Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,589 members, 7,847,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:48 PM

Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) (40441 Views)

Moment Ministerial Nominee, Balarabe Abbas Collapsed During Screening (Video) / Presidential Ticket: 72 Hours To APC Primary, Screening Report Not Ready / Yemi Osinbajo Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by CorperKola: 6:51pm On May 30, 2022
Throwback:

He smokes the opposite of what you do that makes you a weakling and coward.

You need to remember that Tinubu is not from the tribe that is famous for the unconditional surrender.
Fear God!
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by MilitantAtheist: 6:52pm On May 30, 2022
Pootle:
looking like he will collapse
you noticed too, the guy is walking like he wants to fall down and he is bent. I pity him
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by eddie7: 6:53pm On May 30, 2022
*Jonathan missing as APC lists 23 presidential hopefuls for screening*

1. Chukwuemeja Nwajiuba
2. Badaru Abubakar
3. Robert Boroffice
4. Uju Ken-Ohanenye
5. Nicholas Felix
6. David Umahi
7. Ken Nnamani
8. Gbolahan Bakare
9. Ibikunle Amosun
10. Ahmed Tinubu
11. Ahmad Rufai Sani
12. Rotimi Amaechi
13. Oladimeji Bankole
14. Kayode Fayemi
15. Godswill Akpabio
16. Yemi Osinbajo
17. Rochas Okorocha
18. Yahaya Bello
19. Tein Jack-Rich
20. Christopher Onu
21. Ahmad Lawan
22. Ben Ayade
23. Ikeobasi Mokelu

#TheCableIndex
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by gbemishile: 6:53pm On May 30, 2022
MilitantAtheist:
you noticed too, the guy is walking like he wants to fall down and he is bent. I pity him
U should pity our poor father who raised u as a nonentity
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by MilitantAtheist: 6:54pm On May 30, 2022
gbemishile:

U should pity our poor father who raised u as a nonentity
me and you get papa together? Dirty Yoruba smelling pig
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by gbemishile: 6:55pm On May 30, 2022
Malory:
Stale

Hahahahahaha.
Ur forefathers were humiliated,starved and well killed go force a surrender.we are not the cause to ur generational problem
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by gbemishile: 6:56pm On May 30, 2022
MilitantAtheist:
me and you get papa together? Dirty Yoruba smelling pig
Run along go ur father and seriously question were u came from
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by shinealight(m): 6:56pm On May 30, 2022
Es350:
May this old dying thief never smell Aso Rock. Amen!

Who are you sending your prayers to? Lucifer abi……he will soon answer you direct with what you deserve!! grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by pfadom: 6:57pm On May 30, 2022
Let's wait and see. The more you look, the less you see. The new strategies will soon emerge.

Quote me !!
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by chatinent: 6:58pm On May 30, 2022
Use your voter's card to do justice. wink
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by Alawode01(m): 6:59pm On May 30, 2022
Mikolo70:

Awon Omo Eleribu ni... They don't even respect their fathers and grandparents
, most confused region,they themselves hate their home they can't base there until they go extra miles.
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by silibaba: 7:00pm On May 30, 2022
Malory:
This one is just wasting his loot chasing shadow. I wonder what this man smokes that makes him think he will be president of Nigeria

Don't mind the mofo.

His son has turned into bodyguard.
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by MilitantAtheist: 7:00pm On May 30, 2022
gbemishile:

Run along go ur father and seriously question were u came from
watin you smoke when make you dey write anyhow? You obviously need to be tied down for local psychiatric services
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by Femeto: 7:02pm On May 30, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsDLQhksgbs
His boy Sanwo left Lagos for common screening.
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by gbemishile: 7:02pm On May 30, 2022
MilitantAtheist:
watin you smoke when make you dey write anyhow? You obviously need to be tied down for local psychiatric services
Run along,go ask him,u seriously need to know where u came from.
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by puremaker7(m): 7:03pm On May 30, 2022
Zonefree:

Tinubu is anything but cute.

