Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,087 members, 7,838,735 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

I Just Luv 2go - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Luv 2go (7294 Views)

How To Reset Your 2GO Chatting Password for FREE Without Spending N30 / In Luv With My Husband's Sister / Naija Girls And 2go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Luv 2go by Cuddlemii: 10:25am On Jul 27, 2011
^ 66
Re: I Just Luv 2go by 190: 10:39am On Jul 27, 2011
undecided
Re: I Just Luv 2go by Cuddlemii: 10:58am On Jul 27, 2011
^how old r u? I'm so scared cos I heard a lion has escaped from a zoo and ate a false prophet.
Re: I Just Luv 2go by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 27, 2011
Cuddlemii:

^how old r u? I'm so scared cos I heard a lion has escaped from a zoo and ate a false prophet.
Re: I Just Luv 2go by 190: 11:44am On Jul 27, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Cuddlemii - u dont wanna go down that path with me would ya

cos i would buy you, your p[i]a[/i]nt/t[i]ho[/i]ng and your t[i]a[/i]mpoon and deport the 4 of you back to africa  angry angry

dont dare me  angry angry
Re: I Just Luv 2go by Cuddlemii: 11:50am On Jul 27, 2011
^ No it happened O. Ibadan zoo. research it.

66 yrs old can only use one of the 4 things u listed.
Re: I Just Luv 2go by dammytex: 5:34pm On Jul 27, 2011
@19O; I'm pleading on cuddlemii's behalf. Please dont start with her.

@cuddlemmii, see what yo have caused now. i told you to stay away from that high chief. He's not good enough for you. He wouldn't even cuddle you the way you'd like. he is just a bloody Africanus that will always demand your quenching his fire (libido) all the time.

You really need a man that can truly cuddle you.

You wanna guess who that is?

(what were you thinking) I meant Mr Cork. lol
Re: I Just Luv 2go by 190: 5:39pm On Jul 27, 2011
^Thanks for interceding on her behalf

if not it would have been a case of her singing 'dry bones shall walk again'

Re: I Just Luv 2go by Cuddlemii: 7:35pm On Jul 27, 2011
^ Haba and we have a mutual friend O cry cry cry

Thank you for not converting me to a dry bone.
Re: I Just Luv 2go by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 27, 2011
Singing 'dry bones shall rise' in that case theres hope for me to become the nairaland 'baby lv' hope sme1 is smiling
Re: I Just Luv 2go by Njgirl1: 2:00am On Jul 28, 2011
czar you said 9ja girls should have some decency if anyone needs decency its 9ja dudes
Re: I Just Luv 2go by HighChief4(m): 10:13pm On Jul 28, 2011
Yeah the High Chief is back

dammytex:

@19O; I'm pleading on cuddlemii's behalf. Please dont start with her.

@cuddlemmii, see what yo have caused now. i told you to stay away from that high chief. He's not good enough for you. He wouldn't even cuddle you the way you'd like. he is just a bloody Africanus that will always demand your quenching his fire (libido) all the time.

You really need a man that can truly cuddle you.

You wanna guess who that is?

(what were you thinking) I meant Mr Cork. lol

This is not a playing ground for kids. You dont mess around with my woman cos you might just have yourself to blame. Oya, now run go write some love letters to that gal in your class, else I will spank your a.s.s
Re: I Just Luv 2go by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 29, 2011
High_Chief:

This is not a playing ground for kids. You dont mess around with [size=15pt]my woman[/size] cos you might just have yourself to blame. Oya, now run go write some love letters to that gal in your class, else I will spank your a.s.s

Oga! Who dash you woman? Abeg yarn better! angry
Re: I Just Luv 2go by HighChief4(m): 12:40pm On Jul 29, 2011
^^^I tot you were still in search of a virgin to marry, what are you doing here?
Re: I Just Luv 2go by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 29, 2011
And who feeds you such childish tales? undecided
Re: I Just Luv 2go by HighChief4(m): 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2011
^^^Hey man, dont get me start digging up all your posts here. We all know you vowed to get married to a virgin cos you are one or has your decission changed now?
Re: I Just Luv 2go by dammytex: 3:21pm On Jul 29, 2011
High_Chief:

This is not a playing ground for kids. You dont mess around with my woman cos you might just have yourself to blame. Oya, now run go write some love letters to that gal in your class, else I will spank your a.s.s

I just don't understand why you can't see that you are too rough for her. You come here on NL and fantasize about whom that can never be yours. Instead of ranting here, I wonder what happened to all the brothels in town.

Don't you get? She likes it soft and tender exactly the way i can deliver. She just wants to love and be loved and that's what we have in common.  wink wink wink
Re: I Just Luv 2go by HighChief4(m): 3:29pm On Jul 29, 2011
dammytex:

I just don't understand why you can't see that you are too rough for her. You come here on NL and fantasize about whom that can never be yours. Instead of ranting here, I wonder what happened to all the brothels in town.

