Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,978 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Sabinus Sues Peak Milk, UAC Gala For N1.1B Over 'Something Hooge’, Cartoon Image - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sabinus Sues Peak Milk, UAC Gala For N1.1B Over 'Something Hooge’, Cartoon Image (78805 Views)

Sabinus Sues Peak Milk And Gala Sausage Roll / Tyler Perry's Star-studded Gala For New Movie Studio. / Gala Seller Feeds Prisoners With His Gala For Free In Lagos Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sabinus Sues Peak Milk, UAC Gala For N1.1B Over 'Something Hooge’, Cartoon Image by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:10pm On May 30, 2022
EmzyT:
[/b]

More reason why you should always READ before rushing to comment. Don't just read the sub-heading and just jump into conclusions angry You can book a space, go back and read the article, your space go still dey for you anytime wey you wan comment undecided
u nor see my * modified * dia?
abi u want mek ah put am wotowoto 4 ur bodi?
angry

Re: Sabinus Sues Peak Milk, UAC Gala For N1.1B Over 'Something Hooge’, Cartoon Image by NaijaCars4sale: 6:14pm On May 30, 2022
This is serious
Re: Sabinus Sues Peak Milk, UAC Gala For N1.1B Over 'Something Hooge’, Cartoon Image by Uniquekriss(m): 6:18pm On May 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

He's simply stupid. Instead of doubling his hustle, he want to cash out doing nothing. stupid and usêlèss idiota.
I'll not reply you just because you have something hooge behind you.
Re: Sabinus Sues Peak Milk, UAC Gala For N1.1B Over 'Something Hooge’, Cartoon Image by betshopagent(m): 6:28pm On May 30, 2022
Daestro3:
It's registered since you don't know how to read before jumping into conclusion like frog jumping into water
stop quoting olodos.
Re: Sabinus Sues Peak Milk, UAC Gala For N1.1B Over 'Something Hooge’, Cartoon Image by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:31pm On May 30, 2022
Lemme goan look for a popular phrase to copyright and wait for my day tongue
Re: Sabinus Sues Peak Milk, UAC Gala For N1.1B Over 'Something Hooge’, Cartoon Image by Mike7302: 6:39pm On May 30, 2022
Mental, emotional trauma lol. Baba don cash out big time
Re: Sabinus Sues Peak Milk, UAC Gala For N1.1B Over 'Something Hooge’, Cartoon Image by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 30, 2022
Sabi Nwa, you be Sabi man!
Re: Sabinus Sues Peak Milk, UAC Gala For N1.1B Over 'Something Hooge’, Cartoon Image by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:45pm On May 30, 2022
Abfinest007:
It's a easy case they will surely settle him

Simple. But what they did was unprofessional. Esp gala
Re: Sabinus Sues Peak Milk, UAC Gala For N1.1B Over 'Something Hooge’, Cartoon Image by Wwwq: 8:03pm On May 30, 2022
Oh
Re: Sabinus Sues Peak Milk, UAC Gala For N1.1B Over 'Something Hooge’, Cartoon Image by Mogajunior(m): 8:09pm On May 30, 2022
chatinent:

Lol.

Sabinus is smart.

He registered it low-key. They thought it was just a slang.

Always register what's yours.

Well, it's common for yahoo boys to use comedy as a shield for their income. Na today? Who no know Sabinus for PH before the comedy coverup?
Are you insinuating he was a yahoo guy before he started comedy?
Re: Sabinus Sues Peak Milk, UAC Gala For N1.1B Over 'Something Hooge’, Cartoon Image by mikky2k2(m): 8:35pm On May 30, 2022
I have read so many funny comments, criticism and all that and this is my conclusion.

Both Sabinus and the companies are all in on this. This is all a publicity stunt perfectly orchestrated by both parties to promote their brand.

Friesland and UAC foods are not newbies in the FMCG world and I believe there's a process or channel before any of their adverts goes public which involves passage through their legal department for checks and approvals.. and there is no way this companies would want to rip off Sabinus without his consent or approval or some sort of settlement.

