Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,295 members, 7,860,713 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:47 PM

Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East (24478 Views)

Are You Batified? Orji Uzor Kalu Asks Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila / Ogunlewe: Obasanjo Regretting The Mistake He Made About A Successor In 2007 / PDP To Buhari: "Just Go! Nigerians Don't Want A Successor From You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 3:39pm On May 29, 2022
southwest don't make noise

Noise for southeast

politicking is for southwest

strategies is for south south

as for APC giving ticket to North is dead on arrival, even if APC will lose to PDP which is not possible if Buhari that I don't trust dont play Fulani card, it will still calm any grievances

fielding North in APC as well is tantamount to disintegration

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by Donshegxy10(m): 3:39pm On May 29, 2022
Kyase:

Boss calm down, follow-up my comments....
I'm rooting for Tinubu, he's just the only one that can match Atiku word for word..
Lawan cannot even win his state.

Let me make it straight now
As things stand now, I support Tinubu for the seat, I want a Christian northerner to be VP, preferable Boss mustapha

I think tinubu will go for dogara or a technocrat.
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by SwissMass: 3:40pm On May 29, 2022
Tyche:

Says the product of copulation between a crackhead dad and good for nothing whòrè mother.
We understand your disdain for your parents makes you bring other people parents into conversations.
Not everyone was born in a brothel like you and broken beer bottle used to cut their umbilical cord.
You are still making the same mistake, the fact that you know your parents past present and future, doesn't mean it will apply to everyone, stop washing your family dirty linen outside
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by maasoap(m): 3:56pm On May 29, 2022
He said, "Congratulations to the PDP for electing a North Easterner. Nigerians must have seen what I saw yesterday. For our party the APC , it is no longer feasible to talk about Southern candidate except the APC want to go on political retirement.

"I urge the National Chairman of the party and the entire NWC to stamp their feet and zone APC presidential ticket to the North East.

Only if he had not been making his intention to support APC candidate coming from the North known even before Atiku emerged as PDP candidate. My point is that he is not sincere with his advice, he's more of a bitter soul since igbo can't emergy as the candidate. He had been wailing for some days now
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by Dreamhighnow(m): 4:24pm On May 29, 2022
seunmsg:

How can Lawan defeat Atiku. Do an analysis of his path to victory on zonal basis and let’s see.

I think the guy has dementia. The way some folks analyse gives me the thought that we have so many under age or mental unstable adults on the forum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by M1Garand(m): 4:43pm On May 29, 2022
oyatz:

Democracy and party politics hasn't been firmly rooted in Nigeria.

Things like these need to happen in Nigeria so that we will know the depth and maturity of our democracy.

If the APC is defeated, it will teach the future politicians lessons on how not to run a political party.

True! A big lesson will be learnt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by Buckeyemedia1: 4:47pm On May 29, 2022
oyatz:

Democracy and party politics hasn't been firmly rooted in Nigeria.

Things like these need to happen in Nigeria so that we will know the depth and maturity of our democracy.

If the APC is defeated, it will teach the future politicians lessons on how not to run a political party.

Will they ever learn, did Pdp’s loss in 2015 teach we donzo Nigerians anything?

The animals playing politics, just quietly cross carpeted to the new ruling party.
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by seunayantokun(m): 4:57pm On May 29, 2022
Orji Uzor Kalu's bitterness has made him forget his people's ordeal.
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by Tyche(m): 4:59pm On May 29, 2022
SwissMass:
You are still making the same mistake, the fact that you know your parents past present and future, doesn't mean it will apply to everyone, stop washing your family dirty linen outside

How's your inbreed gay family doing? N
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by SwissMass: 5:18pm On May 29, 2022
Tyche:

How's your inbreed gay family doing? N
Expose your parents and family more, kid, I am enjoying the revelation of implosion
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by ukahrawah: 6:16pm On May 29, 2022
Animal.
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by Arabaincubus: 7:55pm On May 29, 2022
Southern Nigerians are the most confused Political block in history. Their leaders are as useless as Nigeria.

Orji Kalu is seriously gunning to be the VP. Some people just stand for nothing.

No wonder they turbaned him the Danbanza Inwan of Daura. He is indeed performing that role well.
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by brio1408: 9:02pm On May 29, 2022
To whose loss? Yours, I guess. You can't hold anyone to ransome.
mrvitalis:
That's it . Till south accept to back Igbo presidency power remains in the north
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by mrvitalis(m): 9:17pm On May 29, 2022
brio1408:
To whose loss? Yours, I guess. You can't hold anyone to ransome.
Wait ooh do you guys still have mouth to ask Igbos to support any southern candidate that's not Igbo ?

Una get mind ooh ...
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by donb06: 9:22pm On May 29, 2022
M1Garand:

You read the game well... SW will come with protest vote and Atiku will get it. Even Tinubu would rather support Atiku underground.
How will Lawan that has only contested a senatorial district election all his life beat Atiku that's name is already on ground all most all generation knows him from the oldest people in the country to the least eligible children born in 2004. Same with Tinubu. These are household name. APC can kiss South West good bye if it fields Lawan.
And what makes you think the NORTH cares.... Infact the blame of APC loosing will now be placed on South west..because you guys didn't stay back to fight for the party... THIS ONE NA HANDICAP JARE grin
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by brio1408: 9:24pm On May 29, 2022
Whether u support them or not; it is nobody's business. Remember you betrayed yourselves and whatever u stood for. Peter Obi chickened out when he was needed most. The best deal Atiku might offer you will be "Vice President". As if you are destined to be second throughout ur lives. Shame on the Igbo race!!! Just pray Wike should eventually change his mind and support Peter Obi same as Tinubu.
mrvitalis:

Wait ooh do you guys still have mouth to ask Igbos to support any southern candidate that's not Igbo ?