Don't you get? She likes it soft and tender exactly the way i can deliver. She just wants to love and be loved and that's what we have in common. wink wink wink

Lol. Mehn I dont pay to play, so keep your brothel to yourself. Besides am happily married to my cuddlemii. And as for the bolded, why cant you get her off your mind anytime you are m.astu.rbating or you smoked the wrong one today?
Re: I Just Luv 2go by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2011
High_Chief:

^^^Hey man, dont get me start digging up all your posts here. We all know you vowed to get married to a virgin cos you are one or has your decission changed now?
Shoot! I can change my decision any time! And the best part?. . . . . I DONT NEED YOUR CONSENT! cool
No Vex! But your Marriage to Cuddlemii was just a DELUSION! Like your name suggests, maybe you are really HIGH! WAKE UP DUDE! wink
Re: I Just Luv 2go by Goldieluks: 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Just Luv 2go by dammytex: 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2011
@High Chief,
And you better wake up fast before you start swimming in your own Conji.
Re: I Just Luv 2go by HighChief4(m): 3:45pm On Jul 29, 2011
sexkillz:

Shoot! I can change my decision any time! And the best part?. . . . . I DONT NEED YOUR CONSENT! cool
No Vex! But your Marriage to Cuddlemii was just a DELUSION! Like your name suggests, maybe you are really HIGH! WAKE UP DUDE! wink

I think you are more deluded believing that you gonna marry a virgin cos maybe you believe they will make a better wife. I just wanted to know if you have changed your decission so I will know exactly where you are coming from or are you one of those guys that cant express their feelings towards a woman, so many guys out here have expressed how much they want my wife(which is making me love her more), but you are just against our marriage for no reason, come out of your shell man.

Goldieluks:

undecided undecided undecided undecided

dammytex:

@High Chief,

Bro before I met my wife(cuddlemii), I used to have gals more than clothes. So I think you should take your own advise
Re: I Just Luv 2go by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 29, 2011
dammytex:

@High Chief,

Badt Guy!
But is it because your name is HIGH CHIEF? You like to reach for things UN-REACHABLY HIGH? undecided
grin
Re: I Just Luv 2go by Goldieluks: 3:55pm On Jul 29, 2011
High cheif,

my friend Cuddle likes you,so you shouldn't stress yourself too much,with e- fighting. cool cool
Re: I Just Luv 2go by Dyt(f): 3:56pm On Jul 29, 2011
walks in pantless
Re: I Just Luv 2go by TeeJay6(m): 3:57pm On Jul 29, 2011
Dyt:

walks in pantless
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: I Just Luv 2go by Goldieluks: 3:57pm On Jul 29, 2011
Pulls dyt back

and cover up her unclothedness,black nyash angry
Re: I Just Luv 2go by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 29, 2011
High_Chief:

I think you are more deluded believing that you gonna marry a virgin cos maybe you believe they will make a better wife. I just wanted to know if you have changed your decission so I will know exactly where you are coming from or are you one of those guys that cant express their feelings towards a woman, so many guys out here have expressed how much they want my wife(which is making me love her more), but you are just against our marriage for no reason, come out of your shell man.

LOL@ your IGNORANCE! That only means you've not been paying attention! Read and be informed!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-723166.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-719130.0.html
Re: I Just Luv 2go by Dyt(f): 4:00pm On Jul 29, 2011
goldie leaf me jor
i want mk dem fyt ova me 2
c as dem eyes dey shook already
T.j
u don find me rish ere again?
Y do i always sense u cant stop thinkin bout me?
Re: I Just Luv 2go by TeeJay6(m): 4:01pm On Jul 29, 2011
Dyt:

[color=#006600].
[b]T.j
u don find me rish ere again?
Y do i always sense u cant stop thinkin bout me?[/[/b]color]
No be only think about u sef, a lot more happens in my head cool
Re: I Just Luv 2go by HighChief4(m): 4:01pm On Jul 29, 2011
sexkillz:

Badt Guy!
But is it because your name is HIGH CHIEF? You like to reach for things UN-REACHABLY HIGH? undecided
grin

Everyone around already knows you and how deluded you are bro, too bad. Why dont you go clear things out here with your friend claremont instead of wasting you time on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-723166.99999.html#bot

Goldieluks:

High cheif,

my friend Cuddle likes you,so you shouldn't stress yourself too much,with e- fighting. cool cool

Goldie I know and I dont doubt her love for me, but you know you need to kick some a.s.s to keep them off else they will keep buzzin like bees everywhere. These kids wont just let her rest
Re: I Just Luv 2go by Goldieluks: 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2011
High_Chief:

Everyone around already knows you and how deluded you are bro, too bad. Why dont you go clear things out here with your friend claremont instead of wasting you time on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-723166.99999.html#bot

Goldie I know and I dont doubt her love for me, but you know you need to kick some a.s.s to keep them off else they will keep buzzin like bees everywhere. These kids wont just let her rest

True that,but there's no need fighting for what you already have,leave it bruv. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Will You Do If This Happened To Your Boyfriend!girlfriend? (photos) / THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. / Best Man Teaches Groom How To Kiss His Unhappy Bride On The Altar, Spark Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.