Stats: 3,163,462 members, 7,854,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:51 AM

Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) (40462 Views)

Moment Ministerial Nominee, Balarabe Abbas Collapsed During Screening (Video) / Presidential Ticket: 72 Hours To APC Primary, Screening Report Not Ready / Yemi Osinbajo Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 30, 2022

Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by propertyhunter1: 7:18pm On May 30, 2022
Malory:
This one is just wasting his loot chasing shadow. I wonder what this man smokes that makes him think he will be president of Nigeria

Keep hating. E go shock you. E go be like film trick. Just watch.

Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by Diligent1(f): 7:18pm On May 30, 2022
okeyngene1:
I am from south west but I must say the bitter truth, If by any means Asiwaju emerge as Nigeria president, everyone of us including my brothers from the West will suffer hell. Bihari regime will be a blessing compared to Asiwaju.
I
Have you forgotten that it is Tinubu that created, LASTMA, LAWMA, LAMATA, RRS etc
I can see that you are not intelligent.

Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by ButterBerry: 7:20pm On May 30, 2022
This Man is too old.
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by adelekeolu(m): 7:20pm On May 30, 2022
Incoming
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by adelekeolu(m): 7:21pm On May 30, 2022
Incoming president
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by meemee(m): 7:21pm On May 30, 2022
The guy can't even walk. Boy!! What kind of nonsense is this.

Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by Funflipper: 7:28pm On May 30, 2022
Es350:
May this old dying thief never smell Aso Rock. Amen!

A foolish young man who does not have the keys to life said the same thing yesterday and guess what? He died this morning. He got struck by a motorcycle and died on the spot.
No matter how bitter you are, there are some things one shouldn't say especially when you have zero influence over the outcome. Nobody is immuned to death not even a day old baby.

Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by olabright31: 7:34pm On May 30, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:

Look at them all! Always quick to attack, abuse, talk down on anyone who is not their candidate. Children of hate!

No wonder you guys are not smart enough to make incisive political calculations and predictions.

Page one is not even full and they are already here in numbers to perpetuate their hate.

Everyone keeps warning you people that you will never taste presidency if you continue like this. It's not a curse, it's the rule of life. Every man shall reap what he sows.

Take a look at the page one of this Peter Obi thread https://www.nairaland.com/7152124/peter-obi-pat-utomi-contest and see how no one went their to attack or hate. You guys are always the first to start and that's why I am always happy when people give it to you hot hot.

I am amazed at how increasingly unwise and shameless they are getting by the day. You hate Tinubu because he played a key role in installing an APC Goverment but are now fighting and attacking him for not stepping down for someone from South East. They should check themselves and see if they are not being foolish.
It is high time they knew that they cant be President by abusing everybody and hating on all others.

Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by Mabizeka: 7:37pm On May 30, 2022
gbemishile:

Hahahahahaha.
Ur forefathers were humiliated,starved and well killed go force a surrender.we are not the cause to ur generational problem
Lalasticlala
Dominique
Seun
Justwise
Oam4j
Mukina2
Rule 2
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by SOFTSKILL: 7:39pm On May 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Werey de grin

Tinubu werey de

The Prince of Abakaliki, his imperial Cannibal lord of pussy slicing Osus. On Tinubu matter you must develop HBP last last.

Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 30, 2022
Breaking ��� Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu disqualified!

