Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,192 members, 7,835,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) (67565 Views)

The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) / The Moment Wike Denied Suing Atiku Over PDP Presidential Primary (Video) / The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) by jaymichael(m): 3:17pm On May 29, 2022
Joezinho:
Wike tried. Strong man with the balls of a tiger. Whatever gives him morale to be this vocal, it's obvious his dealer is cashing out on a steady..

The northerners knew he might keep them in check. Reason they really don't want him there. He gave his best.
Wike has balls. I like that about him. He is bold and loud. His big problem is HE HAS MORE BALLS THAN SENSE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) by baretalk: 3:17pm On May 29, 2022
Na scope, bad man get many tricks to survive with.
Re: Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) by Theoarhics: 3:17pm On May 29, 2022
Baba na baba
Re: Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) by casualobserver: 3:17pm On May 29, 2022
Jostoman:
WIKE is truly a party man

Wike is a good man, he is the kind of friend you want in your corner and the kind of enemy you dont want to have. he is just too rough to become president. he has always shown respect for Atiku and never attacked him.

6 Likes

Re: Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) by Dididrumz(m): 3:17pm On May 29, 2022
Jostoman:

100% true.

Extremely loyal to his party.

3 Likes

Re: Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) by Dididrumz(m): 3:18pm On May 29, 2022
Jostoman:

100% true.

Extremely loyal to his party

2 Likes

Re: Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) by hisexcellency34: 3:18pm On May 29, 2022
that's maturity from politicians. but hungry supporters will be fighting publicly
Re: Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) by blessedbanky: 3:18pm On May 29, 2022
I don't care about politicians and their games. All that matters is preparing candidates for TOEFL, SAT and IELTS examinations. Contact me on 08160074676
Re: Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) by baretalk: 3:19pm On May 29, 2022
jaymichael:
Wike has balls. I like that about him. He is bold and loud. His big problem is HE HAS MORE BALLS THAN SENSE.
We need an intelligent, pragmatic leader, not necessarily balls...Obama seem calm, but he killed Osama. As long as you have good intentions and are the leader, the military and all security apparatus are under your control.
Re: Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) by Theoarhics: 3:19pm On May 29, 2022
Wike and Atiku would not be a bad combination ooo? Wike the terrorist terrorising them and Atiku dealing with them bound for bound, hausa for hausa. How u seem?
Re: Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) by joelag: 3:19pm On May 29, 2022
Atiku na old soldier before Wike start to dey quarrel everybody
Re: Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) by Antoeni(m): 3:20pm On May 29, 2022
Obasanjo Once Said

Re: Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) by todugo(m): 3:20pm On May 29, 2022
hakanai:
Abeg make una remove this bow mentality! He merely exchanges pleasantries with Atiku or Aspirants sounds a lot better. Allow politicians do what they know best abeg. Nigerians are truly complicated people shocked shocked
True, he accepted the defeat as a party member but deep down he is not happy. Watch how APC will be coming for revenge on Wike if PDP looses Presidency. Wike knows this that why he accepted defeat.
Re: Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) by Antoeni(m): 3:20pm On May 29, 2022
Atiku Abubakar ran against Moshood Kashimawo Abiola of 1993 & still expect us to vote you into power in 2023?

What happened to leaders of tomorrow?
Re: Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 29, 2022
Joezinho:
Wike tried. Strong man with the balls of a tiger. Whatever gives him morale to be this vocal, it's obvious his dealer is cashing out on a steady..

The northerners knew he might keep them in check. Reason they really don't want him there. He gave his best.
Someone with wike balls is what the south truly needs for equity but.....we never get sense

1 Like

Re: Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) by colestephan86: 3:24pm On May 29, 2022
onthehill:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CeI6ZE2LpWE/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Video credit: @delemomoduovation (Instagram)
The ticket should come to South east , awon noise makers a whole anyim couldn't pull 20 votes, lazy politicians that want to reap where they didn't sow
They have being dormant all these while, yet they want presidency ticket.
For wike to have pulled such impressive votes , they guy worked his arse out

1 Like

Re: Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) by jaymichael(m): 3:26pm On May 29, 2022
baretalk:

We need an intelligent, pragmatic leader, not necessarily balls...Obama seem calm, but he killed Osama. As long as you have good intentions and are the leader, the military and all security apparatus are under your control.
True, I never like Wike as a leader. As a jester, he entertains me sometimes . If you get my shade, it was a subtle sarcastic shade. HE HAS MORE BALLS THAN SENSE.

