Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,395 members, 7,853,752 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:17 PM

Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) (40456 Views)

Moment Ministerial Nominee, Balarabe Abbas Collapsed During Screening (Video) / Presidential Ticket: 72 Hours To APC Primary, Screening Report Not Ready / Yemi Osinbajo Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by Stephengee4all(m): 6:14pm On May 30, 2022
Looters
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by dex4sure: 6:14pm On May 30, 2022
We don't need a sick president....
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:14pm On May 30, 2022
Zonefree:

Tinubu is anything but cute.

I love you love money as a Nigerian girl, just say his money is cute not his personality.
Go play with your fellow babyish tribal bigots.. undecided
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by Nigerialabalaba: 6:14pm On May 30, 2022
Malory:
This one is just wasting his loot chasing shadow. I wonder what this man smokes that makes him think he will be president of Nigeria
Omo Ibo, u fit write any trash but no touch am with ur badluck wey you take winchy ibo aspirants.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by olas24u(f): 6:15pm On May 30, 2022
Malory:
This one is just wasting his loot chasing shadow. I wonder what this man smokes that makes him think he will be president of Nigeria
We restructure or you all find your way.
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by chasamolu: 6:15pm On May 30, 2022
Jagaban is the reason why South west will change
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by Mina79(f): 6:15pm On May 30, 2022
Malory:
Delusional disorder.
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by Mercury12(m): 6:15pm On May 30, 2022
Food is ready for children of hate to feast on cheesy
Deluded lots

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by IPIGMODS: 6:15pm On May 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Werey de grin

Tinubu werey de

Pls seek mental help fast.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by Nigerialabalaba: 6:16pm On May 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Werey de grin

Eze Owerri werey de
Impostor General omo Ibo Ashiere omo Iya Ashiere ati Baba Ashiere.
Mon key o grin

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by Jeffjamal66: 6:16pm On May 30, 2022
The blood of the innocent souls he killed in lekki toll gate must surely hunt him�
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by Latakia(f): 6:17pm On May 30, 2022
Ijaya of Nigeria politics. The nightmare of PDP. Atiku will never forget how Jagaban outmatched him in 2014 APC primary election upon all the dollars he share for delegates. Like Bala Muhammad a PDP governor said: We only fear Jagaban in APC, we will just give you our assuming u are our member. Jagaban oko Iya Ibo.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by Dmacqh(m): 6:18pm On May 30, 2022
Obi for President.
Tinubu for Vice President.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by Brightest04(m): 6:18pm On May 30, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsDLQhksgbs
Come rain, come sun, Atiku with his northern brothers will beat Tinubu black and blue
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by sokera: 6:18pm On May 30, 2022
Obasanjo drill him and found nothing , Jonathan dig dig and found nothing , Buhari and the cabal also drill, dig and investigate for good 4 years and they found nothing … Jagaban the fear of the Dotians

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by sogodihno: 6:19pm On May 30, 2022
Jaganan husband of ipob terrorist

Tinubu will win this election, and those inconsequential 5% will hang themselves, useless monkeys

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by tempusfugit: 6:19pm On May 30, 2022
Cannt even work properly
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by DAwest7: 6:19pm On May 30, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

hope he carry enough diapers e get why
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:20pm On May 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Seyi Tinubu is following him everywhere this days Incase baba fuckup as usual

Seyi is really privileged tho
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by gbemishile: 6:25pm On May 30, 2022
Malory:
Get back to Peter obi thread and wail there.ure of no significance here
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by Ever8090: 6:25pm On May 30, 2022
But anyone supporting either Atiku or Tinubu to be president of Nigeria does not have common sense
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by Royalty83(m): 6:25pm On May 30, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

The Eagle don land. Make Oyegun face him fears eyes to eyes
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by Enumerator(m): 6:26pm On May 30, 2022
Amen!
Es350:
May this old dying thief never smell Aso Rock. Amen!
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by orumba(m): 6:27pm On May 30, 2022
I blame buhari
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by Mooh247: 6:27pm On May 30, 2022
Fear don dey catch enemies of Jagaban already

Hahaha

E shock dem

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by Cromagnon: 6:28pm On May 30, 2022
Malory:
what use is loot if you can't waste it chasing shadows?
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by ORIAYO70(m): 6:28pm On May 30, 2022
Malory:

Oga keep shut, not all we be like Obi coward.

I wonder when Igbo thought they could be either Apc or Pdp flagbearer.
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by okeyngene1: 6:29pm On May 30, 2022
I am from south west but I must say the bitter truth, If by any means Asiwaju emerge as Nigeria president, everyone of us including my brothers from the West will suffer hell. Bihari regime will be a blessing compared to Asiwaju.
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by Dpiano(m): 6:30pm On May 30, 2022
Redpill1:
Nna mehn. This is the only man that can fix Nigeria to be like the Dubai we have always dreamt of. God forbid if Atiku wins I will hasten the process of my japa out of this country
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed For President
Oh please shut up and don't be stupid..fix Nigeria??you can vote for him, campaign for him all you want..but stop the useless lies...he's not going to fix shit!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Royal Niger Company Trends On Twitter / Police Bans Protests, Gatherings & Processions In Lagos State / Is Oil A Curse Or A Blessing To Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.