying of marginalization . sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ekpa Was Paid $1m To Destroy Obi’s Chances —Ohanaeze / Nana Akufo-Addo Tenders Apology For Demolition, Orders Investigation / Deregulation: Brace For N750/litre Petrol When Subsidy Is Removed, Stakeholders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.