Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,460 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Not Tambuwal, See Those Who Ran Wike Street - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Not Tambuwal, See Those Who Ran Wike Street (9619 Views)

Man Rescued Scared INEC Official Who Ran Into His Compound In Lagos / Mannir Dan-Iya Remains PDP Governorship Candidate In Sokoto Not Tambuwal - PDP / Aminu Tambuwal Sacks All Commissioners Ahead Of His Defection To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not Tambuwal, See Those Who Ran Wike Street by shawante(m): 7:55pm On May 29, 2022
I'm just trying to imagine how life would be for wike after his tenure as governor is going to be.. And i dont think it's going to be good, as a matter of fact i think it's going to be terrible.

Cuz everyone and everything would be after him, man has stepped on sooo many toes.

Infact it would have been better off if he hadn't joined politics in the first place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not Tambuwal, See Those Who Ran Wike Street by ImmaculateJOE(m): 7:57pm On May 29, 2022
helinues:
His own people betrayed him
He got bloc votes from Anambra, Enugu, Abia.. SE rallied round him, his SS brothers betrayed him.
Re: Not Tambuwal, See Those Who Ran Wike Street by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:01pm On May 29, 2022
pharmagba:
From the look of things it was the south east leaders that betrayed Wike.

Now they will come and whine that the problem of Nigeria is the south West.
Stop the tribalism. Wike got bloc votes from Anambra, Enugu, Abia, his SS brother betrayed him..
Re: Not Tambuwal, See Those Who Ran Wike Street by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:03pm On May 29, 2022
tamdun:

Exactly, south east betrayed him
Bloc votes for Wike from Anambra, Enugu,Abia.

Tell us another story, this one is state. His SS brothers betrayed him. Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, voted Atiku.
Re: Not Tambuwal, See Those Who Ran Wike Street by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:12pm On May 29, 2022
ogmask:

Delta, Edo, imo, Akwa ibom, Ebonyi, anambra and Bayelsa did not vote for wike. The question is who did they vote for? Wike lost not because of tambuwal but becos his southern brothers abandoned him. Tambuwal couldn't have garnered so much votes in the north against an atiku on the ballot... Do the maths.

Really? Gov Udom had 38 votes, Akwa Ibom has 31 LGA (I.e. 31 delegates). Assuming they all voted Udom it means 7 others voted him from other states. So wetin you dey yarn?

Check the statistics from the 2019 PDP primaries, you’ll know Tambuwal pulls weight. I won’t spoon feed you, Google it
Re: Not Tambuwal, See Those Who Ran Wike Street by BItt: 8:51pm On May 29, 2022
Reality3080:
nnamdi kanu cursed everyone but he himself is in d dungeon now

No b craze b dat

Hahahhaja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not Tambuwal, See Those Who Ran Wike Street by Cholls(m): 9:24pm On May 29, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:

Who is that man wearing yoruba cap? What is his name?
My brother I think Bola Ige
Re: Not Tambuwal, See Those Who Ran Wike Street by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 29, 2022
Reality3080:
nnamdi kanu cursed everyone but he himself is in d dungeon now

No b craze b dat

Since Nnamdi Kanu curse Buhari, bubu has been getting fresher and younger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not Tambuwal, See Those Who Ran Wike Street by MetaTGee: 10:16pm On May 29, 2022
Wike na clown that serves him right we no need agbero for Aso rock
Re: Not Tambuwal, See Those Who Ran Wike Street by WATCHOVER(m): 10:51pm On May 29, 2022
NetValueFX:
Wike is a capital no for any Southerner.
My friend shut up
Most of you here attacking Wike are abnormal, is it Wike that will suffer? Politicians do not have Tribe or Religion, when we should be suggesting how to Unit you are here giving irrelevant opinions, Obi before withdrawal has been pledging support for Atiku, he Just decided to act film to make Wike look wicked, Obi should mention one Medal he gave to PDP ever since he entered the party
Re: Not Tambuwal, See Those Who Ran Wike Street by franchasofficia: 11:02pm On May 29, 2022
For insulting and attacking Igbos, Wike must end up in EFCC darkest cell. Bookmark this page
Re: Not Tambuwal, See Those Who Ran Wike Street by Beolly(m): 1:29am On May 30, 2022
Arysexy:

Just visualize Wike as pdp candidate during presidential debate. He will even go physical with his opponent and may use some words that will make NBC ban a TV station.
grin

1 Like

Re: Not Tambuwal, See Those Who Ran Wike Street by Beolly(m): 1:33am On May 30, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:

Who is that man wearing yoruba cap? What is his name?
Looks like Gabriel Suswan
Re: Not Tambuwal, See Those Who Ran Wike Street by Nobody: 3:48am On May 30, 2022
WATCHOVER:

My friend shut up
Most of you here attacking Wike are abnormal, is it Wike that will suffer? Politicians do not have Tribe or Religion, when we should be suggesting how to Unit you are here giving irrelevant opinions, Obi before withdrawal has been pledging support for Atiku, he Just decided to act film to make Wike look wicked, Obi should mention one Medal he gave to PDP ever since he entered the party

After selling Rivers for porrage yam how far? He is an idiot!
Re: Not Tambuwal, See Those Who Ran Wike Street by Nobody: 5:36am On May 30, 2022
MadamExcellency:
I am surprised that Wike got more votes than Anyim. Who in their right frame of mind voted for the lout?
Dollar delegates. Don't forget.
Re: Not Tambuwal, See Those Who Ran Wike Street by Spherical77(m): 6:06am On May 30, 2022
Elliot2:
Your 30k salary will soon come to an end.
anybody telling you lots the truth is collecting 30k from the government. It is well.
Re: Not Tambuwal, See Those Who Ran Wike Street by ogmask: 11:30am On May 30, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Really? Gov Udom had 38 votes, Akwa Ibom has 31 LGA (I.e. 31 delegates). Assuming they all voted Udom it means 7 others voted him from other states. So wetin you dey yarn?

Check the statistics from the 2019 PDP primaries, you’ll know Tambuwal pulls weight. I won’t spoon feed you, Google it

You obviously ddnt get the drift. if wike was smart he would have lobbied his fellow govs frm the south south to drop their aspiration in his favour.

As for Tambuwal pulling weight , are you saying Tambuwal would have taking the votes Udom, Saraki, Anyim and Bala Mohamed got? The moment wike entered the arena he took whatever support Tambuwal would have enjoyed from his stronghold thereby reducing tambuwal to sokoto and maybe one or two scattered votes in the north.

Recall that Atiku beat wike and Tambuwal combined in 2018. You are overrating the man Tambuwal tbh.
Re: Not Tambuwal, See Those Who Ran Wike Street by Elliot2(m): 10:22am On May 31, 2022
Spherical77:
anybody telling you lots the truth is collecting 30k from the government. It is well.
You mean that you guys show this level of stupidity for free? Wow! Amazing.
Re: Not Tambuwal, See Those Who Ran Wike Street by Spherical77(m): 10:29am On May 31, 2022
Elliot2:
You mean that you guys show this level of stupidity for free? Wow! Amazing.
APC will definitely produce the next president and it'd be anybody who emerges as the party flagbearear.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson’s Wife Passes Away - Theimpulseng / This News Just brought fear to the camp of PDP / PDP, Atiku Should Apologise To Nigerians, Instead Of Appealing – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.