Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose (6401 Views)

Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love / Story Of Woman Who Murdered Her Husband So She Could Marry Her Own Father (Pic) / To love who you marry or to marry who you love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 06, 2017
If you had a month to marry and settle down, which member of the opposite sex here would you like to get married to??

Mine would be Safiaa or Evaberry

1 Like

Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by HeWrites(m): 1:04am On Dec 06, 2017
cool
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by Neimar: 1:07am On Dec 06, 2017
yawns
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by samyfreshsmooth(m): 1:10am On Dec 06, 2017
So na think u still dey think, meaning u've not met her
anyways carry on man
its too late to fail amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by kushercain: 1:12am On Dec 06, 2017
Jeez
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by CentaurXLV(m): 1:18am On Dec 06, 2017
Ok.

1 Like

Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 08, 2017
Bodyonchecheche leave that thread I saw you peeping

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 08, 2017
Rebirthforgoo.dy
Sin.aj
Pinklips
Sexybbsta.r

1 Like

Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by Swaggzkid: 1:05am On Dec 09, 2017
Not too fimiliar with dem nl gurls.
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by kherlly(m): 1:54am On Dec 09, 2017
None
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:57am On Dec 09, 2017
I think it would be lovethechioma or luvthechioma, I can say I liked her approach but ain't just seen her pics before
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by Majesticniyi(m): 2:59am On Dec 09, 2017
Sexybbstar. She's so sweet, straightforward and approachable. And she's smart too....

First time of answering such questions online....especially for someone I've never met offline!
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by khiaa(f): 2:59am On Dec 09, 2017
Tajbol4splend:
I think it would be lovethechioma or luvthechioma, I can say I liked her approach but ain't just seen her pics before

Take that picture down and put yours back up. tongue
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:04am On Dec 09, 2017
khiaa:

Take that picture down and put yours back up. tongue

Why
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by khiaa(f): 3:04am On Dec 09, 2017
hmmmm!! Let me think about it, ok you know who you are. wink
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by khiaa(f): 3:06am On Dec 09, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Why

Because you look better. smiley
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by noruwasman(m): 3:06am On Dec 09, 2017
Narldon
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:15am On Dec 09, 2017
khiaa:

Because you look better. smiley

Hmmm, but this is my hand work, it's also part of me, looks like you are not a fan of the work
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by khiaa(f): 4:08am On Dec 09, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Hmmm, but this is my hand work, it's also part of me, looks like you are not a fan of the work

That is not what I said. angry You are very talented. smiley
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:49am On Dec 09, 2017
khiaa:

That is not what I said. angry You are very talented. smiley

Well thanks
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:55am On Dec 09, 2017
Majesticniyi:
Sexybbstar. She's so sweet, straightforward and approachable. And she's smart too....

First time of answering such questions online....especially for someone I've never met offline!

Honestly I like her sense of humour, it's a really good turn on because you don't often find that in women, well that's if she's for real

2 Likes

Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by eezor: 7:31am On Dec 09, 2017
That would be benita27. Very intelligent, smart, industrious, and have self-confidence. No man would ever regrets marrying her. She is resourceful. She is everything a man desired in a wife. Amarabae is also a gud woman. But she is married. By their fruits we know them. Benita27 all the way. wish I could send some money to her account for little Xmas shopping.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 09, 2017
eezor:
That would be benita27. Very intelligent, smart, industrious, and have self-confidence. No man would ever regrets marrying her. She is resourceful. She is everything a man desired in a wife. Amarabae is also a gud woman. But she is married. By their fruits we know them. Benita27 all the way. wish I could send some money to her account for little Xmas shopping.
i Am Here Junior Brother... Send It To Me, i Will Tell Her cry

2 Likes

Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by MrMystrO(m): 7:54am On Dec 09, 2017
Nobody tongue
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by 25thJOE(m): 7:58am On Dec 09, 2017
refiner, I can't forget her beautiful eyes
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by MrMystrO(m): 7:59am On Dec 09, 2017
Still looking for that Intelligent Nairalander that will catch my attention. Haven't seen her yet though.
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by eezor: 8:23am On Dec 09, 2017
DeadRat:
i Am Here Junior Brother... Send It To Me, i Will Tell Her cry

Hahahha. She should come and just prove it, I will bro.
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 09, 2017
eezor:

Hahahha. She should come and just prove it, I will bro.
Benita27 come Tell This Boss That you Are My Big Sister... So He Can Give Me Christmas Gift cry
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 09, 2017
Majesticniyi:

Aww... Thanks dearie. smiley

1 Like

Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 09, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Honestly I like her sense of humour, it's a really good turn on because you don't often find that in women, well that's if she's for real
Awww.... Thank you smiley. I guess this is the first time I am quoting you. Right?

1 Like

Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by boiz2men(m): 8:40am On Dec 09, 2017
Lol.. Would have been poco but I lost interest
Re: If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 09, 2017
Ama chose ElizaVeta

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves / What Does It Mean To Enter Street / See The Text I Received From My Student :shocking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.