1 Like

Re: Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) by Theoarhics: 3:26pm On May 29, 2022
If you want Atiku and Wike running together like if not share

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) by fergie001: 3:27pm On May 29, 2022
Radiant01:
Is this before delegates cast their vote or after atiku won?

I want to check something..
Before... This was the meeting they held to see if they could agree on a Consensus.

1 Like

Re: Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) by cardoctor(m): 3:27pm On May 29, 2022
Well noted
Re: Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) by casualobserver: 3:27pm On May 29, 2022
jaymichael:
You are wrong, he has balls, he is very intelligent, his problem is that he is too rough, too loud, too loutish and not presidential.
Re: Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) by anonymuz(m): 3:28pm On May 29, 2022
DitariDisciple2:
Ijaw Republic

Ijaw Republic
The Ijaw Republic Flag has been created by the Ijaw Liberation Front (ILF).

The Red stands for honour to the patriotic Ijaws who have sacrificed their lives for the course of Ijaw.

Blue stands for love.
We Ijaws love ourselves and we give love to others.

The White stands for the Ijawness in all of us.
White is the Ijaw traditional colour.
White is purity.

The Green stands for the fertile soil of Ijaw.
Blessed with richness from divine.

The Star stands for the Gods chosen people.
The divinely greatly blessed people.
Among Nations of the world we are a leading nation.
Star is also part of Ijaw culture.

The Ijaw Republic is bigger than the 51 smallest countries in the world including Isreal.

Ethnicity Ijaw 100 percent

We've taken the Ijaw Republic documents to the United Nations.
We have a suit for Ijaw Referendum in Abuja Court.

Ijaw Republic is for all Ijaws unjustly balkanized into six states of which are Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States when we are not even scattered by God.

We do peaceful one and when it didn't work out we enter the other style.
We Ijaws are not afraid of violence.
bro we urhobo aren't afraid too. We are ready for them.
Re: Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) by eleko1: 3:28pm On May 29, 2022
Jostoman:
WIKE is truly a SLAVE party man
Re: Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) by Gkay1(m): 3:28pm On May 29, 2022
Even Satan get oga. Oga na oga
Re: Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) by abysirius(m): 3:30pm On May 29, 2022
But I like the guy sha..
Re: Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) by onuman: 3:32pm On May 29, 2022
onthehill:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CeI6ZE2LpWE/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Video credit: @delemomoduovation (Instagram)

From Day1, in Wike presidential race, he has sought for a northerner to employ him as VP so that he remains on top of Rotimi Amaechi in the politics of Rivers state.
Re: Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) by jrusky(m): 3:32pm On May 29, 2022
Fasindo:
shocked

Agbero.

I have only seen Wike bow to 2 people, one is Peter Obi the other is Atiku

By the way the I wish Wike would have won the primaries, he has the ruggedness to deal with artificial insecurity going on in this country.

Wike the only man that looked at General Sharham the former GOC of 82 division and warned him to stop oil bunkering.

With Wike
Boko Haram will be gone
Bandits will be gone
ISWAP will be gone
Kidnapping will be gone
Killing christians in the name of blasphemy will be gone

I miss Wike

Bro Wike has my backing anyday he is a real man. I love a ma with ball who speak and fear no one when matter arises.

Bro if Wike cough alone bandit and all the rest bastards will shiver. I respect him alot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) by michoim(m): 3:33pm On May 29, 2022
Jostoman:
You can say that again

1 Like

Re: Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) by baretalk: 3:34pm On May 29, 2022
e author=jaymichael post=113285547]True, I never like Wike as a leader. As a jester, he entertains me sometimes . If you get my shade, it was a subtle sarcastic shade. HE HAS MORE BALLS THAN SENSE.[/quote]
Yes I get you, just elaborating. Nigeria have passed that stage, we need a firm, intelligent, pragmatic leader...#Peter Obi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo / Governor Emeka Ihedioha And His Phones (Photos) / Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.