I understand you love money as a Nigerian girl, just say his money is cute not his personality.
show me the picture of your dad at his age....

fagg0t
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by ityP(m): 7:03pm On May 30, 2022
cleatsmottled9:
Asiwaju . This man carefully masterminded the defeat of a ruling party. That is why Meth addicts hated him like he's the architect of IPOD terrorism. You got our support come rain come sunshine

Another account that will cease to exist come Wednesday next week grin
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by drlateef: 7:04pm On May 30, 2022
Malory:
This one is just wasting his loot chasing shadow. I wonder what this man smokes that makes him think he will be president of Nigeria

Wait and see!!! I can’t stop your wailing but it will soon begin loju pali.
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by MilitantAtheist: 7:05pm On May 30, 2022
gbemishile:

Run along,go ask him,u seriously need to know where u came from.
be sensible. That man is too sickly and dying. This video speaks everything about his health, the man needs rest. I expect yorubas to rally round Osinbajo instead.
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by drlateef: 7:07pm On May 30, 2022
Redpill1:
Nna mehn. This is the only man that can fix Nigeria to be like the Dubai we have always dreamt of. God forbid if Atiku wins I will hasten the process of my japa out of this country
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed For President

I have told anyone who cares to listen. If Atiku wins, the first thing he will do is to sell NNPC to his friends. What remains after that will be auctioned on eBay. If you want to buy NIGERIA go on eBay by May 29 next year.
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by Corporate2020: 7:08pm On May 30, 2022
cleatsmottled9:
Asiwaju . This man carefully masterminded the defeat of a ruling party. That is why Meth addicts hated him like he's the architect of IPOD terrorism. You got our support come rain come sunshine

If it were you nko? Won't you hate him for life? Somebody that kicked out a sitting president. He is a political god.
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by gbemishile: 7:08pm On May 30, 2022
MilitantAtheist:
be sensible. That man is too sickly and dying. This video speaks everything about his health, the man needs rest. I expect yorubas to rally round Osinbajo instead.
Can u authoritatively post ur medical certificate on this thread,so we know ure medically fit?.
If not,then please run along and do as I gold u earlier
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by MetaPhysical: 7:09pm On May 30, 2022
Sanwoolu has abandoned state governance, he is now part of Asiwaju entourage soliciting delegates around the country.
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by MilitantAtheist: 7:12pm On May 30, 2022
gbemishile:

Can u authoritatively post ur medical certificate on this thread,so we know ure medically fit?.
If not,then please run along and do as I gold u earlier
you are a loser for life
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by autodevice(m): 7:13pm On May 30, 2022
Ok
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by am4truth(m): 7:13pm On May 30, 2022
Es350:
May this old dying thief never smell Aso Rock. Amen!

Y the so much hate....? Politics without bitterness
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by am4truth(m): 7:15pm On May 30, 2022
DamianX:
He had to put on his adult pampers first as president of the pee poo before coming.

Sorry for the delay grin
But bet me, him go shiit for there grin
Rotten ewedu algae don Dy grow for right eye already

Not a fan, but I don't play politics with bitterness.
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by gbemishile: 7:15pm On May 30, 2022
MilitantAtheist:
you are a loser for life

Run along.maje it quick.be sure to give us update
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by Adexxi(m): 7:17pm On May 30, 2022
Na dat rain and sunshine go kill u undecided
Peace is never an option
cleatsmottled9:
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by am4truth(m): 7:17pm On May 30, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:

Look at them all! Always quick to attack, abuse, talk down on anyone who is not their candidate. Children of hate!

No wonder you guys are not smart enough to make incisive political calculations and predictions.

Page one is not even full and they are already here in numbers to perpetuate their hate.

Everyone keeps warning you people that you will never taste presidency if you continue like this. It's not a curse, it's the rule of life. Every man shall reap what he sows.

Take a look at the page one of this Peter Obi thread https://www.nairaland.com/7152124/peter-obi-pat-utomi-contest and see how no one went their to attack or hate. You guys are always the first to start and that's why I am always happy when people give it to you hot hot.

Don't mind them.
Children of hate... So much hate runs in their blood. What is their problem with Tinubu? They have never for once attacked Amechi, Onu and others who were part of Apc In 2015. Its always Tinubu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IMF: Nigerian Economy May Collapse If… / Ecowas Court Strikes Out FG Request On Nnamdi Kanu's Case, Adjourns The Ruling / Davido: 'APC Planning To Rig Osun Rerun Election'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.