Una get mind ooh ...
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by mrvitalis(m): 9:37pm On May 29, 2022
brio1408:
Whether u support them or not; it is nobody's business. Remember you betrayed yourselves and whatever u stood for. Peter Obi chickened out when he was needed most. The best deal Atiku might offer you will be "Vice President". As if you are destined to be second throughout ur lives. Shame on the Igbo race!!! Just pray Wike should eventually change his mind and support Peter Obi same as Tinubu.
Peter obi was needed most when ? When southerner manipulated his state delegate list lamo

Vice ? Was that not what yorubas sold south for in 2015 ? Lmfao

When una ready for southern unity we go know
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by brio1408: 9:46pm On May 29, 2022
I shake my head for you, you all claimed to be the most successful tribe despite ur success u couldn't really round ur candidate. You couldn't bring ur resources together by speaking with one voice even Wike, Anyim Pius Anyim contested and even manipulated Peter Obi out of the party. Even the delegates from ur region when they saw Dollars; they lost their sense of reasoning. So who is really frustrating Southern Unity? if not you people.
mrvitalis:

Peter obi was needed most when ? When southerner manipulated his state delegate list lamo

Vice ? Was that not what yorubas sold south for in 2015 ? Lmfao

When una ready for southern unity we go know
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by Tyche(m): 10:51pm On May 29, 2022
SwissMass:
Expose your parents and family more, kid, I am enjoying the revelation of implosion

Lmao. When you brought your parents into it, what were you thinking dwarf. Go Fûçk them, gay
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by SwissMass: 6:06am On May 30, 2022
Tyche:

Lmao. When you brought your parents into it, what were you thinking dwarf. Go Fûçk them, gay
Oooooooooh congratulations boy, your state of mental denial is almost at the peak, well your family is weird one, continue your implosion can help others.
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by M1Garand(m): 9:03am On May 30, 2022
donb06:

And what makes you think the NORTH cares.... Infact the blame of APC loosing will now be placed on South west..because you guys didn't stay back to fight for the party... THIS ONE NA HANDICAP JARE grin

The west has always been in opposition. Which the south west can easily do by going back to the opposition. It means the tune will change in the north and there would be more defection from APC to PDP. APC governor's will still campaign for their candidate but it would be so obvious that their candidate won't win.
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by CoolAmbience(m): 9:50am On May 30, 2022
stawarts:
APC can never make the mistake of presenting Lawan against Atiku, pls what is the Lawan political pedigree in the North. Olodo

You still dey kindergarten for Nigerian politics. Make I leave you.

What was Shagari's pedigree when he emerged as president in 1979? Go and find out the personalities he contested against.

Was Shagari's pedigree anywhere close to Lawan's, who as at today is Nigeria's number 3 man, before he became president?

Just wait and learn politics within the next one week.
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by tsmat(m): 8:58am On Jun 02, 2022
nnamdi640:
We need to be honest to ourselves, you people in south west think you guys are wise, then we have no choice than to do the needful. Moreover north east also needs to take that post too. We warned you guys but your selfishness won't allow you guys to think right. If Apc made that mistake bringing out Tinubu, then know that Atiku is a goal. The outcome of Apc candidate will determine Obi's faith. For now, south south, south east, north east, some part of north west, north central are in for Atiku once Tinubu show face on the ballot paper. No cheating is allowed for now because it is the turn of south east or north east.

How is all this rubbish it is south east turn is the fault of the Yoruba?
Tinubu contesting is the problem of you all.
Hate will finally kill y'all.
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by stawarts(m): 11:36am On Jun 12, 2022
CoolAmbience:

You still dey kindergarten for Nigerian politics. Make I leave you.

What was Shagari's pedigree when he emerged as president in 1979? Go and find out the personalities he contested against.

Was Shagari's pedigree anywhere close to Lawan's, who as at today is Nigeria's number 3 man, before he became president?

Just wait and learn politics within the next one week.

Who is a novice to Nigeria politics now...E shock you�����
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by stawarts(m): 11:38am On Jun 12, 2022
CoolAmbience:

What was Jonathan's pedigree when he won against Buhari in 2015?

What was Yar'dua's pedigree when he won against Buhari in 2007?

Lawan would beat Atiku hands down in the North. He has Buhari's influence to ride on.

Atiku has a bad reputation in the North, and across the country.

You go soon get sense sha!

How market...hope you don get sense����
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by CoolAmbience(m): 3:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
stawarts:
How market...hope you don get sense����

It just started....

Don't gloat yet.
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by AntiZikist: 11:19am On Jun 14, 2023
This 0su pig has been a slave to the north
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by demmie1: 12:22pm On Jun 14, 2023
AntiZikist:
This 0su pig has been a slave to the north

Why you just bring back this post grin grin grin You don't want these people to stop wailing

1 Like

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by AntiZikist: 12:27pm On Jun 14, 2023
demmie1:

Why you just bring back this post grin grin grin You don't want these people to stop wailing

To remind the south what the 0koro really is .

An enabler to northern hegemony and their suicide bombers since 1966!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Niger Republic Reopens Border With Nigeria / CCT Trial: Why Saraki Cannot Be Allowed To Go Like Tinubu – Justice Umar / Boko Haram Gives 3 Days Ultimatum To Southerners Living In The North

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.