Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Pls Help Am I Loosing My Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help Am I Loosing My Boyfriend (6409 Views)

I Would Be 29 By October And I'm Loosing My Mind / Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! / Help As I’m Loosing My Mind In Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help Am I Loosing My Boyfriend by Lucyomolola(f): 3:17pm On May 30, 2022
BigRocky:

That sums it all na lol.

Seems you are new to the dating pool.you might be dealing with a player for the past one year.

He is using ghosting tactics to slide away from the relationship.

Shouldn't be dishing out this info though!

Your assumptions

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Am I Loosing My Boyfriend by Lucyomolola(f): 3:18pm On May 30, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
Are both of you still in school

Am not.
Re: Pls Help Am I Loosing My Boyfriend by BigRocky: 3:19pm On May 30, 2022
Lucyomolola:

Your assumptions

Ur relationship,ur headache.
Re: Pls Help Am I Loosing My Boyfriend by Streetmovement(m): 3:29pm On May 30, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

How do you know?

Wotoporiously cool speaking

You no go like rest ? Detective grin
Re: Pls Help Am I Loosing My Boyfriend by Guderian(m): 3:36pm On May 30, 2022
Shalommy:
Babygirl go on 14days fasting and prayer, he'll change. Chaii

Do u do fasting and prayer for all your problems cool cool

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Am I Loosing My Boyfriend by Emma2Seconds: 3:41pm On May 30, 2022
Are you done with your own studies (unis)??
Lucyomolola:

Am not.
Re: Pls Help Am I Loosing My Boyfriend by Lucyomolola(f): 3:45pm On May 30, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
Are you done with your own studies (unis)??

Does it have anything to do with the topic
Re: Pls Help Am I Loosing My Boyfriend by Emma2Seconds: 3:52pm On May 30, 2022
Yeah to help you figure out the solutions ok
Lucyomolola:

Does it have anything to do with the topic
Re: Pls Help Am I Loosing My Boyfriend by bigpicture001: 3:54pm On May 30, 2022
Lucyomolola:
Dont mind the new monika,

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for almost a year now. but after he came to my house and saw my parents he has been acting somehow. Like he is avoiding me.he said sth like i am not good enough for you.

He is a student in 400l, i can say his background is average(not poor not rich). He But we love each other so much,we both in our mid 20s.

When he came i left him with my parents to go get somethings upstairs. I dunno what they told him. I really love him.

Please what do i do

Your parents told him some nasty realities especially that he doesn't havve. What it takes to giv u the. Life they want for u .... Annd that he will be a distraction to ur progress.. it's true, but not always true..

He didn't want u to know this so u don't stay to dislike Dem.. but trust me, he will break up with u. ND never come back ever again...

It's difficult looking I to someone parents face twice asking for same thing...

U went upstairs means u live in a duplex.. he. Is average.. ur parents told him off.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Am I Loosing My Boyfriend by Jamesbiodun(m): 4:09pm On May 30, 2022
Lucyomolola:

My mum is not helping at all. All she said was I'll get a better man.
Case closed, your parents asked him to keep his distance that he is not good enough for you and the guy move on ...
Life goes on
Re: Pls Help Am I Loosing My Boyfriend by Qatar2022: 4:27pm On May 30, 2022
Lucyomolola:

He is becoming very mean.
Maybe your parents say something to him, I think you should talk to your mother woman to woman first
Re: Pls Help Am I Loosing My Boyfriend by Qatar2022: 4:28pm On May 30, 2022
Lucyomolola:

My mum is not helping at all. All she said was I'll get a better man.
You see why you should talk to your mother first
Re: Pls Help Am I Loosing My Boyfriend by SaiRuiMall: 5:16pm On May 30, 2022
Urgent Response:

A young guy is looking for a lady whom they could have fun together this evening.

According to him, just indicate interest and leave the rest to him.

DM if interested. Location is Abakaliki
Re: Pls Help Am I Loosing My Boyfriend by Lucyomolola(f): 5:27pm On May 30, 2022
SaiRuiMall:

The girl no go school, can you see she's dodging the question.

I av notin to say to you.

If you cant come to the accurate conclusion.
Bite your finger off
Re: Pls Help Am I Loosing My Boyfriend by Emma2Seconds: 5:32pm On May 30, 2022
Brotherly!!! So U dey reason am the same way with me. No wam THE LORD IS GOOD
SaiRuiMall:

The girl no go school, can you see she's dodging the question.
Re: Pls Help Am I Loosing My Boyfriend by Lucyomolola(f): 5:39pm On May 30, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
Brotherly!!! So U dey reason am the same way with me. No wam THE LORD IS GOOD

I graduated before him. But must i give every detail !!SIGHS!!
Re: Pls Help Am I Loosing My Boyfriend by SarutobiEky(m): 6:47pm On May 30, 2022
Lucyomolola:

I graduated before him. But must i give every detail !!SIGHS!!
you had better ignore those trolls for your own peace of mind. Anyhow, it seems you really love this guy.. if he does the same way you feel for him...he would fight for your love. If not, let him go.. you dont have to suffer heartaches..a guy who would cherish your love would always come around, okay?

Stay safe.
Re: Pls Help Am I Loosing My Boyfriend by Emperor88(m): 6:52pm On May 30, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Your parents threatened him.
They were expecting a Yahoo ritualist to show up with Benz like Regina's mom sold her to Nwoko.

The older generation are the ones destroying this country.