This whole thing is staged as part of the deal to promote the brand an it's already working out for them as millions of Nigerians are already browsing online to see their product or advert due to the circumstances surrounding it.

Sabinus is wise and won't go public on any legal actions without writing them for using his content or trademark and both companies won't allow a few bucks drag their name to the mud for content theft.

So it's all part of the staged showbiz and drama to finally get attention from Nigerians and still promote their brand in the process.

1 Like

Re: Sabinus Sues Peak Milk, UAC Gala For N1.1B Over 'Something Hooge’, Cartoon Image by Rick9(m): 8:37pm On May 30, 2022
Very good, this would teach others to respect intellectual property.
Re: Sabinus Sues Peak Milk, UAC Gala For N1.1B Over 'Something Hooge’, Cartoon Image by Charisma01: 9:27pm On May 30, 2022
chatinent:

Lol.

Sabinus is smart.

Well, it's common for yahoo boys to use comedy as a shield for their income. Na today? Who no know Sabinus for PH before the comedy coverup?

So you're saying sabinus is a yahoo boy?
Re: Sabinus Sues Peak Milk, UAC Gala For N1.1B Over 'Something Hooge’, Cartoon Image by lastchild: 9:46pm On May 30, 2022
wait o, did he register the slang to have right to it?

or can you have right for a particular slang for making it popular?

Lawyers in the house, clear me please
Re: Sabinus Sues Peak Milk, UAC Gala For N1.1B Over 'Something Hooge’, Cartoon Image by okolojay: 9:52pm On May 30, 2022
omo be as smart as Sabi Sabi o. Start saving your money where you can get good interest + Flexibility. Start saving with FairSave that is the future of savings. 10% per annum on your money is a good deal.
Re: Sabinus Sues Peak Milk, UAC Gala For N1.1B Over 'Something Hooge’, Cartoon Image by Georgejeez: 10:16pm On May 30, 2022
litigator:

Lawyers representing peak and gala are currently weighing their options on settlement, bleed out and technical justice. The lawyers be like “ look at the originating processes very well guys!
We just need one or more valid grounds to bring a preliminary objection and then go on interlocutory appeal if it’s thrown out.
By the time we are back from Supreme Court, Sabinus will be too tired to go on with the substantive suit” grin angry

Addendum: With wetin I dey see for the is Exhibit 2, which is the Oxygen that supplies blood to his case, the case is DOA.

Preliminary objection and interlocutory appeal is a sure banker. TM

But then, what if this is a publicity stunt and Nairaland lawyer analyst like my self is making submissions I won’t be paid for.

Counsel be calming down , legalese isn't meant to be spoken carelessly amongst laymen
Re: Sabinus Sues Peak Milk, UAC Gala For N1.1B Over 'Something Hooge’, Cartoon Image by excell0001: 11:13pm On May 30, 2022
chatinent:

Lol.

Sabinus is smart.

sabinus is creative
Re: Sabinus Sues Peak Milk, UAC Gala For N1.1B Over 'Something Hooge’, Cartoon Image by excell0001: 11:16pm On May 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

He's simply stupid. Instead of doubling his hustle, he want to cash out doing nothing. stupid and usêlèss idiota.

werey seems u don't know branding.
go and use fcmb logo and start akawa business make you know how far
Re: Sabinus Sues Peak Milk, UAC Gala For N1.1B Over 'Something Hooge’, Cartoon Image by ofiko123(m): 11:17pm On May 30, 2022
1 billion and boys have empty account.. There is a God in heaven the most powerful..
Re: Sabinus Sues Peak Milk, UAC Gala For N1.1B Over 'Something Hooge’, Cartoon Image by excell0001: 11:19pm On May 30, 2022
Badgers14:

Sabinus better thread carefully..

He might be damaging his brand.

That gala advert, that doesn't look sabinus... people dress like Michael Jackson, Fela and Elvis all the time.. nothing there...

He should be very careful.. he could be considered toxic by brands.. and his true self could be exposed in litigation.. he should be very careful.