:The National leader of the APC, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has been officially disqualified from the applicants seeking to becoming the vice chancellor of the Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye, Ogun, state Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by Adetayo1978(m): 7:42pm On May 30, 2022
The jagaban of Africa has arrived. Pls, give him a round of applause.
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by Kaiser20: 7:42pm On May 30, 2022
There's time for everything under heaven. Sorry Mr. Tinubu your time is gone , you can't bring the time back with money.
Very soon you will join your ancestors it's normal for everyone
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by SOFTSKILL: 7:42pm On May 30, 2022
Mabizeka:
Lalasticlala
Dominique
Seun
Justwise
Oam4j
Mukina2
Rule 2

What of UN. EU, FIFA and CAF? You can take what you give to people just that little comment, you are crying
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by Udemzy05: 7:45pm On May 30, 2022
cleatsmottled9:
Asiwaju . This man carefully masterminded the defeat of a ruling party. That is why Meth addicts hated him like he's the architect of IPOD terrorism. You got our support come rain come sunshine

Mastermind kwa,why didn't he win when it was still ACN?
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by SpecialEdition: 7:48pm On May 30, 2022
cleatsmottled9:
Asiwaju . This man carefully masterminded the defeat of a ruling party. That is why Meth addicts hated him like he's the architect of IPOD terrorism. You got our support come rain come sunshine

What are tou scared of?
They are talking of APC and tou have nicknamed your fear.

Anyway. Reasonable people should vote Peter Obi let's stop this Divide and Rule attitude.
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by abah001: 7:58pm On May 30, 2022
So you mean some people will vote this man to draw this country more backward, using all Nigeria resources as his family property
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:01pm On May 30, 2022
cleatsmottled9:

How na, buhari always win the north even with obasanjo, he just needed small of south west vote via Tinubu, no be single handledly, scratch my back I scratch yours
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by tenpipsperday: 8:01pm On May 30, 2022
Hope he went there with his diaper
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by Mikolo70(m): 8:05pm On May 30, 2022
Mabizeka:
Lalasticlala
Dominique
Seun
Justwise
Oam4j
Mukina2
Rule 2
You will start the show.. But later report like a coward.. Awon Oponu!
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by olancho: 8:07pm On May 30, 2022
Does it mean Tinubu can't walk again. So this man really sick. It is well.
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by olatuns2017: 8:10pm On May 30, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsDLQhksgbs

Always presidential

They planned to kill in Endsars

They prayed covid kill him

Yet Almighty is blessing him in the eyes of his enemies

Bola Tinubu
The next GCFR

Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by olatuns2017: 8:11pm On May 30, 2022
Udemzy05:

Mastermind kwa,why didn't he win when it was still ACN?

He didn't contest as president in acn
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by olatuns2017: 8:12pm On May 30, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

How na, buhari always win the north even with obasanjo, he just needed small of south west vote via Tinubu, no be single handledly, scratch my back I scratch yours

Lie

Ibos can lie

Buhari didn't win any state before APC

He only has votes

TINUBU has been wining states since 1999
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by HomeofSolution(m): 8:14pm On May 30, 2022
Youth O Clock

Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by chaloskyx: 8:16pm On May 30, 2022
Nigerians guess what vote Atiku you are bleeped vote tinubu you are still bleeped truth is vote either way the end result would still be the destruction of the Nigerian economy and its people good luck
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by Bbbw: 8:16pm On May 30, 2022
His business
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:20pm On May 30, 2022
olatuns2017:

Lie

Ibos can lie

Buhari didn't win any state before APC

He only has votes

TINUBU has been wining states since 1999

I no be igbo, Buhari have been wining in north since contesting, go do your research. Tinubu Na only Lagos e get power, oyo, ondo, Ekiti etc proof that in recent times
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by adebwalex(m): 8:27pm On May 30, 2022
Pls Stoooooop Packagiiiiiig this man for Us....
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by gaskiyamagana: 8:30pm On May 30, 2022
Malory:
This one is just wasting his loot chasing shadow. I wonder what this man smokes that makes him think he will be president of Nigeria
Ojukwu lost
Obi lost
Wike lost
Ipob caged
The only hope is hatred of the Undertaker Jagaban

Photos Of Oshiomhole And Obaseki At Their Peace Meeting / Delta State To Ban Cow Meat Sale And Consumption / ₦80 billion Fraud: How AG Idris Made Money From Controversial Platform (IPPIS)-

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)