Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) (67532 Views)

The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) / The Moment Wike Denied Suing Atiku Over PDP Presidential Primary (Video) / The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) by onthehill: 1:45pm On May 29, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0aQkwGnST0

A video shared online captured the moment Governor Wike bowed to Atiku Abubakar during the PDP primaries held on Saturday 28th May, 2022 in Abuja, IGBERETV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CeI6ZE2LpWE/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Video credit: @delemomoduovation (Instagram)

7 Likes

Re: Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) by Jostoman: 1:47pm On May 29, 2022
WIKE is truly a party man

264 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) by TheirFADA: 1:48pm On May 29, 2022
One thing i like about Wike
He's so full of life

246 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) by Joezinho: 1:49pm On May 29, 2022
Wike tried. Dedicated, Strong man with the balls of a tiger... He never decamped. Stood with the party when the likes of Atiku and others fled like cursed witches. Whatever gives him morale to be this vocal, it's obvious his dealer is cashing out on a steady..

The northerners knew he might keep them in check. Reason they really don't want him there.. The man is fearless, courageous, pragmatic, articulate and dishes it out to anyone wotowotoly ...

If only half of these southern politicians have the kind of mindsets wike has, the Northerners won't ever think Nigeria belongs to them alone.

440 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) by hakanai(m): 1:49pm On May 29, 2022
Abeg make una remove this bow mentality! He merely exchanges pleasantries with Atiku or Aspirants sounds a lot better. Allow politicians do what they know best abeg. Nigerians are truly complicated people shocked shocked

134 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) by Tunechi5(m): 1:50pm On May 29, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) by helinues: 1:52pm On May 29, 2022
Cart before the horse

2 Likes

Re: Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) by Felimax(m): 2:00pm On May 29, 2022
Wike is a very dynamic man! If you know how happy I am Obi left PDP you won't believe.

Governor Nyesome Wike, I respect you.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) by Felimax(m): 2:01pm On May 29, 2022
hakanai:
Abeg make una remove this bow mentality! He merely exchanges pleasantries with Atiku or Aspirants sounds a lot better. Allow politicians do what they know best abeg. Nigerians are truly complicated people shocked shocked

Just try and calm down Biko! I honestly understand how you feel. I can feel it too.

9 Likes

Re: Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) by Radiant01(m): 2:04pm On May 29, 2022
Is this before delegates cast their vote or after atiku won?

I want to check something..

12 Likes

Re: Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) by Tinubuofemmanu: 2:05pm On May 29, 2022
onthehill:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CeI6ZE2LpWE/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Video credit: @delemomoduovation (Instagram)

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

This was before the primaries. This was on a Friday night Stakeholders meeting with the NWC.

All this fake news people self.. Wike hasn't met Atiku since he lost the ticket

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) by Yankee101: 2:12pm On May 29, 2022
Joezinho:
Wike tried. Strong man with the balls of a tiger. Whatever gives him morale to be this vocal, it's obvious his dealer is cashing out on a steady..

The northerners knew he might keep them in check. Reason they really don't want him there. He gave his best.

Tell us about this dealer. What do you suspect?

2 Likes

Re: Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) by Nemesis0147(m): 2:13pm On May 29, 2022
Fulani cabals...:tambuwal will step down for atiku and then we will get rid of wike.

Northerners..:but we still have obi and labor party to contend with in the south.

Fulani cabals...:that is where Jonathan comes in(to split the southerners votes)

For the north...APC AND PDP are the same which is true...southerners should wise up

12 Likes

Re: Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) by Cantonese: 2:17pm On May 29, 2022
But they are not mates.

Atiku is far older and has been in the political scene for many more years than Wike.

OP abeg give us another story.

4 Likes

Re: Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) by Mirabella01: 2:17pm On May 29, 2022
Politics is a game after all cool

1 Like

Re: Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) by Fasindo: 2:19pm On May 29, 2022
shocked

Agbero.

I have only seen Wike bow to 2 people, one is Peter Obi the other is Atiku

By the way the I wish Wike would have won the primaries, he has the ruggedness to deal with artificial insecurity going on in this country.

Wike the only man that looked at General Sharham the former GOC of 82 division and warned him to stop oil bunkering.

With Wike
Boko Haram will be gone
Bandits will be gone
ISWAP will be gone
Kidnapping will be gone
Killing christians in the name of blasphemy will be gone

I miss Wike

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) by eDoctorr(m): 2:24pm On May 29, 2022
I don't think this was at the PDP PRESIDENTIAL primary venue.

Their outfits are different.

4 Likes

Re: Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) by iTommysco: 3:14pm On May 29, 2022
E must bow naow

He wan compare him self with Atiku b4?
Re: Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) by Kiliwuwu: 3:15pm On May 29, 2022
TheirFADA:
One thing i like about Wike He's so full of life
na them

1 Like

Re: Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) by iCauseTrouble: 3:15pm On May 29, 2022
Someone should checkup on Wike please.... We have not heard from him since yesterday grin

4 Likes

Re: Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 29, 2022
Ok
Re: Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) by thatigboman1: 3:15pm On May 29, 2022
Who pass you pass you. Enough said.
Re: Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) by martinz1: 3:15pm On May 29, 2022
Wow
Re: Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) by Legitz: 3:15pm On May 29, 2022
A fulani/ northern aspirant shouldn't be our president in the upcoming election . There might be an aggressive vote by southern PDP members against ATIKu which may allow APC candidate to come first in the general election if the APC candidate is from South.
But People are already fed up of APC administration.
By next year, voters have to choose between two devil , either to continue with APC administration or to let power remain with hausa Fulani which will be another regime of banditry , herdsmen and killing of christians.

For the fact that ATIKU didn't sympathize with Deborah's family ,hereby denying the earlier post he wrote,that alone won't make me vote for ATIKu...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) by Worldlegend(m): 3:15pm On May 29, 2022
Like if you will go out and vote during general election,

Share if you will remain at home sipping bottles and watching Netflix

10 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) by DIKEnaWAR: 3:15pm On May 29, 2022
Not the primary
Re: Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) by paradigmshift(m): 3:15pm On May 29, 2022
Enough of this nonsense
Re: Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) by Earlystar698(m): 3:15pm On May 29, 2022
G
Re: Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) by abobote: 3:16pm On May 29, 2022
Forget, Atiku have never lost PDP before, except ringing.
The way he dish out dollars, no aspirant has ever match it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) / What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo / PDP Rally: Fayose Shocked As Thugs Remove His Cap, Threaten To Beat Him Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.