UAC and peak milk have been in this game for a very long time so they know the drill..

Oga sabinus might end up recording this as one of his silly decisions just like in his skits.

doesn't look like him, how? abeg he knows the game na to settle out of court if you no know
Re: Sabinus Sues Peak Milk, UAC Gala For N1.1B Over 'Something Hooge’, Cartoon Image by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 30, 2022
mikky2k2:
I have read so many funny comments, criticism and all that and this is my conclusion.

Both Sabinus and the companies are all in on this. This is all a publicity stunt perfectly orchestrated by both parties to promote their brand.

Friesland and UAC foods are not newbies in the FMCG world and I believe there's a process or channel before any of their adverts goes public which involves passage through their legal department for checks and approvals.. and there is no way this companies would want to rip off Sabinus without his consent or approval or some sort of settlement.

This whole thing is staged as part of the deal to promote the brand an it's already working out for them as millions of Nigerians are already browsing online to see their product or advert due to the circumstances surrounding it.

Sabinus is wise and won't go public on any legal actions without writing them for using his content or trademark and both companies won't allow a few bucks drag their name to the mud for content theft.

So it's all part of the staged showbiz and drama to finally get attention from Nigerians and still promote their brand in the process.
Dude u smart!
No publicity without controversy
Re: Sabinus Sues Peak Milk, UAC Gala For N1.1B Over 'Something Hooge’, Cartoon Image by PROPHETmichael: 12:03am On May 31, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Learn to read, before commenting.

A person can't trademark a phrase just because they like it—the phrase must be tied to a business. Trademarked phrases are only protected against the use of others in the same business class. The phrase must identify the commercial organization as the source of goods or services for the trademark.

PEAKMILK ,GALA and Sabinus are not in the same Business Class. Sabinus is about to waste his attorney fee,and also pay the same for the other party to the suit.

Indeed, Sabinus na mumu man.
Re: Sabinus Sues Peak Milk, UAC Gala For N1.1B Over 'Something Hooge’, Cartoon Image by Nobody: 3:38am On May 31, 2022
Georgejeez:

Counsel be calming down , legalese isn't meant to be spoken carelessly amongst laymen

Okay sir
Re: Sabinus Sues Peak Milk, UAC Gala For N1.1B Over 'Something Hooge’, Cartoon Image by DSoj(m): 4:25am On May 31, 2022
They can claim not to be aware of something hooge was trade marked, they can claim fair usage cas its a street general slang available all over. How can the ministry even trade mark such? A good lawyer will overturn that.

But using his animated image is big problem
Re: Sabinus Sues Peak Milk, UAC Gala For N1.1B Over 'Something Hooge’, Cartoon Image by haggai247: 6:03am On May 31, 2022
chatinent:

Lol.

Sabinus is smart.

Everybody wey make am na him be yahoo boiz and see the amount of likes you got.

I know ph boiz wey dey make on a steady $10k every month on kdp and affiliate marketing... he's even on nairaland ooo.

We make money on a low no be everybody wey make am be yahoo boiz.

Trademark term is his trademark if you say he's a yahoo boiz you just blabbing how many yahoo boiz get Sense to trademark something?

Go work abeg leave person wey sabi stop hating.

For your information ive almost got my business taken away from ne because of a trademark School zone atomu habits and dummies.

If you're publishing on Amazon those three words would lead your account to a ban in less than 1 hours.

Better
Re: Sabinus Sues Peak Milk, UAC Gala For N1.1B Over 'Something Hooge’, Cartoon Image by haggai247: 6:14am On May 31, 2022
Spaxon:

Hello Sir, first and foremost I'm not an Oga.
Secondly I'm not poor.
I don't need to exploit people to gain wealth.

Suing Peak for The "Something Hoooge" advert is senseless, yes suing Gala is quite reasonable;they used his picture.
And listen I'm not one of those you can run your mouth against anyhow and get away with it, Learn to be respectful to people.
Manage your little #100mb and stay away from my mention..
I never recall quoting or having tagged you anywhere.

