Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,548 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

I Just Luv 2go - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Luv 2go (7291 Views)

How To Reset Your 2GO Chatting Password for FREE Without Spending N30 / In Luv With My Husband's Sister / Naija Girls And 2go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Luv 2go by Goldieluks: 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2011
silly website,meant for kids only cool
i mean kids,who refuse to grow up.
Re: I Just Luv 2go by 195(f): 5:34pm On Jul 19, 2011
Goldieluks:

silly website,meant for kids only cool
i mean kids,who refuse to grow up.
kiss kiss
Re: I Just Luv 2go by Cuddlemii: 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2011
@ mumu

Hiss I got irritated jor. I am not registering.

Its still Fb, Nland, twit & cuddles (None has been able to oppress these social networking sites)
Re: I Just Luv 2go by HighChief4(m): 6:22pm On Jul 19, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Thanx dear smiley. I'm glad that my services are appreciated wink. Its time to pay up. Where is my Bentley? kiss tongue cool

errrrrm errrrm errrrmm I have called the dealer and he will soon arrive with your toy.

whobemumu:

inspector cuddlemi of the cuddlemi police force

2go.com.ng

registration is lenghty sha and u will have to register from your phone and only thereafter chat from computer if u like it

which i doubt coss it seems to have no class

keyword seems

Dont give her such website again pls, else you want my wahala

Cuddlemii:

@ mumu

Hiss I got irritated jor. I am not registering.

Its still Fb, Nland, twit & cuddles (None has been able to oppress these social networking sites)

Good you got irritated and pls dont visit there again. You know you are too beautiful so you have to be close to me all the time
Re: I Just Luv 2go by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 19, 2011
[img]http://bestsmileys.com/aliens/3.gif

Are these people also on 2go? if yes im not registering on 2go again
Re: I Just Luv 2go by Cuddlemii: 6:57pm On Jul 19, 2011
High_Chief:

errrrrm errrrm errrrmm I have called the dealer and he will soon arrive with your toy.

Dont give her such website again pls, else you want my wahala

Good you got irritated and pls dont visit there again. You know you are too beautiful so you have to be close to me all the time

Wait High Chief and Cuddlemii is not rhyming or sounding well. Need to get us a romantic name. Ok I got one. We will be Candyboy & Cuddlemii or ChiefCuddlesmii.
Re: I Just Luv 2go by Cuddlemii: 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2011
toba:

[img]http://bestsmileys.com/aliens/3.gif

Are these people also on 2go? if yes im not registering on 2go again

Whariz it?
Re: I Just Luv 2go by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 19, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Whariz it?
U ve started speaking in tongues again abi?
Re: I Just Luv 2go by HighChief4(m): 11:18pm On Jul 19, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Wait High Chief and Cuddlemii is not rhyming or sounding well. Need to get us a romantic name. Ok I got one. We will be Candyboy & Cuddlemii or ChiefCuddlesmii.

We are good with the bolded. Your love is killing me oh
Re: I Just Luv 2go by Cuddlemii: 11:26pm On Jul 19, 2011
High_Chief:

We are good with the bolded. Your love is killing me oh

Just with Egusi soup and pounded yam. You must have really enjoyed the meal. Were you the one that sent those flowers earlier today?
Re: I Just Luv 2go by HighChief4(m): 11:32pm On Jul 19, 2011
^^^My love, you cant believe that I slept off after that Egusi soup and pounded yam, am just waking up. Yes, I did, hope you like the flowers. I will catch a grenade for you sweetie, you are the best
Re: I Just Luv 2go by Cuddlemii: 11:36pm On Jul 19, 2011
High_Chief:

^^^My love, you cant believe that I slept off after that Egusi soup and pounded yam, am just waking up. Yes, I did, hope you like the flowers. I will catch a grenade for you sweetie, you are the best

I feel guilty. Some unilag babe killed herself cos her guy left her.
Re: I Just Luv 2go by HighChief4(m): 12:29am On Jul 20, 2011
^^^Thats a very sad one, I saw the thread you opened. I really wonder what made her do that, a very good looking gal. The kinda news we get these days are scary. But why are you guilty? Was she your friend, I mean you didnt give her attention while she was alive? I dont understand sweetie
Re: I Just Luv 2go by Natasha2(f): 12:34am On Jul 20, 2011
@cuddleme and high chief, so what happened to depression? undecided
Re: I Just Luv 2go by HighChief4(m): 12:41am On Jul 20, 2011
^^^Pls if you want to address us together next time use ChiefCuddlesmii. Depression is for the other thread and my baby is down, the news of that gal hit her bad
Re: I Just Luv 2go by Cuddlemii: 6:19am On Jul 20, 2011
High_Chief:

^^^Thats a very sad one, I saw the thread you opened. I really wonder what made her do that, a very good looking gal. The kinda news we get these days are scary. But why are you guilty? Was she your friend, I mean you didnt give her attention while she was alive? I dont understand sweetie

I don't know her oh. I just went to bed early & tired. Sorry, gud morning.