I love this comment....They treatend the guy...But the guy needs to open up to the O.P

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Am I Loosing My Boyfriend by Fashdeejay(m): 7:07pm On May 30, 2022
This is a very dicey situation, because you should understand that your parents are looking out for their own (you) and in some situations they might be very judgemental of the boys you bring home based on their own perception of what they want for you.
Now, as per you saying you love him, I would ask that you slow down, love is deep, deeper than the out can imagine... Sex can be the reason you feel this way or maybe you really like him.... Let's not throw the four letter word around like that. If he really wanted you, he would be willing to prove your parents wrong by becoming a better man than they expect. But instead he decides to ghost you and play reverse psychology.... Well, your folks said it all, you will find a better man. Don't let your emotions be the reason you decide on something like this.... Emotions are in most cases wrong.... A time will come and you will ask yourself what would have happened if you had made a certain decision, at that point would you be glad you left or not?! Use your head, ask questions, put sentiments aside.... Sentiments can be very destructive.

It isn't about the money or what he has or what he will have, you've been with him for almost a year, ask yourself, what value has he added to your life.... Not material, not monetary..... Are you a better person..... If you can answer this question without being bias... Then you have helped yourself decide.... But with what I have read you will definitely be bias about it... Don't be a fool for any man, let his actions determine your reaction
Re: Pls Help Am I Loosing My Boyfriend by Rahkman: 7:44pm On May 30, 2022
Lucyomolola:

Your assumptions
where is he from is he ibo?
Re: Pls Help Am I Loosing My Boyfriend by Emma2Seconds: 7:51pm On May 30, 2022
Is from Fulani. Why IGBO here u no get other place to mention abii u wan start your own gossip about My PEOPLE??[QUOTE author=Rahkman post=113321760]where is he from is he ibo?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Am I Loosing My Boyfriend by wiseone28: 8:36pm On May 30, 2022

Re: Pls Help Am I Loosing My Boyfriend by mrdharkchild(m): 8:39pm On May 30, 2022
My dear, finish school first.
U never see your husband yet.

You guys have lust for each other.

Kids of nowadays just have good sex then BOOM!! They are in love
Re: Pls Help Am I Loosing My Boyfriend by Gandollaar(f): 9:08pm On May 30, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Your parents threatened him.
They were expecting a Yahoo ritualist to show up with Benz like Regina's mom sold her to Nwoko.

The older generation are the ones destroying this country.
And so there are no boys from rich homes?
What brings yahoo into the matter?
Re: Pls Help Am I Loosing My Boyfriend by 3coins(m): 9:09pm On May 30, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Your mum is right. You have lot of learning to do.

A 400l does not have a job, he has no plan, nothing, no future ambition yet.

How is he gonna take care of you and the kid after you get pregnant having unprotected sex?

He is going to run away.

Leave the young boy, love isn't enough to subtain a relationship
At 400level, you didn’t have future ambition?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Am I Loosing My Boyfriend by Gandollaar(f): 9:10pm On May 30, 2022
Zonefree:

I'll advice you remove Love from the equation.

The Love of a Nigerian girl taste as wine and last only for a while.
Sharaaaap!

Wine taste better with Age!
Re: Pls Help Am I Loosing My Boyfriend by Gandollaar(f): 9:12pm On May 30, 2022
Guderian:

Do u do fasting and prayer for all your problems cool cool
Nna ehn..
Re: Pls Help Am I Loosing My Boyfriend by Zonefree(m): 9:13pm On May 30, 2022
Gandollaar:
Sharaaaap!

Wine taste better with Age!
Your brain is too dull to decipher that message. Not my fault.
Re: Pls Help Am I Loosing My Boyfriend by 3coins(m): 9:16pm On May 30, 2022
Lucyomolola:
Dont mind the new monika,

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for almost a year now. but after he came to my house and saw my parents he has been acting somehow. Like he is avoiding me.he said sth like i am not good enough for you.

He is a student in 400l, i can say his background is average(not poor not rich). He But we love each other so much,we both in our mid 20s.

When he came i left him with my parents to go get somethings upstairs. I dunno what they told him. I really love him.

Please what do i do
Here is what I think -maybe your mum is right, you will get a better guy. I don’t think a guy that instead of communicating with his girl, would rather switch up on her is mature. Your parents obviously said something to him. He has a fragile self esteem, hence the reason he is feeling like he is not enough for you all of a sudden.

I suggest you try engaging him, find out what they said to him so you would know what to do going forward.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Am I Loosing My Boyfriend by Gandollaar(f): 9:18pm On May 30, 2022
Lucyomolola:

I av notin to say to you.

If you cant come to the accurate conclusion.
Bite your finger off
Why are you hostile? Are you even serious or just trolling?
As far as I'm concerned, you could be soifra or any of her cohorts here just trolling as usual.
Re: Pls Help Am I Loosing My Boyfriend by Gandollaar(f): 9:19pm On May 30, 2022
Zonefree:

Your brain is too dull to decipher that message. Not my fault.
Shattap your buccal cavity, idiot.
Re: Pls Help Am I Loosing My Boyfriend by Zonefree(m): 9:20pm On May 30, 2022
Gandollaar:
Shattap your buccal cavity, idiot.
Tell that to your useless boyfriend!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies! Would You Allow Me To Do This To You? (pics) / Help My friend Girlfriend Who Use To Hate Sex,is Now Addicted To Sex. / If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.