Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,843 members, 7,828,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening (39782 Views)

Supporters Mob Abba Yusuf During Condolence Visit In Kano / Supporters Mob Lagos APC Candidate Sanwo-olu While Shopping In A SPAR In Lagos(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 30, 2022
Tilumbu

Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by Jlow2: 9:35pm On May 30, 2022
Philipponzaghi:
Jagaban na their father everyday.

The venue shook today as people know eja nla entered the arena.

it does not matter who becomes president, nigeria needs whom will make difference, same pple sold buhari to us, were re we, we became worse, tinubu will become president at your detriment
Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by Foreigna2: 9:37pm On May 30, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Na Lagos them born my mama, she na lagosian, Epe, na my papa be Warri... Lagos na messsss, dirty and stinking.

The fact that a slave is born in the Palace doesn't make the slave royalty.
Your mother isn't a Lagosian, she's just a parasite of doubtful ancestry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by Labsinp: 9:39pm On May 30, 2022
All of you hailing him will be surprised when the northern states vote for Atiku. Jagaban of Lagos, not jagaban of Nigeria, northerners don't send him at all. Maybe you think southwest alone can do the job, we are patiently waiting.
Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by pastorgaolad: 9:40pm On May 30, 2022
You know what Is GOOD
TINUBU IS THE BEST
What about Lagos
No Controversy BAT all the way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by ussv: 9:41pm On May 30, 2022
[quote author=Foreigna2 post=113324597]

Tell your papa to carry camera enter Transcorp na.
I knew somebody would insult me . Toxic nairaland .
Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by Foreigna2: 9:44pm On May 30, 2022
[quote author=ussv post=113325098][/quote]

Then deactivate and get your worthless self out of here. That do you expect when you talk senselessly.
Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by Foreigna2: 9:45pm On May 30, 2022
Labsinp:
All of you hailing him will be surprised when the northern states vote for Atiku. Jagaban of Lagos, not jagaban of Nigeria, northerners don't send him at all. Maybe you think southwest alone can do the job, we are patiently waiting.

Jagaban of Borgu. That is the full title.
You can bow go back to slicing towtow, you useless ipob pig.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by ussv: 9:45pm On May 30, 2022
Foreigna2:

Then deactivate and get your worthless self out of here. That do you expect when you talk senselessly.
Yet again, another insult. You can check to see when i set up this account. I am just merely jokingly expressing an opinion. Chai !!! People are filled with hate here.
Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by olancho: 9:47pm On May 30, 2022
All these garagara go end after primaries.
Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by orlaglobal234: 9:50pm On May 30, 2022
Show us the pictures of supporters that mob him or you should short your mouth forever
Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by Oluwatobike: 9:52pm On May 30, 2022
With Atiku as PDP candidate, I don’t see Tinubu winning the election.

Northerners will collect whatsoever Tinubu offer them for their vote but on the day of election, 85% will vote for Atiku. SS and SE will do the same, while vote in SW will be shared 30, 40 and 30 respectively. You don't have to believe this, but it's the obvious. Know this, know peace.
Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by Chuksmill(m): 9:53pm On May 30, 2022
You dey ment??
For God's sake over 20 influential aspirants plied that road and you have report of only Tinubu causing traffic....When do you intend to stop being dumbAnyway I went to Inec office today to complete my registration and I made sure I spoke highly of a better candidate and everybody was in agreement that Tinubu is not good for Nigeria even one urchin that was around couldn't say a word cheesy
YOU'RE WELCOME
wwwihy:

https://punchng.com/supporters-mob-tinubu-at-apc-presidential-screening/
Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by toujurs: 9:56pm On May 30, 2022
Basic123:

Because they are not mobbing that 60yr old imbecilic cowardly scammer called pethief obi!

Tinubu any day any time!
Irrespective of blackmailing or campaign of calumny against him.

Lagos progress is there for all to see and had always been a model since 1999.

Non can be said of Anambra!

Anambra is not even in the first 5 performing states

Peter obi for better naija as if Anambra he governed is/was a better state at any time..mtchheww

lets see if he wins primaries, you will cry your eyes out grin

1 Like

Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by caracas: 9:57pm On May 30, 2022
Useless Afonja media thinks this is 2015 where they fooled Nigerians ….
Tinubu must contest so Nigerians can finally put him to rest politically…..