Natasha,,:

@cuddleme and high chief, so what happened to depression?  undecided

Babes is he your man too? Are we occupying the same shoes? Cos its obvious I joined on here after u. grin grin grin Anyways gud mornin to u.

High_Chief:

^^^Pls if you want to address us together next time use ChiefCuddlesmii. Depression is for the other thread and my baby is down, the news of that gal hit her bad

Lolz at her gal. hmm at baby
Re: I Just Luv 2go by fab04(m): 8:09am On Jul 20, 2011
Am a veteran on 2go, wink wink wink grin grin grin
Re: I Just Luv 2go by Natasha2(f): 10:03am On Jul 20, 2011
@high chief okay I have heard you
@cuddlme no we are not sharing any one he's all yours, good morning cheesy
Re: I Just Luv 2go by Cuddlemii: 10:25am On Jul 20, 2011
Natasha,,:

@high chief okay I have heard you
@cuddlme no we are not sharing any one he's all yours, good morning cheesy

Just messing with you gal. have a fab day
Re: I Just Luv 2go by CzarChris(m): 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2011
O boy, see nerve o. Dis high thief sorry high chief wan carry me installed Czarina, my Empress who cuddles me in a tread i created. High chief, wepu aka enwe na ofe tupu owuru aka mmadu. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: I Just Luv 2go by Natasha2(f): 2:01pm On Jul 20, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Just messing with you gal. have a fab day
yeah I will you too kiss
Re: I Just Luv 2go by HighChief4(m): 2:43pm On Jul 20, 2011
Cuddlemii:

I don't know her oh. I just went to bed early & tired. Sorry, gud morning.

Hope you dreamt about us?

Cuddlemii:

Babes is he your man too? Are we occupying the same shoes? Cos its obvious I joined on here after u. grin grin grin Anyways gud mornin to u.

Babe I am the only shoe in your closet. Natasha is my paddy
Re: I Just Luv 2go by Welder(m): 2:50pm On Jul 20, 2011
My young wife is perputually on 2go. . always wondered wats wit it. Now i know
Re: I Just Luv 2go by Cuddlemii: 2:51pm On Jul 20, 2011
High_Chief:

Hope you dreamt about us?

Babe I am the only shoe in your closet. Natasha is my paddy

You ignored Czar_Chris comment? I am so scared to say anything undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Just Luv 2go by HighChief4(m): 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2011
^^^I ignored him intentionally, some comments are better ignored. When a man wakes up in the morning and start admiring someone's wife even when she is professing her love for her husband you know the world is coming to an end. errrrm sweetie is breakfast ready yet?
Re: I Just Luv 2go by Cuddlemii: 4:59pm On Jul 20, 2011
^^ English or Nigerian Breakfast. But first, drink a glass of water first and some fresh diced fruits after. Just an appetizer to aid digestion & fitness. I don't want to have to dump you after 9 years wink
Re: I Just Luv 2go by HighChief4(m): 6:21pm On Jul 20, 2011
^^^Nigerian will be just fine. You really know how to take care of me i must confess and I will get you some sweet Victoria secrets again. In my next world I will still look for you
Re: I Just Luv 2go by Cuddlemii: 6:54pm On Jul 20, 2011
^^Ok Sorry for the delay. I have prepared boiled yams with scrambled eggs but I removed the yolk for your health. I add fresh pepper, tomatoes, shredded chicken breast without skin. I prepared pepper sauce by the side as well. It sounds large but I reduced the calories in it. I squeezed fresh orange juice to go with it. You know our rule, 6 tablespoon of vegetables after meal to keep the bulge away. Enjoy!!!
Re: I Just Luv 2go by Natasha2(f): 8:21pm On Jul 20, 2011
chiefcuddlemii i guess this is your own 2go cheesy
Re: I Just Luv 2go by HighChief4(m): 8:37pm On Jul 20, 2011
Natasha,,:

chiefcuddlemii i guess this is your own 2go cheesy

Yeah, this is our own 2go and we are enjoying every bit of it

Cuddlemii:

^^Ok Sorry for the delay. I have prepared boiled yams with scrambled eggs but I removed the yolk for your health. I add fresh pepper, tomatoes, shredded chicken bosom without skin. I prepared pepper sauce by the side as well. It sounds large but I reduced the calories in it. I squeezed fresh orange juice to go with it. You know our rule, 6 tablespoon of vegetables after meal to keep the bulge away. Enjoy!!!

What a delicious meal. You are the best cook ever. I think am gonna set up a restaurant for you so we start exporting Nigerian food, just like chinese and italians do. I really over fed myself and am going to have my nap now.

**African Queen playing at the background**
Re: I Just Luv 2go by Cuddlemii: 8:47pm On Jul 20, 2011
^^ Ok have a good nice rest while I trim the lawn. I also want to have a pedicure and my hair deed. Do you want anything from the grocery store? Baby where is your credit card?
Re: I Just Luv 2go by sexylogan(m): 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2011
interesting thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Signs That A Girl Has Given Up On You.... / Story Of How I Met Him, Should I Marry Him Or Not? / What Is The Function Of The Oil In Condom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.