I've been on NL since 2014 and I stay on my lane. Mind your words.

So you are saying it good for peak to exploit and use his trademark with compensation while they pay their brand ambassadors?

And everyone need to stop throwing subtle threats like you get away with it.

You are giving your opinion and you want everyone to accept it because what you said was right? Jesus and Mohamed couldn't even pull that stunt for thousands of years.

Sabinus deserves to be compensated he is not exploiting peak rather na them come use a word he has trademarked.

Anywhere in the world but Nigeria we get emotional about doing the right thing that's why the country is so bleeped up.
Re: Sabinus Sues Peak Milk, UAC Gala For N1.1B Over 'Something Hooge’, Cartoon Image by haggai247: 6:18am On May 31, 2022
lastchild:
wait o, did he register the slang to have right to it?

or can you have right for a particular slang for making it popular?

Lawyers in the house, clear me please
Any word or phrase dummies school zone atomic habits DBT are all trademarked terms.
Re: Sabinus Sues Peak Milk, UAC Gala For N1.1B Over 'Something Hooge’, Cartoon Image by chatinent: 6:43am On May 31, 2022
haggai247:

Everybody wey make am na him be yahoo boiz and see the amount of likes you got.

I know ph boiz wey dey make on a steady $10k every month on kdp and affiliate marketing... he's even on nairaland ooo.

We make money on a low no be everybody wey make am be yahoo boiz.

Trademark term is his trademark if you say he's a yahoo boiz you just blabbing how many yahoo boiz get Sense to trademark something?

Go work abeg leave person wey sabi stop hating.

For your information ive almost got my business taken away from ne because of a trademark School zone atomu habits and dummies.

If you're publishing on Amazon those three words would lead your account to a ban in less than 1 hours.

Better

I know about KDP and AM.

Before you defend sb, think twice. Leave emotions out of it. People don't accuse people blindly. 99 percent of skit maters are into fraud.

Just understand some people know them in reality too.
Re: Sabinus Sues Peak Milk, UAC Gala For N1.1B Over 'Something Hooge’, Cartoon Image by wjxavier(m): 6:58am On May 31, 2022
You’ve been on NL since 20XX no mean say you get sense, Hanty.

Kamdan and learn what you don’t know with gratitude.

Spaxon:

Hello Sir, first and foremost I'm not an Oga.
Secondly I'm not poor.
I don't need to exploit people to gain wealth.

Suing Peak for The "Something Hoooge" advert is senseless, yes suing Gala is quite reasonable;they used his picture.
And listen I'm not one of those you can run your mouth against anyhow and get away with it, Learn to be respectful to people.
Manage your little #100mb and stay away from my mention..
I never recall quoting or having tagged you anywhere.

I've been on NL since 2014 and I stay on my lane. Mind your words.

Re: Sabinus Sues Peak Milk, UAC Gala For N1.1B Over 'Something Hooge’, Cartoon Image by haggai247: 7:01am On May 31, 2022
chatinent:

I know about KDP and AM.

Before you defend sb, think twice. Leave emotions out of it. People don't accuse people blindly. 99 percent of skit maters are into fraud.

Just understand some people know them in reality too.

Baba you fit go court say you know the guy na yahoo?

Making money now is very easy ooo leave emotions out of it too.

Here's a flaw in your statement and it's emotional too "99% of skit makers are into fraud."

Humor drugs and sex are the three powerful opioids every created.

Established a following in any of these and cashout massive.

Reading list
big mouth big money.
Make them laugh and take their money both by dan Kennedy.
Re: Sabinus Sues Peak Milk, UAC Gala For N1.1B Over 'Something Hooge’, Cartoon Image by bluefilm: 8:01am On May 31, 2022
Peak Milk will definitely think this is nothing but another of his numerous jokes. grin
Re: Sabinus Sues Peak Milk, UAC Gala For N1.1B Over 'Something Hooge’, Cartoon Image by JBoss25(m): 9:03am On May 31, 2022
He's smart no cap

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) / Moyo Lawal Reacts To Women Learning How To Have Sex / Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.