1 Like

Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by toujurs: 9:58pm On May 30, 2022
Chuksmill:
You dey ment??
For God's sake over 20 influential aspirants plied that road and you have report of only Tinubu causing traffic....When do you intend to stop being dumbAnyway I went to Inec office today to complete my registration and I made sure I spoke highly of a better candidate and everybody was in agreement that Tinubu is not good for Nigeria even one urchin that was around couldn't say a word cheesy
YOU'RE WELCOME
leave the fake reporter, Apc would do their primaries. We shall see who laughs last, what happened to wike will happen to their pay master.
Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by Idiko1: 10:01pm On May 30, 2022
Okobola146:
Nigerians are full of deceit

Nigeria is deceit extraordinary!!!
Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:01pm On May 30, 2022
successmatters:
[s][s]Show of shame. Nigeria shod stop recycling corrupt politicians who will suffer them for many more years[/s].[/s]
Ur Wailing just started

1 Like

Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by okorogodwin4(m): 10:02pm On May 30, 2022
Iragbiji drug chief
Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by loooozeem: 10:09pm On May 30, 2022
If you like go and die, na jagaban be number one.
20 local government, 37 LCDA. 20 to 57 house of assembly, 20 to 57 local chairman and then still dey abuse this man. What is the achievement of ur father Pandemic Obo during his tenure..

The truth is,,,,,,,,, Igbo can never be Nigeria president.
It's either the north, SS OR SW.
FOOLISH PEOPLE �
Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:18pm On May 30, 2022
Foreigna2:

The fact that a slave is born in the Palace doesn't make the slave royalty.
Your mother isn't a Lagosian, she's just a parasite of doubtful ancestry.

Tell that to Ambode who governed you for Years, tell that to Michael Otedola, Femi otedola and co, and tell that to Tinubu the Osun man who governed you also.
Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by lugado: 10:25pm On May 30, 2022
TallerKola:
Asiwaju oko Remi don't have time for hate and perdition children, I know they are going to still wail about him. He is the governor with the best cabinet in his era and we are very sure that having a man like this as president means we will have capable hands at the helm of affairs, a win-win for Nigeria

All this peter obi children are just 5 percent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by Chuksmill(m): 10:29pm On May 30, 2022
Are you really a pastor??
Just asking o
pastorgaolad:
You know what Is GOOD
TINUBU IS THE BEST
What about Lagos
No Controversy BAT all the way
Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by Foreigna2: 10:34pm On May 30, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

[s]Tell that to Ambode who governed you for Years, tell that to Michael Otedola, Femi otedola and co, and tell that to Tinubu the Osun man who governed you also.[/s]

Why didn't you add your mother's name? Onuku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:39pm On May 30, 2022
Foreigna2:

Why didn't you add your mother's name? Onuku

Na she you abuse na, so I send you message to the ones Wey you go fit tell. Abi you want her address make you go visit her abuse her, I fit give you ooh.. just know say na warri pikin you dey follow yarn, nothing Dey pain us, if you like abuse my whole generation, Wetin me j Dey yarn be say, Lagos no fine, Nigeria na mess, go passport office, go Europe and uK embassy, go Canada too, see amount of people Wey wan run, you dey praise Lagos, if Lagos be like abroad, see Na me go be the first to relocate back. 2 seconds..if you Dey do well there, carry on, my kids deserve a passport that would give them power.

1 Like

Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by homody(m): 10:40pm On May 30, 2022
Snipper dey o, free of charge, na straight visa to relocate because BAT will rule Nigeria 2023.

Basic123:

Because they are not mobbing that 60yr old imbecilic cowardly scammer called pethief obi!

Tinubu any day any time!
Irrespective of blackmailing or campaign of calumny against him.

Lagos progress is there for all to see and had always been a model since 1999.

Non can be said of Anambra!

Anambra is not even in the first 5 performing states

Peter obi for better naija as if Anambra he governed is/was a better state at any time..mtchheww

Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by frejatoye117: 11:03pm On May 30, 2022
...Jagaban 2023-2031 TINUBU is the only man and among others that shows impact in Lagos State that is why many Nigerians want and like to be in, work in and live in Lagos. So let other states do the same and if you say he is a thief none of the other candidates are not innocent and pure. He had his impact via the following men fashola who can be Nigeria next President, and Ambode. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by drlateef: 11:15pm On May 30, 2022
successmatters:
Show of shame. Nigeria shod stop recycling corrupt politicians who will suffer them for many more years.

Wailing uncontrollably, when did Tinubu steal your money?

1 Like

Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by Lacash: 11:20pm On May 30, 2022
Gozac:

Is it Jagaban Morgue or Borgue?
Baba Na all join ooo, so far say na gue end ham. Loobe grin grin
Re: Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening by dannex4adx(m): 11:23pm On May 30, 2022
TallerKola:
Asiwaju oko Remi don't have time for hate and perdition children, I know they are going to still wail about him. He is the governor with the best cabinet in his era and we are very sure that having a man like this as president means we will have capable hands at the helm of affairs, a win-win for Nigeria
l

Success is sure by God's grace. The generation of haters in labour party and pdp will soon cry.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Set To Announce Staggered Elections / 11 Newly Licensed Independent Electricity Distribution Network Operators / Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.